Page 171 of 213 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2129

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    How is it no one is talking about the fact North Korea fired several ballistic missile tests yesterday?
    They were just shipping some new dildos to time4fun.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    They were just shipping some new dildos to time4fun.
    Speaking of t4f, while I'm disappointed that her and her ilk haven't come here to whine and cry over being wrong about russian collusion, it's nice that they at least have the good sense to stay away, knowing how they now look somehow even more retarded than they did. Unlike pk and back who continue to double triple and quadruple down on said retardation like the uber class of retards that they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Speaking of t4f, while I'm disappointed that her and her ilk haven't come here to whine and cry over being wrong about russian collusion, it's nice that they at least have the good sense to stay away, knowing how they now look somehow even more retarded than they did. Unlike pk and back who continue to double triple and quadruple down on said retardation like the uber class of retards that they are.
    I think time4fun is somewhere in the Congo looking for men with big lactating titties.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I think time4fun is somewhere in the Congo looking for men with big lactating titties.
    Probably recently got a degree in aviation and plane building to build a plane and fly herself over there, too.

Blog Entries

Someone made the comment that she might have become a GM during Simu's most recent hiring push. I guess we'll know for sure when assists start getting answered by someone who can't stop hinting about multiple degrees, vast income, and moral superiority.
    Last edited by Taernath; 04-18-2019 at 03:53 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Someone made the comment that she might have become a GM during Simu's most recent hiring push. I guess we'll know for sure when assists start getting answered by someone who can't stop hinting about multiple degrees, vast income, and moral superiority.
    The gender dysphoria and insistence upon retarded pronouns should also be a dead giveaway. Why does simu always seem to choose the most retarded douchebags to be gms?

I think I would quit (again) if they made her a GM. She simply can't be trusted with that kind of responsibility.

I think I would quit (again) if they made her a GM. She simply can't be trusted with that kind of responsibility.
    Neither can any of the other douchebags they hire, unfortunately, so she'll fit right in.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    If that wouldn't make you quit that game.. nothing would.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I can see the GS list of updates after 1 year of time4fun being a GM:

-You can now choose from over 78 different genders when creating your character.
    -No more classes in GS because players felt they were somehow "different" than others.
    -All mention of slavery has been removed from the history of Elanthia.
    -Dark Elves are no longer discriminated against in the Nations for obvious reasons. (Hey this reminds me of a thread for the best threads of all time thread, remember that one guy who legit got angry because a GM was doing a merchant event in an area where Dark Elves weren't allowed because it happened on Martin Luther King Jr's birthday?)
    -There is now an 80% tax on the top silver earners in the game. This silver will be given to the poor in Shanty Town.