PDA

View Full Version : Weiner's weiner

Pages : [1] 2 3

Parkbandit
05-31-2011, 02:07 PM
(Reuters) - Democratic Representative Anthony Weiner has hired an attorney to investigate the hacking of his Twitter account after a lewd photo was sent to one of his followers, his office said on Tuesday.

"Look, this is a prank, not a terribly creative one and it's a distraction," Weiner said on NY1 TV.

His office confirmed to Reuters that the New York congressman, who has a high profile as an advocate of liberal causes, has hired an attorney to advise him on whether or not he could press criminal charges as a result of the alleged hack of his Twitter account.

Weiner said his account was hacked when a lewd photo of a man in bulging boxer briefs was tweeted to a 21-year-old female college student in Washington state over the weekend.

The posting was quickly deleted and Weiner made light of the incident on his Twitter page.

"More Weiner Jokes for all my guests!" he tweeted with the hashtag "Hacked!"

The student, Gennette Cordova, issued a statement to the New York Daily News that denied she personally knew Weiner but said, "I am a fan."

She denounced rumors she was intimately involved with Weiner, who is married to Huma Abedin, a longtime aide to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

"All of this is so outlandish that I don't know whether to be pissed off or amused, quite frankly," Cordova said in the statement.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/31/us-weiner-twitter-idUSTRE74U4OD20110531

In before the phrase "Right Wing Conspiracy!"

How fucking dumb are some of these politicians?

Axhinde
05-31-2011, 02:20 PM
How fucking dumb are all of these politicians?

Fixed.

Parkbandit
05-31-2011, 02:25 PM
Fixed.

Meh.. I don't think ALL politicians are retarded.. but if you are sending a pic of your junk over the Internet and you are married and in an elected position, you are indeed a fucking retard.

I already knew Weiner was a retard.. this just confirms it.

Of course.. nothing will come of this because he's a flaming liberal.

Tgo01
05-31-2011, 02:34 PM
Who would want to look at that guys weiner anyways?

Keller
05-31-2011, 02:37 PM
Meh.. I don't think ALL politicians are retarded.. but if you are sending a pic of your junk over the Internet and you are married and in an elected position, you are indeed a fucking retard.

I already knew Weiner was a retard.. this just confirms it.

Of course.. nothing will come of this because he's a flaming liberal.

Or because someone hacked his twitter?

I understand texting pictures, but do you seriously believe, even in a pass-out drunk stage, even Backlash would think it's a reasonable idea to tweet your junk?

I'll eat crow if it turns out Matthew is stupider than Backlash, but you and I both know that is not possible.

Axhinde
05-31-2011, 02:39 PM
Everyone knows twitter is unhackable. Just like hackers don't exist. Or political agendas. Or lobbyists.

Latrinsorm
05-31-2011, 03:32 PM
Shouldn't he hire a computer guy to investigate the hacking? If he's hiring a lawyer, does he already know who did it, or is he suing Twitter?

Tisket
05-31-2011, 03:34 PM
I gave this thread five stars for the title alone.

TheEschaton
05-31-2011, 03:47 PM
I like how PB just jumped to the conclusion that Weiner actually did tweet his (covered) junk to a female college student, and not that he may have been actually hacked.

Bobmuhthol
05-31-2011, 03:52 PM
I like how PB just jumped to the conclusion that Weiner actually did tweet his (covered) junk to a female college student, and not that he may have been actually hacked.

+1

Jayvn
05-31-2011, 03:52 PM
his daughter Gabilla had no comment.

Parkbandit
05-31-2011, 04:02 PM

I understand texting pictures, but do you seriously believe, even in a pass-out drunk stage, even Backlash would think it's a reasonable idea to tweet your junk?

You can send direct messages via twitter.. so they don't go to everyone, only to an individual. Prior to his weiner pic, he sent a tweet (?) talking about something regarding Seattle. It's probably a coincidence that the girl receiving the "little weiner" is from Seattle. And little weiner is right:

http://bigjournalism.com/files/2011/05/Screen-shot-2011-05-27-at-11.04.09-PM.png

I'll eat crow if it turns out Matthew is stupider than Backlash, but you and I both know that is not possible.

I'm certain that this will be swept under the carpet. Who's going to call him out... his wife? Too bad she's a Hillary Clinton advisor. They will do an "investigation" and determine that it was hacked, but mysteriously they cannot find this genius hacker.

One thing I did learn though.. was Weiner isn't gay. I seriously didn't think a straight guy could be that dramatic.

Parkbandit
05-31-2011, 04:04 PM

It's almost as good as you immediately defending him... probably not even reading the article.

TheEschaton
05-31-2011, 04:10 PM
I did read the article. Weiner is smarter than most people, and pretty brashly outspoken. He's young, and tech savvy. I don't think he's this dumb.

Plus, if the picture was private to only one person, how'd it come out in the first place, and why did it have to be deleted, according to the article which you may have read but can't seem to comprehend? Why would he need to comment on it publicly, including on his Twitter feed, with a joke about more Weiner for Weiner fans? The girl involved didn't seem to be the one who reported it, and certainly if she was involved in the affair in some way she wouldn't have.

-TheE-

TheEschaton
05-31-2011, 04:12 PM
P.S. how do you have a picture of it if he only sent it to one person? Why does that picture show it showing up on his twitter feed?

Jesus, and you accuse me of irrationally jumping to conclusions, when you fail to apply critical thought to anything, let alone this.

Bobmuhthol
05-31-2011, 04:14 PM
Technically he could have messaged her the yfrog link which she then broadcast, but even still, putting it on yfrog is inherently publicizing it.

Parkbandit
05-31-2011, 04:25 PM
P.S. how do you have a picture of it if he only sent it to one person? Why does that picture show it showing up on his twitter feed?

Jesus, and you accuse me of irrationally jumping to conclusions, when you fail to apply critical thought to anything, let alone this.

You are irrationally jumping to conclusions.. because you fail to apply critical thinking to my post. Read my post again, responding to Keller. Focus on the part where Keller is talking about sending a picture to everyone on his twitter account.. and I make a point that it is possible to direct a message to one individual.

Could it be possible that he meant to send his tiny penis picture to that one individual, and accidently sent it to his entire following? I realize you live in a reality where your beloved Weiner could possibly do anything wrong... but that reality isn't where the rest of us live.

TheEschaton
05-31-2011, 04:28 PM
And again, I don't think he's that dumb. If you're sending weiner pictures to people, you tend to not do things haphazardly if you're sending it over a medium that is supposed to be mass media in nature.

Cephalopod
05-31-2011, 04:32 PM
Breaking news: Weinergate currently occupying 15 out of 16 'top stories' links on BigGovernment's front page.

0 links on The Blaze and Drudge Report. Looks like someone didn't get the conservative media agenda memo.

Parkbandit
05-31-2011, 04:33 PM
And again, I don't think he's that dumb. If you're sending weiner pictures to people, you tend to not do things haphazardly if you're sending it over a medium that is supposed to be mass media in nature.

Unless he was sending it to person, not people. And yes, I believe he is that dumb. Maybe not Backlashian dumb, but still dumb.

Parkbandit
05-31-2011, 04:34 PM
Breaking news: Weinergate currently occupying 15 out of 16 'top stories' links on BigGovernment's front page.

0 links from Drudge Report. Looks like someone didn't get the conservative media agenda memo.

Heh... biggovernment... there was nothing big about Weiner's ALLEGED weiner.

Keller
05-31-2011, 04:39 PM
Heh... biggovernment... there was nothing big about Weiner's ALLEGED weiner.

PB obsesses over another man's cock ITT.

CrystalTears
05-31-2011, 04:40 PM
Who would want to look at that guys weiner anyways?
Liagala? I hear she has to rebuild her penis collection.

CrystalTears
05-31-2011, 04:42 PM
This.

Tgo01
05-31-2011, 04:44 PM

I really have no opinion on this story one way or another but this is funny. "Obviously it was a hack because humans by nature do not make mistakes of this degree."

Parkbandit
05-31-2011, 04:47 PM

When you've gone for so long without one.......

Cephalopod
05-31-2011, 04:48 PM

lololololol

Eoghain
05-31-2011, 05:04 PM
Where's the beef?

Parkbandit
05-31-2011, 09:18 PM
Even if you've spent this holiday weekend barbecuing and laying on a beach, and unless you're a GOP House member, you've probably heard that Congressman Anthony Weiner (D-NY) had an interesting twitter situation happen on Friday night.

In the midst of the Congressman tweeting about a hockey game, a lewd photo appeared in his timeline. It was "addressed" to a young lady in Seattle. It was quickly removed but not before being spread far and wide.

If you're not a twitter user, you may not be aware how easy it is to accidentally send a private message as a public broadcast. Here's my friend Iggy asking his 3614 followers if we're on for lunch tomorrow and here's his correction later. Here's reality star Lisa Vanderpump wishing someone well and her correction. These are just two examples in the last few days. It happens all the time. It's happened to the best of us.

That's why it was clear to most regular twitter users exactly what had happened. Congressman Weiner meant to send the photo privately but made the same mistake as Iggy and Lisa--with slightly worse-off consequences.

He immediately pronounced that he had been hacked. Blogger Ace of Spades took to his own twitter account through the weekend to completely demolish that possibility. Among the reasons it's just not possible that Weiner's account had been hacked:

1. Anyone who has ever experienced a hacking knows that hackers generally change the hackee's password. Weiner was able to get right back into his twitter account to delete the tweet and to continue his own tweeting (which included joking about being "#hacked!" and calling Congresswoman Bachman "crazy" as if she's the one sending pictures of her genitalia to co-eds).

2. Weiner's twitter account is a "verified" twitter account, that means twitter has confirmed that it is indeed the account of the named person. Twitter takes the verified status very seriously and would have immediately pulled it if a hacking had occurred. Additionally, twitter could provide a list of all IP addresses that had accessed Weiner's account. Why hasn't he pursued that?

3. The most damning is the lack of involvement from law enforcement agents. If this was actually a hack, the police and FBI would be involved. Sarah Palin's email got hacked and her hacker went to jail.

There was a lot of suspicious activity following the posting of the photo, such as Weiner deleting all of his photos and the recipient of the photo immediately deleting her Twitter and Facebook accounts. The girl clearly had a crush on the Congressman, referring to him as her boyfriend in a previous tweet. Sure, she was likely joking (and I admit to having referred to half a dozen musicians, chefs and conservative political writers as my "future husband" in my 20's) but it seems awfully convenient that a suggestive pic was sent to someone who might be open to receiving it.

Additionally, the co-ed was one of under 200 people Weiner followed on twitter (he is followed by tens of thousands). Why her? Peter Ingemi, "Da Tech Guy" explains just how suspicious this is in an op-ed in the NY Post today:

Coincidences all, but there’s one more that millions of Twitter users will understand best: On Twitter, famous people tend to have tens of thousands to millions of followers — but they themselves follow only a fraction of that amount. Rep. Weiner is a man of national prominence, a rising star in the Democratic Party, frequently on TV, a past and likely future candidate for mayor. He knows and is known by thousands of movers, shakers, members of the press and politicians on the city, state and national levels. Yet, as of yesterday, he was following fewer than 200 others — and, with all those famous folks to choose from, one of the few he followed was Cordova, a 21-year-old college student who lives nearly 3,000 miles away in Bellingham,Wash.
To note that this is fishy is an understatement. My husband only follows 37 people on twitter and if one of them was a college girl he didn't know, I'd have a slight issue with that.

What had been extra annoying for anyone paying attention this weekend is the media's "reporting" on this amounted to taking the word of Anthony Weiner's spokesman. I actually gave the media the benefit of the doubt that it was a holiday weekend, many were on vacation, and it does seem that the story has indeed picked up steam on Tuesday when everyone got back to work. But some reporters seem unclear on the duties of their profession. Howard Kurtz, host of CNN's Reliable Sources program, Washington bureau chief for The Daily Beast and, as described on his Wikipedia page, "the nation's most influential media reporter" declared that the "whole thing appears to be faked," based on no evidence at all. He further proclaimed that people "don't understand that journalists need evidence." I always thought journalists collected evidence and didn't just hope some would pop up. Crazy (like Bachman), I know!

Weiner has now changed the official story from "hacked" to "prank", presumably because one requires law enforcement intervention and the other can be dismissed with an eye-roll. He is trying to seem above this little "sending lewd photos to a 21-year old" scandal. He won't answer whether that's him in the photo. He nonsensically compares the photo being posted to a heckler at an event (which would only make sense if he heckled himself). He brusquely says he'd like to go back to work. I'm sure he would. I'm sure Mark Foley, Larry Craig, Mark Sanford, Bill Clinton, Eliot Spitzer, Chris Lee and heck, John Edwards, wanted to go back to their very important work too. Our world doesn't work like that. The truth will come out and it seems very obvious what that truth will be.

http://www.wnyc.org/blogs/its-free-blog/2011/may/31/curious-case-anthony-weiners-twitter-scandal/

No way Weiner can be this dumb...

Tgo01
05-31-2011, 09:27 PM
Whoever wrote that editorial could have saved herself from looking like an idiot if only she read these forums, that way she could have read TheEschatons post and realized that no way someone could accidentally do something like that therefore it has to be a hacker.

Bobmuhthol
05-31-2011, 09:36 PM
1. Anyone who has ever experienced a hacking knows that hackers generally change the hackee's password. Weiner was able to get right back into his twitter account to delete the tweet and to continue his own tweeting (which included joking about being "#hacked!" and calling Congresswoman Bachman "crazy" as if she's the one sending pictures of her genitalia to co-eds).

2. Weiner's twitter account is a "verified" twitter account, that means twitter has confirmed that it is indeed the account of the named person. Twitter takes the verified status very seriously and would have immediately pulled it if a hacking had occurred. Additionally, twitter could provide a list of all IP addresses that had accessed Weiner's account. Why hasn't he pursued that?

3. The most damning is the lack of involvement from law enforcement agents. If this was actually a hack, the police and FBI would be involved. Sarah Palin's email got hacked and her hacker went to jail.

1. Right, because no one can think one step ahead. It's totally implausible that someone could gain access to the account, tweet the picture, and not change the password. All hackers are created equal and all of them are mindless and predictable. No speculation here.

2. This isn't even an argument. Again, one person, one time, tweeting something that immediately was deleted. Twitter is not in the business of monitoring this guy's account in real-time. He's not that important. Why won't they release a list of IP addresses that accessed his account? Because a court hasn't ordered them to.

3. This just happened. I can't believe we haven't seen an arrest!!!

I'm not saying he did or didn't send a small dick to a 21-year-old but he would have to be a total fucking moron to do it. None of the arguments presented are even remotely persuasive.

Cephalopod
05-31-2011, 09:37 PM
Bill O'Reilly throws down the gauntlet to the FBI (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/oreilly-gives-fbi-24-hours-to-confirm-or-deny-investigation-into-rep-weiner-twitter-scandal/)

After three days of intense scrutiny, confusion, and still no definitive answers, Bill O’Reilly got to give his take on “Weinergate,” and reserved judgment on Rep. Anthony Weiner, those reporting on the Rep. Weiner, and any other parties involved. Any other parties, that is, except for the FBI. Upon learning that the FBI would neither confirm not deny an investigation into the matter, O’Reilly gave FBI Director Robert Mueller a 24-hour ultimatum to tell the American people what they intend to do about the alleged hacking.

If there's an investigation, I'm not sure what the FBI could share... but I suppose they could at least confirm there is an investigation?

Tgo01
05-31-2011, 09:52 PM
1. Right, because no one can think one step ahead. It's totally implausible that someone could gain access to the account, tweet the picture, and not change the password. All hackers are created equal and all of them are mindless and predictable. No speculation here.

True but this would have to be the most boring hacker in the history of forever.

TheEschaton
05-31-2011, 10:04 PM
The hacker's purpose wouldn't be to take over the Twitter account and pose as Weiner. His purpose would be to embarass Weiner publicly.

What timeline was this all in? Was he tweeting about the hockey game, then 2 minutes later, the picture was tweeted, and then, a minute after that, shit was deleted? That would be more fishy, but yeah, it looks less good for him now.

Parkbandit
05-31-2011, 10:05 PM

2. This isn't even an argument. Again, one person, one time, tweeting something that immediately was deleted. Twitter is not in the business of monitoring this guy's account in real-time. He's not that important. Why won't they release a list of IP addresses that accessed his account? Because a court hasn't ordered them to.

3. This just happened. I can't believe we haven't seen an arrest!!!

I'm not saying he did or didn't send a small dick to a 21-year-old but he would have to be a total fucking moron to do it. None of the arguments presented are even remotely persuasive.

These arguments are far more persuasive than the one of an elected official saying a communication tool he uses frequently was maliciously hacked but it was only a prank ( a prank that could get him 'fired' from his job and career ) and that he won't talk about it any further.

If that twitter account was mine in his position, you are damn sure I would make sure whoever did it would get the book thrown at him/her. Pretty much anyone in that position and with that much to lose would feel the same way... but not the Weiner. It was a "prank".....

Parkbandit
05-31-2011, 10:07 PM
The hacker's purpose wouldn't be to take over the Twitter account and pose as Weiner. His purpose would be to embarass Weiner publicly.

If we were to believe Weiner.. then Mission Accomplished. Now, if you were the Weiner.. wouldn't you go after that hacker?

Maybe I'm posing that question to the wrong person................

What timeline was this all in? Was he tweeting about the hockey game, then 2 minutes later, the picture was tweeted, and then, a minute after that, shit was deleted? That would be more fishy, but yeah, it looks less good for him now.

An apology to me would be pretty appropriate right about now...

NocturnalRob
05-31-2011, 10:12 PM
An apology to me would be pretty appropriate right about now...
I bet AR gets an "I'm sorry" from Tabor first.

Parkbandit
05-31-2011, 10:16 PM
I bet AR gets an "I'm sorry" from Tabor first.

he already got his... I DEMAND MINE!

EasternBrand
05-31-2011, 11:10 PM
I can't believe you people made me read this dick thread after the one with the ample-breasted woman in blue. That's like eating a delicious dessert right before tucking into a bowl of Greek yogurt with a suspiciously dick-looking imprint in it.

NocturnalRob
05-31-2011, 11:11 PM
That's like eating a delicious dessert right before tucking into a bowl of Greek yogurt with a suspiciously dick-looking imprint in it.
Weiner tweeted that one privately to you too?

Inspire
06-01-2011, 01:24 AM
http://stupidcelebrities.net/2011/05/31/democratic-rep-anthony-weiner-lawyers-up-after-weinergate/anthonyweinerweiner/

It took me awhile to find a picture.

I'm guessing he meant to privately tweet his prick to his princess in college.

Parkbandit
06-01-2011, 08:43 AM
http://stupidcelebrities.net/2011/05/31/democratic-rep-anthony-weiner-lawyers-up-after-weinergate/anthonyweinerweiner/

It took me awhile to find a picture.

I'm guessing he meant to privately tweet his prick to his princess in college.

You could have just read page 2 of this thread...

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showpost.php?p=1293716&postcount=12

I think the Republicans need to turn up the heat and demand a weiner investigation... then stand back and watch Weiner drama queen out. I'm hoping for a Weiner speech on the floor with graphs.

Oh, he's ready to S-N-A-P!!!!

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/weinergate-congressmans-media-meltdown-belligerent-weiner-refuses-answer-any-direct-question

~Rocktar~
06-01-2011, 09:40 AM
Based on his reaction, I would tend to agree that he did it and wanted to play it off. Then, finding out that he would need to have a criminal investigation done decided that he has too much dirty laundry and is now tap dancing for all he is worth.

Parkbandit
06-01-2011, 03:30 PM
A day after telling reporters that he's "not going to talk about this anymore," Congressman Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) broke his silence Wednesday about the controversy surrounding a lewd photo sent from his Twitter account.

"This was a circumstance where someone committed a prank on the internet," he told MSNBC's Luke Russert. "I didn't send [that] picture out" the congressman said, though he does not know who did. Is the photo of him? "I can't say with certitude" he told Russert.

"It was a prank," Weiner reiterated. "This is not a national security matter. We're not making a federal cases out of this."

"I'm not sure it rises -- no pun intended -- to that level," he continued.

Weiener said he has hired a private security company to investigate how his account has been hacked.

Last weekend, a lewd photo of a man's bulging underpants was sent to a 21-year-old female college student in Seattle from Weiner's Twitter account. It was quickly deleted, but a frenzy of coverage and comment ensued on blogs, cable news outlets and other media. Weiner's spokesman said that the congressman's Twitter account had been hacked and dismissed the episode as a prank, but this week the congressman hired a lawyer, prompting additional rumors to swirl.

Earlier this week, the colorful and sometimes combative congressman who represents parts of Brooklyn and Queens was characteristically sharp tongued, refusing to answer reporters' questions about it, and even calling one a "jackass" for interrupting him. He insisted that he wanted to move on from the incident, which was distracting from his work on Capitol Hill. But there was no sign the story, or the speculation about who may have been responsible for tweeting the photo, was fading.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/01/anthony-weiner-twitter-photo_n_869769.html?ir=New%20York

His stories get more entertaining every day.

NocturnalRob
06-01-2011, 03:37 PM
The hole...it keeps getting deeper.

Drew
06-01-2011, 03:41 PM
The hole...it keeps getting deeper.

Good thing he has something to fill it with!

Parkbandit
06-01-2011, 03:41 PM
My favorite part was him not being able to tell if that was his little junk or not.

And according to a good friend of his... no way it's him because Weiner's weiner is much smaller:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-may-31-2011/distinguished-member-of-congress

TheEschaton
06-01-2011, 03:46 PM
yeah, the Jon Stewart bit was pretty funny, lol.

NocturnalRob
06-01-2011, 03:46 PM
Hahaha...both lean hard to the extreme left...

Tgo01
06-01-2011, 03:52 PM
"it might be my junk but I didn't send it."

This is bordering on Clintons "depends on your definition of is is" levels if absurd.

HJFudge
06-01-2011, 04:00 PM
Honestly, why is this an issue?

If he did send it...so what? Who cares?

Also, people are going after this guy for 'not talking about it enough' and others are going after him for 'talking about it and protesting too much'.

Really, guys, get off his junk!

I LOL'ed that Parkbandit isn't impressed by the size of his weiner though. Parkbandit prefers his weiners large and throbbing :D

Tgo01
06-01-2011, 04:03 PM

His wife might care.

NocturnalRob
06-01-2011, 04:03 PM
His wife might care.
So might his constituents. Whatever, I'm not going to bother responding in full to such a moronic statement.

HJFudge
06-01-2011, 04:09 PM
So might his constituents. Whatever, I'm not going to bother responding in full to such a moronic statement.

Translation: "I cant think of any reasons why it actually matters so I decided to post something stupid and run away"

Was it a MINOR that he sent his weiner to? No?

Does the person he sent it to feel offended that she got it sent to her? No?

It wasn't a crime, it doesn't seem to be anything. And hell, he may not have even sent it (though he probably did from what I can tell).

Sure, his wife might have issue with it. Then again, she might not care at all. Some folks have open relationships like that. Its between him and his wife.

Honestly people. Lets stop pretending you are doing anything other than trying to create Issues about someone whom you politically disagree with.

Tgo01
06-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Politically disagee with? I've never even heard of this guy until yesterday.

NocturnalRob
06-01-2011, 04:13 PM
Trolling troll should troll harder.

HJFudge
06-01-2011, 04:15 PM
Politically disagee with? I've never even heard of this guy until yesterday.

Except for the fact that you know he's democratic.

And that fact alone is enough for you to know you disagree with him.

I make this statement judging by everything you've said in almost every political post I've ever seen you make on any topic. You, Rockstar, and Parkbandit are like the trinity of Conservative Talking Points.

NocturnalRob
06-01-2011, 04:16 PM
...really? that's the issue here?

Tgo01
06-01-2011, 04:16 PM

And that fact alone is enough for you to know you disagree with him.

I make this statement judging by everything you've said in almost every political post I've ever seen you make on any topic. You, Rockstar, and Parkbandit are like the trinity of Conservative Talking Points.

I laughed.

Parkbandit
06-01-2011, 04:19 PM

Also, people are going after this guy for 'not talking about it enough' and others are going after him for 'talking about it and protesting too much'.

Really, guys, get off his junk!

If only there was a similar story about a Congressman and the Internet... and sending inappropriate pictures....

http://www.nypress.com/imgs/blogs/blog8260widea.jpg

I LOL'ed that Parkbandit isn't impressed by the size of his weiner though. Parkbandit prefers his weiners large and throbbing :D

It's funny how you immediately took this in a homosexual manner... must be 2nd nature for you.

HJFudge
06-01-2011, 04:22 PM
If only there was a similar story about a Congressman and the Internet... and sending inappropriate pictures....

http://www.nypress.com/imgs/blogs/blog8260widea.jpg

It's funny how you immediately took this in a homosexual manner... must be 2nd nature for you.

This is the 2nd time you've posted a picture of a half naked man in the thread. At least this wasn't a penis picture.

Parkbandit
06-01-2011, 04:26 PM
This is the 2nd time you've posted a picture of a half naked man in the thread. At least this wasn't a penis picture.

Projection. Just because you immediately think of sucking the guy's dick off, doesn't mean it's normal.

By the way, here's the thread on Chris Lee... notice how my opinion of him is the identical opinion I have of Weiner? OMG MAYBE CHRIS LEE IS ALSO A DEMOCRAT!!!

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=59104

Stop being stupid.

HJFudge
06-01-2011, 04:29 PM
Projection. Just because you immediately think of sucking the guy's dick off, doesn't mean it's normal.

By the way, here's the thread on Chris Lee... notice how my opinion of him is the identical opinion I have of Weiner? OMG MAYBE CHRIS LEE IS ALSO A DEMOCRAT!!!

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=59104

Stop being stupid.

/facepalm

Please take a course on reading comprehension. I only mentioned your name in the previous post as one of those who parrot conservative talking points...a statement which I think would hold up under scrutiny.

Heres a hint: When referring to someone jumping on someone just because they were democratic, did I quote you or one of your posts?

Take your own advice. And I'll take that apology now.

Keller
06-01-2011, 04:32 PM
This forum fucking sucks.

Paging Dr. Wilson.

diethx
06-01-2011, 04:38 PM
This forum fucking sucks.

Paging Dr. Wilson.

^^

Parkbandit
06-01-2011, 04:39 PM
/facepalm

Please take a course on reading comprehension. I only mentioned your name in the previous post as one of those who parrot conservative talking points...a statement which I think would hold up under scrutiny.

Heres a hint: When referring to someone jumping on someone just because they were democratic, did I quote you or one of your posts?

Take your own advice. And I'll take that apology now.

http://thepqnation.com/livingwicked/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Dumbass.jpg

Latrinsorm
06-01-2011, 05:34 PM
Was it a MINOR that he sent his weiner to? No?No, but she is an African American.

That's right. Anyone attacking Representative Weiner on this is against interracial couples. QED.

Parkbandit
06-01-2011, 05:42 PM
Like I originally stated.. nothing will be done. His wife is a longtime advisor to Hillary Clinton and a liberal as well.

This will all be forgotten because of his party affiliation.

HJFudge
06-01-2011, 05:50 PM
http://thepqnation.com/livingwicked/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Dumbass.jpg

What was the term you used? Oh right. Projection.

HJFudge: 1, Parkbandit: 0

Parkbandit
06-01-2011, 05:51 PM
What was the phrase you used? Oh right. Projection.

HJFudge: 1, Parkbandit: 0

OMG u g0t m3.

HJFudge
06-01-2011, 05:55 PM
OMG u g0t m3.

I'll give you this: Harder to get you than it was your mom. 0H SN4P!

Parkbandit
06-01-2011, 06:01 PM
I'll give you this: Harder to get you than it was your mom. 0H SN4P!

My mom is a female.. now I know you are lying.

Tgo01
06-01-2011, 06:12 PM
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/06/01/6764247-weiner-cant-say-with-certitude-that-lewd-photo-isnt-of-him

In a press gaggle with reporters, Weiner suggested that the lewd picture may have been "manipulated" and he has retained an internet security firm to investigate. He refused to answer repeated questions about whether photos exist of him in his underwear and whether one may have been "manipulated."

"There are photographs of me in the world. Yes," he said. "We dont know where the photograph came from. We dont know for sure whats on it, we dont know for sure if its been manipulated, if it was taken out of one place and dropped in something else. And i'm going to let this firm try to get to the bottom of all that."

He said he for sure did not SEND the photo.

On why there isn't a U.S. Capitol Police investigation, he said he's retained an Internet security firm that's going to give him advice on next steps. He doesn't believe it's a federal case.

"I believe this is a case of someone sending a nuisance Twitter making fun of my name. We all get spam."

So now it's either been manipulated somehow or it's possible it's a picture of him that was 'taken out of one place and dropped in something else.' Yes, it's perfectly normal to assume there are lots of innocent pictures out there of him in his underwear, this was just taken out of context.

He joked that comedian Jon Stewart may have been right, referring to the fact that Stewart joked it couldn't have been him due to its size.

Weiner tried to deflect questions with jokes. He said, in one attempt at humor, that he regrets being a little bit "stiff" yesterday with reporters.

I hope this guy isn't planning on getting out of politics and becoming a stand up comedian.

Parkbandit
06-01-2011, 06:20 PM
Republicans control the House. Initiate an investigation. If there is someone who is hacking an elected official's accounts, then that individual needs to be prosecuted.

Had this been a Republican, steps would already be in motion to get rid of him.

EasternBrand
06-01-2011, 10:10 PM
Had this been a Republican, it would've been sent to a dude. And his balls would have been WAY bigger.

Cephalopod
06-01-2011, 10:38 PM
Had this been a Republican, steps would already be in motion to get rid of him.

Yeah, remember how quickly the Republicans in the senate moved to get rid of Ensign once his affair was revealed?

Remember how quickly Republicans moved to get rid of Larry Craig once he was arrested? Yeah, they got him out of office in just over a month. Wait, no, he wound up serving the rest of his term.

(The point being that Republicans are hardly ever anxious to kick out one of their own. Democrats are just as guilty (see: Rangel), just don't pretend the GOP is more 'aggressive' in eliminating their scandal-makers.)

Parkbandit
06-01-2011, 11:03 PM
Yeah, remember how quickly the Republicans in the senate moved to get rid of Ensign once his affair was revealed?

Remember how quickly Republicans moved to get rid of Larry Craig once he was arrested? Yeah, they got him out of office in just over a month. Wait, no, he wound up serving the rest of his term.

(The point being that Republicans are hardly ever anxious to kick out one of their own. Democrats are just as guilty (see: Rangel), just don't pretend the GOP is more 'aggressive' in eliminating their scandal-makers.)

Recent history? Yea, Chris Lee did almost the same exact thing.. and was quickly asked to step down.

Cephalopod
06-01-2011, 11:22 PM
Recent history? Yea, Chris Lee did almost the same exact thing.. and was quickly asked to step down.

Chris Lee resigned the day his dirty laundry was aired... given other scandals, that doesn't seem like he was 'asked' to step down. He just knew what was best to do.

On the flip side, Eric Massa resigned within a day of his allegations surfacing.

John Ensign, in contrast, stepped down... last month. His scandal started in 2009.

Why try playing this game? Neither party is more moral or noble in getting their scandal-makers to get out of the way.

Parkbandit
06-02-2011, 07:49 AM
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — On Wednesday afternoon, New York Congressman Anthony Weiner refused to deny that he’s the one in the lewd photo that was sent to a college student. But later that night opened the door to the very real possibility that it could, indeed, be him.

In a live cable news interview he acknowledged it might be a private picture of him that ended up on a public Twitter account.

He told the interviewer, “It could be.”

It was another weird turn in a story that seems to get more bizarre by the day.

Earlier in the day, CBS 2′s Marcia Kramer asked the six-term Democrat the $64,000 question that is at the center of the so-called “Weinergate” Twitter scandal.

“The picture” in question is the one of a man’s bulging underwear that was sent from the congressman’s Twitter account to a pretty coed. On Wednesday afternoon, Weiner wouldn’t say with certainty whether it was or wasn’t him.

“Well, we’re going to try to find out exactly what happened. My system was hacked into. The photograph does not look familiar to me but before I say anything I want to make sure that it wasn’t manipulated, that something wasn’t dropped in to my account,” Rep. Weiner said at the time.

Weiner continued to bob and dodge, even after his friend, comedian Jon Stewart, hinted that he was in a unique position to judge whether the bulging briefs belonged to the congressman.

When advised that most people would know whether a picture is of them or not, Weiner quipped, “Jon Stewart might have had it right last night, that it didn’t look like me for embarrassing reasons.”

It was the recently married Weiner, who wants to be the New York City’s next mayor, doing big-time damage control.

“This was a hoax. It was committed on me. It was relatively easy to do, making fun of my name,” Weiner said.

Weiner had a lot to repair after stonewalling reporters’ questions for days and using his trademark temper as a tool.

“I’m going to have to ask that we follow some rules here and one of them is going to be you ask the questions, I do the answers. Does that seem reasonable?” Weiner told a group of reporters.

But when pushed to give an answer, Weiner cranked up the intensity a bit.

“That would be perfectly reasonable, perfectly reasonable. You do the questions. I do the answers. That jackass interrupts me,” Weiner said.

The outburst was reminiscent of a heated discussion on the House floor last summer between Weiner and Congressman Peter King over a health bill for 9/11 responders.

“I will not yield to the gentleman!” Weiner screamed during that memorable exchange.

The political implications, dodging questions of the picture and refusing to explain why he follows a bevy of women on Twitter could affect his future political ambitions.

“It’s a culture of gossip and entertainment and Anthony Weiner has now found himself as the butt of gossip and entertainment,” political consultant Hank Sheinkopf said.

“For the time being it casts pallor on whether he can be a reasonable candidate for mayor, too many questions. Ultimately, people will forgive Twitter but they won’t forgive not coming clean.”

Sheinkopf said the longer the Twitter scandal goes on, the bigger the damage.

“This could be the end of a career but who knows?” Sheinkopf said.

The congressman said he has hired the Washington DC law firm of Baker Hostettler to sort the whole thing out and help him decide his next step. He also said his new wife is four-square behind him.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/06/01/rep-weiner-cant-say-with-certitude-lewd-twitter-photo-wasnt-of-himself/

You seriously have to question this guy's judgement and the advice of the people he has chosen to be around him at this point. Seriously? I guess he just answered the question "Is he really this stupid?".

You don't know if this picture is you or not? How many pictures have you taken of your little chubby in underwear not to know if it is or not?

CrystalTears
06-02-2011, 09:10 AM
This is the dumbest "news" so far this year.

Parkbandit
06-02-2011, 10:19 AM
I think it's awesome. I think it's awesome that a guy named Weiner, who comes across as an arrogant little prick, is in this situation. It's even funnier to watch him take a story, that he could have easily diffused, and turn it into a real news story.

CrystalTears
06-02-2011, 10:26 AM
That's why I feel it's ridiculous. It was made a big deal initially (the girl who got it doesn't seem to be upset by it), and he was retarded and made it bigger than it needed to be (pun may be intended).

Parkbandit
06-02-2011, 10:34 AM
That's why I feel it's ridiculous. It was made a big deal initially (the girl who got it doesn't seem to be upset by it), and he was retarded and made it bigger than it needed to be (pun may be intended).

Girl is now upset by it... she had finals this week and has been completely hounded. So badly, her mother is now upset about it.

I think we can all agree though.. Weiner has really fucked this up. Oh yea....

Cephalopod
06-02-2011, 10:50 AM
I was listening to Weiner on Maddow last night, and I'm disappointed she didn't press him harder on 'Is this picture you?' -- he's waffling on that point and it is not looking good.

His reasoning seems to be there's a remote chance this is a cropped and manipulated image of him... so he doesn't want to out-right deny it's him. That's pretty bullshit. He can't recognize the underwear?

I tried to think of a scenario that backs up his stance. Basically, if there's some picture of him where he's in his underwear and someone cropped and manipulated it to make it look 'incriminating', you'd think he'd be able to pretty easily say: "Yep, that's me. But it's from this incident back in college when I was being hazed." or some shit.

Parkbandit
06-02-2011, 11:06 AM
I was listening to Weiner on Maddow last night, and I'm disappointed she didn't press him harder on 'Is this picture you?' -- he's waffling on that point and it is not looking good.

That really shouldn't surprise you.

His reasoning seems to be there's a remote chance this is a cropped and manipulated image of him... so he doesn't want to out-right deny it's him. That's pretty bullshit. He can't recognize the underwear?

I tried to think of a scenario that backs up his stance. Basically, if there's some picture of him where he's in his underwear and someone cropped and manipulated it to make it look 'incriminating', you'd think he'd be able to pretty easily say: "Yep, that's me. But it's from this incident back in college when I was being hazed." or some shit.

It's less about him recognizing his own underwear and more about him taking pictures of his own crotch. If you are saying that he doesn't want to say it's not him because there might be a picture out there that was cropped and manipulated, I'm pretty sure the American public will be understanding in a situation like that.

I wasn't sure before, but the more he talks, the more he sounds like a typical politician who got caught doing something he shouldn't have been and now is looking for an out.

Keller
06-02-2011, 11:12 AM
Shouldn't the question be: "Did you tweet this picture" and not "is this a picture of you?"

Parkbandit
06-02-2011, 11:15 AM
Shouldn't the question be: "Did you tweet this picture" and not "is this a picture of you?"

He's already claimed that he didn't tweet the picture and that his account was hacked.. oh wait, hacked sounds like a crime.. let's just say he was pranked.

I think you might want to find a crow.. and also issue Backlash a formal apology.

Keller
06-02-2011, 11:17 AM
He's already claimed that he didn't tweet the picture and that his account was hacked.. oh wait, hacked sounds like a crime.. let's just say he was pranked.

I think you might want to find a crow.. and also issue Backlash a formal apology.

Why would I eat crow?

Did Weiner tweet his junk?

Parkbandit
06-02-2011, 11:34 AM
Why would I eat crow?

Did Weiner tweet his junk?

It's looking more and more likely. At least it's looking more likely than when the story first broke.

diethx
06-02-2011, 03:44 PM
It's looking more and more likely. At least it's looking more likely than when the story first broke.

So you mean.. I don't know yet.

This really is a slow news week, huh.

Back
06-02-2011, 03:50 PM
I’m not the brightest bulb in the chandelier but even I know that taking a picture of your junk and sending it to someone is a pretty stupid idea. If I've learned anything from the PC that would be in the top 10.

Tgo01
06-02-2011, 03:57 PM
I’m not the brightest bulb in the chandelier

Quoted!

Parkbandit
06-02-2011, 04:04 PM
I’m not the brightest bulb in the chandelier

FINALLY! A post from Backlash that the majority of readers would agree with.

NocturnalRob
06-02-2011, 04:34 PM
http://chzdailywhat.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/265e151c-b021-464f-8347-bb5a39cdf8d2.jpg

Cephalopod
06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
Shits getting weirder (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/bizarre/dan-wolfe-anthony-weiner-weinergate-632095).

Keller
06-02-2011, 05:44 PM
Shits getting weirder (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/bizarre/dan-wolfe-anthony-weiner-weinergate-632095).

Good.

I've never had a taste for crow anyways.

TheEschaton
06-02-2011, 06:28 PM
what the fuck.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
06-02-2011, 06:34 PM
I honestly don't think either party gives a fuck what the people think. For public servants, all we ever hear about is what a group a douchebags we've elected.

I'd like to see a candidate run for office on the platform of "I'm faithful to my spouse". I don't know that I'd believe it, but wouldn't it be funny?

Rinualdo
06-02-2011, 06:40 PM
I honestly don't think either party gives a fuck what the people think. For public servants, all we ever hear about is what a group a douchebags we've elected.

I'd like to see a candidate run for office on the platform of "I'm faithful to my spouse". I don't know that I'd believe it, but wouldn't it be funny?

Wasn't that one of the premises GW ran on? That he wasn't Clinton and bring integrity back into the White House?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
06-02-2011, 06:44 PM
Wasn't that one of the premises GW ran on? That he wasn't Clinton and bring integrity back into the White House?

Not that I recall, but I'm not trying to make this about a single party. If you think one party has more morals and ethics than another, I think you are fucking nuts.

TheEschaton
06-02-2011, 07:14 PM
I think Rinualdo was being nice by asking the question rhetorically, because that was one of the many subtexts of the 2000 election. It went hand in hand with the I'm a reformed alcoholic bit.

Liagala
06-03-2011, 10:41 AM
How did I get dragged into this? I have no idea what you're talking about, I am *totally, 100% innocent!

When you've been getting one that's so long.......
FTFY

*If any PC gentlemen care to donate to help rebuild the collection, PM at any time!

Parkbandit
06-06-2011, 01:28 PM
JUUUUST when you thought Weinergate was over....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1394860/Young-woman-set-reveal-exchanged-pictures-new-Weinergate-expose.html

"Me and the pussies"

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/06/06/article-1394860-0C6F2FB500000578-337_634x475.jpg

NocturnalRob
06-06-2011, 01:31 PM
Haha...man, this guy is done. Finished. But I'm sure he can manage a whirlwind romance with Ginger Lee.

Parkbandit
06-06-2011, 01:33 PM
Haha...man, this guy is done. Finished. But I'm sure he can manage a whirlwind romance with Ginger Lee.

Yea, there are more pictures that the website won't release because of their graphic nature. I did a google search of Ginger Lee... and yea, she's a pro.

Latrinsorm
06-06-2011, 01:48 PM
Yea, there are more pictures that the website won't release because of their graphic nature. I did a google search of Ginger Lee... and yea, she's a pro.I am outraged, outraged! at the Representative's terrible penmanship. Do we want someone who can't properly hold a pen with his finger on the button???

Parkbandit
06-06-2011, 01:48 PM
It looks like there are a few women with some shit on the Weiner... wait, what!?

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/06/weinergate-grows-another-woman-provides-sex-messages-his-account

Weinergate grows.. lol.

Parkbandit
06-06-2011, 03:50 PM
Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) has scheduled a press conference for Monday at 4 p.m., presumably in response to a series of shirtless photos of the congressman posted on the conservative website BigGovernment.com this afternoon.

According to the site, the photos came from a woman who says the congressman sent them to her.

Weiner is coming off a tough week of dancing around questions about a photo of a man's crotch that appeared on his Twitter account. He maintains he didn't send the tweet, but could not say "with certitude" whether the photograph was of him.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/glennthrush/0611/Weiner_to_hold_press_conference_Monday_evening.htm l

Let me guess.... his response will be something like "I can't say "with certitude" whether the new photos or sext messages were of me or by me". Bonus points if he blames the story on the Right wing extremists.

Hope it's a live news conference.. should be funny.

NocturnalRob
06-06-2011, 03:51 PM
Hope it's a live news conference
It is. Any chance he steps down, or is it too early for that? I mean, if there's other stuff out there (and there clearly is) of a more graphic nature, it may behoove him to get out in front of it and just resign.

Parkbandit
06-06-2011, 03:52 PM
It is. Any chance he steps down, or is it too early for that?

No way. He is far too arrogant to step down.

Rinualdo
06-06-2011, 03:52 PM
I'm hoping its the
I am resigning.... distraction... not fair to the people of NY... problems in this country... politics of xxx.... apologize to my family...

He'll have a gig on CNN before the year's out.

NocturnalRob
06-06-2011, 03:53 PM
Man, I really hope that is true.

THE GENTLEMAN WILL OBSERVE REGULAR ORDER!

Cephalopod
06-06-2011, 03:53 PM
It is. Any chance he steps down, or is it too early for that? I mean, if there's other stuff out there (and there clearly is) of a more graphic nature, it may behoove him to get out in front of it and just resign.

This would be my guess.

Parkbandit
06-06-2011, 03:54 PM
I'm hoping its the
I am resigning.... distraction... not fair to the people of NY... problems in this country... politics of xxx.... apologize to my family...

Oh, he's going to blame others for this being a story, that's for sure. I don't see him resigning unless the next few photos have his face and some more skin that he can't excuse away.

Cephalopod
06-06-2011, 03:55 PM
You guys are posting too fast!

He will either be resigning or he'll need to announce that they've found out that Breitbart staged everything and it's all a giant right-wing hoax.

Rinualdo
06-06-2011, 04:00 PM
He'll demand the long form twitter pict.

Parkbandit
06-06-2011, 04:01 PM

I bet he'll have a shot of taking over for Chris Matthews... Hardball with Weiner maybe?

Parkbandit
06-06-2011, 04:03 PM
Man, MSNBC is pretty anti-weiner right now.. someone just said that Weiner shows how classy Spitzer was.

Rinualdo
06-06-2011, 04:04 PM
I bet he'll have a shot of taking over for Chris Matthews... Hardball with Weiner maybe?

I want a panel with him and Spitzer on it. They can debate Gingrich on family values.

Rinualdo
06-06-2011, 04:05 PM
Man, MSNBC is pretty anti-weiner right now.. someone just said that Weiner shows how classy Spitzer was.

WTF are you doing watching MSNBC? Do the folks at Fox News know this? The cyber police are coming your way...

NocturnalRob
06-06-2011, 04:06 PM
Is anyone else watching this? Breitbart is a douche and a half. He's acting so goddamn pious.

Drew
06-06-2011, 04:09 PM
Why doesn't this guy just claim they were on his PC for "personal purposes" and someone took them? I guess because that would trigger an investigation?

Parkbandit
06-06-2011, 04:09 PM
WTF are you doing watching MSNBC? Do the folks at Fox News know this? The cyber police are coming your way...

I usually watch political things like this on MSNBC.. just because it makes it even more hilarious.

BTW: When did Bashir become some crazy, angry liberal guy? Holy shit, he's a ball full of Indian rage. I was half expecting him to detonate his vest on live TV.

Parkbandit
06-06-2011, 04:11 PM
Is anyone else watching this? Breitbart is a douche and a half. He's acting so goddamn pious.

WTF channel are you on? MSNBC is just "waiting" for the press conference to start.

Rinualdo
06-06-2011, 04:11 PM
Fox

NocturnalRob
06-06-2011, 04:12 PM
Fox
This. Breitbart just stormed off the stage.

Rinualdo
06-06-2011, 04:13 PM
Not before some underaged asian chick grabbed his hand

Parkbandit
06-06-2011, 04:15 PM
LULz... THIS is why I watch MSNBC:

"Breitbart just hijacked the Anthony Weiner press conference and he is now speaking about Anthony and his penis, while we deal with the massive unemployment problem, complete decay and carbon loading of our atmosphere, lack of energy alternatives, a monopoly healthcare system,

Rinualdo
06-06-2011, 04:16 PM

"Breitbart just hijacked the Anthony Weiner press conference....

This did happen.

Didn't you just say how harsh msnbc is being towards weiner?

NocturnalRob
06-06-2011, 04:17 PM

"Breitbart just hijacked the Anthony Weiner press conference and he is now speaking about Anthony and his penis, while we deal with the massive unemployment problem, complete decay and carbon loading of our atmosphere, lack of energy alternatives, a monopoly healthcare system,
Then you missed Breitbart talking about the topless photos of Rep Weiner and how he's "in really good shape."

Parkbandit
06-06-2011, 04:18 PM
This did happen.

Well shit, what did he say?

Didn't you just say how harsh msnbc is being towards weiner?

They were, but clearly the complete decay and carbon loading of our atmosphere is more important!!!!1111o1neoneoeneoneoneplfdsanmkljdsnf; lkdsj

Parkbandit
06-06-2011, 04:19 PM
Then you missed Breitbart talking about the topless photos of Rep Weiner and how he's "in really good shape."

That is fucking hilarious... and takes some gigantic balls.

Rinualdo
06-06-2011, 04:21 PM
Well shit, what did he say?
He talked about why he thought the whole thing was a lie, how he was accused of hacking Weiner's twitter, etc... Mostly it was a lot of grandstanding and self promotion. It had no substance.

They were, but clearly the complete decay and carbon loading of our atmosphere is more important!!!!1111o1neoneoeneoneoneplfdsanmkljdsnf; lkdsj

More important then the scandel? Meh. More important then listening to Breitbart say a bunch of bullshit? Absolutely.

Parkbandit
06-06-2011, 04:21 PM
Damn.. if Breitbart does have such photos... then maybe the Weiner is resigning.

Rinualdo
06-06-2011, 04:22 PM
One can hope

Tgo01
06-06-2011, 04:22 PM
Mostly it was a lot of grandstanding and self promotion. It had no substance.

From Breitbart? Get out of here

Parkbandit
06-06-2011, 04:25 PM
ZOMG HERE COMES THE WEINER AND HE LOOKS MAAAADZ

NocturnalRob
ZOMG HERE COMES THE WEINER AND HE LOOKS MAAAADZ
4 SRS

Rinualdo
terrible mistakes... family... constituents... he's hitting the notes so far

NocturnalRob
06-06-2011, 04:26 PM
oh man...he is absolutely resigning.

Rinualdo
omg, he lied about the haxxors!

and here comes the waterworks

Jarvan
And he just admitted he did it.

Rinualdo
06-06-2011, 04:27 PM
lol@6 women.
He's sunk himself and he didn't even meet any of them.

Rinualdo
06-06-2011, 04:28 PM
Oh shit bitches, not resigning.

NocturnalRob
Wow. What a fucking loser.

NocturnalRob
PB called it. What an arrogant piece of shit.

Rinualdo
06-06-2011, 04:29 PM
Who does he think he is, Boener? Stop fucking crying.

Parkbandit
Seriously.. after FINALLY owning up to it and more.. he's not resigning?

Jarvan
Yeah, he's not resigning cause well, why should he?

I mean, he lied, he sent out something he shouldn't, accused others of criminal acts. You know, nothing wrong here.

Cephalopod
06-06-2011, 04:30 PM
Wow. I'm really surprised he didn't resign. Good call, PB.

He'll need to be forced out by a house ethics commission at this point, since he'd probably get re-elected in his district in a heartbeat.

TheEschaton
06-06-2011, 04:33 PM
Much as I hate eating crow, I can't wait to see Jon Stewart's reaction to this.

Rinualdo
06-06-2011, 04:33 PM
In the grand scheme, phone sex isn't the worst thing he could have done.

Keller
06-06-2011, 04:35 PM
Where does one even get a crow.

All we have in DC are pigeons.

I am not eating a fucking pigeon.

Jarvan
Wow. I'm really surprised he didn't resign. Good call, PB.

He'll need to be forced out by a house ethics commission at this point, since he'd probably get re-elected in his district in a heartbeat.

When the house tries to start an ethics commission, they will be accused of not spending time on the economy or some such. Besides, those take forever, and prob wouldn't even force him out.

I mean, Rangel is still there, is he not?

Parkbandit
I do have to hand it to him.. to take questions like he is.. that does take some personal strength. Most would simply make a statement and end it.

He's been such an arrogant little prick that I didn't think I would feel bad for him.. but I actually do a little bit.

Keller
Oh, and I am sorry Backlash.

I really didn't think it was possible, but an elected representative did something I know even you wouldn't do.

How can one be that fucking stupid?

Rinualdo
06-06-2011, 04:36 PM
I do have to hand it to him.. to take questions like he is.. that does take some personal strength. Most would simply make a statement and end it.

He's been such an arrogant little prick that I didn't think I would feel bad for him.. but I actually do a little bit.

Agree with this. It takes some big balls to stand there and take it.

Parkbandit
06-06-2011, 04:37 PM
Much as I hate eating crow, I can't wait to see Jon Stewart's reaction to this.

http://www.crowbusters.com/recipes.htm

Keller
06-06-2011, 04:37 PM
Agree with this. It takes some big balls to stand there and take it.

And Andrew Breitbart has pictures of them.

Back
06-06-2011, 04:38 PM
He did it! What a dirty jew!

TheEschaton
06-06-2011, 04:39 PM
Fucking phone sex, I mean, Jesus. What is up with these politicians and their need for sex? Isn't his wife hot?

NocturnalRob
06-06-2011, 04:40 PM
He did it! What a dirty jew!
Sigh...

Keller
06-06-2011, 04:40 PM
I am seriously in shock that this motherfucker is this stupid.

Then again, Chris Rock may have nailed it more 10 years ago . . .

"A man is only as faithful as his options."

Parkbandit
06-06-2011, 04:41 PM
Well, he just stated that he has not had sex outside his marriage. He looked down when he said it though.. which makes me question the validity in that statement.

Next up: Some skank says she had sex with him.

NocturnalRob
06-06-2011, 04:41 PM
1) Admits it.
2) Not resigning.
3) Believes he will be re-elected.
4) Believes that he and his wife will not separate.
5) Actually wants people to believe that he hasn't had sex outside his marriage.

Rinualdo
06-06-2011, 04:42 PM
6. Profit

Parkbandit
06-06-2011, 04:43 PM
I did read the article. Weiner is smarter than most people, and pretty brashly outspoken. He's young, and tech savvy. I don't think he's this dumb.

Plus, if the picture was private to only one person, how'd it come out in the first place, and why did it have to be deleted, according to the article which you may have read but can't seem to comprehend? Why would he need to comment on it publicly, including on his Twitter feed, with a joke about more Weiner for Weiner fans? The girl involved didn't seem to be the one who reported it, and certainly if she was involved in the affair in some way she wouldn't have.

-TheE-

http://graphics.desivalley.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/lol-30.gif

Parkbandit
06-06-2011, 04:44 PM

http://graphics.desivalley.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/lol-30.gif

Rinualdo
06-06-2011, 04:45 PM
The internet can be a motherfucker sometimes.

Cephalopod
06-06-2011, 04:48 PM
I had to skim through my responses to make sure I hadn't said anything really incriminating. I was considering going to Kranar's house and burning it down.

TheEschaton
06-06-2011, 04:49 PM
Yeah, total foot in the mouth here. Apparently he IS that dumb.

NocturnalRob
06-06-2011, 04:49 PM
I had to skim through my responses to make sure I hadn't said anything really incriminating. I was considering going to Kranar's house and burning it down.
Pfft...he'd just redirect a man-made cock-shaped pond and put your fire out.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
06-06-2011, 04:51 PM
Isn't his wife hot?

She is not unattractive, I'd suggest she's above the mean... but to me she is not an attractive woman. She's rail thin which is really unattractive to me. Other than that, she's pretty.

Cephalopod
06-06-2011, 04:51 PM
Pfft...he'd just redirect a man-made cock-shaped pond and put your fire out.

This sounds like a hell of a pickup line.

Rinualdo
06-06-2011, 04:52 PM
Anyone else hear the guy in the back yelling out something about supporting xxx love child?
Or asking him if he was fully erect in the photos.

Cephalopod
06-06-2011, 04:52 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-R2L58gmN_sw/TZoI4M4m44I/AAAAAAAAErY/7mELy8pgefo/s1600/anthony-weiner-wedding.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ALgJmZKXivs/TDjUTG1NzQI/AAAAAAAAGU0/ngR6MBNFmSw/s1600/Anthony+Weiner+Huma+Abedin+Wedding.jpg

NocturnalRob
06-06-2011, 04:53 PM
Holy hell, the lines at the end of the conference..."Will you support Arnold's love child!?" and "Were you fully erect!?" Hahaha...

Suppa Hobbit Mage
Oh, she's got some big ass chompers too.

Parkbandit
Yeah, total foot in the mouth here. Apparently he IS that dumb.

My favorite part wasn't really you blindly defending him.. but that you immediately lashed out at me like some crazy terrorist.

Rinualdo
My favorite part wasn't really you blindly defending him.. but that you immediately lashed out at me like some crazy terrorist.

In fairness, TheE was just playing the averages.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
06-06-2011, 04:54 PM

Racist!

Parkbandit
06-06-2011, 04:54 PM
Holy hell, the lines at the end of the conference..."Will you support Arnold's love child!?" and "Were you fully erect!?" Hahaha...

LOL. Yea, I thought that is what they were saying.

That is awesome.

Parkbandit
06-06-2011, 04:55 PM
Dear Tim Russert's son... stop sweating so hard on TV.

Drew
06-06-2011, 04:56 PM
"In the photo are you fully erect or are you capable of more?"

Cephalopod
06-06-2011, 04:56 PM
With Breitbart proven right for once, he's never going to shut up now.

NocturnalRob
06-06-2011, 04:57 PM
Lis Wiehl channeling PB: "I don't think he's going to resign. He's such an arrogant...son-of-a-gun."

Parkbandit
06-06-2011, 05:01 PM
The big panel on MSNBC:

"I think he handled it fairly well"
"If it doesn't impact what he's doing as a legislator, then who cares"
"As a Catholic, if you vow to sin no more, then you deserve forgiveness"
"Today was a masterful performance. He was very direct, he let a lot of people ask him some tough questions"
"This speech will be used by crisis management trainers as a how to"

Holy shit, I love watching MSNBC on things like this.

Cephalopod
06-06-2011, 05:02 PM
The big panel on MSNBC:

"I think he handled it fairly well"
"As a Catholic, if you vow to sin no more, then you deserve forgiveness"
"Today was a masterful performance. He was very direct, he let a lot of people ask him some tough questions"
"This speech will be used by crisis management trainers as a how to"

Holy shit, I love watching MSNBC on things like this.

Apparently since Weiner admitted none of these six women had ever had sex with him, MSNBC needed to step up and blow him.

NocturnalRob
06-06-2011, 05:02 PM
On the other hand, Glenn Beck is a fat bag of douche. He is fucking awful.

diethx
06-06-2011, 05:03 PM

This isn't really wrong, though...

Parkbandit
06-06-2011, 05:05 PM

I don't know.. Chris Matthews seems to be a bigger douche.

Parkbandit
06-06-2011, 05:06 PM
This isn't really wrong, though...

Where did I say it was?

diethx
06-06-2011, 05:08 PM
Where did I say it was?

I didn't say you did. Just saying, it's not ALL mouth-to-ass nonsense.

NocturnalRob
06-06-2011, 05:10 PM
I don't know.. Chris Matthews seems to be a bigger douche.
I don't disagree. I've had the displeasure of having dinner with the man three times. He talks over everyone, only cares about his opinion, and monopolizes conversations entirely. My friend's parents put up with it because they're fanboys. I content myself with asking him why he never ran for office again.

Suppa Hobbit Mage

I listen to Fox News on satellite radio to and from work, and occasionally I'll hit his timeslot... I've never watched/listened to him before, but good god he's an arrogant, conclusion jumping, uninformed pile of crap. I'm honestly amazed he's on TV, I consider him mentally incapable of reasoned thought.

I can only imagine people listening/watching him because of the shock factor, like watching Springer? I fear for our country if people take him seriously.

Cephalopod
So, I'm seeing a lot of tweets asking why Chris Lee resigned and Weiner didn't. Here's an example:

Someone should take a look at liberals who shouted for Chris Lee's resignation and see what they say about Weiner #doublestandard

Were there liberals shouting for his resignation? I honestly don't remember. Lee took the opposite tack from Weiner and just quickly resigned as soon as his scandal first broke, so I don't think there was really any time for anyone to call for it. Am I mis-remembering? I'm thinking about this mostly because us liberal hippy scum are generally pretty, well... liberal over this sort of thing.

Tgo01
06-06-2011, 05:15 PM
Am I mis-remembering? I'm thinking about this mostly because us liberal hippy scum are generally pretty, well... liberal over this sort of thing.

Am I misreading your post or are you saying liberals are generally pretty easy going when it comes to men (and women?) cheating on their spouses?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
06-06-2011, 05:16 PM
Oh, and "You know, I forgot he was black tonight for an hour."

bigjerseydreamer
06-06-2011, 05:21 PM
Funny thread!

It's a shame.. I thought everyone could use a kosher weiner.

Warriorbird
06-06-2011, 05:23 PM
Weiner's handling it like David Vitter. Ridiculous on both fronts, but they're media savier than a lot of the others.

NocturnalRob
06-06-2011, 05:24 PM
they're media savier than a lot of the others.
Because he's cheap? Anti-semite.

Parkbandit
06-06-2011, 05:25 PM
Weiner's handling it like David Vitter. Ridiculous on both fronts, but they're media savier than a lot of the others.

There was nothing savvy about the way Weiner handled himself for the past week. What he did today, he was forced to do. He was cornered and the only way out of it was to appear to be honest.

It's hilarious that you have to bring up a Republican though... like it's impossible for you to have an opinion about just Weiner and his actions.

NocturnalRob
06-06-2011, 05:28 PM
He was cornered and the only way out of it was to appear to be honest.
I still don't believe that he told the whole story.

Parkbandit
06-06-2011, 05:30 PM
I still don't believe that he told the whole story.

Oh, I bet he's had sex with some women during his marriage... there just isn't any proof of it, so he can deny it.

HJFudge
06-06-2011, 05:35 PM
Said it earlier, I'll repeat it.

Does. Not. Matter.

He can have consensual sex with the entire tri-state area for all the hell I care.

I'm much more upset by Cantor's recent: "Well people hit by hurricanes, we'll send you financial relief...if we decide we can afford it."

One of the above has an impact on a great deal of lives. One has an impact on a private marriage.

Tgo01
06-06-2011, 06:16 PM
I love political apologists. Doesn't matter that an elected official cheats on his wife, doesn't matter that he lies and accuses others of doing illegal activities in order to cover up his lies, doesn't matter that he cares more about himself and won't step down knowing this will be a huge distraction for his entire party as they try to get things done in Congress. Doesn't matter.

What DOES matter is what someone of the other political party did. Now that shit matters.

diethx
06-06-2011, 06:18 PM
What DOES matter is what someone of the other political party did. Now that shit matters.

Pretty sure it still doesn't matter then.

Tgo01
06-06-2011, 06:20 PM
I was just paraphrasing HJFudge there.

Warriorbird
06-06-2011, 06:24 PM
There was nothing savvy about the way Weiner handled himself for the past week. What he did today, he was forced to do. He was cornered and the only way out of it was to appear to be honest.

It's hilarious that you have to bring up a Republican though... like it's impossible for you to have an opinion about just Weiner and his actions.

I'd expect he stays in office. He shouldn't. This is especially moronic coming from somebody young enough to know better.

There IS more here. There was with Vitter. Both are keeping it to the stupid yet not complete activity.

Parkbandit
06-06-2011, 06:39 PM
Reporting from Washington — House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi has asked the House Ethics Committee to investigate Rep. Anthony Weiner after the New York congressman admitted to lying about explicit messages he sent women online.

"I am deeply disappointed and saddened about this situation; for Anthony's wife, Huma, his family, his staff and his constituents," the Democratic leader said in a statement. "I am calling for an Ethics Committee investigation to determine whether any official resources were used or any other violation of House rules occurred."

Even as he acknowledged sending lewd photos and messages online, Weiner said at a Manhattan news conference Monday afternoon that he would not resign and that he was confident he had not violated House rules or his oath as a member of Congress. He said he would make the case to his constituents that he should continue serving despite his personal failings.

Weiner, who apologized for lying to the media when an explicit photo was first circulated online, told reporters Monday that he did not use his work-issued BlackBerry to take any of them.

A spokesman for the campaign arm of House Republicans called on the Democratic leadership "to explain why Congressman Weiner's actions never aroused any suspicion, and why they rushed to his defense."

Rep. Steve Israel, who represents Long Island and chairs the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, backed Pelosi's call for an ethics investigation.

"Congressman Anthony Weiner engaged in a deep personal failure and inappropriate behavior that embarrassed himself, his family, and the House. Ultimately, Anthony and his constituents will make a judgment about his future," Israel said.

House Ethics Committee officials declined to comment on the matter.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-anthony-weiner-reaction-20110606,0,6937768.story

Holy shit, it must be snowing in Hell tonight...

Tgo01
06-06-2011, 06:44 PM
All we need now is for Obama to call him a jackass.

HJFudge
06-06-2011, 07:06 PM
I love political apologists. Doesn't matter that an elected official cheats on his wife, doesn't matter that he lies and accuses others of doing illegal activities in order to cover up his lies, doesn't matter that he cares more about himself and won't step down knowing this will be a huge distraction for his entire party as they try to get things done in Congress. Doesn't matter.

It DOESNT matter if an elected official cheats on his wife. And that he lied?! Color me shocked...Shocked! that a man would lie about cheating on his wife.

Did he accuse anyone, specifically? Like...in particular? I honestly do not know. If he DID, then yes, that matters.

Otherwise he is just guilty of being dumb and a pretty sleazy husband

It isn't the party that matters, its whose actions they effect. But please, continue to totally miss the whole damn point.

Seriously guys. Its like your purposefully dense. Well, thats probably the case but...still. It troubles me that folk like you are allowed to vote when you obviously have your priorities entirely mixed up.

NocturnalRob
06-06-2011, 07:32 PM
Its like your purposefully dense.
It's like you're purposefully fucking retarded.

Tgo01
06-06-2011, 07:33 PM
It DOESNT matter if an elected official cheats on his wife. And that he lied?! Color me shocked...Shocked! that a man would lie about cheating on his wife.

If it doesn't matter then why did he lie about it? OH SNAP.

No seriously you need some trolling lessons, you suck at this.

Warriorbird
06-06-2011, 07:37 PM
Reporting from Washington — House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi has asked the House Ethics Committee to investigate Rep. Anthony Weiner after the New York congressman admitted to lying about explicit messages he sent women online.

"I am deeply disappointed and saddened about this situation; for Anthony's wife, Huma, his family, his staff and his constituents," the Democratic leader said in a statement. "I am calling for an Ethics Committee investigation to determine whether any official resources were used or any other violation of House rules occurred."

Even as he acknowledged sending lewd photos and messages online, Weiner said at a Manhattan news conference Monday afternoon that he would not resign and that he was confident he had not violated House rules or his oath as a member of Congress. He said he would make the case to his constituents that he should continue serving despite his personal failings.

Weiner, who apologized for lying to the media when an explicit photo was first circulated online, told reporters Monday that he did not use his work-issued BlackBerry to take any of them.

A spokesman for the campaign arm of House Republicans called on the Democratic leadership "to explain why Congressman Weiner's actions never aroused any suspicion, and why they rushed to his defense."

Rep. Steve Israel, who represents Long Island and chairs the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, backed Pelosi's call for an ethics investigation.

"Congressman Anthony Weiner engaged in a deep personal failure and inappropriate behavior that embarrassed himself, his family, and the House. Ultimately, Anthony and his constituents will make a judgment about his future," Israel said.

House Ethics Committee officials declined to comment on the matter.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-anthony-weiner-reaction-20110606,0,6937768.story

Holy shit, it must be snowing in Hell tonight...

I'm impressed. Hopefully it gets made into more than sending a clothed dick pic.

Archigeek
06-06-2011, 08:34 PM
I'm impressed. Hopefully it gets made into more than sending a clothed dick pic.

And here's Salon's headline regarding Polosi's request: "Pelosi calls for investigation of Weiner"

This whole thing is a comedian's dream.

Tisket
06-06-2011, 09:23 PM
Tearful politicians, regardless of what they are weeping about, just annoy me. Oh I'm sure the remorse is genuine but it's remorse for getting caught most of the time and not remorse at the actual deed. Fucking pussies all of them.

Tsa`ah
06-06-2011, 10:35 PM

The difference being Vitter, as well as Spitzer, engaged in criminal acts. Last I checked, texting your covered junk wasn't illegal.

This will be left up to the voters of his district and his family. Outside of "technically" cheating on his wife ... the worst thing he could have done in reference to his position would be to have used congressional resources. If that's the case, he can pull a Christi and write a check.

EasternBrand
06-06-2011, 10:41 PM
I'll never fully understand the national obsession with a pristine sexual morality in our elected officials, but lying, making excuses, shifting blame, and attempting a cover-up make him unfit for his current office. If he's still serious about a mayoral run, I suggest he join the Rent is Too Damn High Party.

Keller
06-06-2011, 11:16 PM
The difference being Vitter, as well as Spitzer, engaged in criminal acts. Last I checked, texting your covered junk wasn't illegal.

This will be left up to the voters of his district and his family. Outside of "technically" cheating on his wife ... the worst thing he could have done in reference to his position would be to have used congressional resources. If that's the case, he can pull a Christi and write a check.

Technically cheating?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Tgo01
06-06-2011, 11:24 PM
Technically cheating?

"Technically" cheating.

Parkbandit
06-06-2011, 11:37 PM
Did he accuse anyone, specifically? Like...in particular?

He specifically blamed Andrew Breitbart for hacking his Twitter.

Cephalopod
06-06-2011, 11:50 PM
He specifically blamed Andrew Breitbart for hacking his Twitter.

What?

NocturnalRob
06-06-2011, 11:59 PM
What?
Umm...Anthony Weiner specifically accused Andrew Breitbart and people under his employ of hacking his Twitter account.

Cephalopod
06-07-2011, 12:19 AM
Umm...Anthony Weiner specifically accused Andrew Breitbart and people under his employ of hacking his Twitter account.

Sorry, I should clarify. "He did? I saw a bunch of talking-heads and bloggers saying that, but I didn't see Weiner saying that. I must have missed it."

Latrinsorm
06-07-2011, 12:44 AM
And Andrew Breitbart has pictures of them.
Apparently since Weiner admitted none of these six women had ever had sex with him, MSNBC needed to step up and blow him.Two nice ones.
Fucking phone sex, I mean, Jesus. What is up with these politicians and their need for sex? Isn't his wife hot?Yeah, pretty hot.
Congressman Anthony Weiner engaged in a deep personal failure and inappropriate behavior that embarrassed... the House.Isn't embarrassment relative though? Like if Snooki walks around with her fly down, that's almost a step up from her usual behavior.

Tgo01
06-07-2011, 01:00 AM
Sorry, I should clarify. "He did? I saw a bunch of talking-heads and bloggers saying that, but I didn't see Weiner saying that. I must have missed it."

Weiner just sat idly by while others accused Breitbart all the while sniveling "I...I...I'm a victim! My account was hacked!"

He might as well have accused him personally.

Tsa`ah
06-07-2011, 01:09 AM
Technically cheating?

It depends upon the individual and their own definition of cheating. To some it may be defined as intimate contact, sexual contact, flirting, or any other degree of personal intimacy.

I'm sure if you to hop aboard the way back machine and go back to the advent of 900 numbers and phone sex ... you would have conflicting answers on whether or not calling said numbers constituted cheating. It's really no different today.

The only personal definitions that matter in this case are those that have the ability to vote for or against him ... and of course his wife.

Tsa`ah
06-07-2011, 01:10 AM
Weiner just sat idly by while others accused Breitbart all the while sniveling "I...I...I'm a victim! My account was hacked!"

Unless he explicitly stated that Breitbart hacked his account and someone can actually source that statement .... he didn't make the claim.

Androidpk
06-07-2011, 01:10 AM
Fuck Jersey Shore, DC needs its own reality TV show.

Jarvan
06-07-2011, 01:24 AM
Fuck Jersey Shore, DC needs its own reality TV show.

It already has it's own, it's called cable news shows.

Watch one channel, and see one side of a story, watch another, and see a different side.

Tgo01
06-07-2011, 01:36 AM
Unless he explicitly stated that Breitbart hacked his account and someone can actually source that statement .... he didn't make the claim.

The guy is an ass for not stopping the charade as soon as people started accusing Breitbart. Stop trying to defend him, he has no defense.

HJFudge
06-07-2011, 01:38 AM

Oh. So he DIDN'T accuse anyone specifically?

Either you are right or Parkbandit is right on this. If only I cared enough to google it and find out...

Tgo01
06-07-2011, 01:47 AM

Either you are right or Parkbandit is right on this. If only I cared enough to google it and find out...

"If only I cared about this at all I would post a reply. Oh wait."

The article I read says Weiner apologized to Breitbart because he was the one who was initially accused of the hacking, it didn't say Weiner did the accusing, that doesn't mean he didn't though. Either way he felt responsible enough to apologize.

HJFudge
06-07-2011, 03:20 AM
"If only I cared about this at all I would post a reply. Oh wait."

The article I read says Weiner apologized to Breitbart because he was the one who was initially accused of the hacking, it didn't say Weiner did the accusing, that doesn't mean he didn't though. Either way he felt responsible enough to apologize.

Calling you out on Bullshit is ALWAYS worth posting for. Theres just so MUCH of your bullshit floating around, and so little time to post though!

Parkbandit
06-07-2011, 08:04 AM
This made me feel less sorry for the Weiner.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/flashback-weiners-web-lies-13776485

Parkbandit
06-07-2011, 08:07 AM

http://www.breitbart.tv/weinergate-congressman-tries-to-frame-discussion-as-protecting-innocents-from-this-breitbart-guy/

Keller
06-07-2011, 08:34 AM
It depends upon the individual and their own definition of cheating.

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7900000/2x06-Afternoon-Delight-Animated-gif-Michael-What-No-no-no-no-arrested-development-7915781-300-167.gif

Parkbandit
06-07-2011, 08:53 AM
It depends upon the individual and their own definition of cheating.

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/092009/1253886001_office-no.gif

Kithus
06-07-2011, 09:12 AM
Look on the bright side. At least Huma and Hillary have something else in common now.

Parkbandit
06-07-2011, 09:57 AM
Look on the bright side. At least Huma and Hillary have something else in common now.

They are both closet lesbians?

NocturnalRob
06-07-2011, 09:59 AM
They are both closet lesbians?
I think they had that in common already.

Drew
06-07-2011, 10:34 AM
http://forum.gsplayers.com/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif Weiner's weiner 06-06-2011 10:55 PM idiot

So I got this rep from a post of me quoting what the guy was yelling at the press conference. SMART.

Parkbandit
06-07-2011, 10:42 AM
So I got this rep from a post of me quoting what the guy was yelling at the press conference. SMART.

I heard this morning that it was a guy from the Howard Stern show that was asking all the awesome questions.

'Can you believe Arnold Schwarzenegger would have sex with a lady that ugly?'

Tsa`ah
06-07-2011, 10:56 AM
http://www.breitbart.tv/weinergate-congressman-tries-to-frame-discussion-as-protecting-innocents-from-this-breitbart-guy/

There wasn't a single accusation that Breitbart was behind the now debunked hacking.

PBesque image spam

You can disagree all you want, it doesn't change the fact that there is only one person and one group of people that can determine if cheating occurred. The voters in his district and his wife. Disagreement also doesn't alter the opinions of those who don't believe said acts constitute cheating.

PB image spam

Read the above.

Keller
06-07-2011, 11:17 AM
You can disagree all you want, it doesn't change the fact that there is only one person and one group of people that can determine if cheating occurred. The voters in his district and his wife. Disagreement also doesn't alter the opinions of those who don't believe said acts constitute cheating.

Maybe his vows were

I, Anthony Weiner, take you, Huma Abedin, to be my wife;
and I promise,
before God and these witnesses,
to be your loving and faithful husband;
in plenty and in want;
in joy and in sorrow;
in sickness and in health;
until I get caught.

Cephalopod
06-07-2011, 11:23 AM
Maybe his vows were

I thought that was implied in all marriage vows?

Parkbandit
06-07-2011, 11:25 AM

Do you believe your wife would constitute it as cheating on her to do what Weiner has done over the past year?

Unless they are swingers... it's cheating. Weiner has given the indication that they are not.. why else would he have to apologize to "especially" his wife?

Stop being stupid JUST to be stupid.

Keller
06-07-2011, 11:25 AM
I thought that was implied in all marriage vows?

Bill did officiate the wedding. So I wouldn't be surprised if he helped Anthony work a little wiggle room into the vows.

Keller
06-07-2011, 11:26 AM
Do you believe your wife would constitute it as cheating on her to do what Weiner has done over the past year?

Unless they are swingers... it's cheating. Weiner has given the indication that they are not.. why else would he have to apologize to "especially" his wife?

Stop being stupid JUST to be stupid.

He's going down with the ship.

Wrong is wrong, regardless of your party.

Does he need to be forced to resign?

No.

Was it infidelity?

Yes.