Page 1644 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 6441144154415941634164216431644164516461654 ... LastLast
Results 16,431 to 16,440 of 16680

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He sunk back into his hole under his thrift store air mattress after that.
    Fixed.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Which was just 100% a flat out lie, showing you don't know the difference between revenue and profit.

I know your whole schtick is to cherry pick data and take things out of context to make the enemies of Democrats look bad, but come on. Try a little harder than just flat out lying like a sack of shit.

Cherry pick? Hardly. Twitter was profitable in two of the four years before Musk bought it. That's a ratio of 0.5, which rounds to 1, and 1 is greater than 50%. So there.

In finance, it all depends on how you look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Cherry pick? Hardly. Twitter was profitable in two of the four years before Musk bought it. That's a ratio of 0.5, which rounds to 1, and 1 is greater than 50%. So there.

I never, ever get tired of you doubling down on your own stupidity.

Your retardation is only eclipsed by your cowardice.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

If a waiter is working a 10 hour shift and only clearing like $10 in tips per hour, except he made $200 in tips between 6-8pm during the evening rush, using your logic, that waiter earns $100/hr as long as you ignore literally everything else outside of those 2 hours.

The sad part is you're probably really this stupid and not trolling anymore, since you abandoned your Walmart Colbert gimmick in favor of going full blown TDS 24/7 now.

Retard.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-02-2024 at 03:58 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    If a waiter is working a 10 hour shift and only clearing like $10 in tips per hour, except he made $200 in tips between 6-8pm during the evening rush, using your logic, that waiter earns $100/hr as long as you ignore literally everything else outside of those 2 hours.
    $107.25 per hour. It's important get the arithmetic right in your own hypothetical.

$107.25 per hour. It's important get the arithmetic right in your own hypothetical.
    Feel free to show your math on this.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Feel free to show your math on this.
    He thinks that wait staff gets paid minimum wage.

Fun fact: They don't.

gg failing it up again LatrinR.

But here's his math for everything else in life:

Last edited by Methais; 04-02-2024 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    He thinks that wait staff gets paid minimum wage.

Fun fact: They don't.

But here's his math for everything else in life:

Exactly. He was like "LUL U FERGOT FEDERAL MINIMAL WAGE I PWND U!"

Except it was for a tipped position.. not an untipped position.

And we don't even know what state the server was from... there are many states that have their own minimum wage.

This is what happens when you don't have a job, your mommy doesn't trust you to go to the store for coldcuts and you triple down on your stupidity.

You make yourself look three times dumber than usual.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Exactly. He was like "LUL U FERGOT FEDERAL MINIMAL WAGE I PWND U!"

Except it was for a tipped position.. not an untipped position.

And we don't even know what state the server was from... there are many states that have their own minimum wage.

This is what happens when you don't have a job, your mommy doesn't trust you to go to the store for coldcuts and you triple down on your stupidity.

You make yourself look three times dumber than usual.
    I expect him to fuck off entirely until tomorrow after this.