View Full Version : College Football

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

RichardCranium
09-01-2007, 02:57 PM
ROFL at Michigan and VT.

Bayou Bengals FTW.

Sean of the Thread
09-01-2007, 02:59 PM
I fucking hope Michigan loses but it's going to come down to their depth in the 4th quarter most likely for the win.

Warriorbird
09-01-2007, 03:00 PM
Gonna be sad if Michigan doesn't pull this off.

Sean of the Thread
09-01-2007, 03:01 PM
Sad??? More like awesome if they don't

Warriorbird
09-01-2007, 03:20 PM
Nah, nah, more sad as in, "I laugh at your entire state and your graduates too!" in Michigan's direction.

;)

Sean of the Thread
09-01-2007, 03:22 PM
That's better.

Warriorbird
09-01-2007, 03:28 PM
Shit. They're ahead again. Ah well.

RichardCranium
09-01-2007, 03:28 PM
Now to watch Georgia Tech take care of Notre Dame.

Sean of the Thread
09-01-2007, 03:49 PM
HAHAHHAHA FG BLOCKED

AP STATE PWNS MICHIGAN.

Man BIG10 is such a great conference (lolz)

Warriorbird
09-01-2007, 03:53 PM
Holy shit. I am calling my App State friends right fucking now. I bet they're going insane. Now we just have to ask Atlanteax how it feels.

:D

EDIT:

They're apparently celebrating like they won the fucking Superbowl.

Makkah
09-01-2007, 03:55 PM
Fucking insane. Southern Conference stand up, baby. SoCo 4 LYF! (back when ETSU was SoCo that is :()

Sean of the Thread
09-01-2007, 04:11 PM
Rofl Wisconsin is getting their asses kicked too.

GO BIG 10 LOL LOL AHHAHA

Makkah
09-01-2007, 04:19 PM
...tied at 14?

Sean of the Thread
09-01-2007, 04:32 PM
They were down by 7 when I posted that. Regardless WI has no business letting Washington state take the lead on them that early.

Roll big 10.

TheEschaton
09-01-2007, 08:20 PM
I'm telling you, Matt Ryan's gonna win the Heisman. 408 yards passing, 5 TDs.

ACC championship, here we come.

Skeeter
09-01-2007, 08:20 PM
I'd love to see the SEC leave the south once. Just sayin

RichardCranium
09-01-2007, 08:27 PM
Kirk Herbstreit is the worst commentator/analyst ever. His bias comes through entirely too much.

RichardCranium
09-01-2007, 08:30 PM

Isn't Tennessee over at Cal-Berkeley as we speak?

Sean of the Thread
09-02-2007, 12:18 AM

We don't go slummin' up north.

Sean of the Thread
09-02-2007, 02:15 AM
For your viewing pleasure. Appalachian State recruitment video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVENWl8uBeg

Sean
09-02-2007, 02:20 AM
We don't go slummin' up north.

Pick a regional alliance and stick with it instead of flip flopping all the time you old bastard.

Sean of the Thread
09-02-2007, 03:06 AM
Lol because I follow Rutgers and Syracuse? Syracuse cause it's back home and Rutgers because they bought me a boat and a jeep?

SHAME on me.

Drew
09-02-2007, 03:09 AM
Went to the Miami - Marshall game. Miami's running game looks HOT HOT HOT. Javarris James busted a run for 50 yards but it got called back on holding so on the next play Graig Cooper went 57. No worries. We'll see next week in Oklahoma.

Sean of the Thread
09-02-2007, 03:12 AM
Went to the Miami - Marshall game. Miami's running game looks HOT HOT HOT. Javarris James busted a run for 50 yards but it got called back on holding so on the next play Graig Cooper went 57. No worries. We'll see next week in Oklahoma.

You guys got problems if you're bragging about 100 rushing yards against MARSHALL.

UM sucks.

Marl
09-02-2007, 08:23 AM
I thought it was hilarious that the UGA fans had
"Georgia Dawgs" painted on their front and
"HaHa Michigan" Painted on their backs

Jenisi
09-02-2007, 09:25 AM
ND got slaughtered yesterday :( They didn't even look like they were trying.

TheEschaton
09-02-2007, 10:19 AM
That's cause Notre Dame sucks, and God loves BC more.

Yesterday was a good sports day - we win handily, ND loses like bitches, and Buchholz throws a no-hitter.

And that video = awesome.

Skeeter
09-02-2007, 10:53 AM
Michigan losing was definately the highlight of my day. That and playing ball with a couple douchebag UM fans. Made for a sweet sweet day.

Drinin
09-02-2007, 11:32 AM
Michigan and Notre Dame lost, and Cinci won big. What a great start to the college football season.

serra7965
09-02-2007, 01:17 PM
I have to say I am happy Auburn won....at the same time they played so awful they should have lost.

Doughboy
09-02-2007, 02:29 PM
I was hoping Auburn would have lost that one...I wanted to have a good laugh at Rhett. I guess the fact that they almost lost is still worth laughing at though.

Makkah
09-02-2007, 04:00 PM
Yea... we won't talk about how shitty Auburn looked. At one point, I almost wished Cox would get rattled enough to put in Kodi Burns.

Poppatrunk
09-02-2007, 05:51 PM

Oklahoma will bitch slap Miami all up and down the field.
________
Free Whole Foods Gift Cards (http://bestfreegiftcard.com/whole-foods-gift-cards/)

Alfster
09-02-2007, 06:06 PM
They were down by 7 when I posted that. Regardless WI has no business letting Washington state take the lead on them that early.

Roll big 10.

I was only able to watch the first quarter of the game...However, the first touchdown WI gave up was fairly lucky. The drive was stopped, they blocked the punt, and the ball rolled up into the kickers hands who barely made a first down.

I didn't get to watch the rest of the game BUT I did get to watch MI lose!!

ROFL

Drew
09-02-2007, 07:58 PM
You guys got problems if you're bragging about 100 rushing yards against MARSHALL.

UM sucks.

Your reading comprehension sucks. I was talking about one play for each RB. 50 yard runs do not suck.

Sean of the Thread
09-02-2007, 08:01 PM
Uhm no you were excited about their year based on 110 yards of rushing vs MARSHALL.

UM SUCKS.

Ignot
09-02-2007, 10:18 PM
I feel bad for some of the seniors that came back to Michigan for another year, with that loss they are pretty much done. That was not a bad team that they lost to but on paper that's going to look really bad. I mean, i can't think of a worse loss to have.

Monday noles game, im going to Altell stadium to watch, should be fun.

Skeeter
09-03-2007, 01:03 AM
I don't feel bad, I think it's hilarious, they called out the entire country, and specifically OSU and they couldn't even bean ASU. OUTSTANDING!

chillmonster
09-03-2007, 02:29 AM
Michigan just screwed the entire Big X. There is no way a one loss team from that conference will edge out another one loss team this season.

Does it seem the Big X struggles against against teams with really good speed on the inside? They're great on the outside, their LBs and SS can't seem match up.

Drew
09-03-2007, 02:47 AM
Uhm no you were excited about their year based on 110 yards of rushing vs MARSHALL.

UM SUCKS.

Dear retard,
I will try to explain the English language to you.

Javarris James busted a run for 50 yards but it got called back on holding

In this sentence the word "a" clearly denotes one. Also the word run is in the singular, indicating one run. So this is one run for 50 yards on that single run. Also, if I were talking about his entire total running, he wouldn't have it all called back for holding. In football you can't lose your entire game's stats on one penalty. This also indicates the singular.

so on the next play Graig Cooper went 57.

In this sentence I describe "the next play". In a single football games there are many plays. A play is one event out of many in a football game. There might be seventy plays in a football game. In this part of the sentence "the next play" indicates a singular event in a football game.

I was excited about Miami's rushing game. Miami did not rush 110 yards in the game, Miami rushed 250 yards against Marshall. I hope this helps you understand. I'm sure whatever team you're currently supporting put up more yards against a D1-AA school, and that's great for them. When they lose you can hop on the bandwagon of another school, it should be a great season for you.

Sean of the Thread
09-03-2007, 09:20 AM
Miami sucking ass again alone will make for a great NCAA year.

(*When I had looked up the boxscore before posting my earlier comment it did in fact say 110 yards.. it has since been corrected. Their bad)

That being said having looked over their boxscore again. 25% on 3rd down conversions... 9-21 passing for 86 yards... 6.4 yards per carry on 39 attempts for 251 yards.

So I take it back. I see why you're excited about their rushing game.. not much else to be excited about.

Sean of the Thread
09-08-2007, 07:01 PM
I hate to be the I told you so kinda guy but...

MIAMI SUCKS DONKEY DICK. That was an easy nick at -10.5 for me.

Before I exit... MICH SPANKED! roflmao BIG 10 hahahahah. And to think they cried about getting leap frogged by Florida last year for the championship game. What a joke.

Doughboy
09-08-2007, 07:09 PM
I hate to be the I told you so kinda guy but...

MIAMI SUCKS DONKEY DICK. That was an easy nick at -10.5 for me.

Before I exit... MICH SPANKED! roflmao BIG 10 hahahahah. And to think they cried about getting leap frogged by Florida last year for the championship game. What a joke.

Miami sucking this year is anything but a surprise... So umm...yeah eff u?!

But roflmao @ Michigan GO BLUE>!$!$!$ lol. Awesome start for them this year.

Edited to add: I still love my Canes (even though they blow chunks this year).

Sean of the Thread
09-08-2007, 07:18 PM
Miami sucking this year is anything but a surprise... So umm...yeah eff u?!

But roflmao @ Michigan GO BLUE>!$!$!$ lol. Awesome start for them this year.

Edited to add: I still love my Canes (even though they blow chunks this year).

They (UM) were championship quality according to DREW under their new coach and recruits.... HAHAHAHHAA. Not rubbing it in your eye bisc.. all my Miami jabs are directed right at Drew's mom's vagina.

Now Michigan might not ever recover from this... it's truly hilarious. And sad.

Doughboy
09-08-2007, 07:25 PM
They (UM) were championship quality according to DREW under their new coach and recruits.... HAHAHAHHAA. Not rubbing it in your eye bisc.. all my Miami jabs are directed right at Drew's mom's vagina.

Now Michigan might not ever recover from this... it's truly hilarious. And sad.

A championship team? Good god Drew..were you drunk or high? I'm a die hard Canes fan, bleed green and orange and I didn't expect that. I'd be happy with just a bowl game. Well that and beating FSU. Randy Shannon had like no time to get a decent recruiting class. Thats why Wright and Freeman are still taking snaps. Now..in two years or so it's a different story. Next year should be a dramatic improvement though. Although I did catch a funny segment during the game. Shannon has some nice new discipline policies all of which are good. No hats in meetings, 2.5 GPA's, etc etc, and then no guns. Gotta love the no guns policy.

You know what'll just be fucking awesome though...if Michigan beats OSU later this year. Michigan coming into the season ranked number 5 shows how badly the BCS computers do those preseason polls. I understand that the ball is a funny shape, shit happens during games. But a top ten caliber team does not lose two in a row to unranked teams.

Drew
09-08-2007, 07:36 PM
A championship team? Good god Drew..were you drunk or high?

I never said that. A good idea is not to listen to anyone whose favorite team changes with whoever is winning.

Sean of the Thread
09-08-2007, 07:39 PM
I never said that. A good idea is not to listen to anyone whose favorite team changes with whoever is winning.

Every time you say that you sound more and more retarded. I love it. At any rate SCOREBOARD bitch. I've been a UF fan thru the shit and thin. For fucks sake I'm a huge Devil Rays fan. A BUC'S fan!! NCAA just happens to be my favorite sport. GO UF USF SYRACUSE RUTGERS. Looks like a long list of bandwagon to me.. idiot.

Before the season kicked off you couldn't get miami's dick out of your mouth long enough to make a complete sentence.

Edit to add a little love for Spurrier and the Gamecocks.

rofl UM

Doughboy
09-08-2007, 08:15 PM
rofl UM

Screw you hippy.

But yeah, I love Florida, USF, etc etc... I'm a big fan of all of our schools in Florida...unless they play Miami. Well, I'm not a big fan of FIU though. You couldn't pay me to go to one of those pos games...

RUTGERS

Ugh... Good family friend of mine is the QB coach at Rutgers.

Makkah
09-08-2007, 09:11 PM
South Carolina looks like they got this one...

RichardCranium
09-08-2007, 09:20 PM
Fuck Jimmy Clausen.

RichardCranium
09-08-2007, 09:50 PM
LSU fucking pwns.

Sean of the Thread
09-08-2007, 10:37 PM
USF looking good.

RichardCranium
09-08-2007, 10:49 PM
40 yards of total offense for VT. LSU should be number 1 come Sunday.

RichardCranium
09-08-2007, 10:55 PM
Before anyone responds I'd just like to point out that LSU has 327 yards against the vaunted VT defense. LSU should be number 1.

Sean of the Thread
09-08-2007, 11:05 PM
Bah.

RichardCranium
09-08-2007, 11:11 PM
Bah.

Looking forward to October 6th. You coming over?

Sean of the Thread
09-08-2007, 11:25 PM
Actually we're working on tickets and an itinerary for that.

RichardCranium
09-09-2007, 12:09 AM
Let me know. I'll be there with my son.

Warriorbird
09-09-2007, 12:49 AM
48-7. Fuck yeah!

Auburn....in OT....with...South Florida?

Doughboy
09-09-2007, 12:50 AM
Auburn = owned....

USF with the OT win

Sean of the Thread
09-09-2007, 08:23 AM
Go Bulls. I really didn't think they were gonna keep up in the second half.

Apathy
09-09-2007, 10:59 AM
Lloyd Carr is about to get pwned by the alumni. Mich has effectively screwed every other team in the Big10 by their suckage, not that any team in the Big10 looks super amazing, Penn State maybe.

For that matter, the only team in the country who looks really amazing is LSU. Everyone else looks just kinda, average.

Skeeter
09-09-2007, 11:05 AM
SEC looks hugely over rated this year. consistant home losses to no name opponents.

Sadly it looks like the PAC10 might be the big conference this year.

Sean of the Thread
09-09-2007, 11:47 AM
Lol You're funny.

LSU? Cocks beat UGA.. in a conference game. Calling USF a no name might be one of the most retarded things that you've posted. They're just one of the best upstarts in history. TN lost to #12 Cal on the road in a close game. Florida is looking good. Looking forward to the KY game next week.

Sir I think the big 10 sucking so much has made you delusional. SEC is rolling hard.

TheEschaton
09-09-2007, 12:14 PM
Hahahahaha, BC is so winning the ACC.

WE ARE........BC.

-TheE-

Sean of the Thread
09-09-2007, 12:22 PM
How are you a BC fan? I thought you were a Islamic terrorist? Just going on looks btw but watever.

TheEschaton
09-09-2007, 05:27 PM
I went to BC undergrad and now I go there for law school?

Makkah
09-09-2007, 05:47 PM
War Eagle. :(

Skeeter
09-10-2007, 12:30 AM
Sure sean south florida is the new powerhouse. ROTFLMFAO

LSU looks really good. No argument there. I figured VT was over rated but they really took an ass whipping.

UF hasn't played anyone yet so we'll see there but they certainly don't suck.

rest of the SEC looks.... meh.

oldanforgotten
09-10-2007, 10:13 AM
Looked scary good:
Oklahoma
LSU

Is scary good on paper, but we haven?t seen it on the field yet:
USC

I honestly expected South Florida to beat Auburn. Everyone talks about the myth that is SEC speed, but save LSU, South Florida is faster than any team in the SEC. Grothe is also a very underrated QB and decision maker. Auburn needed a lot of help from the crowd and the refs (Tubberville is on the rules committee, and no offense, K-State got hosed on a lot of calls) to beat K-State, and South Florida is a team that is an absolute nightmare to pass against. Their secondary is so fast and so effective that they can load the box almost at will and let their corners play man to man, and it works. If you want a roadmap as to how to beat South Florida, you have to be able to spread the field and run the ball into their undersized front.

I also expected Oregon to wipe the floor with Michigan. Michigan has slow, uncoached linebackers who have no idea how to defend the spread. They get beat and lit up consistently. If you run a standard run first offense against them, they?ll be just fine, but they deal with speed poorly. There were a couple surprises this week. Georgia looked very pedestrian against South Carolina, Cal had a letdown game against LOLarado State, Cincy beat the crap out of Oregon State, and Texas played the first half in slow motion against TCU.

The SEC this year is like the Big 12 is with texas and Oklahoma and a bunch of nonsense after that. The SEC has LSU, Florida, and a bunch of highly overrated teams underneath who aren?t even close. The teams from 3 to 6 are all good, but not in the same league as LSU or Florida. The Big 10 is just outright ass. Michigan is bad, Wisconsin is highly overrated, and their teams are struggling to beat teams from the MAC and 1-AA. The only teams in the Big 10 who have been impressive are Indiana and Purdue, and that?s only because they?ve been blowing out the trash as they should. The Big Least is having a very impressive start. Rutgers offense actually looks good, and everyone knows WVU and UL have unstoppable offenses, the question is whether their defenses can collectively hold the opposition if the opposition is also good. My money, at this point is for the top 5 in the Big East to collectively beat each other out of the BCS title game. South Florida, Rutgers, WVU, Louisville, and Cincy as of now are collectively as good or better than the top 5 of any other conference in the nation, including the SEC.

If I had a vote
1) LSU
2) OU
3) USC
4) WVU
5) Florida
6) Texas
7) Cal
8) Louisville
9) Georgia Tech
10) Wisconsin
11) Penn State
12) Rutgers
13) Ohio State
14) BC
15) Oregon
________
MKR (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Lincoln_MKR)

Makkah
09-10-2007, 05:54 PM
You had me until you started touting WV, UL, and Rutgers as good...

Warriorbird
09-10-2007, 07:52 PM
Alabama hasn't done too bad so far.

Makkah
09-10-2007, 09:48 PM
They haven't exactly been impressive either.

RichardCranium
09-15-2007, 05:23 PM
Dear Rhett,

Ell oh ell, jay slash kay.

Makkah
09-15-2007, 05:59 PM
Dear asshole,

Eat shit. War Eagle. :(

Kodi Burns looked pretty good for a true freshman though.

Skeeter
09-15-2007, 07:16 PM
was not unhappy with my team at all today.

QB for washington will be impressive in a few years. that guy can fly.

Sean of the Thread
09-15-2007, 08:12 PM
How about UCF almost fucking Texas?!!? That was surprising to say the least.

Citadel gave me something to watch there for awhile as well.

Alfster
09-15-2007, 08:23 PM
F the citadel

Sean of the Thread
09-15-2007, 08:41 PM
Nebraska game is becoming interesting as well.

Sean of the Thread
09-15-2007, 10:30 PM
Bama - Razorbacks game is awesome too

I love this sport.

Sean of the Thread
09-15-2007, 10:37 PM
Gotta say awesome game to watch.

I covered by 1/2 point.

roll on SEC

Makkah
09-15-2007, 10:45 PM
Very awesome game. Can't believe the Arkansas secondary blew it in the end. TURN AROUND!

Anebriated
09-15-2007, 10:54 PM
Arkansas - Bama game was great.

USC - Nebraska game was a blowout after USC stopped giving Nebraska hope...

RichardCranium
09-15-2007, 11:02 PM
Speaking of good games, anyone watching the Ken - Lou game?

Bluegrass Miracle anyone?

Anebriated
09-15-2007, 11:06 PM
Didnt get that one :( Saw the highlights and sad I missed it.

RichardCranium
09-16-2007, 12:26 AM
LSU has now outscored oppponents 137 to 7. Total offense is something like 1600 to 300.

Who's number 1?

Warriorbird
09-16-2007, 12:30 AM
Was a fun game to watch. I left after LSU was up 30-0 though.

TheEschaton
09-16-2007, 03:27 AM
BC better be in the top 15 after laying the smack down on the supposedly #15 G-Tech. 24-10, and most of the game was 21-0, the rest was garbage.

Ryan threw for something like 430 yards.

-TheE-

Sean of the Thread
09-16-2007, 08:16 AM
BC better be in the top 15 after laying the smack down on the supposedly #15 G-Tech. 24-10, and most of the game was 21-0, the rest was garbage.

Ryan threw for something like 430 yards.

-TheE-

Yeah right rofl.. ROFL.

Not a chance in hell they even get near 25th. Maybe they'll end up with 1 to 3 points in either poll.. who knows.

TheEschaton
09-16-2007, 11:40 AM
Err, they were ranked 21st going into this game, dumbass. 19th in the AP Poll.

And considering G-Tech was 15th, we can't go anywhere but up.

Drew
09-16-2007, 05:51 PM
Err, they were ranked 21st going into this game, dumbass. 19th in the AP Poll.

And considering G-Tech was 15th, we can't go anywhere but up.

Just ignore Sean2, his football knowledge is weak and trollish.

Keller
09-16-2007, 05:59 PM
Just ignore Sean2, his knowledge is weak and trollish.

:wasntme:

Drew
09-16-2007, 06:19 PM
:wasntme:

Yeah I guess I was being a bit redundant.

Sean of the Thread
09-16-2007, 07:40 PM
Rofl.. I'll admit I was buzzed and trolling on that one. The E posts usually don't get read and I just wanted to pick on him. I'll take full credit for my dumbass remark.. THIS TIME.

AS far as my knowledge of football goes.. I've got you all pwnt. The only people I give any respect to is Sean Skeeter Makkah Keller. The rest of you are college football tards.

*although a few of you thinking the big10 is any good has me wondering about your knowledge.

Sean of the Thread
09-16-2007, 07:45 PM
Speaking of polls. HELLO USF!

RichardCranium
09-16-2007, 08:46 PM
AS far as my knowledge of football goes.. I've got you all pwnt. The only people I give any respect to is Sean Skeeter Makkah Keller. The rest of you are college football tards.

F U.

Keller
09-17-2007, 12:35 AM
Holy shit.

I just had an epiphany.

RichardCranium is DickHead.

TheEschaton
09-17-2007, 12:43 AM
Hahahahaha, wow. Dumbass.

Or should I say ImbecilicPosterior?

thefarmer
09-17-2007, 01:03 AM
Not that South Carolina state is a powerhouse or anything.. but go Cocks! It's nice to see my team ranked again.

Gan
09-17-2007, 01:38 AM
Very awesome game. Can't believe the Arkansas secondary blew it in the end. TURN AROUND!

Excellent game.

Dont know why Halls was out 2nd half. Bama could have used him to keep the hogs down. McFadden sucked first half, but finally turned it on in the 3rd and 4th qtr. Too bad it wasnt enough.

Switching secondary to zone helped the hogs in the 3rd quarter, but that let bama capitalize on short passes across the middle which won them the game in the 4th. Excellent coaching on the bama side.

Roll Tide!

TheEschaton
09-17-2007, 08:44 AM
OH YEAH, HIGHEST RANKED TEAM IN THE ACC.

EAGLES ON THE WARPATH!

1. USC (46)
2. LSU (19)
3. Florida
4. Oklahoma
5. West Virginia
6. California
7. Texas
8. Ohio State
9. Wisconsin
10. Penn State
11. Rutgers
12. South Carolina
13. Oregon
14. Boston College
15. Clemson
16. Alabama
17. Virginia Tech
18. Louisville
19. Hawaii
20. Texas A&M
21. Kentucky
22. Georgia
23. South Florida
24. Nebraska
25. Missouri

Skeeter
09-17-2007, 09:53 AM
I do see 3 big 10 teams in the top 10.

Though I'm not completely sold on Wisconsin yet.

TheEschaton
09-17-2007, 09:56 AM
And Penn State is a total fluke. They played Buffalo this weekend and let them score 24 points on them. They should have gone DOWN in the rankings, not up 2 spots.

Alfster
09-17-2007, 09:58 AM
Fuck all you wisconsin haters

Doughboy
09-17-2007, 10:11 AM
rofl @ Northwestern getting beat by Duke

Skeeter
09-17-2007, 10:14 AM
not sure why that's funny. Northwestern pretty much is duke.

Doughboy
09-17-2007, 12:07 PM
Northwestern didn't come in with like a 22 game losing streak

Skeeter
09-17-2007, 12:46 PM
2001 4-7
2002 3-9
2003 6-7
2004 6-6
2005 7-5
2006 4-8

Duke shocked the world.

oldanforgotten
09-17-2007, 02:10 PM
Fuck all you wisconsin haters

The big 10 is really bad this year?. Really bad.

Penn State doesn?t have a single good win yet, so the jury is still out.
Michigan ? don?t need to say anything that hasn?t been already.
Ohio State ? probably the only bright spot for the conference at this point in the year.
Wisconsin ? so overrated you can fry an egg on the hype. Struggled against 2 of the crappiest teams in D1-A
Minnesota ? loss to Florida Atlantic
Iowa ? handed Iowa State what will probably be their only win this season.
Illinois ? despite all the great recruiting classes Ron Zook has, this team blows
Purdue ? possibly a second bright spot, but they?ve played nothing but handicap schools
Indiana ? Have they even played a D-1A opponent yet?
Northwestern ? play it down all you want, losing to Duke is effing pathetic.
Michigan State ? blew out two nobodies, then struggle with Pitt at home?
________
Avions voisin (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Avions_Voisin)

Skeeter
09-17-2007, 02:38 PM
Let me guess... SEC fan?

How did I play it down? I was clear that northwestern sucks. They've sucked for a long time.

Also said multiple times the PAC 10 looks like the conference to beat this year.

sure is a lot of interest about what goes on in the Big10 for a conference everyone says sucks sooooo bad.

Apathy
09-17-2007, 07:29 PM
And Penn State is a total fluke. They played Buffalo this weekend and let them score 24 points on them. They should have gone DOWN in the rankings, not up 2 spots.

Joe Pa could beat BC with his bag of Depends for a qb.

Skeeter
09-17-2007, 07:49 PM
Morelli is a bag of depends.

Keller
09-28-2007, 09:01 PM
I don't know what is wrong with me, but Sean2 has caused me to actually root for USF over WVU.

Go Bulls?

RichardCranium
09-28-2007, 09:55 PM
Sloppy ass game, but I too find myself rooting for USF.

I thought West Virginia was overrated well before tonight.

Makkah
09-28-2007, 10:19 PM
WV has been overrated since at least last year. Fucking Big East.

That said, I like USF. :)

Warriorbird
09-28-2007, 10:26 PM
After having been educated about it...rooting for the Bulls myself...then again, I've never liked WVU.

Skeeter
09-28-2007, 10:44 PM
I tried to get Sean to take a bet on this game earlier today. Lucky for me he dodged my IMs.

Sean of the Thread
09-29-2007, 02:35 AM
Ugh I just got back from the game. Started tailgating at 3 pm. Went to Mons Venus after. Full update tomorrow. Small sentences. Second row seats on the 30 yard line. Game was insane.

Yes I rushed the field after the game. Yes I took turf from the 50 yard line.

My body is broken. I feel like I've been in a car wreck. Must rest. Recoup. Sleep till noon.

Drew
09-29-2007, 03:31 AM
WVU was totally overrated, but that was a very good win for USF. Sloppy, but good.

Oh and Skeeter, that's a very original sin you've got in your avatar there.

Skeeter
09-29-2007, 08:09 AM
Thanks for noticing Drew.

Isn't this where we make fun of the Big East for having no good teams, and being a shitty conference over all?

Because I know if OSU would happen to lose to Penn St. On the road, in a night game, that's exactly what Sean2 would say.

glad you had a good time Sean

Alfster
09-29-2007, 08:32 AM
Wisconsin FTW today

RichardCranium
09-29-2007, 08:41 AM
Wisconsin FTW today

Speaking of overrated...

Alfster
09-29-2007, 09:27 AM
FU hater

Malvadere
09-29-2007, 10:51 AM
Auburn has my sympathies today. Wasn't going to post anything prior to Oct. 6th but it seems like there are no other Gators here. So go Gators.

Sean of the Thread
09-29-2007, 11:23 AM
Go Gators.

Apathy
09-29-2007, 11:56 AM
I'm so looking forward to eating pizza, drinking Bass, and watching my Boilers kick the living shit out of Notre Dame. Beautiful Saturday.

Skeeter
09-29-2007, 01:10 PM
Boiler Up!

Skeeter
09-29-2007, 04:29 PM
Is there anything better than watching ND crash and burn? Charlie Weiss... SUPER GENIOUS

Apathy
09-29-2007, 04:46 PM
I could watch Notre Dame lose 7 days a week.

RichardCranium
09-29-2007, 05:07 PM
Glad to see what happens when Oklahoma plays some real competition. Oh wait, that was Colorado.

Skeeter
09-29-2007, 05:13 PM
Don't know if you can talk based on how LSU looked vs. Tulane

Makkah
09-29-2007, 05:20 PM
rofl Oklahoma... and LSU did look like dick.

RichardCranium
09-29-2007, 05:21 PM
Tulane showed up and LSU had some questionable coaching calls and extremely poor execution. That said, I do believe LSU won their game by 25 points.

Sean of the Thread
09-29-2007, 06:29 PM
Since we're on the subject...Boston College looked impressive against some real competition today.

Makkah
09-29-2007, 06:39 PM
Texas... rofl.

Wisconsin tied up with MSU now.

Oregon and UCal tied.

Good day so far.

Makkah
09-29-2007, 06:40 PM
Also... Rutgers losing.

Sean of the Thread
09-29-2007, 06:48 PM
I played most of the dogs today.

MD
Baylor
Duke
Cal
Mich State
Colorado

I pussed out on the LSU game as tempting as it was. They could either score 41 in the first half or .. so I passed on it.

Skeeter
09-29-2007, 07:13 PM
wisconsin wins another nail biter. I think there's a rule where they have to win every game by less than a TD.

Sean of the Thread
09-29-2007, 07:18 PM
wisconsin wins another nail biter. I think there's a rule where they have to win every game by less than a TD.

MSU +7 1/2 alllll dayyyyy babyyy $$$$$$ :2beers:

Makkah
09-29-2007, 07:19 PM
And Oregon loses on the final play by fumbling out the side of the endzone. That game wasn't on here, and I think I'll go shoot someone for us missing the best game of the day.

Sean of the Thread
09-29-2007, 07:25 PM
Oregon was pure garbage as I expected. Wasn't televised here and I was home with the girls but I did follow it play by play on ESPN (I wonder why :whistle:). They let up 21 points in the fourth during the biggest meltdown. Was a nail biter.

CAL +7 ftw :2beers:

Makkah
09-29-2007, 07:55 PM
How was Oregon complete garbage? You watched it on play-by-play as I did, so surely you know they fumbled on their own 20, threw a pick on their own 20, fumbled on the UCal 20, and fumbled on the last play into the endzone... and still only lost by 1 TD.

They lost on the last play of the game to the number 6 team in the nation. I'm just curious how that constitutes "pure garbage"?

Sean of the Thread
09-29-2007, 08:16 PM
so surely you know they fumbled on their own 20, threw a pick on their own 20, fumbled on the UCal 20, and fumbled on the last play into the endzone..

Partly sums it up. *Fairly accurate definition of garbage play.

Completely melted in the 4th and it cost them the game by playing like PURE GARBAGE. They gave up two of them in the first 3 minutes of the 4th.

I wish I could have watched the actual game but it's surely not the "best" game of the day as you put it.

Makkah
09-29-2007, 08:51 PM
So making dumb mistakes and then playing good enough to negate them is pure garbage? Oh okay.

Sean of the Thread
09-29-2007, 09:06 PM
So making dumb mistakes and then playing good enough to negate them is pure garbage? Oh okay.

Either you're arguing for the sake arguing since you're the know it all "I'm a law student" type or you're football dumb.

Oregon didn't negate shit.. They got worse. They lost. They were favored -7 vs a #6 ranked rival. They blew it in the fourth.

Oh okay.

P.s. My best game of the day vote would go to either Ok or WI game. Cal game was did have me on the edge of my seat from the gambling angle however.

Makkah
09-29-2007, 11:30 PM
WAR GOD DAMN EAGLE

Malvadere
09-29-2007, 11:38 PM
WAR GOD DAMN EAGLE

Yea, was a good win. Hopefully, if anything, this loss will give us some fuel to use against LSU.

Apathy
09-30-2007, 12:00 AM
Awesome day to root for the underdogs.

Sean of the Thread
09-30-2007, 12:05 AM
Dogs have been great for me all day (knock on wood it's not over).

Stanford looking like a loss for me. Cinci was the only chalk I laid and that's looking pretty good.

Alfster
09-30-2007, 05:03 AM

I don't care how much they win by so long as they win!

Nations longest win streak still intact!

P.s. Hahahahaha @ Florida

Drew
09-30-2007, 05:27 AM
I love watching Florida lose. I go to the bar where all the Florida fans watch the game with all my UF chums and enjoy watching their pain and misery. Polls are going to be real interesting after this bloodbath.

Skeeter
09-30-2007, 09:36 AM
Great day to be a buckeye. 8th to 4th. I doubt they'll run the table, but if they do I could see this being another year where USC and LSU run the table and the buckeyes are left out with an undefeated record.

Alfster
09-30-2007, 10:09 AM
Where did you find the polls?

Drinin
09-30-2007, 10:49 AM
#24 UC beats the shit out of another (crappy) team. Rutgers here we come!

Sean
09-30-2007, 11:01 AM
Where did you find the polls?

It's just logic 3, 4, 5, and 7 lost infront of 8 so if 6 (cal) and 8 (ohio state) stay relative to where they are they'd move up to 3 and 4

Alfster
09-30-2007, 11:17 AM
I've found logic doesn't mean shit with the polls.

RichardCranium
09-30-2007, 02:30 PM
LSU is number 1 in the new AP Poll.

TheEschaton
09-30-2007, 04:09 PM
Joe Pa could beat BC with his bag of Depends for a qb.

What was that?

AP Top 10
1. LSU (33) 5-0 1,593
2. USC (32) 4-0 1,591
3. California 5-0 1,475
4. Ohio State 5-0 1,420
5. Wisconsin 5-0 1,271
6. South Florida 4-0 1,203
7. Boston College 5-0 1,172
8. Kentucky 5-0 1,143
9. Florida 4-1 1,031
10. Oklahoma 4-1 992

Where the hell is Penn State again? Oh yeah, they lost this week. BC, #6 in the USA Today Poll too.

Apathy
09-30-2007, 04:48 PM
Wake Forest
North Carolina State
Georgia Tech
Army
Massachusetts

Yeah, you guys are "amazing". Top 10 IMO.

TheEschaton
09-30-2007, 04:50 PM
I don't make up the Top 10. The AP does.

And like someone mentioned before - 4 teams above us lost. We went from 11 to 7.

-TheE-

Sean of the Thread
09-30-2007, 05:40 PM
What was that?

AP Top 10
1. LSU (33) 5-0 1,593
2. USC (32) 4-0 1,591
3. California 5-0 1,475
4. Ohio State 5-0 1,420
5. Wisconsin 5-0 1,271
6. South Florida 4-0 1,203
7. Boston College 5-0 1,172
8. Kentucky 5-0 1,143
9. Florida 4-1 1,031
10. Oklahoma 4-1 992

:2beers:

Sean
09-30-2007, 08:05 PM
Wake Forest
North Carolina State
Georgia Tech
Army
Massachusetts

Yeah, you guys are "amazing". Top 10 IMO.

Wins against ND, FIU, and Buffalo while losing to Michigan and Illinois doesn't exactly make Joe Pa a world beater this year either...

Sean of the Thread
10-06-2007, 12:15 PM
Oh how I love Saturdays. A lot of good ones today too.

Sean of the Thread
10-06-2007, 12:27 PM
I especially hope DREW is enjoying the UNC game as much as I am.

Sean of the Thread
10-06-2007, 02:00 PM
Butch Davis is creaming his pants.

Wiscy/Zook game has been great. Hope they finish it.

Anyways the Orange Men are making sad. Lol sooner or later WVU will have to put their backups in and I might get a cover out of it.

Warriorbird
10-06-2007, 02:05 PM
Heading off to tailgate in a few.

Sean of the Thread
10-06-2007, 02:07 PM
Just going to tailgate it or do you have tickets?

While right now I'm leaning on LSU winning my hope (obviously) is a UF win and a Wiscy loss. That should make things real interesting.

TheEschaton
10-06-2007, 02:40 PM
That'd make BC #5 in the nation. ;)

Some Rogue
10-06-2007, 03:37 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a64/lrenzo2/FightingIllini.gif

Sean of the Thread
10-06-2007, 03:39 PM
Ron Zook ftw.

TheEschaton
10-06-2007, 03:45 PM
http://www.aggieathletics.com/d1logos/bigeast/BostonCollege.jpg

Sean of the Thread
10-06-2007, 04:07 PM
Seriously fucking rofl @ Randy Shannon and the Cane's. They've fucked up that program so hard in recent years it's really hard to put a rank on the decision of promoting him to HC.

Drew
10-06-2007, 04:41 PM
Seriously fucking rofl @ Randy Shannon and the Cane's. They've fucked up that program so hard in recent years it's really hard to put a rank on the decision of promoting him to HC.

You were surprisingly quiet when the Canes were killing Texas A&M. Anyway I'm pretty sanguine about it, Butch Davis is an awesome coach. This year's team can't play on the road. I'm gonna give Shannon a few years to recruit, we've already got Patrick Johnson coming to the U this year, and two good QBs amongst a bunch of other good recruits.

Drew
10-06-2007, 04:51 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/backwardhatclub/kentucky_girls.jpg

Solkern
10-06-2007, 05:17 PM
Go BC!

Sean of the Thread
10-06-2007, 05:35 PM
You were surprisingly quiet when the Canes were killing Texas A&M. Anyway I'm pretty sanguine about it, Butch Davis is an awesome coach. This year's team can't play on the road. I'm gonna give Shannon a few years to recruit, we've already got Patrick Johnson coming to the U this year, and two good QBs amongst a bunch of other good recruits.

Rofl @ bragging about beating A&M. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

Like I said. They're garbage.

Enjoy the season sucker.

Drew
10-06-2007, 05:52 PM
Rofl @ bragging about beating A&M. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

Like I said. They're garbage.

Enjoy the season sucker.

Well I guess I'll wait until USF, UF, FSU, USC, UL, and LSU all lose in one week then I can make fun of you for your favorite teams losing!

Sean of the Thread
10-06-2007, 06:24 PM
You know how I know you're stupid... you're stupid.

Apathy
10-06-2007, 11:02 PM
Painter looks like shit.

ps lol @ usc

RichardCranium
10-06-2007, 11:50 PM
Say what you want about the man but Les Miles has a set of gigantic balls.

RichardCranium
10-07-2007, 12:02 AM
ROFL @ Tebow crying after the game after all that shit talking he did after his touchdowns.

serra7965
10-07-2007, 12:04 AM
ha ha Tebow....there are no paper Tigers you crybaby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LSU!!!!!!!!!!!

Tsa`ah
10-07-2007, 12:06 AM
I'm just happy the Zook era is finally paying off ... Illini upset #5 Wisconsin.

Skeeter
10-07-2007, 12:15 AM
Buckeyes no worse than #3

Fear the nut

skeet skeet skeet

Solkern
10-07-2007, 12:24 AM
lol@USC

Sean of the Thread
10-07-2007, 12:34 AM
Rofl USC.

Sean of the Thread
10-07-2007, 12:40 AM
ha ha Tebow....there are no paper Tigers you crybaby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LSU!!!!!!!!!!!

Was an awesome game.. no way can you make fun of that kid. He played his fucking heart out.

Don't make me go all Gundy on you.

Drinin
10-07-2007, 01:00 AM
UC opens Big East play with a nice win over Rutgers. 6-0 baby!

Skeeter
10-07-2007, 01:40 AM
I can't remember a 40 pt dog ever winning. This *might* be a bigger upset than the ASU / UM from week 1.

Hard to top that one though.

Warriorbird
10-07-2007, 03:39 AM
LSU!

Drew
10-07-2007, 04:18 AM
Was an awesome game.. no way can you make fun of that kid. He played his fucking heart out.
t

Well at least he can always go home and make out with his buddy.

http://miamisportsblog.com/2007/09/25/florida-gators-secret-to-success/

Sean of the Thread
10-07-2007, 04:24 AM
Pretty weak.

Best you could come up with?

Drew
10-07-2007, 04:37 AM
It's much better than your standard "ROFL @" whoever you don't like that week.

But, in that vein, ROFL @ USF almost losing to FAU. USF is terrible.

RichardCranium
10-07-2007, 08:24 AM

Don't make me go all Gundy on you.

No doubt that Tebow played hard but he needs to shut the fuck up and play. I have zero respect for him after all the taunting he did after the touchdowns. He deserved the FU he got back from the crowd, it sounded on TV like it was the entire stadium chanting it.

Sean of the Thread
10-07-2007, 08:37 AM
Yeah well they're not exactly nice to the Gators there.

Solkern
10-07-2007, 09:47 AM
the mich game was against a div 2 team

No upset is going to top that one for a long long time

Though USCs loss is close.

Sean of the Thread
10-07-2007, 09:57 AM
Matter of opinion really. We'll see what the "experts" settle on. Stanford were 40 point dogs.

thefarmer
10-07-2007, 10:04 AM
I'd still like to see Univ, of SC crack the top ten.

Sean of the Thread
10-07-2007, 10:40 AM
You'd like to see Cocks rise up to 10 eh?

TheEschaton
10-07-2007, 11:07 AM
BC'll be top 5 after this week. Now we're starting to be overrated. :P

-TheE-

RichardCranium
10-07-2007, 02:31 PM
BC'll be top 5 after this week. Now we're starting to be overrated. :P

-TheE-

Number 4 to be exact. USC drops to 10 in the AP, 7 in the Coaches Poll.

What bias?

Sean of the Thread
10-07-2007, 02:37 PM
Number 4 to be exact. USC drops to 10 in the AP, 7 in the Coaches Poll.

What bias?

doh BC beat out USF by 7 votes.

How the hell can USC get 1000 votes after that game.

Skeeter
10-07-2007, 02:59 PM
Boise State of 07

Apathy
10-07-2007, 03:52 PM
doh BC beat out USF by 7 votes.

How the hell can USC get 1000 votes after that game.

The same way they got to play for a major bowl last year with 2 losses to mediocre opponents.

Sean of the Thread
10-07-2007, 04:15 PM
It was rhetorical.

Apathy
10-07-2007, 06:31 PM
Does not compute.

Drinin
10-07-2007, 09:54 PM
Yar, Cinci is up to #15. Can we crack the top 10?

Makkah
10-08-2007, 12:19 AM
Auburn got back in the top 25... rockin.

Doughboy
10-08-2007, 09:37 AM

Shaddap shaddap shaddap shaddap... But yeah it's not Shannon's fault for the most part. I'll give him that, and I usually like to blame head coaches for shit. Now, if they play the same way next season it instantly becomes his fault. He was hired so late that he had next to no time to do any recruiting. God it makes me want to cry sometimes whenever I walk into that crumbling ass building that is the Orange Bowl. I'll still be renewing my season ticket package for next year though...

Sean of the Thread
10-08-2007, 10:17 AM
BCS comes out soon enough.

TheEschaton
10-08-2007, 10:21 AM
Heh, when exactly? I'd love to see where BC actually is.

I'm glad ND won this past weekend, so when we play them next week, they won't have quite the desperation to beat us, which is always a bad thing.

-TheE-

thefarmer
10-08-2007, 10:41 AM
Nice.

Univ. of SC at 7 on the AP poll, hopefully'll continue to be in the top 10 for the BCS.

Sean of the Thread
10-08-2007, 10:42 AM
USF providing will be fourth thru second at current calculations.

Skeeter
10-08-2007, 11:27 AM
If ND could play walk-on QBs the rest of the season they could win out and get a bowl bid.

Sean of the Thread
10-08-2007, 01:04 PM
Yeah that was ugly.. but so is UCLA. Not quite as ugly as teh powder blue uniforms or their loss to UTAH.

Makkah
10-13-2007, 02:19 PM
Holy... Nebraska.

Sean of the Thread
10-13-2007, 02:52 PM
I knew NEB sucked but jesus not that bad.

USF stommmmmmmp.

BCS top 5 tomorrow.

Makkah
10-13-2007, 03:06 PM
Boy the Big 10 sure sucks shithole this year...

Number 18 Illinois lost to Iowa.

Sean of the Thread
10-13-2007, 03:19 PM
Boy the Big 10 sure sucks shithole this year...

Number 18 Illinois lost to Iowa.

You know what I didn't quite understand in that game... Zook accepted two penalties to allow Iowa to convert a touchdown and a first down.

He's got a lot of explaining to do.. the conference should be good.

Tsa`ah
10-13-2007, 03:29 PM
You know what I didn't quite understand in that game... Zook accepted two penalties to allow Iowa to convert a touchdown and a first down.

He's got a lot of explaining to do.. the conference should be good.

Taking queues from Turner .... sad because Turner didn't leave much of a shadow.

My reactions were the same as every Bear game this season ... WTMF?!

Apathy
10-13-2007, 04:35 PM
It's good to see Purdue still manages to completely blow ass every October. At least they're consistent.

RichardCranium
10-13-2007, 05:01 PM
Holy... Nebraska.

I find it hilarious that Nebraska is the game by which USC gauges their season thus far. And they find absolutely nothing wrong with it either.

Sean of the Thread
10-13-2007, 05:54 PM
It's good to see Purdue still manages to completely blow ass every October. At least they're consistent.

PURDON'T

Makkah
10-13-2007, 07:04 PM
I'm all for the SEC... but come on, why is South Carolina up there?

stallion4
10-13-2007, 08:02 PM
Amazing game. Down goes LSU.

RichardCranium
10-13-2007, 08:03 PM
Awesome game. Kentucky really deserved it.

TheEschaton
10-13-2007, 08:04 PM
Holy crap....BC #3???

1. Cal
2. OSU
3. BC
4. USF?

Who would have said that before the year started?

-TheE-

Apathy
10-13-2007, 08:04 PM
Awesome game: should Kentucky be #1?.. #2?...

The BCS is going to be flawed as hell this year.

stallion4
10-13-2007, 08:06 PM
I dunno bout #1 or #2..but they just earned some bonus pts in the BCS' eyes.

Makkah
10-13-2007, 08:08 PM
Yea... UK won't jump SoCarolina simply because they got beat by them. UK will only leap to 8th or so

stallion4
10-13-2007, 08:16 PM
Anyone able to find a picture of that hit on Steltz in the 4th I believe? Where he was like 3 feet off the ground getting roached?

Doughboy
10-13-2007, 08:22 PM
Anyone able to find a picture of that hit on Steltz in the 4th I believe? Where he was like 3 feet off the ground getting roached?

Awesome fucking hit. Awesome.

Solkern
10-13-2007, 08:50 PM
o m g BC will be number 3 lol!

Lsu is stil better then cal or osu though

Solkern
10-13-2007, 08:52 PM
This hit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WKU97E2M28

Sean of the Thread
10-13-2007, 08:56 PM
LSU game was awesome. One of the best of the year.

USF > BC

Solkern
10-13-2007, 08:57 PM
USF > BC

lol!

Sean of the Thread
10-13-2007, 08:57 PM
Without a doubt.

Solkern
10-13-2007, 08:58 PM
USF < BC

fixed it for ya sean :P

Sean of the Thread
10-13-2007, 09:02 PM
Rofl. BC hasn't fucking played anybody.

I can't believe the ND game was so close. Not sure if ND defense was actually looking good today or BC was looking that shitty. Rofl Notre Dame has barely scored 50 points all year... 14 on BC today. They Looked like shit today.

LULZZZZZ

09/01 W Forest W 38-28
09/08 NC State W 37-17
09/15 at #15 Ga Tech W 24-10
09/22 Army W 37-17
09/29 UMass W 24-14
10/06 BGU W 55-24
10/13 at N Dame W 27-14

stallion4
10-13-2007, 09:09 PM
This hit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WKU97E2M28

No..not that hit.

Sean of the Thread
10-13-2007, 09:12 PM
No..not that hit.

I can't find it either. Someone will have that up soon it was a monster.

TheEschaton
10-13-2007, 09:16 PM
USF did have a good game today, but it was against Central Florida. they still might jump BC though.

Sean of the Thread
10-13-2007, 09:22 PM
USF did have a good game today, but it was against Central Florida. they still might jump BC though.

I'm not trying to take away from BC at all. USF and BC are going to be right next to each other in the rankings no matter what with BC more than likely being ahead.

I'm dying to see the BCS standing tomorrow at any rate.

RichardCranium
10-13-2007, 09:26 PM
I'm dying to see the BCS standing tomorrow at any rate.

Teh intrenet may melt down with all the messaging and blogging going on tomorrow.

thefarmer
10-13-2007, 09:30 PM
I'm all for the SEC... but come on, why is South Carolina up there?

Because they continue to win while the heavy hitters (Top 15 pre-season) haven't been winning, or barely winning. If more of the originally ranked teams didn't get upset so much SC would only in the top 15-20.

I feel good that they won again, but damn, they blew in the second half. It still sucks that they played right down the street from me but I couldn't get tickets.

Sean of the Thread
10-13-2007, 10:08 PM
Speaking of second halves..

THANK YOU OKLAFUCKINGHOMA ... Thank you large.

TheEschaton
10-13-2007, 10:13 PM
If the Beavers can hang on....two of the three teams ahead of us would have lost....we'll be at least #3, possibly...#2??!?!?!?

WHAT?

-TheE-

Makkah
10-13-2007, 10:23 PM
I can't wait till BC plays a decent team... oh wait. For once, thank God BCS takes schedule strength into account

Warriorbird
10-13-2007, 10:23 PM
BC vs USF for the championship.

:snickers:

Sean of the Thread
10-13-2007, 10:25 PM
I can't wait till BC plays a decent team... oh wait. For once, thank God BCS takes schedule strength into account

QFT