PDA

View Full Version : A Thread for Trump's Self-Inflicted Wound of the Day

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Wrathbringer
03-20-2018, 01:52 PM
And this my friends is how we lose our country. Too many Americans who'd rather believe a conspiracy theory than accept an uncomfortable truth.

Patriotism isn't a team sport. There's no monsters in the closet and your sources of information are lying to you. Unless our people will recognize these truths there is little hope.

You're severely retarded. Also, lol @ your rep.

Parkbandit
03-20-2018, 02:19 PM
Washington, D.C. *– U.S. Senator John McCain (R-AZ), Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, released the following statement today on President Trump congratulating Vladimir Putin on his “election” victory:

“An American president does not lead the Free World by congratulating dictators on winning sham elections. And by doing so with Vladimir Putin, President Trump insulted every Russian citizen who was denied the right to vote in a free and fair election to determine their country's future, including the countless Russian patriots who have risked so much to protest and resist Putin's regime."

So he had the same issue when President Obama did it?

http://foreignpolicy.com/2012/03/09/obama-congratulates-putin-for-election-win/

McCain just needs to go away with the Clintons and Bushes already.

Methais
03-20-2018, 02:49 PM
Why is McCain even still around?

Androidpk
03-20-2018, 03:19 PM
A former Playboy model who claimed she had an affair with Donald J. Trump sued on Tuesday to be released from a 2016 legal agreement requiring her silence, becoming the second woman this month to challenge Trump allies’ efforts during the presidential campaign to bury stories about extramarital relationships.

Conservatives would have been up in arms had this been Obama. Now they just cheer Trump on for having slept with these women.

cwolff
03-20-2018, 04:02 PM
A Manhattan Supreme Court judge has ruled that President Trump's job in the White House does not give him immunity from a defamation lawsuit filed against him by former "Apprentice" contestant Summer Zervos.
“In Clinton v Jones the United States Supreme Court held that a sitting president is not immune from being sued in federal court for unofficial acts,” Justice Jennifer Schecter wrote in a ruling released Tuesday, according to the New York Post.

This will be fun

Androidpk
03-20-2018, 07:21 PM
Retired United States Army lieutenant colonel Ralph Peters:

In my view, Fox has degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration. When prime-time hosts--who have never served our country in any capacity--dismiss facts and empirical reality to launch profoundly dishonest assaults on the FBI, the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community (in which I served) and, not least, a model public servant and genuine war hero such as Robert Mueller--all the while scaremongering with lurid warnings of "deep-state" machinations-- I cannot be part of the same organization, even at a remove. To me, Fox News is now wittingly harming our system of government for profit.

As a Russia analyst for many years, it also has appalled me that hosts who made their reputations as super-patriots and who, justifiably, savaged President Obama for his duplicitous folly with Putin, now advance Putin's agenda by making light of Russian penetration of our elections and the Trump campaign. Despite increasingly pathetic denials, it turns out that the "nothing-burger" has been covered with Russian dressing all along. And by the way: As an intelligence professional, I can tell you that the Steele dossier rings true--that's how the Russians do things.. The result is that we have an American president who is terrified of his counterpart in Moscow.

Latrinsorm
03-20-2018, 09:02 PM
So he had the same issue when President Obama did it?

http://foreignpolicy.com/2012/03/09/obama-congratulates-putin-for-election-win/

McCain just needs to go away with the Clintons and Bushes already.Yes, as a matter of fact, yes he did. (https://twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/status/184993802883317760) He criticized the behavior regardless of which party did it. You of course are incapable of doing so, because that's how puppets work.

Wrathbringer
03-20-2018, 09:09 PM
Why is McCain even still around?

I have a baseball signed by him for 50m if anyone is interested. Psa DNA authenticated.

Latrinsorm
03-22-2018, 07:47 PM
Donald Trump now has the two shortest tenured National Security Advisors of the past thirty years. The mark he needs to hit is 424 (Colin Powell, Ronald Reagan), so Bolton needs to last until June 7th, 2019.

Back
03-22-2018, 09:02 PM
Donald Trump now has the two shortest tenured National Security Advisors of the past thirty years. The mark he needs to hit is 424 (Colin Powell, Ronald Reagan), so Bolton needs to last until June 7th, 2019.

How the hell is this clown Bolton STILL fucking with American foreign policy after the shit show that was Iraq?

cwolff
03-22-2018, 09:34 PM
34 years of service and McMaster gets run off. He kept his uniform on this last year for nothing.

One by one the adults on the room are getting the axe and the children of the corn are taking power

Androidpk
03-22-2018, 10:24 PM
How the hell is this clown Bolton STILL fucking with American foreign policy after the shit show that was Iraq?

And all the MAGA idiots who have been chanting drain the swamp and railing against GWB and the neocons are welcoming Bolton with open arms.

Taernath
03-22-2018, 10:40 PM

He was on ice at Fox News.

Dude has been pushing for preemptive strikes on North Korea and Iran for a long, long time. I bet this is the end of those supposed talks, and possibly the beginning of something much worse.

cwolff
03-22-2018, 10:51 PM
My libertarian friend wouldn't vote for Hillary because shes a war monger. He preferred trump. Other people said that war monger stuff too of course. I am morbidly curious to see how this ends up because I felt like trump was pretty open about his desire or readiness to wage war

Methais
03-23-2018, 12:02 AM
My libertarian friend wouldn't vote for Hillary because shes a war monger. He preferred trump. Other people said that war monger stuff too of course. I am morbidly curious to see how this ends up because I felt like trump was pretty open about his desire or readiness to wage war

If you take your posts and apply the opposite to everything it says it ends up being correct.

RichardCranium
03-23-2018, 08:10 AM

I can tell you that the servicemen I personally know eagerly await it.

cwolff
03-23-2018, 09:15 AM
I can tell you that the servicemen I personally know eagerly await it.

Ooh Rah. That's a great attitude for them to have and all the more reason the civilians in charge need to be level headed. I do imagine though that the military members still in service who have been deploying a lot aren't looking forward to the next war too much. They've got to be a bit war weary.

Parkbandit
03-23-2018, 09:23 AM
If you take your posts and apply the opposite to everything it says it ends up being correct.

This is correct.

Androidpk
03-28-2018, 01:11 PM
Another legal blow to Trump and his organizations.

https://i.imgur.com/YQDYHzq.jpg

Androidpk
03-30-2018, 12:45 PM
When is the last time a sitting US Federal judge has called out a sitting US President for being overtly racist?

Citing President Trump’s “racially charged language,” a federal judge in Brooklyn ruled on Thursday that a lawsuit seeking to preserve a program that protects hundreds of thousands of young undocumented immigrants from deportation could continue.

The order, by Judge Nicholas G. Garaufis of Federal District Court in Brooklyn, was the strongest sign so far of judicial support for the program known as DACA, or Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, which has for months been the subject of a heated debate in Congress.

In October, lawyers for the Justice Department filed a motion to dismiss the Brooklyn lawsuit, claiming that the plaintiffs in the case — a coalition of immigration lawyers and a group of Democratic state attorneys general — had failed to make a persuasive case that DACA was rolled back in September because of a racial animus toward Latinos.

But in his order rejecting the motion to dismiss, Judge Garaufis pointed directly at Mr. Trump, noting that his numerous “racial slurs” and “epithets” — both as a candidate and from the White House — had created a “plausible inference” that the decision to end DACA violated the equal protection clause of the Constitution.

Parkbandit
03-30-2018, 03:52 PM
When is the last time a sitting US Federal judge has called out a sitting US President for being overtly racist?

Citing President Trump’s “racially charged language,” a federal judge in Brooklyn ruled on Thursday that a lawsuit seeking to preserve a program that protects hundreds of thousands of young undocumented immigrants from deportation could continue.

The order, by Judge Nicholas G. Garaufis of Federal District Court in Brooklyn, was the strongest sign so far of judicial support for the program known as DACA, or Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, which has for months been the subject of a heated debate in Congress.

In October, lawyers for the Justice Department filed a motion to dismiss the Brooklyn lawsuit, claiming that the plaintiffs in the case — a coalition of immigration lawyers and a group of Democratic state attorneys general — had failed to make a persuasive case that DACA was rolled back in September because of a racial animus toward Latinos.

But in his order rejecting the motion to dismiss, Judge Garaufis pointed directly at Mr. Trump, noting that his numerous “racial slurs” and “epithets” — both as a candidate and from the White House — had created a “plausible inference” that the decision to end DACA violated the equal protection clause of the Constitution.

Probably the last time a Republican was President.

Androidpk
03-30-2018, 06:15 PM
So the sitting POTUS with a history of rape/sexual assault/sexual harassment accusations is putting this out there..

President Trump on Friday issued an official proclamation observing April as National Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month.

In a statement, Trump encouraged the nation to "remain steadfast" in working to prevent sexual crimes and reaffirmed his administration's commitment to empowering individuals to speak out in their communities and workplaces against perpetrators.

"Sexual assault crimes remain tragically common in our society, and offenders too often evade accountability. These heinous crimes are committed indiscriminately: in intimate relationships, in public spaces, and in the workplace," Trump said.

cwolff
03-30-2018, 07:49 PM
So the sitting POTUS with a history of rape/sexual assault/sexual harassment accusations is putting this out there..

President Trump on Friday issued an official proclamation observing April as National Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month.

In a statement, Trump encouraged the nation to "remain steadfast" in working to prevent sexual crimes and reaffirmed his administration's commitment to empowering individuals to speak out in their communities and workplaces against perpetrators.

"Sexual assault crimes remain tragically common in our society, and offenders too often evade accountability. These heinous crimes are committed indiscriminately: in intimate relationships, in public spaces, and in the workplace," Trump said.

Didn't his wife #1 write that he raped her when his combover surgery went bad? She's walked it back since, but I do believe it's out there in print forever.

AHHH hahahaha. He also did this. Guess he's giving himself a second chance. Any chance this is early April Fool's?

(CNN)President Donald Trump designated April 2018 "Second Chance Month" in a presidential proclamation on Friday.
The proclamation states that during the month of April, the United States will emphasize the need "to provide opportunities for people with criminal records to earn an honest second chance."

drauz
03-30-2018, 08:45 PM
AHHH hahahaha. He also did this. Guess he's giving himself a second chance. Any chance this is early April Fool's?

That seems like something you should be supporting?

Androidpk
03-30-2018, 09:07 PM
Didn't his wife #1 write that he raped her when his combover surgery went bad?

Yup, and his lawyer Cohen has said before that there's no such thing as marital rape. He's also accused of raping a child with his pedo pal Epstein.

cwolff
03-30-2018, 09:19 PM
That seems like something you should be supporting?

I've made no comments for or against sexual assault awareness month. I have gotten a good chuckle out of trump doing sexual harassment month.

drauz
03-30-2018, 09:23 PM
I've made no comments for or against sexual assault awareness month. I have gotten a good chuckle out of trump doing sexual harassment month.

You weren't talking about sexual assault awareness month. You laughed at giving convicted people a second chance. It seems like something you would be for. I don't see how that's a self inflicted wound, but ok.

Androidpk
03-30-2018, 09:34 PM
You weren't talking about sexual assault awareness month. You laughed at giving convicted people a second chance. It seems like something you would be for. I don't see how that's a self inflicted wound, but ok.

Maybe if the person has changed, then sure, second chances all around. But this is Trump, who is still acting like a racist, sexist, bigot, and he hasn't changed one single bit since assuming the office of the presidency.

cwolff
03-30-2018, 09:34 PM

Yes, I thought that was hilarious. It's sexual harassment awareness month and do give him a 2nd chance. Don't say I laughed at giving people a second chance either or what I should and shouldn't feel about his specialty months. I've made no comments on the pros and cons of this.

Wrathbringer
03-30-2018, 09:39 PM
Maybe if the person has changed, then sure, second chances all around. But this is Trump, who is still acting like a racist, sexist, bigot, and he hasn't changed one single bit since assuming the office of the presidency.

Androidpk
04-05-2018, 07:37 PM
Trump has told reporters he knew nothing about the $130,000 payment to Daniels. Not only did he throw Cohen under the bus but he ran over him with it, backed up, and hit him again.

Neveragain
04-05-2018, 08:01 PM
Trump has told reporters he knew nothing about the $130,000 payment to Daniels. Not only did he throw Cohen under the bus but he ran over him with it, backed up, and hit him again.

Ms Daniels alleges she and Mr Trump had an affair starting in 2006

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2014-05/enhanced/webdr07/20/14/anigif_enhanced-1092-1400609124-7.gif

drauz
04-05-2018, 08:01 PM

Cohen probably let Trump run him over if he didn't have Trump sign the NDA.

Methais
04-06-2018, 02:16 PM
But this is Trump, who is still acting like a racist, sexist, bigot, and he hasn't changed one single bit since assuming the office of the presidency.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26-VzfBZg1w

Back
04-06-2018, 05:37 PM
If a man who stands in a church, before his family, friends, his intended wife, in front of a priest, and the god of the religion he subscribes to, goes against his promise to all of them, what makes anyone think he won't go against his word after being sworn into office with his hand on the bible?

Jeril
04-06-2018, 05:45 PM
If a man who stands in a church, before his family, friends, his intended wife, in front of a priest, and the god of the religion he subscribes to, goes against his promise to all of them, what makes anyone think he won't go against his word after being sworn into office with his hand on the bible?

So, pretty much every politician ever? I don't think anyone votes for a politician whom they think is going to be honest and straight forward. Sadly in this world we force them to lie to us. If you aren't expecting that to happen I don't know what to tell you.

Parkbandit
04-06-2018, 07:40 PM

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/81/9a/09/819a099754da8973846cb7506adc1171.jpg

Parkbandit
04-06-2018, 07:41 PM
So, pretty much every politician ever? I don't think anyone votes for a politician whom they think is going to be honest and straight forward. Sadly in this world we force them to lie to us. If you aren't expecting that to happen I don't know what to tell you.

Literally, Backlash thought the only politician he described is President Trump.

Methais
04-07-2018, 10:06 AM
It's always funny when Backlash shows up trying to be insightful and instead just ends up reminding us that he's still as retarded as ever.

cwolff
04-08-2018, 07:31 AM
History teaches that generals often love fighting the last war. So does our erratic president, who spent this last week doing just that, both on our southern border and halfway across the world.

In a frenzied attempt to appease readers of Ann Coulter columns and Breitbart News, President Trump ordered that National Guard troops be deployed to the U.S.-Mexican border. Trump also forced his homeland security secretary, Kirstjen Nielsen, to pretend that his administration was moving forward with the building of a border wall. But in the process, Nielsen simply ended up admitting that Trump would be doing little more than renovating sections of a wall that existed while Barack Obama was president. Campaign cries of “Build that wall!” have devolved into the *low-energy whispers of “Add one coat.”

The president’s preposterous immigration proposals come, remember, at a time when border crossings from Mexico into the United States sit at a 46-year low. Illegal crossings by Mexican immigrants have fallen sharply in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis and the steady improvement of Mexico’s economy. Fortunately, lasting damage from nonsensical White House moves on the border should be limited to the deterioration of Trump’s already sordid reputation.

More troubling for the United States’ long-term interests have been the president’s recent policy pronouncements on Syria. Sitting presidents often repeat the mistakes of a loathed predecessor. Candidate Donald Trump criticized Obama’s habit of announcing troop exit plans and promised voters he would not repeat the same mistake, but Trump spent this last week similarly broadcasting military plans to the United States’ enemies. The commander in chief laid bare his hopes for a speedy retreat from Syria to the Islamic State, Iran and other enemies across the region. Future military movements should be the stuff of classified briefings, not some offhand news conference punch line.

False flag border crisis at home while pronouncing we will be out of Syria soon. He fucked up. That's why Assad just gassed his people again. Now what are we going to do about it?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-is-so-obsessed-with-his-wall-hes-giving-up-on-the-real-war/2018/04/06/231c6110-39c2-11e8-8fd2-49fe3c675a89_story.html

Wrathbringer
04-08-2018, 07:50 AM
You're retarded.

Parkbandit
04-08-2018, 08:33 AM
False flag border crisis at home while pronouncing we will be out of Syria soon. He fucked up. That's why Assad just gassed his people again. Now what are we going to do about it?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-is-so-obsessed-with-his-wall-hes-giving-up-on-the-real-war/2018/04/06/231c6110-39c2-11e8-8fd2-49fe3c675a89_story.html

Wait.. in your head, you believe it's President Trump's fault Assad gassed his people?

You're hilariously stupid.

Androidpk
04-17-2018, 08:23 PM
Another year goes by and Trump still hasn't released his tax returns.

Fortybox
04-17-2018, 08:24 PM
Another year goes by and Trump still hasn't released his tax returns.

Can we see yours?

Androidpk
04-17-2018, 08:30 PM
Can we see yours?

Yes, when I run for President I'll be more than happy to share mine.

cwolff
04-17-2018, 08:56 PM

They fuck up everything. Even sent out the wrong date for Barbara Bush's passing.

Wrathbringer
04-17-2018, 09:05 PM

They fuck up everything. Even sent out the wrong date for Barbara Bush's passing.

cwolff
04-17-2018, 10:38 PM
@realDonaldTrump
Pastor Andrew Brunson, a fine gentleman and Christian leader in the United States, is on trial and being persecuted in Turkey for no reason. They call him a Spy, but I am more a Spy than he is. Hopefully he will be allowed to come home to his beautiful family where he belongs!

Trump probably is more of a spy than this Brunson guy. He's an idiot for reminding everyone.

Parkbandit
04-17-2018, 10:45 PM
Yes, when I run for President I'll be more than happy to share mine.

Wait.. so there's a law that states Presidents must release their tax returns?

Good to know...

Androidpk
04-17-2018, 10:49 PM
Wait.. so there's a law that states Presidents must release their tax returns?

Good to know...

Are you daft? Yes. Yes you are.

cwolff
04-17-2018, 10:52 PM

No law yet. It was done on an honor system. We'll have to codify it into law now though. There's always one asshole who screws it up for everyone.

Androidpk
04-17-2018, 11:37 PM
Presidents releasing their taxes came about because people believed Nixon was being shifty. So he released his. And it turns out his critics were right. Presidents and presidential candidates have been releasing theirs ever since then. Trump hasn't because he knows how fucked he'd be if they were ever disclosed. Fortunately for us Mueller likely has them by now.

RichardCranium
04-17-2018, 11:46 PM
Fortunately for us Mueller likely has them by now.

What do you think the odds are he releases them if he has them?

Androidpk
04-17-2018, 11:56 PM
What do you think the odds are he releases them if he has them?

I doubt he'd release them. If he does go after Trump for financial crimes, and I believe he will (or currently is) then we'll hear about it.

time4fun
04-18-2018, 12:14 AM
I doubt he'd release them. If he does go after Trump for financial crimes, and I believe he will (or currently is) then we'll hear about it.

Things like Trump Tower- Moscow could definitely be on the table. But if he uncovered run of the mill financial crimes, most of them would probably be referred out I suspect. Or possibly- as you point out- have been referred out.

Technically if they "arise" from the investigation, it's fair game. But for political reasons, I doubt he would do it himself.

Plus, House Republicans are setting the stage for a Rosenstein impeachment by demanding documents from the ongoing investigation that they know he shouldn't be providing. I'm guessing Mueller is referring out everything he can at this point unfortunately.

Parkbandit
04-18-2018, 07:41 AM

So.. there isn't.

But you want to see his tax records SO BAD you believe there should be.

Awesome. Call your representative and see if he/she supports making an actual law regarding it then.

Until then, you crying about it doesn't make it law.

Sorry.

cwolff
04-18-2018, 10:21 AM
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Follow
Follow @realDonaldTrump

More
Donald J. Trump Retweeted Deplorably
��������������
Scottish
A sketch years later about a nonexistent man. A total con job, playing the Fake News Media for Fools (but they know it)!

This will make her libel lawsuit stronger.

@realDonaldTrump
Slippery James Comey, the worst FBI Director in history, was not fired because of the phony Russia investigation where, by the way, there was NO COLLUSION (except by the Dems)!

He's probably giving Comey a libel lawsuit too.

I love how trump does his little "asides". NO COLLUSION (except by them)

RichardCranium
04-18-2018, 10:31 AM
This will make her libel lawsuit stronger.

I love how trump does his little "asides". NO COLLUSION (except by them)

He has the biggest, the best attorneys.

Wait.

Methais
04-18-2018, 11:39 AM

OMG THIS IS REALLY IT TRUMP WILL DEFINITELY BE IMPEACHED NOW OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gelston
04-18-2018, 01:17 PM

Nothing in that is libel. It is an opinion.

Androidpk
04-18-2018, 01:20 PM
Nothing in that is libel. It is an opinion.

The reason why he was fired is opinion?

Gelston
04-18-2018, 01:30 PM
The reason why he was fired is opinion?

I was pretty sure he was speaking about Trump calling him "the worst FBI director in history". We know why he was fired and the Tweet is inline with that.

cwolff
04-18-2018, 01:32 PM
I was pretty sure he was speaking about Trump calling him "the worst FBI director in history". We know why he was fired and the Tweet is inline with that.

Why did trump fire comey?

Gelston
04-18-2018, 01:34 PM
Why did trump fire comey?

Because Rosenstein's memo recommended it and Session concurred? I mean, that is the exact reason.

cwolff
04-18-2018, 01:36 PM
Because Rosenstein's memo recommended it and Session concurred? I mean, that is the exact reason.

Have you no morals at all? No values that are more important to you than your hatred of what you perceive as some liberal scourge?

Gelston
04-18-2018, 01:37 PM
Have you no morals at all? No values that are more important to you than your hatred of what you perceive as some liberal scourge?

Where the hell did that even come from? Have you even read Rosenstein's letter?

cwolff
04-18-2018, 01:40 PM
Where the hell did that even come from? Have you even read Rosenstein's letter?

It comes from you Gelston. Now you're going to spin the Rosenstein memo?

Gelston
04-18-2018, 01:41 PM

What spin is there?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39866767

That is the letter. That is why, along with the recommendation by Sessions after reading that letter, that Comey was fired. There is no spin.

Stop being so triggered.

Androidpk
04-18-2018, 01:42 PM
Yes Rosenstein wrote a memo. Doesn't necessarily mean that is why Trump had Comey fired. Rosenstein didn't appoint a special counsel because of the memo he wrote, he did so because Comey's firing appears to have been because of the Russia investigation.

Gelston
04-18-2018, 01:44 PM
Yes Rosenstein wrote a memo. Doesn't necessarily mean that is why Trump had Comey fired. Rosenstein didn't appoint a special counsel because of the memo he wrote, he did so because Comey's firing appears to have been because of the Russia investigation.

That is why Trump said he did it, along with the recommendations by Sessions. That memorandum in and of itself definitely looks damning enough to fire him to me, and it was. You can try to say "OH BUT THIS!" no. It is on official record as that being the reason why. There is no libel case.

cwolff
04-18-2018, 01:46 PM
What spin is there?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39866767

That is the letter. That is why, along with the recommendation by Sessions after reading that letter, that Comey was fired. There is no spin.

Stop being so triggered.

Cut the buzzwords dude. It's beneath you...or should be.

You know he didn't fire comey because of the memo. You know that he ordered the memo and that they engineered it. This is why I ask what happened to your morals and values. You blind yourself purposefully. It's insane to see you do it and I wonder what you get out of it.

Gelston
04-18-2018, 01:47 PM

You know he didn't fire comey because of the memo. You know that he ordered the memo and that they engineered it. This is why I ask what happened to your morals and values. You blind yourself purposefully. It's insane to see you do it and I wonder what you get out of it.

You're triggered and incapable of regular human conversation. Calm down, go take a nap, then come back.

Androidpk
04-18-2018, 01:50 PM
That is why Trump said he did it, along with the recommendations by Sessions. That memorandum in and of itself definitely looks damning enough to fire him to me, and it was. You can try to say "OH BUT THIS!" no. It is on official record as that being the reason why. There is no libel case.

Except for his comments to Lester Holt and the comments he made in the Oval Office the day after. There is very much a libel case here.

cwolff
04-18-2018, 01:51 PM
You're triggered and incapable of regular human conversation. Calm down, go take a nap, then come back.

You and your buzzwords again. I'd say you're projecting but that's about 75% of the time anyway so nothing new.

Even the Washington Examiner (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/confirmed-rod-rosenstein-never-recommended-that-trump-fire-james-comey)says you're full of shit:

After a close reading of a memorandum, the Washington Examiner reported last week that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein never explicitly recommended that President Trump fire FBI Director James Comey.
And on Friday, Rosenstein confirmed what the Washington Examiner reported ten days earlier. "My memorandum is not a statement of reasons to justify a for-cause termination," according to his prepared remarks to House and Senate lawmakers.
"Regardless of recommendation," Trump first told NBC's Lester Holt last week, "I was going to fire Comey." But then yesterday, he switched his story indicating to reporters during a press conference that he acted after "getting a very, very strong recommendation from the Deputy Attorney General."
Whether or not the president is knowingly trying to pin his decision on his Deputy Attorney General, it's clear that Rosenstein won't be a party to making a paper trail.
Philip Wegmann is a commentary writer for the Washington Examiner.

You can not honestly say that trump fired comey because of recommendations he received from his advisors. You'll say it anyway, because it's more comfortable for you, but it's not honest.

Wrathbringer
04-18-2018, 01:52 PM
You and your buzzwords again. I'd say you're projecting but that's about 75% of the time anyway so nothing new.

Even the Washington Examiner (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/confirmed-rod-rosenstein-never-recommended-that-trump-fire-james-comey)says you're full of shit:

After a close reading of a memorandum, the Washington Examiner reported last week that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein never explicitly recommended that President Trump fire FBI Director James Comey.
And on Friday, Rosenstein confirmed what the Washington Examiner reported ten days earlier. "My memorandum is not a statement of reasons to justify a for-cause termination," according to his prepared remarks to House and Senate lawmakers.
"Regardless of recommendation," Trump first told NBC's Lester Holt last week, "I was going to fire Comey." But then yesterday, he switched his story indicating to reporters during a press conference that he acted after "getting a very, very strong recommendation from the Deputy Attorney General."
Whether or not the president is knowingly trying to pin his decision on his Deputy Attorney General, it's clear that Rosenstein won't be a party to making a paper trail.

You can not honestly say that trump fired comey because of recommendations he received from his advisors. You'll say it anyway, because it's more comfortable for you, but it's not honest.

Damn you're retarded.

cwolff
04-18-2018, 01:54 PM
Ted Lieu sums it up well:

I've concluded @realDonaldTrump can say anything & his base will follow. He can say Lester Holt interview never happened & base would agree.

Trump can say bacon is a fruit & his base will say eat more bacon! Grows on trees! And Hannity will run stories saying Obama opposed bacon

Gelston
04-18-2018, 01:58 PM

The bottom of the memo literally says "We should reject the departure and return to the traditions. Although the President has the power to remove an FBI director, the decision should not be taken lightly. I agree with the nearly unanimous opinions of former Department officials. The way the Director handled the conclusion of the email investigation was wrong. As a result, the FBI is unlikely to regain public and congressional trust until it has a Director who understands the gravity of the mistakes and pledges never to repeat them. Having refused to admit his errors, the Director cannot be expected to implement the necessary corrective actions."

But okay.

Methais
04-18-2018, 02:02 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/Gt4FaBEFngjL2/giphy.gif

https://media1.giphy.com/media/q5LvAuRuzMj6g/giphy.gif

https://media1.tenor.com/images/f606d170587d8676a3726261a6a00efa/tenor.gif?itemid=7445527

cwolff
04-18-2018, 02:02 PM
The bottom of the memo literally says "We should reject the departure and return to the traditions. Although the President has the power to remove an FBI director, the decision should not be taken lightly. I agree with the nearly unanimous opinions of former Department officials. The way the Director handled the conclusion of the email investigation was wrong. As a result, the FBI is unlikely to regain public and congressional trust until it has a Director who understands the gravity of the mistakes and pledges never to repeat them. Having refused to admit his errors, the Director cannot be expected to implement the necessary corrective actions."

But okay.

You're ignoring the interpretation of the memo by the man who wrote the memo?

Are you aware that Rosenstein knew Comey was going to be fired before he wrote the memo?

Androidpk
04-18-2018, 02:03 PM
You keep talking about the memo but continue to ignore Trump's comments.

Gelston
04-18-2018, 02:05 PM
You keep talking about the memo but continue to ignore Trump's comments.

There is no libel case in Trump's tweet about Comey. End of story.

Methais
04-18-2018, 02:09 PM

But what about WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H?????!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? HAVE YOU NO SOUL???

Wrathbringer
04-18-2018, 02:14 PM
Tags added for accurate searching.

Androidpk
04-18-2018, 02:17 PM

Is that your professional opinion as a former marine?

Gelston
04-18-2018, 02:19 PM
Is that your professional opinion as a former marine?

It is my opinion vs yours and cwolff's on an internet forum. But yes, lets see him get sued for libel for that specific tweet.

Methais
04-18-2018, 02:21 PM
Tags added for accurate searching.

I have also added tags for accurate searching.

https://i.imgur.com/AGvScfm.png

Androidpk
04-18-2018, 02:22 PM
Okay and when he does I'll be suing you for have a wrong opinion.

Gelston
04-18-2018, 02:24 PM

I'll countersue you for frivolous lawsuits and distress caused by such and win.

Androidpk
04-18-2018, 02:32 PM
Reported for being distressed.

Methais
04-18-2018, 02:33 PM

Reported for bad gramer.

https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/a33VKoQ_700b.jpg

Gelston
04-18-2018, 02:35 PM
I did nazi that coming.

Methais
04-18-2018, 02:36 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/427/080/3f9.jpg

Gelston
04-18-2018, 02:37 PM
inb4 time4fun calls us racist nazis.

cwolff
04-18-2018, 02:41 PM
For a bunch of guys quick to call people "snowflakes" you're damn sensitive to T4F's words. It's a men's circle where you all come for support. Do you pass a virtual talking stick and DM, "I love you man" to each other? It'd be funny if it weren't so fucking pathetic.

Wrathbringer
04-18-2018, 02:43 PM
For a bunch of guys quick to call people "snowflakes" you're damn sensitive to T4F's words. It's a men's circle where you all come for support. Do you pass a virtual talking stick and DM, "I love you man" to each other? It'd be funny if it weren't so fucking pathetic.

lol @ your rep.

also:

Gelston
04-18-2018, 02:44 PM

It was a joke, not a dick, stop taking it so hard.

Wrathbringer
04-18-2018, 02:45 PM

:lol:

cwolff
04-18-2018, 02:52 PM

Ya that's right. You're always "joking" when you get called out. It's cliché at this point.

Gelston
04-18-2018, 02:54 PM
Ya that's right. You're always "joking" when you get called out. It's cliché at this point.

"Called out"? Is that what you call your juvenile flailings? You really, honestly thing I care what time4fun says? YOU are the joke I guess.

Parkbandit
04-18-2018, 03:11 PM

You can imagine all sorts of different reasons. Unfortunately, President Trump specifically stated it was due to the memo and was in agreement with Sessions regarding Comey's dismissal.

Comey was a partisan hack, leading an investigation he had no intention of seeing it come to fruition. If we didn't know that before, we certainly do now with his book and book tour.

Good riddance.

Parkbandit
04-18-2018, 03:12 PM

I use PMs to say "I love you man" not DMs.

n00b.

RichardCranium
04-18-2018, 03:17 PM
I use PMs to say "I love you man" not DMs.

n00b.

Reported for having PMS.

Parkbandit
04-18-2018, 03:19 PM

Holy shit, "man".

1) You didn't call shit out.
2) Get yourself some humor.
3) You're cliche at this point.

Methais
04-18-2018, 03:53 PM

Says the effeminate soy boy who put me on ignore because I said mean words. :lol:

You're an even bigger pussy than Klaive at this point.

You didn't call shit out either, you just cried and acted butthurt as always.

And you have no idea how humor works. Probably because you're about as interesting as a 2x4.

Actually I take that back, as a 2x4 is more interesting than you thanks to Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/15eZc0BtKxiDaKPrVLy/giphy.gif

Some Rogue
04-18-2018, 06:13 PM
Says the effeminate soy boy who put me on ignore because I said mean words. :lol:

https://media2.giphy.com/media/15eZc0BtKxiDaKPrVLy/giphy.gif

https://images7.memedroid.com/images/UPLOADED859/5a9ff7557fca1.jpeg

Methais
04-18-2018, 06:21 PM
https://images7.memedroid.com/images/UPLOADED859/5a9ff7557fca1.jpeg

Even when they had that Billy & Chuck gay marriage gimmick going on, it still wasn’t even 1% as gay as anime.

It is pretty shit overall these days though, but still significantly less gay than anime.

Some Rogue
04-18-2018, 06:24 PM
Even when they had that Billy & Chuck gay marriage gimmick going on, it still wasn’t even 1% as gay as anime.

It is pretty shit overall these days though, but still significantly less gay than anime.

https://youtu.be/yOQqBMz70iM

Methais
04-18-2018, 06:27 PM
https://youtu.be/yOQqBMz70iM

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/140717084253-pkg-ripley-japan-inspirational-cross-dresser-00005510-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

RichardCranium
04-18-2018, 07:45 PM
SR if you ever disparage Hacksaw Jim Duggan again, I swear to God...

Gelston
04-18-2018, 09:43 PM
SR if you ever disparage Hacksaw Jim Duggan again, I swear to God...

Wrestling is scripted.

RichardCranium
04-18-2018, 09:48 PM
I know, and I haven't watched it since the early 2000's. But Hacksaw Jim Duggan is a national treasure.

Gelston
04-18-2018, 09:49 PM
I know, and I haven't watched it since the early 2000's. But Hacksaw Jim Duggan is a national treasure.

My troll attempt was unsuccessful.

Gelston
04-18-2018, 09:50 PM
Attempt 2: Rhonda Rousey is a national treasure and is the best wrestler in the WWE.

RichardCranium
04-18-2018, 09:51 PM
Years on the PC have rendered me virtually untrollable.

Unless I'm drunk.

RichardCranium
04-18-2018, 09:51 PM
Attempt 2: Rhonda Rousey is a national treasure and is the best wrestler in the WWE.

I couldn't name 3 current female wrestlers with a gun to my head.

Gelston
04-18-2018, 09:57 PM
I couldn't name 3 current female wrestlers with a gun to my head.

She is the only one I've heard of, because when ESPN isn't talking about Lebron James, they are talking about her.

Neveragain
04-18-2018, 09:59 PM

This is correct.

beldannon5
04-18-2018, 11:51 PM
I am sad to say i could name about 20 woman wrestlers. Wait no i freely and happily admit i watch wwe

Methais
04-19-2018, 12:34 AM
Wrestling is scripted.

If wrestling is scripted then how do you explain this?

https://youtu.be/OYTRm7nYHh4

Gelston
04-19-2018, 12:35 AM
He obviously says magic in the clip.

Taernath
04-19-2018, 12:53 AM
Wrestling is scripted.

;repo download wrasslin.lic

Methais
04-19-2018, 09:34 AM
;repo download wrasslin.lic

>roleplay nominate Taernath he’s cutting a badass promo on par with Ultimate Warrior, give rpa plz

cwolff
04-24-2018, 11:30 AM
Apparently the Iran deal is working as planned. Now trump has to explain why he wants to destroy it.

"You can mark it down, if they restart their nuclear program, they will have bigger problems than they've ever had before," Trump repeated.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2018-04-24/business-and-pleasure-on-menu-for-macrons-second-day-in-us

Wrathbringer
04-24-2018, 11:31 AM
Apparently the Iran deal is working as planned. Now trump has to explain why he wants to destroy it.

"You can mark it down, if they restart their nuclear program, they will have bigger problems than they've ever had before," Trump repeated.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2018-04-24/business-and-pleasure-on-menu-for-macrons-second-day-in-us

You're retarded.

Methais
04-24-2018, 11:46 AM
I sucked like 14 cocks before I even brushed my teeth this morning.

No one cares.

cwolff
04-26-2018, 08:13 AM
Navy Adm. Ronny Jackson on Thursday announced he is withdrawing as President Trump's nominee to lead the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) amid mounting accusations of misconduct.

Would it kill the WH to do a little vetting?

Methais
04-26-2018, 08:34 AM
I know it would kill me if I had to stop eating cocks for 10 minutes, but would it kill the WH to do a little vetting?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/avcyqp_10Yk/hqdefault.jpg

cwolff
04-26-2018, 09:04 AM
Trump's a stable genius and he demonstrated that on Fox and Friends today.

@krassenstein

Remember when Trump claimed he had no knowledge about the payments made to Stormy Daniels or any agreement in general?

Well It turns out he did

How do we know?

The Moron admitted it on Fox & Friends 20 minutes ago:

"With this crazy Stormy Daniels deal, [Cohen] represented me"

RichardCranium
04-26-2018, 09:06 AM
That is in no way an admittance of knowledge of payment.

Androidpk
04-26-2018, 02:58 PM
Just hours after President Trump completed a disastrous, rambling interview on Fox & Friends, his words are already being used against him in a legal filing submitted to the court by the federal government.

The United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York submitted a letter to the federal judge which quotes Trump’s Fox & Friends interview, noting that it supports their position. The government specifically cited Trump’s assertion that Cohen handled a “tiny, tiny little fraction” of his overall legal work.

cwolff
04-26-2018, 03:05 PM
Just hours after President Trump completed a disastrous, rambling interview on Fox & Friends, his words are already being used against him in a legal filing submitted to the court by the federal government.

The United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York submitted a letter to the federal judge which quotes Trump’s Fox & Friends interview, noting that it supports their position. The government specifically cited Trump’s assertion that Cohen handled a “tiny, tiny little fraction” of his overall legal work.

That's hilarious!

3 As the Court is aware, after originally stating that the Government seized “thousands, if not millions,” of pages of privileged documents, Cohen subsequently identified three current clients. Of those three clients, one, Sean Hannity, has since said that “Michael Cohen has never represented me in any matter. I never retained him, received an invoice, or paid legal fees.” Another, President Trump, reportedly said on cable television this morning that Cohen performs “a tiny, tiny little fraction” of his overall legal work. These statements by two of Cohen’s three identified clients suggest that the seized materials are unlikely to contain voluminous privileged documents, further supporting the importance of efficiency here.

Androidpk
04-26-2018, 03:08 PM
We're now in a timeline where the POTUS calls in to a morning talk show to have a temper tantrum. Still laughing over him thinking the FBI is corrupt because they didn't raid the DNC and take all their computer servers. Is he really that dumb?

cwolff
04-26-2018, 03:22 PM
From this:

"I will make sure that you and I meet one day while we're in the courthouse. And I will take you for every penny you still don't have. And I will come after your Daily Beast and (http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-wife-ivana-2015-7) everybody else that you possibly know," Cohen said. "So I'm warning you, tread very fucking lightly, because what I'm going to do to you is going to be fucking disgusting. You understand me?"
"You write a story that has Mr. Trump's name in it, with the word rape, and I'm going to mess your life up … for as long as you're on this frickin' planet … you're going to have judgments against you, so much money, you'll never know how to get out from underneath it," he added.

To the 5th.

“Based upon the advice of counsel (https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/04/trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-takes-the-fifth-in-stormy-daniels-civil-case.html), I will assert my Fifth Amendment rights in connection with all proceedings in this case due to the ongoing criminal investigation by the FBI and US Attorney for the Southern District of New York,” Cohen said. ...
“The mob takes the Fifth,” then-candidate Trump said on the campaign trail in 2016 about Hillary Clinton aides taking the Fifth during the investigation into her private email server. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”

Wrathbringer
04-26-2018, 03:30 PM
We're now in a timeline where the POTUS calls in to a morning talk show to have a temper tantrum. Still laughing over him thinking the FBI is corrupt because they didn't raid the DNC and take all their computer servers. Is he really that dumb?

Just shut up already.

Methais
04-26-2018, 03:35 PM
OMG OMG TRUMP IS GOING DOWN FOR SURE OVER THIS!!! NO MORE FALSE HOPE!!!!!! TOFU!!

Gelston
04-26-2018, 03:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCoP2W4v2v8

Methais
04-26-2018, 03:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCoP2W4v2v8

https://media.giphy.com/media/UBK7jrkRVCo5G/giphy.gif

cwolff
04-26-2018, 05:01 PM
Was Broidy a stand in for Trump?

Stormy's Attorney @MichaelAvenatti just alluded that the payment made by Broidy to a Playboy model to cover up a pregnancy, may have been a disguise for a Trump payoff. @EdKrassen and I had been looking into this before Avenatti mentioned this today...(1)
1:49 PM - 26 Apr 2018 From @krassenstein on twitter

Wait, Did Stormy Daniels’ Lawyer Just Hint That a $1.6 Million Abortion Payout May Have Been for Trump and Not That GOP Donor? (https://www.theroot.com/wait-did-stormy-daniels-lawyer-just-hint-that-a-1-6-m-1825573158)

“So, Mika, you are familiar with the fact that a week ago, Judge (Kimba) Wood ordered Michael Cohen’s attorneys to disclose all of his clients for the last three years,” Avenatti said, “and there were three clients listed — three clients listed. Do you recall which three?”

Brzezinski listed Trump, Fox News host Sean Hannity and Republican donor Elliott Broidy — but Avenatti said she was making the same mistake everyone else had.

“No, no, no,” he said. “Mr. Trump, the Trump organization and Sean Hannity. Mr. Broidy was not disclosed in open court as one of Michael Cohen’s clients.”

Co-host Joe Scarborough asked the attorney what that meant.

“I think at some point we are going to find out, if in fact, the client in connection with the ($1.6 million) settlement was, in fact, Mr. Broidy. I’m going to leave it at that.”

Methais
04-26-2018, 06:02 PM

Wait, Did Stormy Daniels’ Lawyer Just Hint That a $1.6 Million Abortion Payout May Have Been for Trump and Not That GOP Donor? (https://www.theroot.com/wait-did-stormy-daniels-lawyer-just-hint-that-a-1-6-m-1825573158)

“So, Mika, you are familiar with the fact that a week ago, Judge (Kimba) Wood ordered Michael Cohen’s attorneys to disclose all of his clients for the last three years,” Avenatti said, “and there were three clients listed — three clients listed. Do you recall which three?”

Brzezinski listed Trump, Fox News host Sean Hannity and Republican donor Elliott Broidy — but Avenatti said she was making the same mistake everyone else had.

“No, no, no,” he said. “Mr. Trump, the Trump organization and Sean Hannity. Mr. Broidy was not disclosed in open court as one of Michael Cohen’s clients.”

“I think at some point we are going to find out, if in fact, the client in connection with the ($1.6 million) settlement was, in fact, Mr. Broidy. I’m going to leave it at that.”

https://media.giphy.com/media/Gt4FaBEFngjL2/giphy.gif

Androidpk
04-26-2018, 08:59 PM

Even if it comes out that Trump paid off a playmate to have an abortion the Evangelicals would still stick by his side.

cwolff
04-26-2018, 09:01 PM
Even if it comes out that Trump paid off a playmate to have an abortion the Evangelicals would still stick by his side.

Oh yea. Gods plan, first stones and all that.

Androidpk
05-31-2018, 11:21 PM
So Trump wages economic warfare on our closest allies and also wants to allow a Chinese company back into the US, the same company that the Intelligence Community has deemed a threat to US national security. GG.