PDA

View Full Version : In what way was Trump a pathetic, sniveling loser today?

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Tgo01
04-12-2019, 03:53 PM
Its not a problem for the cities

Then why are they throwing a collective hissy fit?

As for where the immigrants themselves... we are getting into some basic human rights issues. A free person should be able to decide for themselves where they want to go.

Not a single person suggested they be forced to stay in sanctuary cities, that's merely where they would be dropped off.

Try staying on topic of what was actually suggested and not what you want to have been suggested. Thanks.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
04-12-2019, 03:58 PM
I really wonder how people like Back function in society.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
04-12-2019, 03:59 PM
basic human rights issues. A free person should be able to decide for themselves where they want to go.

Except a baby, amirite?

Back
04-12-2019, 04:00 PM
Then why are they throwing a collective hissy fit?

Not a single person suggested they be forced to stay in sanctuary cities, that's merely where they would be dropped off.

Try staying on topic of what was actually suggested and not what you want to have been suggested. Thanks.

If this plan were to occur the immigrants don't have a choice where they are dropped off. Try to keep up.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
04-12-2019, 04:02 PM
If this plan were to occur the immigrants don't have a choice where they are dropped off. Try to keep up.

Technically, the illegal immigrants made the choice when they illegally crossed the border.

Tgo01

What makes you think the government gives them a choice to begin with? You sure do have a warped view of how the government treats people released from prison/holding cells.

How Back imagines ICE treats someone caught illegally crossing the border:

ICE Agent: Excuse me, Mr. Immigrant seeking a better life, could you like...not do that? Please?
Illegal Alien: No, I go where I want, BITCH!
ICE Agent: Okay, thanks for your time.

Back
Except a baby, amirite?

Only a monster would rip a fetus from the womb and expect it to survive on its own.

Tgo01
04-12-2019, 04:03 PM

Back and Androidpk are the result of food being so readily available for everyone.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
04-12-2019, 04:05 PM
Back and Androidpk are the result of food being so readily available for everyone.

I'm being completely serious. I do not know how Back can function. In 30 years or so I expect there will be a full blown study done on people like him and how they are missing some chemical in the brain that prevents logic and rational thought.

Wrathbringer
04-12-2019, 04:11 PM
I'm being completely serious. I do not know how Back can function. In 30 years or so I expect there will be a full blown study done on people like him and how they are missing some chemical in the brain that prevents logic and rational thought.

He's the result of brain washing by the propaganda arm of the democrapic party, otherwise known as the mainstream media. He's lost all capability for independent rational thought and relies solely on what he's told by them. If he wasn't born retarded, he obviously is now.

Back
04-12-2019, 04:13 PM
This whole issue is now a non-issue as everyone involved except Trump thinks its wrong.

Stumplicker

I mean, it's not really a matter of study. I'm a person of what I'd consider fairly average intelligence. I'm not by any means a genius, but I'm not a complete idiot either. When you talk to someone, at least when I do, I tend to run under the assumption that they're at least as intelligent, or logical, or rational as I am. However, if I'm really in the middle of the intelligence spectrum then 50% of the people I talk to are less intelligent. It's always a surprise to me when I think of it that way or encounter someone in the lower end of that 50%, but that's the reality of it.

Wrathbringer
This whole issue is now a non-issue as everyone involved except Trump thinks its wrong.

You're retarded.

Back
04-12-2019, 04:25 PM
Not only has Trump not built his wall, he hasn't made Mexico pay for it, and he has made the whole situation worse than it was before he took office.

Wrathbringer
04-12-2019, 04:49 PM
Not only has Trump not built his wall, he hasn't made Mexico pay for it, and he has made the whole situation worse than it was before he took office.

Parkbandit
04-12-2019, 05:17 PM
This just shows the quality of Trump's character. If he thinks they are all criminals and rapists

This just shows you what an intellectually dishonest person you are. Can you show me specifically, where Trump said "they are all criminals and rapists" or did you just hear that on your MSNBC show?

Stop always being the dumbest sheep in the flock in every post you make.

Parkbandit
04-12-2019, 05:19 PM

Just be thankful he didn't procreate and perhaps the retard gene from his special branch will die off.

Parkbandit
04-12-2019, 05:22 PM

Specifically, how has HE "made the whole situation worse"? Do you think he's working with People without Borders to organize caravans of people to overwhelm the border areas specifically to create a crisis?

Back
04-12-2019, 05:31 PM
This just shows you what an intellectually dishonest person you are. Can you show me specifically, where Trump said "they are all criminals and rapists" or did you just hear that on your MSNBC show?

Stop always being the dumbest sheep in the flock in every post you make.

Exsqueeze me? I thought that was the entire point of his policy... that the illegal immigrants are all criminals coming here to rape, kill, and sell drugs. MS-13 commercials during the 2018 mid terms, words out of his own mouth during the 2016 debates about "bad hombres".

The sad fact is that these people are the poorest and weakest of the human race who are just seeking better lives for themselves and their families.

Back
04-12-2019, 05:32 PM
Specifically, how has HE "made the whole situation worse"? Do you think he's working with People without Borders to organize caravans of people to overwhelm the border areas specifically to create a crisis?

The same way gun sales go up after school shootings in fear of more regulations. Trump has threatened tougher laws and to close the border. Now people are rushing to the border before it gets closed down.

Astray
04-12-2019, 06:41 PM
The sad fact is that these people are the poorest and weakest of the human race

That's pretty racist.

Parkbandit
04-12-2019, 09:08 PM
I thought that was the entire point of his policy...

Here's where the train never made it to the tracks.

Parkbandit
04-12-2019, 09:10 PM
The same way gun sales go up after school shootings in fear of more regulations. Trump has threatened tougher laws and to close the border. Now people are rushing to the border before it gets closed down.

So, the organized caravans were just a figment of imagination?

Parkbandit
04-12-2019, 09:11 PM
That's pretty racist.

Welcome to liberal "think". It's ok if it's racist, because they are just trying to "help".

Back
04-12-2019, 09:30 PM
Sleep it off.

Gelston
04-12-2019, 09:34 PM
Sleep it off.

Sleep off your blatant racism, support for the murdering of babies, and complete idiocy?

Parkbandit
04-12-2019, 09:41 PM
Sleep it off.

Who are you talking to, mouthbreather?

Methais
04-13-2019, 12:05 AM

:lol:

Methais
04-13-2019, 12:06 AM

This is correct.

Methais
04-13-2019, 12:12 AM
Here's where the train never made it to the tracks.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Parkbandit again.

Tgo01
04-13-2019, 11:58 AM
Trump is openly proposing sending illegal aliens to sanctuary cities now.

I'm sure Back tried his best and failed miserably to explain why this is a bad thing, but I have yet to hear how this is bad on Trump's part.

Why do sanctuary cities pass laws shielding illegal aliens from deportation, some even going so far as to say they welcome illegal aliens with open arms, then when the federal government says "Sure, we can bus in as many as you like" they are suddenly like "Well...we don't like illegal aliens THAT much..."

Again it just comes off sounding like Democrats are just using illegal aliens to get votes from people consumed by white guilt, people like Back. But at the same time they recognize that unfettered illegal immigration would turn their city into a shithole, sort of like San Fransisco.

Back
04-13-2019, 12:16 PM
Trump is openly proposing sending illegal aliens to sanctuary cities now.

I'm sure Back tried his best and failed miserably to explain why this is a bad thing, but I have yet to hear how this is bad on Trump's part.

Why do sanctuary cities pass laws shielding illegal aliens from deportation, some even going so far as to say they welcome illegal aliens with open arms, then when the federal government says "Sure, we can bus in as many as you like" they are suddenly like "Well...we don't like illegal aliens THAT much..."

Again it just comes off sounding like Democrats are just using illegal aliens to get votes from people consumed by white guilt, people like Back. But at the same time they recognize that unfettered illegal immigration would turn their city into a shithole, sort of like San Fransisco.

Why would immigrants turn any city into a shithole? That sounds racist.

Tgo01
04-13-2019, 12:17 PM
Why would immigrants turn any city into a shithole? That sounds racist.

What's the problem with sending illegal aliens to sanctuary cities then?

Back
04-13-2019, 12:20 PM
What's the problem with sending illegal aliens to sanctuary cities then?

I dont see one.

I still think Trump is being a vengeful jerk who is less concerned with real people than he is with himself and his rich buddies.

Tgo01
04-13-2019, 12:21 PM
I dont see one.

Well that was a quick turnaround. I guess you didn't hear any good arguments from MSNBC or CNN either huh?

Wrathbringer
04-13-2019, 12:22 PM
I dont see one.

I still think Trump is being a vengeful jerk who is less concerned with real people than he is with himself and his rich buddies.

Yeah, but you're a butthurt retard, so...

RichardCranium
04-13-2019, 12:29 PM
I dont see one.

So you agree with him, but you twist it so that he's the bad guy anyway?

Parkbandit
04-13-2019, 01:30 PM
I dont see one.

Wait.. so you see no problem with illegal aliens being dropped off into sanctuary cities (since that is expressly WHY they call themselves "sanctuary cities")... but you still have a problem with it because that's what Trump said he is going to do?

So, your only reason to be against it is because Trump is for it?

https://media1.giphy.com/media/Qe5oD5aXjEbKw/giphy.gif

Fantastic as usual.

Thank you.

Back
04-13-2019, 03:45 PM
Wait.. so you see no problem with illegal aliens being dropped off into sanctuary cities (since that is expressly WHY they call themselves "sanctuary cities")... but you still have a problem with it because that's what Trump said he is going to do?

So, your only reason to be against it is because Trump is for it?

https://media1.giphy.com/media/Qe5oD5aXjEbKw/giphy.gif

Fantastic as usual.

Thank you.

You're welcome.

Trump is being petty, vengeful, and spiteful. He has no consideration for the people who will be affected. He is not presenting a sustainable solution to a problem that he himself has exacerbated. He is sweeping it under the rug and making everyone else deal with it.

Tgo01
04-13-2019, 03:50 PM
Trump is being petty, vengeful, and spiteful. He has no consideration for the people who will be affected.

Wait who would be affected and how? You said the illegal aliens are great people and not criminals, sanctuary cities specifically say they want to protect illegal aliens and what better way than to have them all in their city?

Please explain. Thanks.

Wrathbringer
04-13-2019, 03:56 PM
You're welcome.

Trump is being petty, vengeful, and spiteful. He has no consideration for the people who will be affected. He is not presenting a sustainable solution to a problem that he himself has exacerbated. He is sweeping it under the rug and making everyone else deal with it.

You're stupid. Dems lowered the amount of available space for these illegals and you're blaming Trump for finding an appropriate place to put the democrap created overflow? And the proposed place for the overflow, sanctuary cities, is specifically designed by democraps to be friendly to illegals, but it's still wrong of Trump to want to put them there? Soooooo dumb. Everyone here thinks you're a retard and you keep on proving it with every post. :lol:

Methais
04-13-2019, 04:06 PM
I dont see one.

Are the illegals that he wants to drop off in sanctuary cities not real people?

You really suck a deflecting and should stop.

Parkbandit
04-13-2019, 05:42 PM
You're welcome.

Who will be negatively affected though?? Illegals get into a city that is very welcoming and will take care of all of their needs.. and in return, the city gets the added diversity and workforce they desire.

You seem to be double talking out of your white privilege, racist mouth.

Why don't you tell us what you REALLY feel about these illegals?

sellstuff1
04-13-2019, 05:47 PM
Who will be negatively affected though?? Illegals get into a city that is very welcoming and will take care of all of their needs.. and in return, the city gets the added diversity and workforce they desire.

You seem to be double talking out of your white privilege, racist mouth.

Why don't you tell us what you REALLY feel about these illegals?

Hey retard, Trump's weaponizing illegal immigrants, and you're supporting it.

Parkbandit
04-13-2019, 05:48 PM

And that bothers you how?

Be specific: Is this bad for the illegals or the sanctuary cities?

Seems like a win/win scenario. If a Democrat suggested it, you would be all for it I imagine.

Tgo01
04-13-2019, 05:49 PM

Oh hey racistdipshit1 is back.

Parkbandit
04-13-2019, 05:50 PM
Oh hey racistdipshit1 is back.

I thought he just hated them Colored folks... he hates them Mexicants too?

Tgo01
04-13-2019, 05:51 PM
I thought he just hated them Colored folks... he hates them Mexicants too?

sellstuff1 is a diverse racist, he seems to hate everyone based on skin color.

Methais
04-13-2019, 07:23 PM

How is it weaponizing when this is what sanctuary cities say is the kind of stuff they welcome with open arms?

Btw you're a huge gaylord.

sellstuff1
04-13-2019, 07:31 PM
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1116817144006750209

Trump tweets out footage of 9/11 to attack Ilhan Omar

You guys support your president, who bragged that 'Now his Tower is the tallest building in NYC' immediately after 9/11 to use terrorist attacks as political fodder?

sellstuff1
04-13-2019, 07:33 PM
How is it weaponizing when this is what sanctuary cities say is the kind of stuff they welcome with open arms?

Btw you're a huge gaylord.

Just take a moment to consider the levels of evil here:

Migrants (human fucking beings) are like a plague you can release on a community as punishment

The residents of that community (regardless of political affiliation) should be punished with this plague to "send a message" to a political enemy

The sin for deserving this punishment is refusing to treat migrants with malice

All of this is done in order to "protect" you from the Boogeymen cut from whole-cloth

sellstuff1
04-13-2019, 07:35 PM
“Country’s closed folks! We’re full!”

Unless it’s politically beneficial to let you in, then it’s cool. Hope you kill someone!

sellstuff1
04-13-2019, 07:39 PM
And that bothers you how?

Be specific: Is this bad for the illegals or the sanctuary cities?

Seems like a win/win scenario. If a Democrat suggested it, you would be all for it I imagine.

They were hoping for a bunch of mini Reichstag fires to support their hardline immigration approach. They were literally trying to do what they believed would harm Americans to get what they wanted.

Tgo01
04-13-2019, 07:50 PM
Migrants (human fucking beings) are like a plague you can release on a community as punishment

How is it punishment when these cities say they welcome illegal aliens with open arms and even set up legal funds to help them fight being deported? Sounds like the perfect place to send illegal aliens.

Why are you so racist against brown people seeking a better life?

Gelston
04-13-2019, 07:51 PM
The sheep like sellstuff1 are only against it because Trump said it.

sellstuff1
04-13-2019, 07:52 PM
How is it punishment when these cities say they welcome illegal aliens with open arms and even set up legal funds to help them fight being deported? Sounds like the perfect place to send illegal aliens.

Why are you so racist against brown people seeking a better life?

They were hoping for a bunch of mini Reichstag fires to support their hardline immigration approach. They were literally trying to do what they believed would harm Americans to get what they wanted.

sellstuff1
04-13-2019, 07:52 PM
Clearly the alt-right members of the PC are totally for illegal immigrants murdering people, as long as they're Democrats.

sellstuff1
04-13-2019, 07:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ASRlzeLg0U

Trump's Priorities post 9/11

Gelston
04-13-2019, 08:03 PM
Clearly the alt-right members of the PC are totally for illegal immigrants murdering people, as long as they're Democrats.

So they are all murderers now? So we should stop them at the border?

Tgo01
04-13-2019, 08:04 PM

What? How is sending peaceful asylum seekers wanting a better life to sanctuary cities trying to harm Americans? I'm so confused! Help me see the light, sellstuff1!

Are you suggesting illegal aliens are all murderers? Even Trump didn't say that!

Ashlander
04-13-2019, 08:17 PM

So you're saying all illegal immigrants are murderers?

Edit: Tgo beat me to it.

Gelston
04-13-2019, 08:18 PM

I BEAT HIM TO IT, LOSERS

Tgo01
04-13-2019, 08:43 PM
I BEAT HIM TO IT, LOSERS

Lies!

sellstuff1
04-13-2019, 08:45 PM
So they are all murderers now? So we should stop them at the border?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TML2cApMueU

You tell me.

sellstuff1
04-13-2019, 08:45 PM

You tell me.

Tgo01
04-13-2019, 08:48 PM
You tell me.

Do your friends and family know you agree with Trump, you bigot?

sellstuff1
04-13-2019, 08:49 PM
Conservatives love having it both way. Illegal immigrants are rapists and murderers and simultaneously peaceful asylum seekers. Their "moral" values change moment-to-moment only to support whatever narrative they gobble up and regurgitate.

Tgo01
04-13-2019, 09:00 PM
Conservatives love having it both way. Illegal immigrants are rapists and murderers and simultaneously peaceful asylum seekers. Their "moral" values change moment-to-moment only to support whatever narrative they gobble up and regurgitate.

Hey, guy, don't be like that. I'm willing to believe whatever you believe here.

Just tell me which you believe; illegal aliens are all rapists and murderers or they are peaceful asylum seekers?

Remember I am willing to defer to your best judgement here so just tell me which one I should believe.

Parkbandit
04-13-2019, 09:14 PM

It's like you don't want to answer the simple question. Weird.

Here, I'll post it again: Be specific: Is this bad for the illegals or the sanctuary cities?

sellstuff1
04-13-2019, 09:19 PM
What? How is sending peaceful asylum seekers wanting a better life to sanctuary cities trying to harm Americans? I'm so confused! Help me see the light, sellstuff1!

You already said quite plainly what you believe. Why do you support Trump if this is how you feel about illegal immigrants?

Parkbandit
04-13-2019, 09:19 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/121dCll6tJ9o76/giphy.gif

It's like you are competing with Androidpk to be the person with the least amount of self awareness here.

sellstuff1
04-13-2019, 09:20 PM
Cognitive dissonance in this thread is fucking astounding, by the way. It should be screenshotted and put into a psychology textbook.

Tgo01
04-13-2019, 09:39 PM
You already said quite plainly what you believe. Why do you support Trump if this is how you feel about illegal immigrants?

First of all I didn't refer to illegal aliens as rapists/murderers or as peaceful asylum seekers. But hey, just for the sake of argument I'll say that I did, but I'm totally open to having my mind changed by you. Just tell me which one you believe illegal aliens are and I'll believe the same.

Come on. Tell Tgo01 how you really feel about illegal aliens.

Gelston
04-13-2019, 09:41 PM
I also, have never referred to them as murderers and rapists. Some of them are. Some citizens are too. The thing is, they are illegally immigrating. That is the only thing I have an issue with. Trump says some dumb shit that I disagree with, but I do agree that illegal immigration needs to be combated.

Parkbandit
04-13-2019, 11:05 PM
Cognitive dissonance in this thread is fucking astounding, by the way. It should be screenshotted and put into a psychology textbook.

I agree. I mean, how fucking crazy do you have to be to believe that dropping illegal aliens in a sanctuary city is a bad thing?

It's a win/win.

Androidpk
04-13-2019, 11:06 PM

Tgo could not care less if democrats were murdered for being democrats. I've lost count of how many times he's stated democrats aren't even human and crazy shit like that.

Gelston
04-13-2019, 11:22 PM
Tgo could not care less if democrats were murdered for being democrats. I've lost count of how many times he's stated democrats aren't even human and crazy shit like that.

Can you give us examples?

Methais
04-13-2019, 11:55 PM
Just take a moment to consider the levels of evil here:

The residents of that community (regardless of political affiliation) should be punished with this plague to "send a message" to a political enemy

The sin for deserving this punishment is refusing to treat migrants with malice

All of this is done in order to "protect" you from the Boogeymen cut from whole-cloth

Maybe they shouldn't have voted for people who wanted to turn their city into a sanctuary city. This is what they voted for. They want all the illegals. So now they can have them.

Methais
04-14-2019, 12:34 AM
I'd like to sing you all a song.

Ahem...

♫ da-da-dada-da-da....

I eat sharts
All day long

I get destroyed
By time4fun's strap-on dong

It really makes me squeal
Did I mention that I steal

It hurts and I say ouch
But I really need this couch ♫

♫ da-da-dada-da-da....

I should get a job
And stop being a slob

Maybe log off now and then
And stop hating masturbating women

But I can't because I'm a knob
Who can sit on corn on the cob

I never read Tom Sawyer
Upset me and I'll call my lawyer ♫

♫ da-da-dada-da-da...

I am scum
I'm also really dumb

My anus feels like fire
By the way I'm a pathological liar

I can barely count to ten
Do addition or subtraction

And if you hurt my feelings
You can bet I will take action

Because I am trash
Garbage shit and dirt

At the root of it all
Is my endless butthurt ♫

This is correct.

Wrathbringer
04-14-2019, 08:14 AM
This is correct.

:lol: awesome

Fortybox
04-14-2019, 08:36 AM
Methais, are you gay? (serious question)

Shut up Murrandii

Parkbandit
04-14-2019, 08:55 AM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/7beb1ba265172a2db4830ab5f024884c/tenor.gif?itemid=10849163

Gelston
04-14-2019, 08:58 AM
Thread: In what way was Trump a pathetic, sniveling loser today?
The only example is tgo01 saying that Androidpk isn't human... this should be fun if he actually attempts this.

He'd have to admit he was a democrat though! Everyone knows he is firmly center!

Methais
04-14-2019, 09:29 AM
Methais, are you gay? (serious question)

Sorry to ruin your hopes and dreams again, but no.

Are you?

Gelston
04-14-2019, 09:31 AM
At least Android can do 5 pull clean pull-ups............ bitch.

I can do a lot more than that, so I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

Methais
04-14-2019, 09:34 AM
I can do a lot more than that, so I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

I heard on CNN that Praetor can stroke on foot long black dicks for 3 days straight without stopping.

If you want to impress him, maybe start there.

Androidpk
04-14-2019, 09:52 AM

You want me to dig through his posting history and pull uo every single one? You do it you lazy fuck.

Methais
04-14-2019, 10:07 AM
You want me to dig through his posting history and pull uo every single one? You do it you lazy fuck.

lol you’re stupid

Gelston
04-14-2019, 10:35 AM

Or just like, one example. You claim they are so numerous, it shouldn't be hard. I don't recall him saying anything like that, so I'd have no idea where to start.

Back
04-14-2019, 12:15 PM
You're stupid. Dems lowered the amount of available space for these illegals and you're blaming Trump for finding an appropriate place to put the democrap created overflow? And the proposed place for the overflow, sanctuary cities, is specifically designed by democraps to be friendly to illegals, but it's still wrong of Trump to want to put them there? Soooooo dumb. Everyone here thinks you're a retard and you keep on proving it with every post. :lol:

For 2 years of Trump's presidency republicans controlled BOTH the Senate and the House. No wall. No healthcare reform. Lower taxes for the rich. We truly have the biggest loser in chief who does not give a shit about you, or me, or anyone else but himself and his rich buddies.

You are the one who keeps defending his fuck ups and you call me stupid?

This is a win-win for democrats. Just like when Trump caved on the government shut-down.

Oh, and democrats caved on capping "beds". Republicans got the funding they asked for and hailed it as a victory so I have no idea what you mean about democrats lowering available space. Its the same space ICE had before. Its just more immigrants are coming thanks to Trump's inability to stop saying and tweeting stupid shit.

Trump created this situation. Illegal immigration numbers have not been this high since 2007 and actually declined during the Obama administration.

Astray
04-14-2019, 12:19 PM
To me it just appears that sanctuary cities want the label but not the responsibility.

Back
04-14-2019, 12:41 PM
To me it just appears that sanctuary cities want the label but not the responsibility.

https://www.axios.com/what-theyre-saying-mayors-sanctuary-cities-welcome-trumps-latest-immigration-idea-1829d5c7-6577-4644-8f40-bb582003da86.html

What they're saying:

Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney (https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-wants-to-bus-migrants-to-sanctuary-cities-the-mayors-there-are-fine-with-it?ref=home): “The city would be prepared to welcome these immigrants just as we have embraced our immigrant communities for decades."
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel: (https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-wants-to-bus-migrants-to-sanctuary-cities-the-mayors-there-are-fine-with-it?ref=home) “As a welcoming city, we would welcome these migrants with open arms, just as we welcomed Syrian refugees, just as we welcomed Puerto Ricans displaced by Hurricane Maria and just as we welcome Rohingya refugees fleeing genocide in Myanmar."
Mayor Marc McGovern of Cambridge, Massachusetts: (https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-wants-to-bus-migrants-to-sanctuary-cities-the-mayors-there-are-fine-with-it?ref=home) “I am proud that Cambridge is a sanctuary city. ... Trump is a schoolyard bully who tries to intimidate and threaten people. I’m not intimidated and if asylum seekers find their way to Cambridge, we’ll welcome them.”
San Francisco Mayor London Breed (https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-wants-to-bus-migrants-to-sanctuary-cities-the-mayors-there-are-fine-with-it?ref=home): “Like so many issues we are forced to talk about during this presidency, this isn’t a real idea or a real proposal, it’s just another scare tactic."
Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler: (https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-wants-to-bus-migrants-to-sanctuary-cities-the-mayors-there-are-fine-with-it?ref=home) “Humans are not pawns. This is not a game. These are people’s lives ... Portland will continue to protect its sanctuary status in accordance with Oregon law and the U.S. Constitution. We strongly denounce the cruel efforts of this administration to retaliate against sanctuary cities.”
Mayor Daniel Drew of Middletown, Connecticut: (https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-wants-to-bus-migrants-to-sanctuary-cities-the-mayors-there-are-fine-with-it?ref=home) “It’s a sign of the president’s tremendous weakness as an executive and weakness as a leader, and of the degree to which he pales in comparison to all of his recent predecessors."
New York Mayor Bill de Blasio: (https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-sanctuary-mayors/us-mayors-decry-trump-sanctuary-city-threat-prepared-to-welcome-migrants-idUSKCN1RO2E3) “He uses people like pawns ... New York City will always be the ultimate city of immigrants – the President’s empty threats won’t change that.”
Mayor Steven Hernandez of Coachella, California: (https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-wants-to-bus-migrants-to-sanctuary-cities-the-mayors-there-are-fine-with-it?ref=home) “We have already been working alongside partners to ensure that recently arrived families, women and children get the services they need to make their successful transition into America."

Androidpk
04-14-2019, 12:47 PM
Damn, back just dunked hard on you, astray.

Tgo01
04-14-2019, 12:50 PM
https://www.axios.com/what-theyre-saying-mayors-sanctuary-cities-welcome-trumps-latest-immigration-idea-1829d5c7-6577-4644-8f40-bb582003da86.html

I can't help but notice that only two of those mayors are saying they would welcome the immigrants with open arms, the others are just referring to this as a "scare tactic", or bashing Trump in some way by saying he is using them as pawns. The Cambridge mayor even said he would not be intimidated if asylum seekers FIND their way to Cambridge. That's weird because Trump is saying he wants to bus them directly to these cities, not just let them "find" their way to these cities.

You would think each and every single mayor would be voluntarily asking Trump to send "asylum seekers" to their city so they could care for them. Instead almost every single one is just bashing Trump and even the two who are saying they would welcome the refugees aren't specifically requesting more illegal aliens to their city, instead they are paying lip service while knowing full well Democrats in congress are going to try to stop Trump and the liberal press is going to attempt to shame Trump for wanting to bus illegal aliens to sanctuary cities.

You are like the perfect useful idiot, Back.

Astray
04-14-2019, 12:50 PM
Damn, back just dunked hard on you, astray.

Not really. I haven't kept on the news since I've been busy. I do find it funny though, considering it was fake news that led me to my initial impression.

Back
04-14-2019, 01:05 PM
It wasn't a dunk so much as an attempt to help inform.

Tgo01
04-14-2019, 01:08 PM

You didn't inform shit though. Not a single mayor asked Trump to send more illegal aliens to their city and almost all of them just brushed it off as some sort of threat by Trump.

Why can't you understand the things you read?

Back
04-14-2019, 01:11 PM
You didn't inform shit though. Not a single mayor asked Trump to send more illegal aliens to their city and almost all of them just brushed it off as some sort of threat by Trump.

Why can't you understand the things you read?

No one is frightened of Trump or his bullshit. This blew up in his face just like the government shut down when he called an emergency to get funding from America's legitimate defense to build his idiotic wall.

Tgo01
04-14-2019, 01:13 PM
Hey Back, why didn't you quote the mayor of Oakland regarding this?

Here let me do it for you:

An outrageous abuse of power — using human beings to settle political scores. Our President wants to punish everyone; those who seek sanctuary in our country and those who provide it.

Strange, she refers to Trump's plan as a means to "punish" everyone. Hmm.

Tgo01
04-14-2019, 01:14 PM
No one is frightened of Trump or his bullshit. This blew up in his face just like the government shut down when he called an emergency to get funding from America's legitimate defense to build his idiotic wall.

How did it blow up in his face? Not a single mayor so far has asked for more illegal aliens to be, as Democrats put it, "dumped" into their city.

Why is that, Back? Can you explain that one for me?

Astray
04-14-2019, 01:23 PM

So it's simply not the majority, it's the minority that aren't really commenting whether they are for or against. Some view it as a threat of some kind, which is strange because if you said you were willing to house people and give them sanctuary, you'd do so without regret.

My question now is how long can they expect to go? You're talking about thousands, maybe tens or hundreds of. I doubt these places are ready for that kind of influx of people.

Back
04-14-2019, 01:30 PM
Hey Back, why didn't you quote the mayor of Oakland regarding this?

Here let me do it for you:

Strange, she refers to Trump's plan as a means to "punish" everyone. Hmm.

She also said "We welcome everyone".

How did it blow up in his face? Not a single mayor so far has asked for more illegal aliens to be, as Democrats put it, "dumped" into their city.

Now you're getting desperate. Not a good look.

Anyway, no need to keep getting yourself worked up. Its not going to happen. Everyone in an official capacity to make this happen has already said it won't.

Tgo01
04-14-2019, 01:31 PM
So it's simply not the majority, it's the minority that aren't really commenting whether they are for or against.

There are dozens of official sanctuary cities and states, with hundreds more that are unofficially sanctuary cities. Back found quotes from 8 of them, only 2 of which said they would welcome more illegal aliens without specifically asking for more.

Back has been fooled by The Daily Beast. He and Androidpk are now one.

Tgo01
04-14-2019, 01:32 PM
Its not going to happen. Everyone in an official capacity to make this happen has already said it won't.

And that's so strange because these sanctuary cities can say "Bring them on in!" and Trump can then legally do it, no questions asked. Makes you wonder why so far not a single sanctuary city has said that yet. Why is that, Back?

Back
04-14-2019, 01:40 PM
And that's so strange because these sanctuary cities can say "Bring them on in!" and Trump can then legally do it, no questions asked. Makes you wonder why so far not a single sanctuary city has said that yet. Why is that, Back?

How do you figure that the mayors of cities can change the law to allow the president to do anything no questions asked?

Back
04-14-2019, 01:42 PM
Back has been fooled by The Daily Beast.

Fooled? The Daily Beast just collected actual quotes from actual mayors on the actual issue. Thats reality.

Tgo01
04-14-2019, 01:45 PM
How do you figure that the mayors of cities can change the law to allow the president to do anything no questions asked?

I said the cities can do that. I don't know if the mayor has the unilateral power to do so, but the city can certainly say they will take in X number of illegal aliens which would legally allow Trump to "dump" X number of illegal aliens into their city.

Why would you think this would be against the law?

Fooled? The Daily Beast just collected actual quotes from actual mayors on the actual issue. Thats reality.

And you thought those quotes somehow proved sanctuary cities said they would willingly take in more illegal aliens, when in fact only 2 kind of said that but not really, and that's 8 quotes out of the dozens/hundreds of sanctuary cities out there.

Back
04-14-2019, 02:11 PM
I said the cities can do that. I don't know if the mayor has the unilateral power to do so, but the city can certainly say they will take in X number of illegal aliens which would legally allow Trump to "dump" X number of illegal aliens into their city.

Why would you think this would be against the law?

Who specifically in the city can say that? And how does a policy made by an official in a city affect what the president of the executive branch of the federal government can and can't do?

And you thought those quotes somehow proved sanctuary cities said they would willingly take in more illegal aliens, when in fact only 2 kind of said that but not really, and that's 8 quotes out of the dozens/hundreds of sanctuary cities out there.

You can interpret it any way you like. I interpret it as everyone calling Trump on another "shart of the deal" failed bluff while we, you and I, the American taxpayers, democrat, republican, independent, everyone, having to pay for it all. Well, except the wealthiest who pay $0.

Tgo01
04-14-2019, 02:20 PM
Who specifically in the city can say that?

The city council? Seriously do you know ANYTHING at all about politics, governance, or anything at all for that matter?

And how does a policy made by an official in a city affect what the president of the executive branch of the federal government can and can't do?

I really do feel like we're on an episode of "Are you smarter than a fifth grader?" and Back is failing miserably.

Clearly the city can't grant the president powers, no one has even came close to suggesting that. Let me see if I can dumb this down for you in bite sized bullet points.

-Federal government arrests illegal aliens who crossed the border.
-Federal government places them in holding cells.
-Federal government by law can only hold illegal aliens for X number of days, then they must release them.
-Federal government can't hold illegal aliens in holding cells if the cells are at capacity, at which point they must release them as well.
-Federal government can dictate where the illegal aliens will be "dumped."
-City can say "Hey federal government, since you have the power to move them where you want, and by law you have to release them, go ahead and release them into our city since we supposedly love illegal aliens so much."

Get it now? Would stick figures help?

Tgo01
04-14-2019, 02:31 PM
Democrat Nadler, US Rep from NY, states Trump can't legally move illegal aliens to sanctuary cities and suggests Trump is using them as "pawns" to punish his political foes.

Gee, sure doesn't sound like Democrats want these illegal aliens in their cities. Almost as if what I said before is true, mayors are paying lip service to the morons in their base, e.g. Back, while relying on congressional Democrats and the Democrat controlled media to run cover for them to make sure their city won't be overrun by illegal aliens.

So weird.

Methais
04-14-2019, 02:36 PM
Illegal immigration numbers have not been this high since 2007 and actually declined during the Obama administration.

So what you're saying is Obama is a racist xenophobe.

https://media.tenor.com/images/ff3fa288e1a61b675a26c569870f6258/tenor.gif

Tgo01
04-14-2019, 02:44 PM
Democrat Cory Booker, Spartacus himself and presidential contender, has said Trump's "threats" are intended to "pit us against ourselves" and make us "less safe."

So strange. Why is another Democrat US congressperson saying Trump's proposed move is "pitting us against ourselves" when sanctuary cities want to protect illegal aliens? Why is he suggesting Trump's proposal would make us "less safe"? I thought these illegal aliens were peaceful asylum seekers, just looking for a better life?

Weird.

Methais
04-14-2019, 02:55 PM
Democrat Cory Booker, Spartacus himself and presidential contender, has said Trump's "threats" are intended to "pit us against ourselves" and make us "less safe."

So strange. Why is another Democrat US congressperson saying Trump's proposed move is "pitting us against ourselves" when sanctuary cities want to protect illegal aliens? Why is he suggesting Trump's proposal would make us "less safe"? I thought these illegal aliens were peaceful asylum seekers, just looking for a better life?

Weird.

Has anyone asked democrats where they think these people should be dropped off? If not, someone should ask them since they know best.

Tgo01
04-14-2019, 03:01 PM
Has anyone asked democrats where they think these people should be dropped off? If not, someone should ask them since they know best.

Nadler commented on it a bit, vaguely saying there "should be a place" where asylum seekers go.

Of course he didn't say that "place" was sanctuary cities.

Methais
04-14-2019, 03:02 PM

https://i.imgur.com/ZU5VykO.png

RichardCranium
04-14-2019, 03:02 PM

The voting booth.

Methais
04-14-2019, 03:03 PM
The voting booth.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7d/d2/65/7dd265e0d0dcb04e70e8185a4de49732.gif

Back
04-14-2019, 03:53 PM
The voting booth.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/e8a1c3ce897c957d3fc223b6b6995304/tenor.gif

Parkbandit
04-14-2019, 06:21 PM

You don't have to post up every single one. Just post a couple of him saying what you claim he said:

he's stated democrats aren't even human

If he's posted that "more times than you can count", either there are a number of examples.. or you can't count up to 1.

Tgo01
04-14-2019, 06:26 PM
I'd settle for just one example of me referring to Democrats as a whole as "aren't even human."

I do believe once or twice I have said Androidpk isn't human (or something to that effect.) So is Androidpk now finally admitting he is a Democrat? And not only that but he is now the face of the Democrat party and if I say he's not human it means I am saying ALL Democrats aren't human?

This certainly is a day of surprises.

Parkbandit
04-14-2019, 06:26 PM
For 2 years of Trump's presidency republicans controlled BOTH the Senate and the House. No wall. No healthcare reform. Lower taxes for the rich. We truly have the biggest loser in chief who does not give a shit about you, or me, or anyone else but himself and his rich buddies.

Dude.. you actually saved money via the tax reform and we all know you aren't "rich". How does that actually compute in your head?

You are the one who keeps defending his fuck ups and you call me stupid?

You are stupid for so many more reasons though..

This is a win-win for democrats. Just like when Trump caved on the government shut-down.

Then if it's a win-win, why were you crying about it yesterday?

Illegals have a place to call home and Sanctuary cities can protect illegal aliens. Win/Win. Send them all to sanctuary cities. Trump is only trying to help.

Trump created this situation. Illegal immigration numbers have not been this high since 2007 and actually declined during the Obama administration.

Correlation doesn't imply causation. You realize that this isn't just a "grass roots" uprising that people are actually organizing this illegal immigration to gen up both sides of the argument.. right?

I know.. Daily Beast didn't say it was so.. so ZOMG IT MUST BE TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!

Back
04-14-2019, 06:40 PM
Then if it's a win-win, why were you crying about it yesterday?

Saying I didn't think it would hurt the cities but still makes Trump look like a jackass isn't crying.

What IS crying is you guys switching up your arguments when you realize no one gives a fuck about Trump's petty threats.

2 years of full republican control. Over 2 years of a Trump presidency. No wall. Mexico isn't paying for anything. No health care reform.

The shart of the deal. You've been duped.

Tgo01
04-14-2019, 06:42 PM
What IS crying is you guys switching up your arguments when you realize no one gives a fuck about Trump's petty threats..

Who switched up arguments? Pretty sure the argument from everyone has been pretty consistent: Democrats don't seem too eager to take on more illegal aliens being bused into their cities. Most seem downright angry at the mere suggestion.

Gelston
04-14-2019, 06:48 PM
Saying I didn't think it would hurt the cities but still makes Trump look like a jackass isn't crying.

What IS crying is you guys switching up your arguments when you realize no one gives a fuck about Trump's petty threats.

2 years of full republican control. Over 2 years of a Trump presidency. No wall. Mexico isn't paying for anything. No health care reform.

There are walls literally being built right now. Money is being redirected to additional wall projects. No one said the expected it to be built in 1 second.

Back
04-14-2019, 06:52 PM
Who switched up arguments? Pretty sure the argument from everyone has been pretty consistent: Democrats don't seem too eager to take on more illegal aliens being bused into their cities. Most seem downright angry at the mere suggestion.

Dude, you specifically said more immigrants would make a city a shit hole in one post then acted bewildered when you thought people did not want innocent asylum-seekers in their cities a few posts later.

We have quotes of mayors saying they welcome them yet you falsely continue to claim they are downright angry about it because they have not specifically asked to have them?

GTFOH man. You're full of shit.

Tgo01
04-14-2019, 07:04 PM
Dude, you specifically said more immigrants would make a city a shit hole in one post then acted bewildered when you thought people did not want innocent asylum-seekers in their cities a few posts later.

Hey, Back, don't be like sellstuff1. Just tell me what to think about illegal aliens and I'll do it. So give me some clear guidelines here.

Illegal aliens are:
1) Criminals who will make a city worse.
2) Innocent asylum seekers who commit fewer crimes than native born Americans and are all around better people.

I've made it so easy for you too; just reply with 1 or 2.

Back
04-14-2019, 07:27 PM
Hey, Back, don't be like sellstuff1. Just tell me what to think about illegal aliens and I'll do it. So give me some clear guidelines here.

Illegal aliens are:
1) Criminals who will make a city worse.
2) Innocent asylum seekers who commit fewer crimes than native born Americans and are all around better people.

I've made it so easy for you too; just reply with 1 or 2.

You need to make up your own mind.

My opinion, based on what I have read, is that the vast majority of people crossing our southern border are asylum-seekers. The profile of who is immigrating and why has changed over the years. Currently there are more families with children than in previous recent years.

Tgo01
04-14-2019, 07:31 PM
My opinion, based on what I have read, is that the vast majority of people crossing our southern border are asylum-seekers.

Great. So the illegal aliens illegally crossing our borders are peaceful, loving asylum seekers. So surely you would agree the best place to send them are diverse sanctuary cities who will help to ensure they aren't deported, even diverting tax payer dollars to help them with food assistance and setting up legal funds to fight their deportation.

Back
04-14-2019, 07:40 PM
Great. So the illegal aliens illegally crossing our borders are peaceful, loving asylum seekers. So surely you would agree the best place to send them are diverse sanctuary cities who will help to ensure they aren't deported, even diverting tax payer dollars to help them with food assistance and setting up legal funds to fight their deportation.

As I have repeatedly stated I think Trump's threat is malicious in its intent. If you think Trump's intent is an attempt at a real, agreed upon sustainable resolution to the crisis he himself has exacerbated I've got a wall to sell you that Mexico will pay for.

Tgo01
04-14-2019, 07:53 PM
As I have repeatedly stated I think Trump's threat is malicious in its intent.

He wants to maliciously send peaceful asylum seekers to the cities that specifically said they want to protect peaceful asylum seekers?

Trump is so malicious!

Back
04-14-2019, 07:56 PM
He wants to maliciously send peaceful asylum seekers to the cities that specifically said they want to protect peaceful asylum seekers?

Trump is so malicious!

I've repeatedly said I don't believe Trump believes they are asylum-seekers as evidenced by his constant references to MS-13, gold star families at every rally, calling immigrants "bad hombres" at his debate, and all the countless other times he has denigrated these people to drum up support from people like you to get your vote.

Still no wall. Still Mexico not paying for it.

Tgo01
04-14-2019, 07:57 PM
I've repeatedly said I don't believe Trump believes they are asylum-seekers

What difference does it make what Trump believes? YOU believe they are peaceful asylum seekers so surely you would agree that the best place to send them is sanctuary cities right?

Or are you disagreeing with Trump's proposal just because Trump is the one who suggested it?

Back
04-14-2019, 08:08 PM
What difference does it make what Trump believes? YOU believe they are peaceful asylum seekers so surely you would agree that the best place to send them is sanctuary cities right?

Or are you disagreeing with Trump's proposal just because Trump is the one who suggested it?

All the difference.

Trump isn't doing this as some feel good solution to make people happy. He thinks he is doing it as punishment. Thats whats fucked up. Its blowing up in his face with the cities saying they will welcome the immigrants, just like his government shut-down cave in, and his calling an emergency to take the funds from the defense department to build his stupid wall. What do you not understand about that? Does none of this sound familiar? Have you forgotten everything?

That it was a threat, that there is ill will in the intent of the threat, that since it was a threat with the intent to punish his political opponents with complete disregard for the actual people involved.

Tgo01
04-14-2019, 08:29 PM
That it was a threat

Trump threatened to send peaceful asylum seekers to cities who said they want to protect peaceful asylum seekers? The monster!

Parkbandit
04-14-2019, 09:12 PM

YOU were the one here complaining that Trump was doing this. According to you, it's not hurting the illegal aliens and it's not hurting the sanctuary cities.

So, you were literally complaining that Trump was doing something good for both the illegal aliens and the sanctuary cities?

You really are the retard champion. As long as you post, ain't no one taking that away from you again.

Never ever leave us and remind us that there are some really, really stupid people out there to laugh at.

Parkbandit
04-14-2019, 09:13 PM

My opinion, based on what I have read, is that the vast majority of people crossing our southern border are asylum-seekers. The profile of who is immigrating and why has changed over the years. Currently there are more families with children than in previous recent years.

Where have you read that?

I hope it had pictures...

Parkbandit
04-14-2019, 09:16 PM
As I have repeatedly stated I think Trump's threat is malicious in its intent. If you think Trump's intent is an attempt at a real, agreed upon sustainable resolution to the crisis he himself has exacerbated I've got a wall to sell you that Mexico will pay for.

HOW is it malicious though?? You have stated that illegal aliens want to come to this country "for asylum" and the sanctuary cities want to give refuge to these illegal aliens. I am the one that said it's a WIN/WIN for both and it literally took you a day to get your marching orders from Daily Beast to say "Oh yea, it's a win/win" when yesterday you were having a hissy fit that mean ol' Trump was literally doing what the left has been asking for.

Dude.. you're stupid. It really comes down to just that simple fact.

Parkbandit
04-14-2019, 09:16 PM
Trump threatened to send peaceful asylum seekers to cities who said they want to protect peaceful asylum seekers? The monster!

If Obama did this, he would have won another Nobel Peace Prize............................................. .......

Back
04-14-2019, 09:22 PM
HOW is it malicious though??

I've been repeating myself for two days.

For the last time... Trump has made it clear that he thinks immigrants at our southern border are all rapists, murderers, and drug dealers so when he says ship them to sanctuary cities, in his mind he is sending rapists, murderers, and drug dealers into those communities as retribution on his political opponents.

Gelston
04-14-2019, 09:23 PM

For the last time... Trump has made it clear that he thinks immigrants at our southern border are all rapists, murderers, and drug dealers so when he says ship them to sanctuary cities, in his mind he is sending rapists, murderers, and drug dealers into those communities as retribution on his political opponents.

But you are convinced they aren't, so what is the issue here?

Back
04-14-2019, 09:30 PM
But you are convinced they aren't, so what is the issue here?

There really isn't any. Despite his ill intent with this maneuver it is blowing up in Trump's face because they are not rapists, murderers, and drug dealers. Its just another showing of his incompetence and lack of character.

~Rocktar~
04-14-2019, 09:31 PM
https://youtu.be/U8XJPwmX3jo

Tgo01
04-14-2019, 09:39 PM
If Obama did this, he would have won another Nobel Peace Prize............................................. .......

Obama actually sent illegal aliens to small conservative towns who were openly against illegal immigration.

Remember all of the news at the time saying how Obama was making the towns less safe and that he was using human beings as pawns to hurt his political opponents?

Naww just kidding! The Obama administration and the news called the residents of these towns racists.

Yet when Trump just suggests the opposite, that is sending illegal aliens to larger cities who openly said they support illegal aliens and want to protect them, he's declared the racist.

Funny how that works.

Parkbandit
04-15-2019, 07:49 AM

So.. it's malicious only in his head.. and you are upset about this?

Illegal aliens get what they want: A city where they can settle down.
Sanctuary cities get what they want: A labor force that will enrich their city with their diversity.

What difference does it make if Trump is mean about it or not? IT'S A WIN/WIN!!

Ashlander
04-15-2019, 09:12 AM
So.. it's malicious only in his head.. and you are upset about this?

Illegal aliens get what they want: A city where they can settle down.
Sanctuary cities get what they want: A labor force that will enrich their city with their diversity.

What difference does it make if Trump is mean about it or not? IT'S A WIN/WIN!!

Orange man bad!

Parkbandit
04-15-2019, 10:18 AM
Orange man bad!

Seriously.

The stupidity on the left really is mind boggling.

Methais
04-15-2019, 11:13 AM

We have quotes of mayors saying they welcome them yet you falsely continue to claim they are downright angry about it because they have not specifically asked to have them?

GTFOH man. You're full of shit.

How exactly did you become this stupid? Were you born this way? Did something happen to you during your childhood? Did you have a head injury that resulted in some sort of brain trauma?

Please advise.

Methais
04-15-2019, 11:17 AM

That must be why the overwhelming majority of the caravan idiots are fit adult males, a lot of which admitted on video they're not really seeking asylum, and that women and children are a fraction of those "asylum seeking" caravans.

You really are the perfect useful idiot.

Methais
04-15-2019, 11:19 AM

Regardless of what you think Trump's intent is, the end result of illegals pouring into sanctuary cities should still be fantastically awesome for both the illegals and the sanctuary cities, right?

Watch closely now as Back avoids actually answering the question, because he just wants to virtue signal and not actually have sanctuary cities flooded with these illegals that they pretend to care about

sellstuff1
04-15-2019, 11:32 AM
Trump's Justice Department Now Says the Emoluments Clause Doesn't Apply to His Hotels (https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a27148184/emoluments-clause-trump-justice-department/)

Up is down, and unlimited foreign emoluments are now all gravy.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
04-15-2019, 11:42 AM
I use emoluments on my feet, keeps them softer.

Methais
04-15-2019, 12:41 PM
Hey everyone, look how butthurt I am:

http://www.pmslweb.com/the-blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/14-funny-butthurt-gif.gif

This is correct.

~Rocktar~
04-15-2019, 01:00 PM
I use emoluments on my feet, keeps them softer.

Kind of like PK uses them to keep his ass from swelling too much from time4analtoytesting gathering research data for another PhD.

Tgo01
04-16-2019, 11:53 AM
Remember when the stock market dipped slightly and everyone was saying Trump was destroying the economy and were FINALLY saying this was Trump's economy because they were so sure the stock market was going to crash?

Well the stock market has been doing really well today and is less than 400 points away from breaking the all time high record.

Does this mean it has officially reverted back to being Obama's economy?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
04-16-2019, 12:02 PM
Remember when the stock market dipped slightly and everyone was saying Trump was destroying the economy and were FINALLY saying this was Trump's economy because they were so sure the stock market was going to crash?

Well the stock market has been doing really well today and is less than 400 points away from breaking the all time high record.

Does this mean it has officially reverted back to being Obama's economy?

Slightly? You mean when I lost over 100K of equity in about a week and it took 5 months to claw that back? That slight dip?

Astray
04-16-2019, 12:03 PM
Slightly? You mean when I lost over 100K of equity in about a week and it took 5 months to claw that back? That slight dip?

Yeah.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
04-16-2019, 12:05 PM
Yeah.

Good thing it wasn't more than a dip!

Tgo01
04-16-2019, 12:16 PM

Buy high, sell low!

Gelston
04-16-2019, 12:17 PM
Buy high, sell low!

Or just always buy.

Parkbandit
04-16-2019, 12:46 PM
No one is frightened of Trump or his bullshit.

Really? This was the night after the best election in my lifetime:

That is the big scary problem.
This is why the other half of America is scared.

It's all real scary right now.

This is the scariest political moment in my lifetime

Tell me again why me and my family shouldn't be terrified right now.

This is the nightmare my family woke up to today. I hope our fear and our pain is buying you something wonderful.

God, that thread is so fun to read again and again.

Gelston
04-16-2019, 12:50 PM
Really? This was the night after the best election in my lifetime:

I loved the utter smugness the left had leading up to the election. The Rachel Maddow election night video is just the best.

I was actually hanging out with a democrat on election night. She went from happy, to confused, to sad.

Methais
04-16-2019, 02:30 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/11JbaLzOXsg6Fq/giphy.gif

sellstuff1
04-30-2019, 07:16 PM
https://www.kvia.com/news/el-paso/trump-campaign-owes-city-of-el-paso-more-than-470-000-for-february-rally/1073664103?fbclid=IwAR2SldaVW8yZsMLLLbyAAb7_NpplpW vZLcUFrMz1Of6xdCEOJ_MiV8spvxQ

Trump's on the hook for an overdue bill of half a million dollars to El Paso for a campaign rally.

Tgo01
04-30-2019, 07:17 PM
https://www.kvia.com/news/el-paso/trump-campaign-owes-city-of-el-paso-more-than-470-000-for-february-rally/1073664103?fbclid=IwAR2SldaVW8yZsMLLLbyAAb7_NpplpW vZLcUFrMz1Of6xdCEOJ_MiV8spvxQ

Trump's on the hook for an overdue bill of half a million dollars to El Paso for a campaign rally.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/933801964687706738/B2394999AC167B39C0DA97C5581EBE2E4AA0826E/

Parkbandit
04-30-2019, 07:32 PM

HOLY SHIT IT'S FOUR DAYS LATE ALREADY! BY TOMORROW IT WILL BE **FIVE** DAYS LATE!!!!

If this isn't grounds for impeachment, I don't know what is.

sellstuff1
04-30-2019, 09:36 PM
HOLY SHIT IT'S FOUR DAYS LATE ALREADY! BY TOMORROW IT WILL BE **FIVE** DAYS LATE!!!!

If this isn't grounds for impeachment, I don't know what is.

Not the first time Trump has stiffed his debtors.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/true-form-trump-finds-way-stiff-contractors-again

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trumps-business-plan-left-a-trail-of-unpaid-bills-1465504454

http://fortune.com/2016/09/30/donald-trump-stiff-contractors/

RichardCranium
04-30-2019, 09:47 PM
I can fit ten porno cocks in each hole at the same time.

This is correct.

Methais
05-01-2019, 10:14 AM
Not the first time Trump has stiffed his debtors.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/true-form-trump-finds-way-stiff-contractors-again

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trumps-business-plan-left-a-trail-of-unpaid-bills-1465504454

http://fortune.com/2016/09/30/donald-trump-stiff-contractors/

OMG I WISH I VOTED FOR HILLARY NOW!!!!!!!!!11

Parkbandit
05-01-2019, 12:03 PM
OMG I WISH I VOTED FOR HILLARY NOW!!!!!!!!!11

LOLOL

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 07:36 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Deo1H5i.jpg

RichardCranium
05-30-2019, 07:44 AM
Manufactured outrage is my favorite of all the outrages.

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 08:12 AM
Absurd.

A tarp was hung over the ship’s name ahead of the president’s trip, according to photos reviewed by the Journal, and sailors were directed to remove any coverings from the ship that bore its name. After the tarp was taken down, a barge was moved closer to the ship, obscuring its name. Sailors on the ship, who typically wear caps bearing its name, were given the day off during Mr. Trump’s visit, people familiar with the matter said.

He's dead. John McCain is a dead man. How can he be this insecure about a fucking dead man?

It is genuinely humiliating to be an American during this administration.

NYT confirms the story, (https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/status/1133944828570624001)

“Two Navy sailors ... said that the McCain sailors were not invited to hear Mr. Trump speak ..., while sailors from other American warships at the base were. One Navy sailor said that McCain sailors wearing their ship’s patches were even turned away from the president’s address.”

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 08:13 AM
The ship is not even originally named after the late senator; it's named after his grandfather and father, both admirals. The senator's name was added later "as a namesake."

Trump is literally shitting on three generations of military service.

Parkbandit
05-30-2019, 08:14 AM
Manufactured outrage is my favorite of all the outrages.

It is still effective on the most retarded though.

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 08:14 AM
New Patriotism: American sailors having to hide their pride in serving to cater to the insecurities of Donald Trump.

Parkbandit
05-30-2019, 08:20 AM
New Patriotism: American sailors having to hide their pride in serving to cater to the insecurities of Donald Trump.

New America: Liberals pretend to give a single shit about any American sailor.

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 08:25 AM
New America: Liberals pretend to give a single shit about any American sailor.

New America: Conservatives pretend to give a single shit about the well-being of children.

Methais
05-30-2019, 09:37 AM

Absurd.

He's dead. John McCain is a dead man. How can he be this insecure about a fucking dead man?

It is genuinely humiliating to be an American during this administration.

NYT confirms the story, (https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/status/1133944828570624001)

The ship is not even originally named after the late senator; it's named after his grandfather and father, both admirals. The senator's name was added later "as a namesake."

Trump is literally shitting on three generations of military service.

New America: Conservatives pretend to give a single shit about the well-being of children.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Gt4FaBEFngjL2/giphy.gif

Parkbandit
05-30-2019, 09:59 AM

Old America: Liberals use the "WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN" as a reason for <enter literally ANYTHING here>

One
Trick
Pony

Gelston
05-30-2019, 11:01 AM
It is funny, because the Navy said the ship name was never covered up.

Tgo01
05-30-2019, 11:51 AM

This was debunked within like 2 hours of the original article. Why do you and Back enjoy being lied to by the media?

Parkbandit
05-30-2019, 12:00 PM
This was debunked within like 2 hours of the original article. Why do you and Back enjoy being lied to by the media?

Manufactured outrage works against the really stupid followers. Backlash and sellstuff1 will somehow say the debunking is the fake news and that this was real.

Methais
05-30-2019, 12:26 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/3295oq.jpg

Remember when McCain was this huge evil nazi racist and like 473298024 other terrible things in 2008 according to the left though?

Stumplicker
05-30-2019, 12:42 PM
Remember when McCain was this huge evil nazi racist and like 473298024 other terrible things in 2008 according to the left though?

I don't remember that ever being a major talking point from either side in the 2008 election. Pretty much the entire run was dedicated to rightly tearing Joe the Plumber and Sarah Palin's credibility to shreds. McCain in the primaries was amazing. Great off the cuff, great talking points, gave actual answers to questions. McCain once he got into the election and behind in the polls was a dumpster fire circus sideshow.

Tgo01
05-30-2019, 12:47 PM
I don't remember that ever being a major talking point from either side in the 2008 election. Pretty much the entire run was dedicated to rightly tearing Joe the Plumber and Sarah Palin's credibility to shreds. McCain in the primaries was amazing. Great off the cuff, great talking points, gave actual answers to questions. McCain once he got into the election and behind in the polls was a dumpster fire circus sideshow.

Were you just not paying attention in 2008 or what? Almost all of the criticism against McCain was he was another old white racist and “just another Bush.”

Romney wanted to put black people in chains and ignore them so he could help fellow rich white people like himself.

Granted the accusations of being a racist against Bush, McCain, and Romney weren’t nearly as bad as against Trump, but the left has been doing this same song and dance against Republicans for decades now.

Stumplicker
05-30-2019, 01:00 PM
Were you just not paying attention in 2008 or what? Almost all of the criticism against McCain was he was another old white racist and “just another Bush.”

Romney wanted to put black people in chains and ignore them so he could help fellow rich white people like himself.

Granted the accusations of being a racist against Bush, McCain, and Romney weren’t nearly as bad as against Trump, but the left has been doing this same song and dance against Republicans for decades now.

I did hear a lot of "just another Bush", but I didn't really hear Bush getting called a racist either. I heard a lot of criticism of spending 3 trillion dollars looking for fictional weapons of mass destruction, and a concern over continued warmongering, but "He's a racist" was never a thing that I saw a lot of for either one.

I'm sure if you were seeking out the extremes of either end you could find any number of horrible things being said, but I generally only stick with what's being said by a larger group of normal people. I'm sure there were plenty of people calling Obama less than stellar things based on nothing but the fact that he's an African American, but I don't generally consider those voices a bellwether of public sentiment.

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 01:14 PM

In what way was this debunked? Do you have a source for your - like usual - baseless claims?

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 01:15 PM
Reporter mentions Senator McCain, orange clown is instantly triggered into a rant about him.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/05/30/trump-response-moving-uss-mccain-sot-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/this-week-in-politics/

Yeah 100% debunked.

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 01:18 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/3295oq.jpg

Remember when the only debate tactic that you and Dreaven use is ad-hominem and strawman attacks?

Taernath
05-30-2019, 01:19 PM
I did hear a lot of "just another Bush", but I didn't really hear Bush getting called a racist either. I heard a lot of criticism of spending 3 trillion dollars looking for fictional weapons of mass destruction, and a concern over continued warmongering, but "He's a racist" was never a thing that I saw a lot of for either one.

Bush was called a racist a bunch because of Katrina and a few other things. McCain and Romney, not so much.

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 01:20 PM
Bush was called a racist a bunch because of Katrina and a few other things. McCain and Romney, not so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI

Conservatives quoting Kanye West as if he represents every liberal is fucking hilarious though

Methais
05-30-2019, 01:20 PM

I'm sure if you were seeking out the extremes of either end you could find any number of horrible things being said, but I generally only stick with what's being said by a larger group of normal people. I'm sure there were plenty of people calling Obama less than stellar things based on nothing but the fact that he's an African American, but I don't generally consider those voices a bellwether of public sentiment.

https://i.redd.it/s5cw3hbjwnp11.jpg

The race card didn't really go into play full time until Obama ran though because black president and all. It was still being used, but the left took it into overdrive as soon as Obama showed up and has been steadily getting more and more retarded with it ever since.

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 01:22 PM
https://i.redd.it/s5cw3hbjwnp11.jpg

The race card didn't really go into play full time until Obama ran though because black president and all. It was still being used, but the left took it into overdrive as soon as Obama showed up and has been steadily getting more and more retarded with it ever since.

FUCKING LMAO BEAT YOU TO IT

Methais
05-30-2019, 01:23 PM
Remember when the only debate tactic that you and Dreaven use is ad-hominem and strawman attacks?

Remember how you're still triggered 24/7 over everything and you can't stand that no one here, not even other democrats (except maybe bottom of the barrel idiots like Back, but even then probably not because you're really that retarded and triggered) gives a fuck and we spend all our time laughing at you over what a triggered blue waffle twat tard you are?

Remember how you spent Memorial Day weekend having a nonstop meltdown on a 30 year old text game forum like last week?

Please keep it up.

Methais
05-30-2019, 01:24 PM
FUCKING LMAO BEAT YOU TO IT

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/neildegrasse.jpg

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 01:25 PM
Remember how you're still triggered 24/7 over everything and you can't stand that no one here, not even other democrats (except maybe bottom of the barrel idiots like Back, but even then probably not because you're really that retarded and triggered), gives a fuck and we spend all our time laughing at you over what a triggered blue waffle twat you are?

Remember how you spend Memorial Day weekend having a nonstop meltdown?

Please keep it up.

Kanye West is bemoaning the treatment of Trump supporters, arguing in a new interview that liberals "bully" those who support the president.

"Liberals bully people who are Trump supporters," the rapper said on David Letterman's Netflix show "My Next Guest Needs No Introduction"

So wait is Kanye West a liberal that spread a false view that GWB was racist or is a MAGA-hat sporting celebrity that endorses Trump?

Man the doublethink is so fucking thick here

Methais
05-30-2019, 01:26 PM
Kanye West is bemoaning the treatment of Trump supporters, arguing in a new interview that liberals "bully" those who support the president.

"Liberals bully people who are Trump supporters," the rapper said on David Letterman's Netflix show "My Next Guest Needs No Introduction"

So wait does is Kanye West a liberal that spread a false view that GWB was racist or is a MAGA-hat sporting celebrity that endorses Trump?

Does him apparently leaving the democrat plantation under Trump somehow erase what he said about Bush in 2005? Please elaborate.

Alfster
05-30-2019, 01:27 PM
Why does anyone care what Kanye West thinks?

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 01:28 PM
Does him apparently leaving the democrat plantation under Trump somehow erase what he said about Bush in 2005? Please elaborate.

You're just so happy that you have a single black man that aligns with your political philosphy of "Oh man this policy TOTALLY owns the libs therefore it's great, nevermind the real-world political and economical consequences of the policy." that you fucking slammed that post quicky reply button. Dance for me, retard.

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 01:29 PM

Methais does deeply because it supports his narrative.

Anyways let's get back to Trump disgracing three generations of military service by being such a fucking snowflake that he can't even look at the name McCain without having a fucking aneurysm.

Taernath
05-30-2019, 01:29 PM

^

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 01:31 PM
Conservatives Stunned by Mueller Suggesting Trump Is Not Innocent (https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/05/conservatives-stunned-by-mueller-implying-trump-not-innocent.html)

Methais
05-30-2019, 01:32 PM
You're just so happy that you have a single black man that aligns with your political philosphy of "Oh man this policy TOTALLY owns the libs therefore it's great, nevermind the real-world political and economical consequences of the policy." that you fucking slammed that post quicky reply button. Dance for me, retard.

There's only 1 black Trump supporter in existence? Neat.

that you fucking slammed that post quicky reply button. Dance for me, retard.

Your purpose is to entertain me and help me pass the time while I'm bored at work. And so far you've been doing an excellent job.

Keep up the good work, Captain Cockdrinker.

No, sellstuff is just a huge triggered tard.

Methais
05-30-2019, 01:32 PM
Anyways let's get back to me being soooooo triggered that I can't even look at the name Trump without having a fucking aneurysm.

This is correct.

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 01:36 PM
This is correct.

You spend at least an hour a day, every day, posting about how triggered I am. Or posting about other liberals (that don't even post here anymore, and haven't for months.) Maybe you're the one that's triggered? Just maybe?

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 01:37 PM
https://i.imgur.com/aYyafyP.png

RichardCranium
05-30-2019, 01:42 PM
Confirmed sellstuff1 is post-op cwolff.

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 01:44 PM

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-immigration-sanctuary-mayors/u-s-mayors-dismiss-trump-sanctuary-city-threat-prepared-to-welcome-migrants-idUKKCN1RO2DR

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Democratic U.S. mayors said on Friday their cities would welcome illegal immigrants, dismissing President Donald Trump’s threats to transport people detained at the border to “sanctuary cities” as illustrating the White House’s callous approach to the issue.

This aged well.

Parkbandit
05-30-2019, 01:50 PM

Every Presidential election, the media paints the Republican nominee as a racist. Without fail.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/855418003164454912/6d3qGP5R_normal.jpg (https://twitter.com/donlemon)
Don Lemon
✔@donlemon
(https://twitter.com/donlemon)

(https://twitter.com/donlemon/status/955874435)

the question is do you think the mccain campaign is creating a political environment that is inciting hate and hate speech?

78 (https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=955874435)
5:56 PM - Oct 11, 2008 (https://twitter.com/donlemon/status/955874435)

Lester Spence, an assistant professor of political science at The Johns Hopkins University, is available to discuss with reporters his belief that racial overtones are becoming part of Sen. John McCain's campaign rhetoric as Election Day approaches.

"Sen. John McCain's recent attacks on Barack Obama, accusing him of being a terrorist, combined with GOP columnists and bloggers arguing that Obama supports 'painting the white house black' and 'racial reparations' represent an embrace of the problematic 'Southern Strategy' that the GOP has historically used to increase white racial resentment," said Spence, who is African American. "But as can be seen in the most recent presidential debate, he is employing this strategy selectively, only among the GOP faithful."

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/08/01/campaign.wrap/ Obama says McCain race card attack 'typical'
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/john-mccain-plays-the-rac_b_116042
John McCain Plays the Race Card
08/08/2008 05:12 am

Race, Racism, and the Media in the John McCain-Barack Obama ElectionOct. 27, 2008, at 12:23 p.m.https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/erbe/2008/10/27/race-racism-and-the-media-in-the-john-mccain-barack-obama-election

Just google McCain is a racist and you will find plenty of quotes. These were just some on page 1.

Parkbandit
05-30-2019, 01:51 PM

So wait is Kanye West a liberal that spread a false view that GWB was racist or is a MAGA-hat sporting celebrity that endorses Trump?

Kanye is a self described bi-polar individual and is actually both.

Parkbandit
05-30-2019, 01:52 PM

I don't. I think he's a subpar entertainer and human being.

Tgo01
05-30-2019, 01:52 PM
In what way was this debunked? Do you have a source for your - like usual - baseless claims?

Trump didn’t order it, the defense secretary didn’t order it, the name of the ship wasn’t covered up, the sailors weren’t given the day off so Trump wouldn’t see their hats bearing McCain’s name, the navy has said the name wasn’t covered up and that all ships were in normal formation during Trump’s visit. All of this shit was alleged but turned out false.

The only thing we have is an anonymous official claiming someone within the administration coordinated with the navy and someone supposedly sent an email saying the McCain must be “out of sight.”

Methais
05-30-2019, 01:53 PM
You spend at least an hour a day, every day, posting about how triggered I am.

This is probably because you're always triggered. Would you like me to create a poll to see if it's just me that think this or not?

Or posting about other liberals (that don't even post here anymore, and haven't for months.)

We love our stupidest posters, whether they're still active or not. They're entertaining like you, except you're still here while most of the rest have realized what massive tards they are and fucked off.

Maybe you're the one that's triggered? Just maybe?

https://media3.giphy.com/media/3o7btPCcdNniyf0ArS/giphy.gif

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 01:53 PM
Every Presidential election, the media paints the Republican nominee as a racist. Without fail.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/855418003164454912/6d3qGP5R_normal.jpg (https://twitter.com/donlemon)
Don Lemon
✔@donlemon
(https://twitter.com/donlemon)

(https://twitter.com/donlemon/status/955874435)

the question is do you think the mccain campaign is creating a political environment that is inciting hate and hate speech?

78 (https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=955874435)
5:56 PM - Oct 11, 2008 (https://twitter.com/donlemon/status/955874435)

Lester Spence, an assistant professor of political science at The Johns Hopkins University, is available to discuss with reporters his belief that racial overtones are becoming part of Sen. John McCain's campaign rhetoric as Election Day approaches.

"Sen. John McCain's recent attacks on Barack Obama, accusing him of being a terrorist, combined with GOP columnists and bloggers arguing that Obama supports 'painting the white house black' and 'racial reparations' represent an embrace of the problematic 'Southern Strategy' that the GOP has historically used to increase white racial resentment," said Spence, who is African American. "But as can be seen in the most recent presidential debate, he is employing this strategy selectively, only among the GOP faithful."

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/08/01/campaign.wrap/ Obama says McCain race card attack 'typical'
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/john-mccain-plays-the-rac_b_116042
John McCain Plays the Race Card
08/08/2008 05:12 am

Race, Racism, and the Media in the John McCain-Barack Obama ElectionOct. 27, 2008, at 12:23 p.m.https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/erbe/2008/10/27/race-racism-and-the-media-in-the-john-mccain-barack-obama-election

Just google McCain is a racist and you will find plenty of quotes. These were just some on page 1.

Nice work linking proof that McCain is racist. You're so retarded. Also, you should probably call your son. 16 hours a day of Gemstone for 30 years and 4 hours a day of posting on PC can't have been good for your relationship with him as a father.

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 01:55 PM
Trump didn’t order it, the defense secretary didn’t order it, the name of the ship wasn’t covered up, the sailors weren’t given the day off so Trump wouldn’t see their hats bearing McCain’s name, the navy has said the name wasn’t covered up and that all ships were in normal formation during Trump’s visit. All of this shit was alleged but turned out false.

The only thing we have is an anonymous official claiming someone within the administration coordinated with the navy and someone supposedly sent an email saying the McCain must be “out of sight.”

Okay, so your source is "I said so and I'm a famous poster on the player's corner forums for a dead text-based game." Got it.

I literally linked the image of the USS John McCain with a tarp covering the name of the ship. Are you suggesting that photograph is altered?

Tgo01
05-30-2019, 02:02 PM
Okay, so your source is "I said so and I'm a famous poster on the player's corner forums for a dead text-based game." Got it.

Even the Washington post, your favorite propaganda machine, reported on all of this after the fact.

Again why do you enjoy being lied to by the media so much?

Tgo01
05-30-2019, 02:05 PM
I literally linked the image of the USS John McCain with a tarp covering the name of the ship. Are you suggesting that photograph is altered?

The navy commented on this too, even MSNBC called bullshit on the tarp narrative. The tarp was there the day before Trump’s visit and gone by the time he got there. The navy said the tarp was there because of work being done on the ship because it was damaged when it hit a ship 2 years ago. Let me guess, Trump ordered the McCain to run into another ship to cause damage to it as well?

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 02:06 PM
The navy commented on this too, even MSNBC called bullshit on the tarp narrative. The tarp was there the day before Trump’s visit and gone by the time he got there. The navy said the tarp was there because of work being done on the ship because it was damaged when it hit a ship 2 year ago. Let me guess, Trump ordered the McCain to run into another ship to cause damage to it as well?

Still haven't linked a source for any of this, by the way.

Remember when you linked WaPo to backup your claims? Pepperidge farms remembers. It's only fake news if it disagrees with your brainwashed world-view.

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 02:09 PM
The navy commented on this too, even MSNBC called bullshit on the tarp narrative. The tarp was there the day before Trump’s visit and gone by the time he got there. The navy said the tarp was there because of work being done on the ship because it was damaged when it hit a ship 2 years ago. Let me guess, Trump ordered the McCain to run into another ship to cause damage to it as well?

The White House sent an email to the Navy before the president's visit to Japan requesting that the Arleigh Burke-class destroyer — named after several generations of the McCain family, including Trump's longtime rival Sen. John McCain — be hidden from view, The Wall Street Journal reported.

https://www.businessinsider.com/uss-john-mccain-sailors-were-turned-away-from-trump-speech-2019-5

As the ship could not be moved, there was initially a "lower level effort" to comply with the White House request by covering the ship's name with a tarp, ABC News reported. "There were emails between lower-level officers, but once leadership heard about it, they said knock it off," a senior Navy official told CNN.

Tgo01
05-30-2019, 02:10 PM
Still haven't linked a source for any of this, by the way.

Remember when you linked WaPo to backup your claims? Pepperidge farms remembers. It's only fake news if it disagrees with your brainwashed world-view.

If I provide you with the links will you finally tell me why you’re okay with the media lying to you on a daily basis? Or are you going to pull a Back and just ignore the articles and call me a racist?

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 02:12 PM
ignore the articles and call me a racist?

You're projecting again.

Tgo01
05-30-2019, 02:14 PM
You're projecting again.

I’ll take that as a “I’m going to ignore the article that goes against my preferred narrative and call you a racist.”

Thanks for playing, clown.

Parkbandit
05-30-2019, 02:16 PM
Nice work linking proof that McCain is racist.

That wasn't proof. That was the media saying McCain is a racist during the 2008 election. You were wrong.

You're so retarded.

Irony.

Also, you should probably call your son.

I don't have a son. Wrong again.

16 hours a day of Gemstone for 30 years and 4 hours a day of posting on PC can't have been good for your relationship with him as a father.

I haven't played Gemstone in almost 15 years now... except a couple throw away characters. Wrong once again.

Also, you suck at math, life and being a normal human.

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 02:17 PM
I’ll take that as a “I’m going to ignore the article that goes against my preferred narrative and call you a racist.”

Thanks for playing, clown.

https://i.imgur.com/KPUls6E.png

https://i.imgur.com/6Xw8KCm.png

Still waiting for this "retraction" that you've conjured up in your head to explain-away your daily double-think headache.

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 02:18 PM
That wasn't proof. That was the media saying McCain is a racist during the 2008 election. You were wrong.

Irony.

I don't have a son. Wrong again.

I haven't played Gemstone in almost 15 years now... except a couple throw away characters. Wrong once again.

Also, you suck at math, life and being a normal human.

"I haven't played GS in 15 years except when I play GS." says the retarded absent father.

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 02:21 PM

"I hate the gooks," said John McCain, "I will hate them as long as I live." Senator McCain said these words when asked about his continued use of the racial slur, "gook.".
John McCain has told us who he is.

John McCain supported the rescinding of Martin Luther King Day.

John McCain keeps on his payroll white supremacists, race-baiting swiftboaters and lobbyists for dictators and terrorists.

John McCain endorsed George Wallace, Jr., a favorite speaker among white supremacists.

He fought to keep the Confederate battle flag flying over South Carolina.

Keep on fighting the good fight of misinformation and misdirection. If you own enough libs you might live long enough to see your kid get married.

Parkbandit
05-30-2019, 02:23 PM
"I haven't played GS in 15 years except when I play GS." says the retarded absent father.

sellstuff1: YOU PLAY GS 16 HOURS A DAY FOR 30 YEARS!

PB: No, I haven't played in 15 years except a couple throw away characters

sellstuff1: SO YOU HAVE PLAYED IN THE PAST 15 YEARS!

PB: https://media.giphy.com/media/ADr35Z4TvATIc/giphy.gif

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 02:26 PM
sellstuff1: YOU PLAY GS 16 HOURS A DAY FOR 30 YEARS!

PB: No, I haven't played in 15 years except a couple throw away characters

sellstuff1: SO YOU HAVE PLAYED IN THE PAST 15 YEARS!

PB: https://media.giphy.com/media/ADr35Z4TvATIc/giphy.gif

10 more owned-lib points unlocks a face-to-face talk with your progeny. Keep at it PB, you'll get there with some dedication!

Parkbandit
05-30-2019, 02:27 PM
"I hate the gooks," said John McCain, "I will hate them as long as I live." Senator McCain said these words when asked about his continued use of the racial slur, "gook.".

John McCain keeps on his payroll white supremacists, race-baiting swiftboaters and lobbyists for dictators and terrorists.

John McCain endorsed George Wallace, Jr., a favorite speaker among white supremacists.

Keep on fighting the good fight of misinformation and misdirection. If you own enough libs you might live long enough to see your kid get married.

Thank you for proving my point.

2008 media: McCain is a racist and unfit to be President when we could elect the first black man!
2016 media+: McCain is an American hero and he hates Trump... everyone should!

You're literally a sock puppet.

http://i.imgur.com/m8gVKpR.gif

Methais
05-30-2019, 02:28 PM

So Trump was right to supposedly have McCain's name hidden then, because who would want a big racist's name plastered all over the place?

Which is it?

Parkbandit
05-30-2019, 02:28 PM
10 more owned-lib points unlocks a face-to-face talk with your progeny. Keep at it PB, you'll get there with some dedication!

As long as you are an unhinged, triggered snowflake.. I'll be here making fun of you.

You're welcome. You're finally getting the attention your daddy never gave you.

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 02:30 PM
As long as you are an unhinged, triggered snowflake.. I'll be here making fun of you.

You're welcome. You're finally getting the attention your daddy never gave you.

And your kid's probably a drug-addled mess from being raised by someone of your intellectual capacity. It's okay, though, I'm sure someone will come to your funeral when you keel over in 3 years from your morbid obesity, maybe the hooker that you traded meth to bareback to produce said kid?

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 02:34 PM
So Trump was right to supposedly have McCain's name hidden then, because who would want a big racist's name plastered all over the place?

Which is it?

You'd want a big racist's name plastered all over the place, personally. Why else keep replying to my posts?

Methais
05-30-2019, 02:39 PM
My kid's a drug-addled mess from being raised by someone of my intellectual capacity. It's okay, though, I'm sure someone will come to my funeral when I overdose on meth any day now, maybe one of the several the gay jiggalos that I let jizz in my ass bareback?

Here's my kid, just in case you're curious:

https://i.imgur.com/mzux3Om.png

And here's my aunt:

https://i.imgflip.com/2fq4vj.jpg

And here's me:

https://i.imgur.com/Vgs2P3m.png

This is correct.

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 02:43 PM
This is correct.

https://i.imgur.com/Vgs2P3m.png

Man you came up with that fast. Didn't know you had a forehead fetish.

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 02:45 PM
https://i.imgur.com/9nQ52jq.png

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 02:46 PM
"Just remember, what you are seeing and what you are reading is not what's happening. Just stick with us, don't believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news."

Alfster
05-30-2019, 02:47 PM
And your kid's probably a drug-addled mess from being raised by someone of your intellectual capacity. It's okay, though, I'm sure someone will come to your funeral when you keel over in 3 years from your morbid obesity, maybe the hooker that you traded meth to bareback to produce said kid?

Stop projecting

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 02:49 PM
Stop projecting

Hey nice forum sig, real edgy there.

sellstuff1
05-30-2019, 02:51 PM
https://i.imgur.com/9FnaSS4.jpg

Tgo01
05-30-2019, 05:26 PM
Still waiting for this "retraction" that you've conjured up in your head to explain-away your daily double-think headache.

All you have to do is say you'll explain why you're okay with the media lying to you over and over again after I provide the links.

If you're so sure I don't have the links then you have nothing to worry about. But since you can't this just proves what a clown you are.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FatScientificBluebottle-size_restricted.gif

Parkbandit
05-30-2019, 05:53 PM

Please tell us you have no kids. I'm hoping the ultra-sensitive stupid gene dies with you.

Parkbandit
05-30-2019, 05:55 PM
You'd want a big racist's name plastered all over the place, personally. Why else keep replying to my posts?

Why would you care if ANYONE was a racist, given that you are the biggest one on these forums?

You can't play that card kid... try another deck.

Other cards you can't play: snowflake, retard, sensitive, unhinged, triggered, faggot and douchebag.

Tgo01
05-30-2019, 05:55 PM
Please tell us you have no kids. I'm hoping the ultra-sensitive stupid gene dies with you.

He's another Keller, glad when white people die so he's probably not reproducing, thank God.

Gelston
05-30-2019, 05:57 PM
Did somebody say racist?

How many sand niggers did you kill?

Oh I'm so mad right now I might just kill a nigger.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
05-30-2019, 06:04 PM
Did somebody say racist?

Reported for microaggressions.

Fortybox
05-30-2019, 08:45 PM
Confirmed sellstuff1 is post-op cwolff.

transwolf

:lol:

sellstuff1
05-31-2019, 11:05 AM

This aged well.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6042875831001/#sp=show-clips

Navy official confirms White House requested USS McCain be kept away during Trump visit

Why do you consistently state bold-faced lies to defend Trump, Dreaven?

sellstuff1
05-31-2019, 11:18 AM
Seizer's also triggered that his president is demanding safe spaces because being near war heroes triggers his bone spurs.

Parkbandit
05-31-2019, 11:31 AM
Seizer's also triggered that his president is demanding safe spaces because being near war heroes triggers his bone spurs.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/3o6ZthlLA0H2hwAfRK/giphy.gifhttps://media3.giphy.com/media/3o6ZthlLA0H2hwAfRK/giphy.gifhttps://media3.giphy.com/media/3o6ZthlLA0H2hwAfRK/giphy.gif