03-30-2021, 08:30 PM
See poll and discuss

Methais
03-30-2021, 08:33 PM
I see no tacos.

What the fuck.

Keller
03-30-2021, 08:38 PM
Unexpected tacos are a pleasant surprise, but tacos are not themselves surprising.

Shaps
03-30-2021, 08:43 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/report-rep-matt-gaetz-under-investigation-for-sexual-relationship-with-17-year-old-221819113.html

Reading this I'm more confused than what I had heard anecdotally on broadcasts earlier.

I'll wait to see how plays out, but if he was banging under age girls - then prosecute.

As badly as that article was written though, I seriously have no idea what's what at this point. Will have to wait and see. One point for me is if the FBI has been doing some investigation for the past 4 months on this, and have yet to charge him - I'm not sure? His dad has been wearing a wire for the FBI?

This seems weird as hell.

Edit: I like what you did there with the poll BTW. Pretty funny.

Parkbandit
03-30-2021, 11:08 PM
Shocker... Keller is talking about guys creeping on underage daughters....

~Rocktar~
03-30-2021, 11:35 PM
Shocker... Keller is talking about guys creeping on underage daughters....

Shocker, Keller, the person whining about people being lazy is too lazy to add tacos as a poll selection.

BTW Keller, I am down over 100 pounds, it took saving money and working overtime for 3 years, then 6 months of prep and now over 6 months of post surgery life changes. Lazy, fuck off pisswad, most people can't manage to focus past the weekend or their next paycheck.

Keller
03-30-2021, 11:42 PM
Most people can maintain a healthy weight through diet and exercise.

I do applaud your willingness to do the bare minimum to be less of a drain on our healthcare system.

diethx
03-31-2021, 08:42 AM

I do applaud your willingness to do the bare minimum to be less of a drain on our healthcare system.

I came here to say this but knew in my heart it had already been said. lol

ClydeR
03-31-2021, 09:04 AM
Would it matter? Former Louisiana Governor Edwin Edwards in 1979..

Before election day, Edwards joked with reporters: "The only way I can lose this election is if I'm caught in bed with either a dead girl or a live boy."

More... (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Edwards)

Keller
03-31-2021, 09:59 AM
I like what you did there with the poll BTW. Pretty funny.

Thanks. That was my honest first reaction. I was like "Really? With a girl?"

Lindsey Graham tops the list of politicians most likely to be caught having sex with an underage boy. But Matt Gaetz is still top 5.

Seizer
03-31-2021, 10:02 AM
If the investigation finds the evidence he deserves to go to jail and be ostracized. Amused that Keller is posting about representative from a state he hates, but has nothing to post about a governor going through sexual misconduct accusations too.

~Rocktar~
03-31-2021, 11:15 AM

Fuck off shit bag. And the "most people" is a myth. I bet you are so fun at parties with people who are addicts though sober. You are typical of the elitist, arrogant and educated yet stupid Leftist.

"Let's have compassion for drug addicts, they didn't chose to get addicted to drugs, society forced them." on one hand yet ignoring the largest addiction issue on the planet while literally telling people that it's all in their heads.

I hope you get all that you deserve. Every last bit.

I came here to say this but knew in my heart it had already been said. lol

Look at you being a piece of shit too. Fuck you too.

Shaps
03-31-2021, 01:15 PM
Fuck off shit bag. And the "most people" is a myth. I bet you are so fun at parties with people who are addicts though sober. You are typical of the elitist, arrogant and educated yet stupid Leftist.

"Let's have compassion for drug addicts, they didn't chose to get addicted to drugs, society forced them." on one hand yet ignoring the largest addiction issue on the planet while literally telling people that it's all in their heads.

Look at you being a piece of shit too. Fuck you too.

Seems like your all's interaction on this topic goes back a ways, so won't comment on that more than saying this: If you have a problem with obesity, and are making progress towards your goals - congratulations and keep up the good work.

Jeril
03-31-2021, 01:41 PM

What percentage of Americans are obese? Nearly 40% of American adults aged 20 and over are obese. 71.6% of adults aged 20 and over are overweight, including obesity. (National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2017-2018; Harvard School of Public Health, 2020).Jan 21, 2021

Alfster
03-31-2021, 05:28 PM
I mean. There's obese. And then there's the 600 pounders.

Keller
03-31-2021, 06:01 PM

Look.

Here is the truth.

I left tacos off the poll because I didn't want you to relapse.

Keller
03-31-2021, 06:02 PM
What percentage of Americans are obese? Nearly 40% of American adults aged 20 and over are obese. 71.6% of adults aged 20 and over are overweight, including obesity. (National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2017-2018; Harvard School of Public Health, 2020).Jan 21, 2021

That is disgusting. We are disgusting.

Keller
03-31-2021, 06:05 PM
Seems like your all's interaction on this topic goes back a ways, so won't comment on that more than saying this: If you have a problem with obesity, and are making progress towards your goals - congratulations and keep up the good work.

I agree and have stated as much multiple times. I'm glad he did it.

I'm just not sure it takes hard work to have your body medically modified. Hard work is diet and exercise, which a lot of people do. If you can't, or don't want to, diet and exercise, then having a surgery to mitigate your obesity is a good option.

~Rocktar~
03-31-2021, 10:40 PM
I agree and have stated as much multiple times. I'm glad he did it.

I'm just not sure it takes hard work to have your body medically modified. Hard work is diet and exercise, which a lot of people do. If you can't, or don't want to, diet and exercise, then having a surgery to mitigate your obesity is a good option.

Tappity tap tap. Keep back peddling with your holier than thou, self appointed moral high horse.

You are a piece of shit, continue being a piece of shit and will likely die a piece of shit. You have been nothing but a condescending ass all along. Big difference between you and I is this. I am changing, you are and always will be an arrogant, egotistical, self important human piece of shit with a creepy pedophile side. Again, I hope you get everything you deserve in life. Karma is a stone cold bitch.

Keller
04-01-2021, 12:42 AM
And this is how squiggles responds to someone challenging his narcisstic view of his self sacrifice to have a surgeon literally prevent him from eating himself to death.

SHAFT
04-01-2021, 02:02 AM
Look.

Here is the truth.

Fucking glorious

SHAFT
04-01-2021, 02:03 AM
Nestor made gaetz sleep on the couch after this shit dropped

Drew
04-01-2021, 02:15 AM
Look.

Here is the truth.

Bro

Parkbandit
04-01-2021, 06:54 AM
Look.

Here is the truth.

Now if we could only keep all underage daughters away from you..

Parkbandit
04-01-2021, 08:12 AM
Damn, this story sounds more and more intriguing. Gaetz now accuses former DOJ official David McGee of trying to extort 25 million dollars from him over these allegations.

Gaetz seems pretty adamant about these allegations being fake... but I guess he doesn't have any choice but to steer right into this and face it head on.

But him calling out someone specific instead of the typical "someone at the DOJ", seems to add credence to his claim he was being extorted.

If it turns out that he did have a relationship with someone who was underage in Florida (state law is 18+), then he should resign and be arrested/convicted like any other person who did that crime.

Gelston
04-01-2021, 08:15 AM
Damn, this story sounds more and more intriguing. Gaetz now accuses former DOJ official David McGee of trying to extort 25 million dollars from him over these allegations.

Gaetz seems pretty adamant about these allegations being fake... but I guess he doesn't have any choice but to steer right into this and face it head on.

But him calling out someone specific instead of the typical "someone at the DOJ", seems to add credence to his claim he was being extorted.

If it turns out that he did have a relationship with someone who was underage in Florida (state law is 18+), then he should resign and be arrested/convicted like any other person who did that crime.

Doesn't matter what the state law is on age regardless, he crossed state lines with the minor and it became federal. Allegedly.

Methais
04-01-2021, 08:53 AM
I mean. There's obese. And then there's Andraste.

This is correct.

Methais
04-01-2021, 08:54 AM
I'm just not sure it takes hard work to have your body medically modified.

What's your opinion on trans people having their bodies medically modified? Asking for Latrin.

~Rocktar~
04-01-2021, 10:46 AM
And this is how squiggles responds to someone challenging his narcisstic view of his self sacrifice to have a surgeon literally prevent him from eating himself to death.

And this is how Keller projects his condescending view of addicts availing themselves of any means necessary to break their addiction and recover. He is just mad because I decided to make a change, haven't played the victim card other than to point out how Keller is a piece of shit looking down on fat people from his narcissistic world view that doing this his way is the only way and that I haven't begged the white American Liberal for victim status, demanded an apology from them and accepted them as my savior.

By the way creeper piece of shit, you misspelled narcissistic.

Shaps
04-01-2021, 02:00 PM
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/documents-detail-alleged-matt-gaetz-25-million-extortion-scheme

Shit keeps getting weirder and weirder.

drauz
04-01-2021, 02:24 PM
Tappity tap tap. Keep back peddling with your holier than thou, self appointed moral high horse.

You are a piece of shit, continue being a piece of shit and will likely die a piece of shit. You have been nothing but a condescending ass all along. Big difference between you and I is this. I am changing, you are and always will be an arrogant, egotistical, self important human piece of shit with a creepy pedophile side. Again, I hope you get everything you deserve in life. Karma is a stone cold bitch.

You haven't changed mentally, only your exterior has. You're still the same shitbag on the inside.

Have fun in your virtual sex dungeon.

~Rocktar~
04-01-2021, 11:01 PM
You haven't changed mentally, only your exterior has. You're still the same shitbag on the inside.

Have fun in your virtual sex dungeon.

Are you jealous? You sound jealous.

Tisket
04-02-2021, 12:26 PM

Are you seriously fat-shaming and bullying someone for losing weight?

You are some piece of work, buddy.

Parkbandit
04-02-2021, 12:34 PM

Tisket.. you are talking to Keller.. the biggest piece of shit on this forum.

This is probably one of the least offensive things this scumbag has done here.

Tisket
04-02-2021, 01:38 PM
Tisket.. you are talking to Keller.. the biggest piece of shit on this forum.

This is probably one of the least offensive things this scumbag has done here.

Apparently, I haven't been paying enough attention.

His implication that someone is somehow cheating by going through the pain and expense of surgery drove home what an idiot he is though.

Gelston
04-02-2021, 01:39 PM
Apparently, I haven't been paying enough attention.

His implication that someone is somehow cheating by going through the pain and expense of surgery drove home what an idiot he is though.

He has always been a condescending prick. If you insult him, he'll tell you to grow up though.

Parkbandit
04-02-2021, 02:07 PM
He has always been a condescending prick. If you insult him, he'll doxx you, find out you have an underage daughter and stalk her for 15+ years on social media

FTFY

Methais
04-02-2021, 02:23 PM

Thanks for reminding me that he dodged this post.

Hey Keller...

What's your opinion on trans people having their bodies medically modified? Asking for Latrin.

Tgo01
04-02-2021, 07:43 PM

Keller is the type of person who hires a professional trainer, buys the most expensive smart watch, and drinks champagne while riding his Peloton and wonders why poor people can’t just do what he’s doing to lose weight.

Alfster
04-02-2021, 07:59 PM
So rocktard is poor?

Tgo01
04-02-2021, 08:30 PM
So rocktard is poor?

I didn't say that, just that Keller is part of the 1% and looks down on the plebs and doesn't even try to hide it.

Candor
04-03-2021, 12:45 AM

You have got to be kidding me. Grow up.

Parkbandit
04-03-2021, 08:13 AM
I didn't say that, just that Keller is part of the 1% and looks down on the plebs and doesn't even try to hide it.

LOL.

No he isn't part of the 1%.

Methais
04-03-2021, 08:42 AM

He's only part of the 1% on the internet.

Parkbandit
04-03-2021, 09:58 AM
He's only part of the 1% on the internet.

If the "1% on the Internet" are people who creep on underage daughters for 15+ years... then yes, you are correct.

I hope it's less than 1% though.

Tgo01
04-03-2021, 10:35 AM
LOL.

No he isn't part of the 1%.

Fair enough, he claims to be part of the 1%.

Parkbandit
04-03-2021, 11:16 AM

He claims to be a lot of things... normal being one of them.

He's not.

Tisket
04-03-2021, 08:46 PM

He's absolutely lying through his teeth.

He's no more part of the 1% than I am Queen Elizabeth's long-lost daughter.

drauz
04-03-2021, 09:24 PM
Are you jealous? You sound jealous.

https://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/youre_serious_futurama.gif

Gelston
04-05-2021, 09:43 AM
I like the evolution of threads on PC. It started with another retarded political thread, morphed into Keller fat shaming people, then into everyone calling Keller a piece of shit.

Parkbandit
04-05-2021, 10:52 AM
I like the evolution of threads on PC. It started with another retarded political thread, morphed into Keller fat shaming people, then into everyone calling Keller a piece of shit.

And as usual, I'm ahead of the curve. I called Keller a piece of shit PRIOR to him fat shaming anyone.

Tisket
04-06-2021, 03:39 AM
Keller is really not a good guy. But he's not even an interesting bad guy though. He's just a pedestrian, run-of-the-mill, unremarkable bad guy.

ClydeR
04-06-2021, 01:06 PM
If Gaetz is such a criminal, why don't they arrest him already? According to the news, the government started investigating him while Bill Barr was still Attorney General.

Shaps
04-06-2021, 01:31 PM
No idea, the whole story is batshit crazy.

I don't doubt the guy was probably out there banging everything he could. I doubt? he was with underage girls. Considering how Clinton + others made it out unscathed from the Epstein thing though, who the hell knows at this point. People in that echelon all protect one another and lie their asses off.

No clue what's going to happen.

Parkbandit
04-06-2021, 02:39 PM
No idea, the whole story is batshit crazy.

I don't doubt the guy was probably out there banging everything he could. I doubt? he was with underage girls. Considering how Clinton + others made it out unscathed from the Epstein thing though, who the hell knows at this point. People in that echelon all protect one another and lie their asses off.

No clue what's going to happen.

If there is evidence, then charge him and have a trial. If he's found guilty, put him in jail.

Shaps
04-06-2021, 04:05 PM
If there is evidence, then charge him and have a trial. If he's found guilty, put him in jail.

You would think that's how it should work.

Because no more info has come out regarding actual facts about him being with an underage woman, I tend to lean towards it's a hit piece. Not saying I know one way or another, but you'd think the FBI would have coordinated with the DOJ at this point and presented the information to Congress at least.

This thing is so nuts though, who knows at this point.

Keller
04-07-2021, 11:04 PM

No.

I am reframing the narcissists view of his self sacrifice.

I am glad he has lost weight. I have stated that over and over.

Keller
04-07-2021, 11:08 PM
He has always been a condescending prick. If you insult him, he'll tell you to grow up though.

You’re purportedly an adult making childish and homophobic jokes. I expect that shit out of Methais. Sorry I held you to a higher standard. My bad Gelston.

Keller
04-07-2021, 11:09 PM
Keller is really not a good guy. But he's not even an interesting bad guy though. He's just a pedestrian, run-of-the-mill, unremarkable bad guy.

And now I’ve got Billie Eilish in my head. Thanks a lot, Tisket!

Methais
04-08-2021, 09:42 AM
You’re purportedly an adult making childish and homophobic jokes. I expect that shit out of Methais. Sorry I held you to a higher standard. My bad Gelston.

You're a narcissist calling other people narcissists. I expect that shit out of you. Because I don't hold you to a higher standard.

~Rocktar~
04-08-2021, 09:53 AM
You're a narcissist calling other people narcissists. I expect that shit out of you. Because I don't hold you to a higher standard.

^^ This is correct.

Keller
04-08-2021, 10:52 AM

Speaking of childish antics, you could have just said "I'm rubber and you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!"

ClydeR
04-08-2021, 11:12 AM
Former President Donald Trump broke his silence on Rep. Matt Gaetz on Wednesday, offering a brief defense of the embattled congressman mired in a sex trafficking scandal.

Trump, in a three-line statement, insisted that the Florida lawmaker — and one of his most ardent allies — never asked him for preemptive pardon last year.

More... (https://www.aol.com/news/totally-denied-accusations-trump-defends-171312716.html)

The original news account says that Gaetz asked "the White House," and the article says that Trump's aides informed Trump of the request.

Parsing? Or unvarnished truth?

Methais
04-08-2021, 11:15 AM
Speaking of childish antics, did you see me call Rocktar fat? Lolz!

^

Gelston
04-08-2021, 01:34 PM

You were literally fat shaming someone in this thread. I'm sorry if my "childish" jokes hurt your feelings, but that is all it was. I don't know you in real life. I don't know a thing about you, other than your liking of shitty football teams. And quite frankly, I couldn't care less to what standards you hold me, or anyone else.

Methais
04-08-2021, 01:35 PM
You were literally fat shaming someone in this thread. I'm sorry if my "childish" jokes hurt your feelings, but that is all it was. I don't know you in real life. I don't know a thing about you, other than your liking of shitty football teams. And quite frankly, I couldn't care less to what standards you hold me, or anyone else.

It's safe to say that he's an uppity piece of shit in real life who sniffs his own farts and asks to speak to the manager regularly.

ClydeR
04-08-2021, 01:54 PM
You were literally fat shaming someone in this thread.

You people act like "shaming" is a bad thing. Shame is the main reason people conform to societal expectations. Without shame, we would all be in deep trouble.

Methais
04-08-2021, 02:02 PM
You people act like "shaming" is a bad thing. Shame is the main reason people conform to societal expectations. Without shame, we would all be in deep trouble.

Clearly tard shaming hasn't worked on you.

Astray
04-08-2021, 02:03 PM
And here we see, stage 4 cancer.

Being a right faggot.

Parkbandit
04-08-2021, 02:40 PM
Speaking of childish antics, you could have just said "I'm rubber and you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!"

You using children sayings make you sound even creepier.. like you are hanging out at playgrounds checking out the talent....

Get registered already.

Creepy fuck.

Keller
04-08-2021, 04:33 PM
You were literally fat shaming someone in this thread.

Just because you say something over and over doesn't make it true. See, e.g., PB's obsession with me.

I continue to applaud Rocktar taking steps to live a healthier life. I just don't think he's made some great sacrifice by doing the bare minimum to make that happen.

Gelston
04-08-2021, 04:55 PM
Just because you say something over and over doesn't make it true. See, e.g., PB's obsession with me.

I continue to applaud Rocktar taking steps to live a healthier life. I just don't think he's made some great sacrifice by doing the bare minimum to make that happen.

Just because you continue to believe you weren't fat shaming him, doesn't make it any less true. I'm not the only one that called it fat shaming either. Keep shoving your head further up your own asshole though.

Tisket
04-08-2021, 06:01 PM

Even Clyde thinks Keller is a massive piece of shit over this issue. He's playing his game of pretending to believe something while actually holding the opposite opinion.

Methais
04-09-2021, 08:59 AM

Hey Keller...

Look.

Here is the truth.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/644/622/f30.jpg

diethx
04-14-2021, 10:09 AM
My memory is so horrid, if someone could remind me: Rocktar is the misogynist who likes to roleplay as such in that Tor shit, right?

Bhaalizmo
04-14-2021, 10:13 AM
My memory is so horrid, if someone could remind me: Rocktar is the misogynist who likes to roleplay as such in that Tor shit, right?

Yeah, apparently.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?53390-7-a-gallon-gas&p=1123443#post1123443

diethx
04-14-2021, 10:14 AM
Yeah, apparently.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?53390-7-a-gallon-gas&p=1123443#post1123443

Hehehe, I thought so. Good shit.

Parkbandit
04-14-2021, 12:30 PM

How does that make him a misogynist?

drauz
04-14-2021, 01:40 PM

Women on Gor also have choices: to be either a Free Woman, or slave( kajira ). It should be noted here though that there is a Gorean saying about this choice: "There are only two types of Women, those that are slaves, and those that should be slaves." This saying defines the Gorean concept of the sexes. Free Women hide their beauty behind veils, thick robes, many layers of clothing, and even gloves, afraid to let their beauty show, lest it incite some zealous male to capture her and make her his slave. While a simple kajira will many times run around, in effect, naked, showing her charms to all and proud of her beauty, revelling in the fact that many Men see her and desire her. Now, which of the two would you consider the more fortunate?

If this is his fantasy, I'm sure he treats them amazingly.

Tgo01
04-14-2021, 02:31 PM

"Someone likes a kink I don't approve of, a kink in which everyone is a willing participant. What a misogynist!"

Gelston
04-14-2021, 02:32 PM
"Someone likes a kink I don't approve of, a kink in which everyone is a willing participant. What a misogynist!"

50 shades of Gray was popular as shit. There are probably quite a few chicks that get off on that sort of thing.

Tgo01
04-14-2021, 02:39 PM
50 shades of Gray was popular as shit. There are probably quite a few chicks that get off on that sort of thing.

Misogynist.

drauz
04-14-2021, 03:03 PM

I mean it clearly leaks out into his everyday life, it seems pretty obvious from the way he talks.

Neveragain
04-14-2021, 03:19 PM

Bazinga!

Neveragain
04-14-2021, 03:42 PM

You would be surprised as to how many women are into that Gorean shit. Granted, it's weird as fuck but it's not uncommon at all.

I'm co-owner of a virtual brothel, one of the biggest requests from our female clients is public humiliation.

~Rocktar~
04-14-2021, 09:57 PM

15+ million copies in the US, 125+ million world wide.

~Rocktar~
04-14-2021, 10:00 PM
I mean it clearly leaks out into his everyday life, it seems pretty obvious from the way he talks.

Interesting. So how have I shown I hate women as opposed to just hating Leftist and stupid people? Be specific, none of this mushy crap you and others like to pull with garbage emotionally charged generalities. I am pretty sure I am non-discriminatory in my dislike of Leftists and morons, it crosses all racial, social and sexual divisions pretty equally.

~Rocktar~
04-14-2021, 10:09 PM
You would be surprised as to how many women are into that Gorean shit. Granted, it's weird as fuck but it's not uncommon at all.

I'm co-owner of a virtual brothel, one of the biggest requests from our female clients is public humiliation.

At one point, interracial relationships were considered "weird as fuck", at one women voting was weird as fuck. And while you may consider a person, male or female seeking to be a slave as weird and degrading, many see themselves as proud, strong people and revel in their slavery just as people revel in sports, gambling, art, whatever. You are free to have your beliefs and I can respect them and you for having them and not offering excuses.

Would your virtual brothel be in Second Life or another sim type environment or is it strictly RP through text or as a sideline to some MMO environment?

What I find funny in all of this is the people complaining the most about Gor and the idea of D/s the loudest are the very same people who seek to push Socialism, Leftism and Communism the hardest which makes the whole populous actual slaves to the government on threat of death for dissent. Of course these same morons always seem to think that they will be on the top of the heap and won't be affected negatively by the enslavement of the population and somehow they will be rewarded for their supposed moral and intellectual superiority. Of course, the first victims in the inevitable purges that follow the rise of a totalitarian government are the intellectuals, teachers, doctors and so on who are smart enough to realize what is happening and who might speak out against the political ruling class.

Always funny.

Alfster
04-14-2021, 10:57 PM
Interesting. So how have I shown I hate women as opposed to just hating Leftist and stupid people? Be specific, none of this mushy crap you and others like to pull with garbage emotionally charged generalities. I am pretty sure I am non-discriminatory in my dislike of Leftists and morons, it crosses all racial, social and sexual divisions pretty equally.

Explains the weight issues.. Hating yourself isn't healthy.

~Rocktar~
04-14-2021, 11:06 PM
Explains the weight issues.. Hating yourself isn't healthy.

Lame troll is lame. Try harder next time.

Neveragain
04-14-2021, 11:22 PM
At one point, interracial relationships were considered "weird as fuck", at one women voting was weird as fuck. And while you may consider a person, male or female seeking to be a slave as weird and degrading, many see themselves as proud, strong people and revel in their slavery just as people revel in sports, gambling, art, whatever. You are free to have your beliefs and I can respect them and you for having them and not offering excuses.

Would your virtual brothel be in Second Life or another sim type environment or is it strictly RP through text or as a sideline to some MMO environment?

What I find funny in all of this is the people complaining the most about Gor and the idea of D/s the loudest are the very same people who seek to push Socialism, Leftism and Communism the hardest which makes the whole populous actual slaves to the government on threat of death for dissent. Of course these same morons always seem to think that they will be on the top of the heap and won't be affected negatively by the enslavement of the population and somehow they will be rewarded for their supposed moral and intellectual superiority. Of course, the first victims in the inevitable purges that follow the rise of a totalitarian government are the intellectuals, teachers, doctors and so on who are smart enough to realize what is happening and who might speak out against the political ruling class.

Always funny.

It's in 2nd life. Clients have a choice, text, phone or video cam. Obviously the price goes up from text, to phone to video cam. It's all very discreet, background checks, personal verification, all interactions are deleted once everything is cleared etc. Our employees keep 80% of the earnings and all transactions are made through bitcoin.

Yea, don't be fooled (if you are at all) I learned this gig from playing GS.

Basically my part of the gig is hosting, keeping the employees outfits updated with the new trends and avatar design. My latest avatar request was a Sophie Turner knockoff that turned out amazingly well.

I'm clearing 30k a year from what is basically a hobby.

~Rocktar~
04-14-2021, 11:43 PM
It's in 2nd life. Clients have a choice, text, phone or video cam. Obviously the price goes up from text, to phone to video cam. It's all very discreet, background checks, personal verification, all interactions are deleted once everything is cleared etc. Our employees keep 80% of the earnings and all transactions are made through bitcoin.

Yea, don't be fooled (if you are at all) I learned this gig from playing GS.

Basically my part of the gig is hosting, keeping the employees outfits updated with the new trends and avatar design. My latest avatar request was a Sophie Turner knockoff that turned out amazingly well.

I'm clearing 30k a year from what is basically a hobby.

Thought about doing something similar years ago. Just not my thing I suppose. Also didn't have the computer power to get into SL. Sounds like a nice side hustle.

Parkbandit
04-15-2021, 09:03 AM

Do you have examples?

Parkbandit
04-15-2021, 09:05 AM

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/VastNastyAkitainu-max-1mb.gif

drauz
04-15-2021, 10:09 AM

Besides it literally being you kink? The woman's kink isn't what I was talking about, I was talking about your side of this. Your kink is to literally dominate, own, and repress them. It's what you desire.

Gelston
04-15-2021, 10:11 AM
Besides it literally being you kink? The woman's kink isn't what I was talking about, I was talking about your side of this. Your kink is to literally dominate, own, and repress them. It's what you desire.

Maybe because he is ruled by women IRL?

Keller
04-15-2021, 11:26 AM
Maybe Rocktar got into this online kink because he never had a girlfriend in high school.

Don't feel bad, squiggles, Representative Matt Gaetz didn't have his first high school girlfriend until he was 38!

Methais
04-15-2021, 11:32 AM
Maybe Rocktar got into this online kink because he never had a girlfriend in high school.

Don't feel bad, squiggles, Representative Matt Gaetz didn't have his first high school girlfriend until he was 38!

Hey while you're here...

^ What's your opinion here?

Neveragain
04-15-2021, 11:38 AM

Can you explain your kink of stalking high school aged girls on the internet?

Does your wife know that you keep tabs on other peoples underage daughters on the interwebs?

People like you are why we run background checks on our clients and employees.

Tgo01
04-15-2021, 11:53 AM

The guy who stalks underage girls is going to judge someone else for something he does with willing participants.

You're a mess.

Neveragain
04-15-2021, 01:42 PM
The guy who stalks underage girls is going to judge someone else for something he does with willing participants.

You're a mess.

If Rocktar were pulling the Democrat lever they would be calling him bold and brave. Just like it's bold and brave to have a health and human services sec. that thinks it's ok to feed 3 year olds hormones.

Methais
04-15-2021, 02:46 PM
If Rocktar were pulling the Democrat lever they would be calling him bold and brave. Just like it's bold and brave to have a health and human services sec. that thinks it's ok to feed 3 year olds hormones.

https://i.imgflip.com/3j19sh.jpg

Parkbandit
04-15-2021, 05:56 PM

And we would be calling him fat.

It's a 2 headed coin.

Gelston
04-15-2021, 06:08 PM
And we would be calling him fat.

It's a 2 headed coin.

I’ll still fat shame a motherfucker. I won’t pretend like I didn’t though, and then tell people to grow up.

Parkbandit
04-15-2021, 09:12 PM
I’ll still fat shame a motherfucker. I won’t pretend like I didn’t though, and then tell people to grow up.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/z5w2bkqsvOYQo/giphy.gif

~Rocktar~
04-15-2021, 09:16 PM

You literally have no idea what you are talking about. Your understanding of D/s is sophomoric at best and it's not my job to explain it to you. The dictionary definition is woefully inadequate.

~Rocktar~
04-15-2021, 09:25 PM

See, that's the thing. I don't give a fuck that he wants to call me fat because his opinion of me is less important to me than what Biden ate for breakfast on Thanksgiving morning 1987. I do like to call him out for his hypocrisy. Working overtime, saving for money for 3 years, months of preparation, completely changing my diet (yeah boys, girls and whatever, it's not all just eating less after surgery, it's a complete diet and lifestyle change) and then recovery followed by the issues afterwards and a spending the rest of my life fighting an addiction that is more powerful than any other is far from "lazy" to most people. But Keller, mister fitness guru, "I run blah miles a day", champion of the Leftist entitled class has pronounced judgement from on his high horse so it must be so and all us peasants must bow down to his ultimate wisdom.

Fuck that.

Tgo01
04-15-2021, 09:31 PM
See, that's the thing. I don't give a fuck that he wants to call me fat because his opinion of me is less important to me than what Biden ate for breakfast on Thanksgiving morning 1987. I do like to call him out for his hypocrisy. Working overtime, saving for money for 3 years, months of preparation, completely changing my diet (yeah boys, girls and whatever, it's not all just eating less after surgery, it's a complete diet and lifestyle change) and then recovery followed by the issues afterwards and a spending the rest of my life fighting an addiction that is more powerful than any other is far from "lazy" to most people. But Keller, mister fitness guru, "I run blah miles a day", champion of the Leftist entitled class has pronounced judgement from on his high horse so it must be so and all us peasants must bow down to his ultimate wisdom.

Fuck that.

Keep in mind this is the guy who praised governor Whitmer as the best governor ever for her handling of the Wuhan flu, then comes out and fully admits he broke many of her rules because he felt that since he's an upper class white liberal that the rules didn't apply to him. He's like the perfect representation of people who think of themselves as the "liberal elite."

"Medicare for all!"
"Wait, this fat fuck used medical care to help solve his weight problem? Why didn't he just buy an expensive exercise bike like me?!"

"Stay home! Save lives!"
"Wait...-I- Have to stay home too? Fuck that!"

"Sexual assault/harassment is wrong!"
"I'm gonna stalk this underage girl for years because I don't like her father!"

~Rocktar~
04-15-2021, 09:35 PM
Keep in mind this is the guy who praised governor Whitmer as the best governor ever for her handling of the Wuhan flu, then comes out and fully admits he broke many of her rules because he felt that since he's an upper class white liberal that the rules didn't apply to him. He's like the perfect representation of people who think of themselves as the "liberal elite."

"Medicare for all!"
"Wait, this fat fuck used medical care to help solve his weight problem? Why didn't he just buy an expensive exercise bike like me?!"

"Stay home! Save lives!"

^^ This

Viekn
04-15-2021, 10:49 PM
You guys realize the last time anyone posted anything related to the original thread topic was 8 pages ago, right? Fuck, at this point I could give two shits about what non-GS bullshit gets posted on this forum. But maybe just create one thread where you guys shit talk each other then save other threads for actual thread related posts? :shrug:

Tgo01
04-15-2021, 11:04 PM
You guys realize the last time anyone posted anything related to the original thread topic was 8 pages ago, right? Fuck, at this point I could give two shits about what non-GS bullshit gets posted on this forum. But maybe just create one thread where you guys shit talk each other then save other threads for actual thread related posts? :shrug:

https://media.giphy.com/media/HEqcZIFX4Hjkk/giphy.gif

Bhaalizmo
04-15-2021, 11:21 PM

Blame Shaps for the endless new thread spam

Shaps
04-15-2021, 11:30 PM

4 years of your bullshit buddy... I'm only on month 3.

Don't tire out yet. I've got more for you.

Neveragain
04-16-2021, 12:48 AM

Weird how Shaps didn't make this thread. Fucking dindo.

Bhaalizmo
04-16-2021, 09:00 AM
Weird how Shaps didn't make this thread. Fucking dindo.

Oh wow. That totally proves a point? As if he didn't make 200 other threads in the political forum over the last few months?

Fuckin dindo.

peam
04-16-2021, 09:04 AM
Oh wow. That totally proves a point? As if he didn't make 200 other threads in the political forum over the last few months?

Fuckin dindo.

Someone's gotta lube up the circlejerk, my dude.

Neveragain
04-16-2021, 09:19 AM

Fuckin dindo.

"We dindo nuth'n"

It's always someone else's fault, am I right?

~Rocktar~
04-16-2021, 10:17 AM
Blah blah blah, I said something retarded and got called out on it so now I have to deflect and blame others.

WHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yep, that's about right.

Keller
04-21-2021, 06:47 PM

I said I made pizzas for my neighbors and delivered them or had them pick them up. You're sort of stretching the truth here.

"Medicare for all!"

This is just a non-sequitur. Despite that, I'll respond anyways. I don't believe I've championed medicare for all. I do think that single payer is the most efficient form of insurance since the whole point of insurance is to spread risk and if we have a single pool it will work most effectively. Also, I've applauded Squiggles for taking steps to reduce the burden he puts on our healthcare infrastructure. I've merely pointed out that it's a lazy form of weight loss. It's a lot more than most obese people will do though. So great job, Rocktar (I mean that sincerely).

"Stay home! Save lives!"

You're using the same stretched truth a second time. You must have run out of examples. Next time just throw in some rant about entitled leftists blah blah blah.

Again, I looked at a college girl's public facebook account once. You should be more worried about PB's obsession with me despite the fact that I've ignored him and refuse to respond to his desperate cries for my attention.

Methais
04-22-2021, 08:27 AM
I said I made pizzas for my neighbors and delivered them or had them pick them up. You're sort of stretching the truth here.

This is just a non-sequitur. Despite that, I'll respond anyways. I don't believe I've championed medicare for all. I do think that single payer is the most efficient form of insurance since the whole point of insurance is to spread risk and if we have a single pool it will work most effectively. Also, I've applauded Squiggles for taking steps to reduce the burden he puts on our healthcare infrastructure. I've merely pointed out that it's a lazy form of weight loss. It's a lot more than most obese people will do though. So great job, Rocktar (I mean that sincerely).

You're using the same stretched truth a second time. You must have run out of examples. Next time just throw in some rant about entitled leftists blah blah blah.

Again, I looked at a college girl's public facebook account once. You should be more worried about PB's obsession with me despite the fact that I've ignored him and refuse to respond to his desperate cries for my attention.

Hey while you're here...

Or are you going to keep dodging this so you can pretend to be woke while trying to avoid showing how full of shit you are?

Gelston
04-22-2021, 12:53 PM
I said I made pizzas for my neighbors and delivered them or had them pick them up. You're sort of stretching the truth here..

You probably did it to look at their underage daughters you fucking pedophile.

Parkbandit
04-22-2021, 01:25 PM
Hey while you're here...

Or are you going to keep dodging this so you can pretend to be woke while trying to avoid showing how full of shit you are?

If you want Keller's attention, just post a picture of an underage daughter or son... I'm sure he will respond to that.

You probably did it to look at their underage daughters you fucking pedophile.

This guy knows Keller...

Tisket
04-22-2021, 01:44 PM
This is just a non-sequitur. Despite that, I'll respond anyways. I don't believe I've championed medicare for all. I do think that single payer is the most efficient form of insurance since the whole point of insurance is to spread risk and if we have a single pool it will work most effectively. Also, I've applauded Squiggles for taking steps to reduce the burden he puts on our healthcare infrastructure. I've merely pointed out that it's a lazy form of weight loss. It's a lot more than most obese people will do though.

Only a fraction of the people who lose weight traditionally, maintain their new weight. So are all the others lazy and unmotivated slobs? If you answer yes then you are a science and statistics denier. That puts you squarely in the flat-earther category.

If anything, traditional weight loss is the lazy route. Someone has to jump through many hoops to get approved for weight loss surgery. The qualifying process is no joke. They have to attend overeaters support groups, undergo a psychological evaluation, and medical screenings, and they must lose weight beforehand just to get approved through their insurance. If they are not insured then they also have the added financial burden of paying out of pocket.

So basically, TLDR: Shut the fuck up, Keller, you ignorant cunt.

So great job, Rocktar (I mean that sincerely)

Liar.

Astray
04-22-2021, 01:59 PM
Keller hates chunk because he watched his father fuck a roll on his mother.

Poor boy was never the same after that.

Methais
04-22-2021, 02:19 PM

Fuckin dindo.

Shaps should chill the fuck out with all the threads and is starting to make Latrin look normal by comparison, but what does that have to do with this unrelated thread?

Shaps
04-22-2021, 03:41 PM
Shaps should chill the fuck out with all the threads and is starting to make Latrin look normal by comparison, but what does that have to do with this unrelated thread?

Awwww... but I'm having fun. :(

Astray
04-22-2021, 04:13 PM

Making 9000+1 threads is pretty stupid. That shit was funny for about five minutes but now each one reads like a plea for attention. Comes off like some stalker shit too.

Shaps
04-22-2021, 04:42 PM
Making 9000+1 threads is pretty stupid. That shit was funny for about five minutes but now each one reads like a plea for attention. Comes off like some stalker shit too.

Lol - stalker? I just post new things and respond. Most things I provide links and short messages.

There is literally a guy on here who has over 40 pages of his own making talking about "Fuck Donald Trump". Someone else has 81, 80 freaking 1, pages of a thread where they literally copy paste insanity over and over. Now that is "stalker" style.

I do this to piss people like the two mentioned above off. It's just entertainment for me. As I've said before, four years of their insanity - and it's only taken me three months to break peoples wills. Seriously thought they'd have more fight in them, suppose not.

Methais
04-22-2021, 05:51 PM

Yes but you're starting to become Latrin.

Nobody should ever become Latrin.

For any reason.

Ever.

Methais
04-22-2021, 05:52 PM
Lol - stalker? I just post new things and respond. Most things I provide links and short messages.

There is literally a guy on here who has over 40 pages of his own making talking about "Fuck Donald Trump". Someone else has 81, 80 freaking 1, pages of a thread where they literally copy paste insanity over and over. Now that is "stalker" style.

I do this to piss people like the two mentioned above off. It's just entertainment for me. As I've said before, four years of their insanity - and it's only taken me three months to break peoples wills. Seriously thought they'd have more fight in them, suppose not.

For what it's worth, I don't think anyone is disputing that Bhaalizmo is an overly obsessive mongoloid.

Right Bhaalizmo?

Keller
04-22-2021, 07:49 PM
Hey while you're here...

I don’t have a strong opinion. People should be free to do what they want with their bodies as long as it doesn’t hurt other people.

Keller
04-22-2021, 07:50 PM
Only a fraction of the people who lose weight traditionally, maintain their new weight. So are all the others lazy and unmotivated slobs? If you answer yes then you are a science and statistics denier. That puts you squarely in the flat-earther category.

If anything, traditional weight loss is the lazy route. Someone has to jump through many hoops to get approved for weight loss surgery. The qualifying process is no joke. They have to attend overeaters support groups, undergo a psychological evaluation, and medical screenings, and they must lose weight beforehand just to get approved through their insurance. If they are not insured then they also have the added financial burden of paying out of pocket.

So basically, TLDR: Shut the fuck up, Keller, you ignorant cunt.

Liar.

You’re weird, Tisket. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt because you used to be cool. But this post is giving me second thoughts.

Keller
04-22-2021, 07:51 PM
Keller hates chunk because he watched his father fuck a roll on his mother.

Poor boy was never the same after that.

Actually, Tisket, you’re relatively normal. Apologies for my misjudgment.

Methais
04-22-2021, 08:59 PM
I don’t have a strong opinion. People should be free to do what they want with their bodies as long as it doesn’t hurt other people.

Is Rocktar getting his shit done hurting other people?

If not, then how is one different than the other to where you have different opinions on them?

drauz
04-22-2021, 11:25 PM

If not, then how is one different than the other to where you have different opinions on them?

To be fair, this all started with him judging someones looks. I don't think it was a PC member but if you judge other people's looks don't get butthurt when it comes back around to you.

Tgo01
04-22-2021, 11:47 PM
To be fair, this all started with him judging someones looks. I don't think it was a PC member but if you judge other people's looks don't get butthurt when it comes back around to you.

If I recall he said Michelle Obama was a 7. That’s hardly an insult. And he didn’t even bring up her looks first, someone else said Michelle was a 9 first.

~Rocktar~
04-23-2021, 08:43 AM

Right, hypocrite. I disagreed with an assessment of the Leftist Princess Michelle Obama's looks and I didn't even call her ugly or anything but hey, let's not let facts get in the way of a good Leftist narrative. This isn't about me judging looks, it's about Keller and others being a piece of shit. Nice try at deflection though.

Methais
04-23-2021, 09:10 AM

To be fair, Keller is always full of shit and his existence is one big double standard.

What specifically did Rocktar say that was "judging someone's looks" and what does that have to do with Keller contradicting the fuck out of himself to where it makes it ok though?

drauz
04-23-2021, 09:21 AM
Right, hypocrite. I disagreed with an assessment of the Leftist Princess Michelle Obama's looks and I didn't even call her ugly or anything but hey, let's not let facts get in the way of a good Leftist narrative. This isn't about me judging looks, it's about Keller and others being a piece of shit. Nice try at deflection though.

I'm not a hypocrite, I fully admit I was fat shaming you. You fat piece of shit.

Keller
04-23-2021, 10:14 AM

I don't know the relevance of this line of questions. I've been very clear on my position on squiggles surgery, but for the sake of your poor short-term memory I'll repeat myself again:

I am glad he had bypass surgery. I am glad he will be less of a burden on our health care system as he continues to achieve a healthy weight. I don't think it is a major accomplishment to have a surgical procedure to prevent you from eating yourself to death.

Bhaalizmo
04-23-2021, 10:20 AM
I'm not a hypocrite, I fully admit I was fat shaming you. You fat piece of shit.

shots fired

Methais
04-23-2021, 10:27 AM
I don't know the relevance of this line of questions. I've been very clear on my position on squiggles surgery, but for the sake of your poor short-term memory I'll repeat myself again:

I am glad he had bypass surgery. I am glad he will be less of a burden on our health care system as he continues to achieve a healthy weight. I don't think it is a major accomplishment to have a surgical procedure to prevent you from eating yourself to death.

That's not what you said though.

Here's what you did say:

Yet you're somehow not sure if that applies to trans people or not, being that you just made a blanket statement about someone having their body medically modified, and now you're moving goalposts.

gg

Parkbandit
04-23-2021, 10:40 AM

You're passive aggressive trait is only matched by your attraction to underage children.

You should reroll and this time, try going for being a decent human being.

Astray
04-23-2021, 12:09 PM
Actually, Tisket, you’re relatively normal. Apologies for my misjudgment.

Let me slap your mitties around.

Gelston
04-23-2021, 01:01 PM

And that is respectable.

Keller
04-23-2021, 05:00 PM
That's not what you said though.

Here's what you did say:

Yet you're somehow not sure if that applies to trans people or not, being that you just made a blanket statement about someone having their body medically modified, and now you're moving goalposts.

gg

Are you quibbling about the difference between “not a major accomplishment” and “doesn’t take hard work”?

~Rocktar~
04-23-2021, 10:05 PM

You are a hypocrite because you do so and then defend others who made the same type of assessment when they were attacked. I would say stop being a piece of shit, but then you are a Leftist and you simply can't help it.

~Rocktar~
04-23-2021, 10:08 PM

Ok piece of shit moron, I didn't have a bypass, I have a sleeve. Second, care to explain how someone that is employed, pays their own insurance and paid their own bills that insurance didn't cover is "a burden on our health care system"? I'll wait.

In the mean time, try and be less of a piece of shit moron, I know it's hard for you being the Leftist piece of shit moron you are, I believe in you, you can to it, small steps.

diethx
04-29-2021, 01:20 PM

I didn't say it made him one. His posts here are enough to show me that.

Parkbandit
04-29-2021, 01:59 PM
I didn't say it made him one. His posts here are enough to show me that.

Do you have any examples of posts Roctar made that confirms he is a misogynist?

drauz
04-29-2021, 02:25 PM
https://media2.giphy.com/media/xXud4DaGlJoRy/giphy.gif

Can you even name a Leftist position I have other than abortion?

Methais
04-29-2021, 03:48 PM
Do you have any examples of posts Roctar made that confirms he is a misogynist?

Has he ever listened to her masturbate from the next room over? This is critical information relevant to this situation.

Alfster
04-29-2021, 04:01 PM

He couldn't even name his own positions other than he's conservative because he wants to conserve shit.

Parkbandit
04-29-2021, 04:04 PM

Lack of border enforcement
Government run healthcare
Free college tuition
$15 min wage
Against the death penalty
Believe in critical race theory
Stronger gun control
Higher taxes for people and companies
Man causes global warming (or cooling)
Wage gap is real between men and women
Affirmative Action
Against fossil fuels

drauz
04-29-2021, 04:53 PM
Lack of border enforcement
Government run healthcare
Free college tuition
$15 min wage
Against the death penalty
Believe in critical race theory
Stronger gun control
Higher taxes for people and companies
Man causes global warming (or cooling)
Wage gap is real between men and women
Affirmative Action
Against fossil fuels

These are Leftist positions, not my positions. You're just throwing things at the wall and seeing what sticks.

Increase of the minimum wage I'm for and I would like better access to healthcare, but I don't know the best way to go about it. I also wouldn't mind taxing the highest incomes more either.

So 3/12, sorry going to have to give you a failing grade.

Parkbandit
04-29-2021, 06:42 PM
These are Leftist positions, not my positions. You're just throwing things at the wall and seeing what sticks.

Increase of the minimum wage I'm for and I would like better access to healthcare, but I don't know the best way to go about it. I also wouldn't mind taxing the highest incomes more either.

So 3/12, sorry going to have to give you a failing grade.

To be fair, "better access to healthcare" isn't a liberal thing... they want government run single payer system.4

So.. you voted for Biden who was for all of these things... because you believe in 3 out of 13 things? And Trump believed in 10 out of 13.

So.. 3/13... sorry going to have to give you a failing grade.

drauz
04-29-2021, 07:44 PM
To be fair, "better access to healthcare" isn't a liberal thing... they want government run single payer system.4

So.. you voted for Biden who was for all of these things... because you believe in 3 out of 13 things? And Trump believed in 10 out of 13.

So.. 3/13... sorry going to have to give you a failing grade.

I just didn't like Trump and thought he presented a poor imagine of America to the world.

The president has limited power and the real power is in the house and senate, they make the laws.

Parkbandit
04-29-2021, 09:28 PM
I just didn't like Trump and thought he presented a poor imagine of America to the world.

The president has limited power and the real power is in the house and senate, they make the laws.

So, you voted against your own principles because you didn't like the candidate.

And the President has more power than you give them credit for... look at all the stuff President Biden has done in the first 100 days.

~Rocktar~
04-29-2021, 09:36 PM

Sorry, didn't check the board obsessively like some here and just got back to this. PB and you already hashed this out.

Being for the murder of babies, raising taxes and increasing minimum wage and I am pretty sure you have spoken about gun control are plenty to put you solidly on the Left side of the middle.

~Rocktar~
04-29-2021, 09:38 PM
He couldn't even name his own positions other than he's conservative because he wants to conserve shit.

When have I been unable to articulate my positions and reasoning? Please provide specific examples. I'll wait.

drauz
04-29-2021, 11:29 PM
I am pretty sure you have spoken about gun control are plenty to put you solidly on the Left side of the middle.

You would be wrong, but I'm sure you're used to that.

drauz
04-29-2021, 11:36 PM
So, you voted against your own principles because you didn't like the candidate.

And the President has more power than you give them credit for... look at all the stuff President Biden has done in the first 100 days.

I guess? There's little chance anything gets passed except the few things I agree with. The only one I'm a little worried about is gun control but I took a gamble that he's centralist enough to not go there.

I just couldn't place a vote for the guy plain and simple. He's a steaming pile of shit and is the worst face to show the rest of the world.

I have and will likely vote Republican again, it just wasn't going to be this guy.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Neveragain
04-30-2021, 05:58 AM

America is always going to present a poor image to the rest of the world, Europe especially. Since our founding we have either been under attack by our modern day "allies" or cleaning up their multiple centuries of imperialism.

I'll give you that Trump is a deuche bag but let's be honest, the media had to air 4 years of fake news to create the personality you voted against.

Now we have a real, old school, dyed in the wool racist for POTUS that is in noticeable mental decline, a VP who knowingly kept innocent people in prison to advance her career and a third in line that is bat shit crazy.

When Biden refused to answer the "packing the court" questions that should have been a disqualifier for every voter. If we were to all vote based on personality, Putin would win the election in a landslide.

Methais
04-30-2021, 10:05 AM
The only one I'm a little worried about is gun control but I took a gamble that he's centralist enough to not go there.

How's that working out for you so far though?

drauz
04-30-2021, 10:55 AM
How's that working out for you so far though?

We'll see, I don't mind background checks or banning high capacity magazines.

~Rocktar~
04-30-2021, 11:14 AM

How do you plan on enforcing that?

Gelston
04-30-2021, 11:24 AM

He doesn't. He is drauz in game.

drauz
04-30-2021, 12:03 PM

How would I enforce the law?

https://media.tenor.com/images/5d6cc1b67c5ede8e1c3a56b9a0d4b77d/tenor.gif

Ashlander
04-30-2021, 03:31 PM

With a well regulated militia.

Parkbandit
04-30-2021, 04:32 PM
I guess? There's little chance anything gets passed except the few things I agree with. The only one I'm a little worried about is gun control but I took a gamble that he's centralist enough to not go there.

I just couldn't place a vote for the guy plain and simple. He's a steaming pile of shit and is the worst face to show the rest of the world.

I have and will likely vote Republican again, it just wasn't going to be this guy.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't disagree with you about Trump. He was my 15th favorite among 15 people who were running for the Republican nomination in 2016.

But he very much surprised me with the policies he enacted.

If you can get past the noise.. and the media's portrayal.. he was a pretty big success as far as conservative values go. My only issue I had with him was the excessive spending prior to 2020.

Parkbandit
04-30-2021, 04:38 PM

We already do background checks.. and banning "high capacity" magazines will do absolutely nothing. I'm pretty sure, before I lost all my guns in a boat incident in 2019, that all of my guns with the exception of a shotgun, had "high capacity magazines" You aren't going to magically get rid of them. Most citizens won't volunteer to turn them in and the criminals certainly won't.

drauz
04-30-2021, 05:10 PM
We already do background checks.. and banning "high capacity" magazines will do absolutely nothing. I'm pretty sure, before I lost all my guns in a boat incident in 2019, that all of my guns with the exception of a shotgun, had "high capacity magazines" You aren't going to magically get rid of them. Most citizens won't volunteer to turn them in and the criminals certainly won't.

There would certainly be a grandfather clause. I should rephrase as I meant the sale of more high capacity mags.

Gelston
04-30-2021, 05:12 PM
There would certainly be a grandfather clause. I should rephrase as I meant the sale of more high capacity mags.

There wouldn't necessarily be one. They didn't put one in for bumpstocks when Trump went after them.

~Rocktar~
05-01-2021, 12:21 AM

Yeah, you think some moronic laws are a great idea, well how do you think they get enforced, what process would you use to enforce them? How will you know about universal background checks and bans on standard capacity magazines?

~Rocktar~
05-01-2021, 12:23 AM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So basically Trump said mean things, you got your feelers hurt and despite his policies and actions being the most conservative and Republican in decades, you decided to vote for the corrupt, creepy, radical old racist with dementia. Got it. Good job.

BTW, is "I have and will likely vote Republican again" like "I have black friends"? Because this kind of statement when you support some very Leftist policies tends to come off hypocritical and lacking all credibility.

Alfster
05-01-2021, 07:11 AM
Or you know. Not everyone is completely polar in their support of a party. Candidate > party

Neveragain
05-01-2021, 09:22 AM

The magazine laws won't be enforceable, there's already been wide distribution of 3d printable magazines.

It will only drive the sales into the back alley. :shifty eyes:

Parkbandit
05-01-2021, 09:32 AM
Or you know. Not everyone is completely polar in their support of a party. Candidate > party

The Presidency isn't supposed to be a competition of "Who Wore It Best" or something.

Policies and personal values > Candidate

I've never gone into the voting booth and said "You know, while I disagree with 90% of what this guys stands for.. he's super cute compared to the other guy.. so I'm voting against my own values"

I disliked McCain very much and thought Obama was such an amazing speaker (lol, yea I was fooled too)... but I still didn't vote for Obama because of the policies he had were opposite of my own values.

Solkern
05-01-2021, 09:34 AM
The magazine laws won't be enforceable, there's already been wide distribution of 3d printable magazines.

It will only drive the sales into the back alley. :shifty eyes:

I thought republicans were the party of law and order, and supported the police? Wouldn’t they give up their high capacity magazines willingly? Especially if it becomes a law and owning them is illegal.

Parkbandit
05-01-2021, 09:37 AM
I thought republicans were the party of law and order, and supported the police? Wouldn’t they give up their high capacity magazines willingly? Especially if it becomes a law and owning them is illegal.

I can't speak for every Republican.. but since all of my "high capacity" were lost during a boating incident in 2019.. I can't comply.

I also believe that the 2nd amendment is crystal clear and my right is being infringed upon... if I still owned guns that is.

Solkern
05-01-2021, 09:52 AM
I can't speak for every Republican.. but since all of my "high capacity" were lost during a boating incident in 2019.. I can't comply.

I also believe that the 2nd amendment is crystal clear and my right is being infringed upon... if I still owned guns that is.

I own a gun in the states, I can’t quite understand how banning high capacity magazines infringes on your 2nd amendment rights, you still own the gun, just need a smaller clip.

Parkbandit
05-01-2021, 04:44 PM
I own a gun in the states, I can’t quite understand how banning high capacity magazines infringes on your 2nd amendment rights, you still own the gun, just need a smaller clip.

It has to do with the way "high capacity" magazines are defined. Currently, they are anything over 10 rounds.. but that is something they will continue to whittle down when they realize it does nothing to stop gun crime.

And if I still owned my guns.. I would have to go out and purchase 6 new magazines to comply with the law they are trying to pass.

Methais
05-01-2021, 06:04 PM

It's the gun version of 16 oz soft drinks being banned in NYC, but you can still load up on 483270492378490234 12 oz drinks if you want.

And plus...do you really think they'll stop there?

TLDR: It's stupid and useless and only being pushed to fuck over normal people and does absolute jack shit to solve any of the problems they're being painted around.

Solkern
05-01-2021, 08:52 PM
It has to do with the way "high capacity" magazines are defined. Currently, they are anything over 10 rounds.. but that is something they will continue to whittle down when they realize it does nothing to stop gun crime.

And if I still owned my guns.. I would have to go out and purchase 6 new magazines to comply with the law they are trying to pass.

Ahh I gotcha on that, damn 10 rounds is considered high capacity? Thanks for the insight!

Neveragain
05-02-2021, 12:22 AM

Did you know you can load either a 3 round cartridge or a 100 round cartridge and the gun will still do absolutely nothing?

.45 acp target rounds were $80.00 per 100 at a gun show my son in law went to today. This is getting fucking stupid.

Tgo01
05-02-2021, 12:26 AM

I don't understand how banning printing presses is an infringement on the freedom of the press. You still own the newspaper company, you just need to be creative in how you get your message out.

Bhaalizmo
05-02-2021, 01:29 AM
I don't understand how banning printing presses is an infringement on the freedom of the press. You still own the newspaper company, you just need to be creative in how you get your message out.

and by message, you mean bullet

Tgo01
05-02-2021, 01:35 AM
and by message, you mean bullet

It's called an analogy. If you want to shit all over the bill of rights and the rights of hundreds of millions of Americans because you don't like said rights and would rather suck up to the government while they place a boot on your throat then just say so, don't try to pretend my analogy is wrong.

Solkern
05-02-2021, 03:13 AM
It's called an analogy. If you want to shit all over the bill of rights and the rights of hundreds of millions of Americans because you don't like said rights and would rather suck up to the government while they place a boot on your throat then just say so, don't try to pretend my analogy is wrong.

Would removing the printing press, and limiting the capacity of magazines be the same?
Your analogy would have worked if we were to remove all magazines, and people would need to be creative on how to load their gun.

Tgo01
05-02-2021, 03:31 AM
Would removing the printing press, and limiting the capacity of magazines be the same?
Your analogy would have worked if we were to remove all magazines, and people would need to be creative on how to load their gun.

See now you're sort of getting the point.

Would you agree that firearms would be rendered nearly useless if by law firearms could only have 1 bullet loaded at a time (clip size, etc) and it was illegal to sell bullets and everyone had to make their own? And oh yeah, the government is going to slap a 10,000 dollar tax on all of the materials required to make the bullets?

In other words the government can't say "Okay no more free speech allowed on the internet. It's cool, you can still talk to your neighbors." They also can't say "Churches are now banned. Don't worry, you can still worship in your own home."

That completely goes against the spirit of the rights guaranteed to us in the constitution. Why are you okay with the government curtailing other rights in this manner?

Neveragain
05-02-2021, 08:14 AM

That's the whole point, people will be creative. A 10 round magazine law would have done absolutely nothing to stop any recent mass murders (we already know this because we have already been through this). We can't buy bombs and yet we continue to have "Christmas day" style bombings.

Wasting the time on further gun laws is nothing more than burring your head in the sand and ignoring the real issues. Though it is making it more and more difficult for poor people to have a means to defend themselves and we know that's always gone really well in the past.

~Rocktar~
05-02-2021, 10:22 AM

Here is a better analogy.

You can write only a certain class of article, post, message or communication on an approved means of communication, at a certain speed, even face to face if you go outside outside of the limits, you go to prison, we take away your kids and you can never hold certain jobs again. (This would represent bans on certain classes of firearms, carry restrictions and possession laws)

Before you can communicate, you must be at least 18 or maybe 21 depending on what type of communication you want to do, you need to pass a background check and in some places, wait up to 15 days to communicate and depending on the state you may be limited to the number of new communication channels you can purchase/access every month. even if that communication may save your life. (arbitrary waiting periods and purchase limits)

Now we want to limit you to only writing or speaking 10 words at a time, any more or even having the capability to communicate any more at one time and we will send you to jail. (magazine bans)

You can't say certain words ever unless you are a police officer or you go to prison. (bans on certain types of ammunition)

You can't use a megaphone, loud speaker or yell really loud even if you don't hurt anyone or you go to prison. (bans on explosives)

If you want to talk quietly amongst yourselves you have to pay a special tax, get an onerous background check, get fingerprinted and then wait from 6-24 months or more for permission, or you go to prison. (suppressor restrictions)

If you want to share something you wrote with your neighbor or sell it to someone else, you have to pay a fee and get permission from the government or you go to prison. (universal background checks)

But don't worry, none of this is any infringement on your right to free speech at all.

I won't argue petty semantics with you, I have included the relevant firearms issues addressed with each item at the end.

Now on to the retarded arguments I hear from anti-gunners and Fuds (idiot gun owners that don't oppose bans or limits on items that they personally don't like or that don't directly affect them).

The Second Amendment was only meant for the military, that's why it says militia in it. The founders came off fighting a bloody and desperate war for independence where every one of them would be executed if caught. There was no paid, professional army, the people WERE the army, they were the militia. If previous SCOTUS hadn't been such pussies for hundreds of years, the individual right to own firearms would have been affirmed long ago and this would not even come up but here it is, idiots still trot this dead horse out over and over. In addition, the militia clause is as an explanation, not a limit based on standards of English language at the time.

But you don't need 30 rounds to hunt with. The Second Amendment has nothing about hunting, it is about being able to defend yourself from a tyrannical government. Period. This was made clear in the Federalist Papers even by those that opposed it.

The Second Amendment was written back when people had muskets, it doesn't apply to military weapons of today. Bullshit, muskets WERE the military weapon of the day. In fact civilians had access to better weapons than the military due to budget restraints. Look up the Pucket Gun. This is the equivalent to saying that the First Amendment only applies to single sheet printing press, hand scribes, face to face communication and town criers and not to TV, radio, the internet, high speed printing, billboards, holograms, the large inflatable wavy arm advertising guys and all that.

Well guns kill people so we need to ban guns to save lives. Books have been written about how stupid and inaccurate this is, here is the short rebuttal. Guns don't kill people, people kill people, until guns become self aware and self actuating guns won't kill anyone on their own. According to the best statistics we have, from 50K to as much as 2 million+ crimes of all types are prevented or stopped in while in commission by citizens with a firearm or threat of firearm. These are NOT ones that involve the shooting of someone else, these are crimes that are stopped without anyone else being hit or injured and most don't even result in a shot being fired. Given that the numbers are bad, if we assume that HALF of these are wrong, then at the every least, firearms prevent 25000 crimes a year. We know that restrictions on firearms coincide with an increase in crime. Chicago, DC, Baltimore and elsewhere have some of the highest crime rates in the country and also have the most restrictive firearm regulations in the country. Then the idiot arguments go "Well they bring guns in from outside the city" if that's the issue, then why don't the places that they get the guns from have similarly high rates of crime?

That ban doesn't affect me so why should I care. Because while it may be a logical fallacy, the slippery slope is a social reality. There are bans proposed for banning semi-automatic firearms of all types. These would include .22 rifles that most people use to hunt small game, shotguns used for hunting foul, all semi-automatic pistols regardless of caliber and so on. Depending on the wording of the ban, they could be applied to revolvers and single trigger double barrel shotguns as well. Society is rife with examples of the slippery slope being followed in cases ranging from gay rights to smoking bans to noise ordinances to zoning and property use to data use and tracking and more. The list of slippery slopes is almost endless.

So in the end, take a bit to read and understand the arguments and then try and present a logical and well reasoned argument that magazine bans and in reality, any kind of firearm ban is legal, effective in reducing crime or saving lives and then, how any of that extends the rights of those who are afraid to infringe over those who are not because that is the root of the matter. People who are afraid want to enforce their will and fear onto others "in the name of children" while either knowingly or willfully advancing tyranny or just being useful idiots. Firearm bans are the early steps to rise of a totalitarian government. Every single case in recorded history has shown that weapon bans lead to this all the way back to the bans on weapons in Roman times.

I am still waiting on druz to explain how he thinks universal background checks can or will be enforced.

Methais
05-02-2021, 06:04 PM

Newspapers may no longer be more than two pages. But hey they can still report the news.

Solkern
05-03-2021, 01:00 AM
Newspapers may no longer be more than two pages. But hey they can still report the news.

That would be a good thing… 90% of newspapers are useless!

Methais
05-03-2021, 08:47 AM
That would be a good thing… 90% of newspapers are useless!

Interesting deflection.

Keller
05-03-2021, 01:55 PM
Interesting deflection.

Speaking of gun control, Matt Gaetz should have kept it holstered around the teenagers.

Methais
05-03-2021, 02:52 PM
Me pot. Matt Gaetz kettle. And black.

Yes.

ClydeR
05-03-2021, 03:50 PM
They are the team that should always have been.

Matt Gaetz is going on tour. With Marjorie Taylor Greene.

More... (https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/29/gaetz-greene-national-tour-rinos-485061)

[insert dramatic chipmunk]

Together, they plan to attack Democrats and call out Republicans they deem as insufficiently loyal to former President Donald Trump, such as the 10 GOP House members who voted for his second impeachment after the Jan. 6 Capitol riots.

Gaetz and Greene will kick off their barnstorming “America First Tour” on May 7 in the mega-conservative Florida retirement community known as The Villages, a must-stop for any Republican candidate hoping to win the state or generate grassroots excitement. The idea is to send a message from the two controversial Republicans: They’re not canceled, they’re not going to be quiet and the infamy their critics attribute to them is translatable as fame and power in the conservative movement.

“The radical left is coming for you. And they know I'm in the way. Come stand with me as we fight back together against this radical president and his far left agenda,” Gaetz says in a new radio ad rallying conservatives to The Villages event.

Parkbandit
05-03-2021, 05:26 PM
Speaking of gun control, Matt Gaetz should have kept it holstered around the teenagers.

Yes Keller... we get it. You're a proud member of the Pedoclub.

Ashliana
05-03-2021, 05:48 PM
Speaking of gun control, Matt Gaetz should have kept it holstered around the teenagers.Yes Keller... we get it. You're a proud member of the Pedoclub.

Alas, kiddy diddler Matt Gaetz is a Republican, like you. Keller isn't a part of your club, to my knowledge.

Shaps
05-03-2021, 05:52 PM
If Gaetz did it - charge him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV7X1OODre4

I'm not sure who's kid this is, but someone seriously needs to tell Joe Biden to stop grabbing little children and doing what he's doing in the video above.

Never seen someone grab a kid around the head from the back and then cover their mouth like that. /shiver

Seriously hope that was someone in his family and not someone else's. President or not he'd be getting his ass kicked. Just like when Joe went to try and grab Jeff Sessions granddaughter on the senate floor... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wULYda4NzdQ

That shit is not okay, nor normal by any means.

drauz
05-04-2021, 11:31 AM
Yeah, you think some moronic laws are a great idea, well how do you think they get enforced, what process would you use to enforce them? How will you know about universal background checks and bans on standard capacity magazines?

Law enforcement agencies?

Are you looking for me to write a detailed policy for you?

drauz
05-04-2021, 11:40 AM
So basically Trump said mean things, you got your feelers hurt and despite his policies and actions being the most conservative and Republican in decades, you decided to vote for the corrupt, creepy, radical old racist with dementia. Got it. Good job.

BTW, is "I have and will likely vote Republican again" like "I have black friends"? Because this kind of statement when you support some very Leftist policies tends to come off hypocritical and lacking all credibility.

It's crazy how you see everything in black and white. I didn't like the guy so I didn't vote for him. "OMG you're a snowflake!". Ok tubby, believe what you want.

I don't care what you think about how I vote. I don't have loyalty to Republicans or Democrats.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/675513144080203790/829475662871658496/unknown.png?width=319&height=172

~Rocktar~
05-04-2021, 02:25 PM
Law enforcement agencies?

Are you looking for me to write a detailed policy for you?

Yeah, I want you to think through how you would suggest that such a moronic law get enforced.

It's crazy how you see everything in black and white. I didn't like the guy so I didn't vote for him. "OMG you're a snowflake!". Ok tubby, believe what you want.

I don't care what you think about how I vote. I don't have loyalty to Republicans or Democrats.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/675513144080203790/829475662871658496/unknown.png?width=319&height=172

Whatever helps you sleep at night with situational ethics and flexible morals.

drauz
05-04-2021, 03:28 PM
Yeah, I want you to think through how you would suggest that such a moronic law get enforced.

You could make them illegal, halt all sales going forward, offer a turn in grace period, and if you are found with them after that it is a crime. No need to go busting down doors.

Whatever helps you sleep at night with situational ethics and flexible morals.

Morals are meant to be flexible, almost nothing in the world is black and white. You're against abortion because it's murder, but you're likely for the death penalty. These are conflicting morals but they're yours so you justify them.

Parkbandit
05-04-2021, 04:12 PM
Morals are meant to be flexible, almost nothing in the world is black and white.

Morals are the ability to determine right from wrong. That's literally not meant to be flexible.

You're against abortion because it's murder, but you're likely for the death penalty. These are conflicting morals but they're yours so you justify them.

Those aren't conflicting at all.

People who are against abortion are against the murder of innocent humans. They believe that a fetus is a human being.

The death penalty isn't murdering anyone innocent, unless they were failed by our judicial system.

They are not conflicting at all.

Spoiler: I'm for both.

Gelston
05-04-2021, 04:35 PM
You're against abortion because it's murder, but you're likely for the death penalty. These are conflicting morals but they're yours so you justify them.

All murders are killings. Not all killings are murders.

drauz
05-04-2021, 06:27 PM
Morals are the ability to determine right from wrong. That's literally not meant to be flexible.

Those aren't conflicting at all.

People who are against abortion are against the murder of innocent humans. They believe that a fetus is a human being.

The death penalty isn't murdering anyone innocent, unless they were failed by our judicial system.

They are not conflicting at all.

Spoiler: I'm for both.

We have killed quite a few innocent death row inmates. At some point you have to be for killing a few innocent people to in the name of justice, if you are for the death penalty. It's just going to happen and there isn't a lot that can be done except bring it as close to zero as possible, but it will never be zero.

Tgo01
05-04-2021, 06:55 PM
At some point you have to be for killing a few innocent people to in the name of justice, if you are for the death penalty.

And there have been many cases of supposedly innocent people spending decades in prison. By your logic that means we either have to be okay with completely destroying innocent lives or we have to be in favor of abolishing prison altogether.

For the record I recognize that innocent people sometimes get caught up in the legal system and I think as long as we try to minimize this from happening (which we do) then prison sentences and death sentences are fine.

Shaps
05-04-2021, 07:45 PM
I always thought it should be left up the the victims family.

If a crime is so egregious that a person is convicted, and either the death penalty or life in prison is the option, then the closest family member gets to decide.

Probably would be controversial, but /shrug...

LOL BRIELUS
05-04-2021, 08:49 PM
I feel like they actually do this in other countries.

It's controversial because due process requires some sort of legal process or framework. Are you suggesting that the family sit as the decider and listen to the prosecution and defenses case for life/death? Or that the family summarily decides?

Shaps
05-04-2021, 09:36 PM
I feel like they actually do this in other countries.

It's controversial because due process requires some sort of legal process or framework. Are you suggesting that the family sit as the decider and listen to the prosecution and defenses case for life/death? Or that the family summarily decides?

Family only decides at the end.

Court proceedings and laws all stay the same. Just at the end of the trial, if the case warrants the State to issue a lifetime prison sentence or potential death warrant - then the family gets to decide which one.

Methais
05-05-2021, 08:45 AM

https://media3.giphy.com/media/dXtqbOt96XReDeGDdF/giphy.gif

drauz
05-05-2021, 09:50 AM
And there have been many cases of supposedly innocent people spending decades in prison. By your logic that means we either have to be okay with completely destroying innocent lives or we have to be in favor of abolishing prison altogether.

I mean... Yes, you have to be ok with innocent lives being destroyed in the pursuit of justice. You can try your hardest to make it as little as possible but it will never be zero.

I wasn't saying that we shouldn't have jail or the death penalty, only that those come at a cost of innocent lives. So it's not as simple as bad man is bad so it's ok to kill them.

Methais
05-05-2021, 10:46 AM
jail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiyfwZVAzGw

Keller
05-05-2021, 05:13 PM
I always thought it should be left up the the victims family.

If a crime is so egregious that a person is convicted, and either the death penalty or life in prison is the option, then the closest family member gets to decide.

Probably would be controversial, but /shrug...

Would you want to be responsible for deciding whether another human being lives or dies?

That seems like a really terrible system to put a layperson in, especially when they have the emotional trauma of recently losing someone close to them.

Imagine how that decisions ages with time. Especially if there is exonerating evidence.

Methais
05-05-2021, 07:53 PM
Would you want to be responsible for deciding whether another human being lives or dies?

That seems like a really terrible system to put a layperson in, especially when they have the emotional trauma of recently losing someone close to them.

Imagine how that decisions ages with time. Especially if there is exonerating evidence.

Give them the option. And they're free to be like "Nah you guys figure that shit out." if they wanted to.

Shaps
05-06-2021, 02:22 PM

I would be fine with it.

If the family wasn't, just leave the decision to the court.

Solkern
05-06-2021, 02:44 PM
I would be fine with it.

If the family wasn't, just leave the decision to the court.

So how would you feel, you decided to put someone to death, only to find out months after he died, that he was innocent? That YOU put an innocent man to death.

Shaps
05-06-2021, 03:39 PM
So how would you feel, you decided to put someone to death, only to find out months after he died, that he was innocent? That YOU put an innocent man to death.

I never said to change the legal system. I never said appeals should go away or anything like that. If there were any question, new evidence, or potential information to change the original outcome - I hope the system would rightly ensure that it was presented and the person received the proper representation.

If a trial, jury, all appeals found the individual guilty and they were finally sentenced - I wouldn't feel bad, because I didn't make the case - I was only given the option of what punishment should apply to the convicted.

If you feel differently, then it would be your option to choose something differently. Me though? I'm perfectly fine choosing the death penalty for a child molester, rapist, torturer, multiple murder convict, school shooter, etc.

Sorry my beliefs bother you, but we're allowed to have different outlooks.

Edit: I'll give you an example - https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating

I would be perfectly fine sentencing all of them to the death penalty. Torturing a special-needs kid? Fuck them.

https://apnews.com/article/shootings-trials-florida-coronavirus-pandemic-school-shootings-ece0803d42d5d4c11ebadcf96d9d4399

There's another. Fuck that guy. Death penalty no problem.

Archigeek
05-06-2021, 03:46 PM
Yeah but, who decides the punishment for Matt Gaetz, if he's found guilty?

Methais
05-06-2021, 03:51 PM

Do they drag him into the street and execute him on the spot in these cases or something?

Tgo01
05-06-2021, 04:01 PM

Has he even been charged yet? They sure are taking their time with all of this evidence they supposedly have.

Shaps
05-06-2021, 04:03 PM

Do his crimes under current law, result in "life in prison" or "death penalty" option?

I get where you were going with it, I'm talking about specific cases though - where current law is applied to cases that warrant those decisions. Not every single case in the system.

There is already a partial idea like this built into the system - when a person decides to "press charges" or to not press charges. The individual is making the determination regarding how they want the individual under question legal status to continue.

Methais
05-06-2021, 04:08 PM

Wilford Brimley.

Shaps
05-06-2021, 04:14 PM
Wilford Brimley.

RIP.

Sallymilr
07-28-2021, 02:28 PM
This is one of the most hilarious polls that I have ever seen! Do you even imagine how much of a shitty person he is, even if his future sister-in-law says that he is weird and creepy?! I think he is the second or maybe the third most hated person in the United States of America. Honestly, I also do not like him, but I do not even understand why, as I do not really know many things about him. By the way, I have found a hilarious video on sex4arabxxx.com (https://sex4arabxxx.com), and a porn actor is looking like Matt Gaetz, getting fked by another man looking like Trump:DDD.

~Rocktar~
07-28-2021, 11:37 PM
What's more surprising is that you dumbasses keep making polls that don't include tacos in flagrant violation of internet law and keep getting away with it.

But it's Keller the creeper so breaking the law is his MO.

Alfster
07-29-2021, 05:55 PM
Of course the fatass complains about lack of tacos

Bhaalizmo
07-29-2021, 08:34 PM

It's almost like watching Tee Ball with a setup like that.

Methais
07-30-2021, 08:57 AM

You must be new to PC polls.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DefiantReasonableErmine-size_restricted.gif

This is correct.

~Rocktar~
07-30-2021, 11:19 AM

Of course the useless Leftist shill makes a fat comment. Fuck off shitbag, you obviously have no clue about internet laws on making polls.

Ashliana
07-30-2021, 11:20 AM
Of course the useless Leftist shill makes a fat comment. Fuck off shitbag, you obviously have no clue about internet laws on making polls.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/940/347/125.jpg

~Rocktar~
07-30-2021, 09:46 PM
Stay in your thread with that cut and paste regurgitation shitbag.

Ashliana
07-30-2021, 09:55 PM
Stay in your thread with that cut and paste regurgitation shitbag.

No thanks. You're a retarded, conspiracy theorist-swilling neckbeard piece of human garbage, and you were rightly mocked -- no matter how upset you get about it.

~Rocktar~
07-30-2021, 10:55 PM
You think I'm upset because I responded to you? LULZ You are barely worth the energy to type out a hasty response. Nothing more.

Ashliana
07-30-2021, 11:05 PM
You think I'm upset because I responded to you? LULZ You are barely worth the energy to type out a hasty response. Nothing more.

Alfster
08-03-2021, 12:09 PM

Please define a leftist position I have.

Actually - please define your version of leftist. My money is on, "isn't in love with trump"

Kyulen
08-03-2021, 10:44 PM
Actually - please define your version of leftist. My money is on, "isn't in love with trump"

I'm pretty sure all the conservatives on this forum have no idea what leftist even means. They think Democrats, who support many of the same right-wing capitalist policies that benefit the rich and hurt the working people just like the Republicans, are somehow radical leftist commies simply because they're not Republicans. As an actual leftist, it's ridiculous to see the Dems called leftists when they're nowhere near left-wing.

Bhaalizmo
08-04-2021, 11:02 AM
I'm pretty sure all the conservatives on this forum have no idea what leftist even means. They think Democrats, who support many of the same right-wing capitalist policies that benefit the rich and hurt the working people just like the Republicans, are somehow radical leftist commies simply because they're not Republicans. As an actual leftist, it's ridiculous to see the Dems called leftists when they're nowhere near left-wing.

I wouldn't say all the conservatives, per se.

I agree with most of what you're saying, when applied to the half dozen conservatives that post daily in this politics sub-forum. There's a large silent majority of PC conservatives that don't post in the politics sub-forum presumably out of disdain for what it has become.

But yeah, leftist, or even far-leftist are terms that seem to mean only "not conservative" to PB and his predictably unimaginative band of retards.

Gelston
08-04-2021, 12:59 PM

Democrats are left of Republicans, so they are literally to the left.

Radical is overused by both sides, however.

Keller
08-24-2021, 10:24 PM
Is there a groupme where the tards coordinate which post of mine they will red rep? I can not post for months and you guys still obsess over me.

It's really quite inspiring to know I've made such an impact on you guys.

Tgo01
08-24-2021, 10:27 PM
Is there a groupme where the tards coordinate which post of mine they will red rep? I can not post for months and you guys still obsess over me.

Hey, Keller, what do you think about Andrew Cuomo being a murderer and a sexual predator?

Parkbandit
08-25-2021, 08:14 AM

Ashliana said we ran you off this forum... but thank you for stopping by every day to check your rep.

It's important.

PS - Get registered, creepy fuck.

Ashliana
08-25-2021, 09:46 AM
Ashliana said we ran you off this forum... but thank you for stopping by every day to check your rep.

It's important.

PS - Get registered, creepy fuck.

Love the lack of self-awareness it took for the forum's resident 60 year old who spent more than a decade anonymously sending people sociopathic, sexually graphic messages full of impotent rage because he people humiliated him in political discussions calling someone else creepy.

:rofl: That's RC Tardbandit for you, though.

Keller
08-25-2021, 11:33 PM
Love the lack of self-awareness it took for the forum's resident 60 year old who spent more than a decade anonymously sending people sociopathic, sexually graphic messages full of impotent rage because he people humiliated him in political discussions calling someone else creepy.

:rofl: That's RC Tardbandit for you, though.

The best part is I've had him on ignore for years and he continues to try to engage with me as if he's worth my time. It's sad how delusional he is.

Parkbandit
08-26-2021, 07:37 AM
The best part is I've had him on ignore for years and he continues to try to engage with me as if he's worth my time. It's sad how delusional he is.

I've never "tried to engage you", I am merely attempting to get you to do the right thing and get registered in the state of Michigan.

Do it for your neighbors.

Ashliana
08-26-2021, 09:38 AM
I've never "tried to engage you", I am merely attempting to get you to do the right thing and get registered in the state of Michigan.

Do it for your neighbors.

Pssstt. Psssst. Hey, Tardbandit. You saying you "never tried to engage him" doesn't change history. You may get super angry about it, but your delusions still lack the power to twist reality to suit your delusions.

Y'know, the reality where you're the most sociopathic, mentally ill stalker this forum has ever seen, and think that you, of all people have the moral authority to criticize someone else for supposedly doing something 1/100,000th what you've done?

Seek psychiatric care immediately.

Neveragain
09-01-2021, 07:49 PM
See poll and discuss

This didn't age well.

Matt Gaetz Exonerated from 'Pile of Lies' After Man Charged with Extortion

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/09/01/matt-gaetz-exonerated-after-man-charged-with-extortion-n2595102

Have you told your family about your online creeping yet?

Tgo01
09-01-2021, 08:30 PM
This didn't age well.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/09/01/matt-gaetz-exonerated-after-man-charged-with-extortion-n2595102

Have you told your family about your online creeping yet?

The story is over 24 hours old and this is the very first time I'm hearing about it. Yet the original allegations were all over the news 24/7 as soon as the "news" broke.

It doesn't look like he has been formally exonerated yet, but it sure as shit looks to be going that way.

I called this from the very beginning because it all just seemed so odd. All of this alleged proof that Matt Gaetz was a sexual predator yet all of the information we ever got was from a leak from within the FBI and then....nothing...for months...almost as if this was nothing more than a smear campaign.

So weird.

Meanwhile the former governor of NY IS a murderer and a sexual predator, with much proof out there for everyone to see, and no exoneration ever coming, and people like Keller will refuse to call him a murderer and a sexual predator because Keller himself is a sexual predator and because the former governor is a Democrat.