PDA

View Full Version : A Thread for Trump's Self-Inflicted Wound of the Day

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Parkbandit
10-19-2017, 05:57 PM
Oh yeah I almost forgot, about 10.5 inches.

https://i.imgur.com/CeG5OVe.jpg

Holy shit.

/thread

Parkbandit
10-19-2017, 05:58 PM
So John Kelly is laying the smack down. (http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/19/politics/john-kelly-donald-trump-niger-family-calls/index.html)

I think Kelly raises a good point here. Even if Trump did say something like "he knew what he was getting into", he was probably trying to say the man knew the risks yet volunteered for his country anyways because that's the kind of brave man he was. The Florida Congresswoman made it sound like Trump called up and said "Yeah, your husband knew what he was getting into." CLICK. But that's because she's politicizing the hell out of this and back.

Also John Kelly confirmed Trump's statement that presidents typically don't call the families of fallen soldiers, they usually just send letters.

I've heard the same line on CBS, NBC and CNN (Sorry ABC, I don't ever watch you..) without the context.

Fake fucking news.

Gelston
10-19-2017, 07:26 PM
A friend of mine that lived here all his live until like a month ago is suddenly the biggest gator fan ever within like a day of moving to Florida just barely even over the border on the panhandle. I don't even care about college sports and it's still nauseating. I thought he was trolling at first but it appears he's as serious as Shirley.

Why'd he pick UF? FSU would be way closer.

Tgo01
10-20-2017, 12:24 AM
Wilson now says she will no longer be speaking about the phone call because, get this, the focus should be on helping the grieving widow and not on her and Trump. Gee, ya think?!

This was of course after she attacked gold star father General Kelly and after she claimed she was going to provide proof of the private moment between Trump and the widow and people would hear the "truth."

Oh yeah, she also bragged about being a "rock star" because of the controversy she created by sharing a private conversation between the president and the widow of a fallen soldier in order to score some points against the president. What a truly disgraceful piece of shit.

~Rocktar~
10-20-2017, 01:06 AM
I would like to know if she broke wiretapping laws by listening in on the call.

Tgo01
10-20-2017, 01:19 AM
I would like to know if she broke wiretapping laws by listening in on the call.

In Florida if she (or anyone for that matter) recorded the conversation then yes. If it happened how she explained (the call was on speaker phone) then I don't think any laws were broken by merely listening to the conversation. I don't think she would would have broken any laws just by overhearing the conversation even if the call weren't on speaker phone. The only way it would have been a crime is if neither the widow or Trump had any idea she was in a position to overhear the conversation, which seems unlikely if the widow knew she was in the car.

Methais
10-20-2017, 08:45 AM
Oh god I just realized this is that dumbass hat lady behind all this.

Her wearing those cowboy hats is totally cultural appropriation and she should be banned from these forums.

Gelston
10-20-2017, 09:42 AM
Oh god I just realized this is that dumbass hat lady behind all this.

Her wearing those cowboy hats is totally cultural appropriation and she should be banned from these forums.

She called General Kelly a racist for comparing her to an empty barrel.

Methais
10-20-2017, 10:27 AM
She called General Kelly a racist for comparing her to an empty barrel.

"Wilson said that after looking it up in the dictionary, she had concluded that 'empty barrel' is a 'racist term.'"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5000710/Wilson-hits-John-Kelly-barrels-charge.html

Growing up, my dad always told my sisters and I that empty barrels make the most noise. The lesson was that if you don't know what you're talking about, it's better to remain silent because you will learn that more often than not, the people who make the most noise and have the loudest opinions really don't know what they are talking about; they have so much to say, but they have no knowledge or research to back up what they are talking about (https://www.theodysseyonline.com/empty-barrels-make-the-most-noise)

Is Wilson trying to say that all black people are full of shit? What a racist.

Gelston
10-20-2017, 10:43 AM
Yeah, she is fucking retarded. General Kelly made her look like a a fucking moron and now she is trying to call him racist. Fucking liberals.

Methais
10-20-2017, 12:39 PM
Widow releases Trump's call after her husband was killed in Afghanistan (http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/widow-releases-trumps-call-after-her-husband-was-killed-in-afghanistan/article/2638138)

Not THE widow, but A widow. Like how Wadsworth wasn't THE butler, but A butler.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/06/88/9e/06889eea1a7ba3ab45f3a362e5303289.jpg

Tgo01
10-20-2017, 04:56 PM
Widow releases Trump's call after her husband was killed in Afghanistan (http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/widow-releases-trumps-call-after-her-husband-was-killed-in-afghanistan/article/2638138)

Not THE widow, but A widow. Like how Wadsworth wasn't THE butler, but A butler.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/06/88/9e/06889eea1a7ba3ab45f3a362e5303289.jpg

It's obvious what happened here. Trump is such a raging racist that he said to himself "Oh a white soldier? Well I better call his white widow and express my deepest sympathies. What a great man."

But when we're talking about a black soldier he said to himself "Oh a black soldier? Clearly his widow is black so I better call her, tell her he knew what he was getting himself into and hangup so she knows how much I detest black people."

I bet Trump feels silly now not realizing both widows were black.

Gelston
10-20-2017, 04:59 PM
It's obvious what happened here. Trump is such a raging racist that he said to himself "Oh a white soldier? Well I better call his white widow and express my deepest sympathies. What a great man."

But when we're talking about a black soldier he said to himself "Oh a black soldier? Clearly his widow is black so I better call her, tell her he knew what he was getting himself into and hangup so she knows how much I detest black people."

I bet Trump feels silly now not realizing both widows were black.

I watched a short performance of a scene from Hamilton shown at the Tonys with brief forward by Barrack Hussein Obama and his wife today.

Tgo01
10-20-2017, 05:05 PM
I watched a short performance of a scene from Hamilton shown at the Tonys with brief forward by Barrack Hussein Obama and his wife today.

Racist.

Gelston
10-20-2017, 05:09 PM
Racist.

It was actually pretty good. I enjoyed it.

Tgo01
10-20-2017, 05:16 PM
It was actually pretty good. I enjoyed it.

Double racist!

Methais
10-20-2017, 06:22 PM
Gelston views black people as only being here for his entertainment!

Triple racist!

Latrinsorm
10-20-2017, 08:51 PM
A friend of mine that lived here all his live until like a month ago is suddenly the biggest gator fan ever within like a day of moving to Florida just barely even over the border on the panhandle. I don't even care about college sports and it's still nauseating. I thought he was trolling at first but it appears he's as serious as Shirley.To be fair, the only college people that are from Parts, Unknown have going for them is UND-Ertaker, and they haven't been in the National Championship since 2010.
Wilson now says she will no longer be speaking about the phone call because, get this, the focus should be on helping the grieving widow and not on her and Trump. Gee, ya think?! This was of course after she attacked gold star father General Kelly and after she claimed she was going to provide proof of the private moment between Trump and the widow and people would hear the "truth." Oh yeah, she also bragged about being a "rock star" because of the controversy she created by sharing a private conversation between the president and the widow of a fallen soldier in order to score some points against the president. What a truly disgraceful piece of shit.I gotta hand it to you here Terry, you have her dead to rights. Just look at her Twitter: "Republican President totally fabricated what I heard him say to the wife of a soldier who died in action (and I have proof). Sad!" (https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/920611770775064576)

Oops! President Trump said that about her (with the appropriate substitutions).

And made no attempt whatsoever to provide said proof.

And you still decided it was the Congresswoman who didn't back up her claims.

Ha! Ha!

Schmuck.

Tgo01
10-20-2017, 10:20 PM
To be fair, the only college people that are from Parts, Unknown have going for them is UND-Ertaker, and they haven't been in the National Championship since 2010.I gotta hand it to you here Terry, you have her dead to rights. Just look at her Twitter: "Republican President totally fabricated what I heard him say to the wife of a soldier who died in action (and I have proof). Sad!" (https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/920611770775064576)

Ha! Ha!

Schmuck.

Shaddap.

Godsanvil
10-20-2017, 10:52 PM
She was recorded today telling people how she is a rock star now. She is scum of the earth lying about a phone call and using a soldiers death to promote herself into the spotlight. Also who in the hell dresses that lady? She looks like she belongs in a barrel at a rodeo.

Tgo01
10-20-2017, 11:07 PM
She was recorded today telling people how she is a rock star now. She is scum of the earth lying about a phone call and using a soldiers death to promote herself into the spotlight. Also who in the hell dresses that lady? She looks like she belongs in a barrel at a rodeo.

You mentioned a barrel while talking about a black woman! Clearly you're racist!!!1111

Methais
10-21-2017, 01:31 AM
To be fair, the only college people that are from Parts, Unknown have going for them is UND-Ertaker, and they haven't been in the National Championship since 2010.I gotta hand it to you here Terry, you have her dead to rights. Just look at her Twitter: "Republican President totally fabricated what I heard him say to the wife of a soldier who died in action (and I have proof). Sad!" (https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/920611770775064576)

Ha! Ha!

Schmuck.

Until he temporarily became a biker from Houston, Undertaker was from Death Valley. Ultimate Warrior was from Parts Unknown.

Geez Latrin you're starting to remind me of Krakii. :(

Latrinsorm
10-22-2017, 05:58 PM
Until he temporarily became a biker from Houston, Undertaker was from Death Valley. Ultimate Warrior was from Parts Unknown.

Geez Latrin you're starting to remind me of Krakii. :(Kane was from Parts Unknown.
Undertaker is Kane's brother IRL IFL IAL.
Ergo, vis a vis, therefore Undertaker is from Parts Unknown.

QED

You dared to cross me here on this...

...and you lost.

Methais
10-23-2017, 08:49 AM
Kane was from Parts Unknown.
Undertaker is Kane's brother IRL IFL IAL.
Ergo, vis a vis, therefore Undertaker is from Parts Unknown.

QED

You dared to cross me here on this...

...and you lost.

Death Valley is part of Parts Known, which is the opposite of Parts Unknown.

https://www.mapsofworld.com/location-maps/newimages/usa-death-valley-ca.jpg

SEE?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WE KNOW WHERE DEATH VALLEY IS!!!!!

UPDATE: Some archaeologists have potentially discovered the location of Parts Unknown. Apparently it's in Wisconsin.

"After doing some extensive research, I've actually found Parts Unknown," he boldly stated. "It's not in Nepal, it's not in the Fiji Islands … it's actually right next to Sheboygan, Wisconsin. It's Parts Unknown, Wisconsin."

http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/talent_champion_xl/public/article/image/2009/10/12172440.jpg

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/partsunknown

I know this is legitimate because they have a Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Parts-Unknown-Wisconsin/400390793336065

Androidpk
10-30-2017, 10:05 PM
Trump's transgender military ban got shot down today in federal court.

Plaintiffs are current and aspiring service members who are transgender. Many have years of experience in the military. Some have decades. They have been deployed on active duty in Iraq and Afghanistan. They have and continue to serve with distinction. All fear that the directives of the Presidential Memorandum will have devastating impacts on their careers and their families. They have moved the Court to enjoin the directives of the Presidential Memorandum, believing that these directives violate the fundamental guarantees of due process afforded by the Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
The Memorandum unequivocally directs the military to prohibit indefinitely the accession of transgender individuals and to authorize their discharge.
The Court holds that Plaintiffs are likely to succeed on their Fifth Amendment claim. As a form of government action that classifies people based on their gender identity, and disfavors a class of historically persecuted and politically powerless individuals, the President’s directives are subject to a fairly searching form of scrutiny. Plaintiffs claim that the President’s directives cannot survive such scrutiny because they are not genuinely based on legitimate concerns regarding military effectiveness or budget constraints, but are instead driven by a desire to express disapproval of transgender people generally. The Court finds that a number of factors— including the sheer breadth of the exclusion ordered by the directives, the unusual circumstances surrounding the President’s announcement of them, the fact that the reasons given for them do not appear to be supported by any facts, and the recent rejection of those reasons by the military itself—strongly suggest that Plaintiffs’ Fifth Amendment claim is meritorious.

~Rocktar~
10-30-2017, 10:08 PM
Serving in the Military is not a right so the due process defense is crap. Likely though, it will pass through our courts just fine because many in them have long since abandoned the actual law.

Androidpk
10-30-2017, 10:17 PM
Just like his travel bans this one had no merit at all.

~Rocktar~
10-30-2017, 10:44 PM
Again, courts ignoring the law.

Androidpk
10-30-2017, 11:00 PM
Again, courts ignoring the law.

Are you a lawyer?

Gelston
10-30-2017, 11:08 PM
It'll hit a higher court. Honestly, I'm not against trannies in the military, so long as it is proven that it doesn't effect readiness due to non-deployable status and so long as the military isn't footing the bill for anything having to do with them being trannies. Also, they are considered the sex on their original birth certificate.

~Rocktar~
10-30-2017, 11:30 PM
Are you a lawyer?

Because having an opinion requires a law degree?

Androidpk
10-30-2017, 11:42 PM
Because having an opinion requires a law degree?

So it's just your opinion that these judges don't know what they're talking about. Gotcha.

Gelston
10-30-2017, 11:47 PM
So it's just your opinion that these judges don't know what they're talking about. Gotcha.

It is one Judge. Not judges.

Androidpk
10-30-2017, 11:50 PM
Referring to the ones involved in the travel ban judgment too.

~Rocktar~
10-31-2017, 01:42 AM

Well, since a travel ban was upheld, the Supreme Court was about to hear on another one and several legal scholars seem to agree that the judges are activists playing very caviler with the law, it's not just me. But if that makes you sleep at night ok. Good to know that you consider all the text vomit you post as fact and above reproach and everyone else is of course wrong, lying or whatever. Keep consistent dumbass.

Androidpk
10-31-2017, 01:48 AM
Keep consistent that says people should be allowed to own nuclear weapons because of the 2nd amendment but that the government should step in and regulate social media companies.. :lol:

~Rocktar~
10-31-2017, 10:21 AM
Keep consistent that says people should be allowed to own nuclear weapons because of the 2nd amendment but that the government should step in and regulate social media companies.. :lol:

Yay, let's resort to personal attacks because we have no real argument. Also, where did I say the government should step in? Oh, that's right, I didn't but that would not fit your narrative so you ignore it or your reading comprehension is just dismal. I simply wondered when they would because of past precedent. Keep digging dumbass, sooner or later that hole you are in will collapse.

Androidpk
10-31-2017, 10:27 AM
Yay, let's resort to personal attacks because we have no real argument.

Keep digging dumbass, sooner or later that hole you are in will collapse.

Good to know that you consider all the text vomit you post as fact and above reproach and everyone else is of course wrong, lying or whatever. Keep consistent dumbass.

:lol2:

At least your consistent in this area ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tenlaar
11-05-2017, 12:04 AM
The Trump Organization has won the permission to hire 70 foreign workers to serve as maids, cooks and servers for the 2017-2018 tourist season, according to data from the U.S. Labor Department.

The Palm Beach Post reported Friday that Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Fla., won the permission after first applying for the H-2B visas in July. The request was originally filed during Trump's "Made In America" week at the White House.

Palm Beach's unemployment rate currently sits at 3.6 percent. A local job placement agency told the Post that there are plenty of local workers who would be eager to fill the positions.

"We currently have 5,136 qualified candidates in Palm Beach County for various hospitality positions listed in the Employ Florida state jobs database," CareerSource spokesman Tom Veenstra said Friday.

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/shake-head-gif-23.gif

Gelston
11-05-2017, 01:47 AM
Explain what your post means, Tenlaar.

Tenlaar
11-05-2017, 02:37 AM
I'm sure if you try real hard you can figure it out.

Gelston
11-05-2017, 02:52 AM
I'm sure if you try real hard you can figure it out.

So, you don't care to explain it and are just c/ping random shit. okay.

Tenlaar
11-05-2017, 02:30 PM
So, you don't care to explain it and are just c/ping random shit. okay.

If you need somebody to explain to you why Mar-a-lago applying to bring immigrants into the country to work there rather than hiring local people who need jobs at the same time that President American Jobs was in DC having a "Made in America" week makes him continue to look like a lying sack of shit, I don't know what to tell you.

Neveragain
11-05-2017, 02:44 PM
If you need somebody to explain to you why Mar-a-lago applying to bring immigrants into the country to work there rather than hiring local people who need jobs at the same time that President American Jobs was in DC having a "Made in America" week makes him continue to look like a lying sack of shit, I don't know what to tell you.

Jews don't like Cuban or Puerto Rican caddies.

Latrinsorm
11-05-2017, 05:39 PM
I just assumed he was a raging alcoholic!

Tgo01
11-06-2017, 05:21 PM
OMG! Trump dumped fish food into Koi pond! I do believe this is an even bigger threat to the US than Russian trolls on Twitter!

Methais
11-07-2017, 09:59 AM
OMG! Trump dumped fish food into Koi pond! I do believe this is an even bigger threat to the US than Russian trolls on Twitter!

https://i.imgur.com/JQbEh7E.png

Parkbandit
11-07-2017, 10:14 AM

I love the outrage about that.. until they actually watch the unedited video of Trump dumping it in the pond after the Japanese Prime Minister does it. Then it's like "BUT RUSSIA!"

Androidpk
11-07-2017, 01:33 PM
The US is now the only country in the world not signed on to the Paris Climate Accord.

Amerek
11-07-2017, 01:55 PM
The US is now the only country in the world not signed on to the Paris Climate Accord.

Wasn't this the accord that would punish US but not China for not holding emission standards?

Androidpk
11-07-2017, 02:13 PM
Wasn't this the accord that would punish US but not China for not holding emission standards?

No, the accord is non-binding.

Methais
11-07-2017, 02:55 PM
I love the outrage about that.. until they actually watch the unedited video of Trump dumping it in the pond after the Japanese Prime Minister does it. Then it's like "BUT RUSSIA!"

Wait this was a real thing? I thought Tgo was just making up some random ridiculousness. :lol:

I require a link.

Methais
11-07-2017, 02:56 PM
No, the accord is non-binding.

If it's non-binding then who gives a fuck? That just means everyone who is on board is doing it for feelgoods but now they're mad that the US isn't going to pony up the money for them.

Parkbandit
11-07-2017, 03:08 PM
Wait this was a real thing? I thought Tgo was just making up some random ridiculousness. :lol:

I require a link.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/06/politics/donald-trump-koi-pond-japan/index.html

It's been corrected to say he was only following the PM's lead.

It was funny for a day though.. "Look how lazy, animal abusing and impatient President Trump is!!!1111oneoneoneon"

Methais
11-07-2017, 03:33 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/06/politics/donald-trump-koi-pond-japan/index.html

It's been corrected to say he was only following the PM's lead.

It was funny for a day though.. "Look how lazy, animal abusing and impatient President Trump is!!!1111oneoneoneon"

:lol:

Also in before :jerkit:

Androidpk
11-09-2017, 02:13 AM
Trump's first year in review:

0 major legislation passed
73 days spent golfing
2,470 tweets

Parkbandit
11-09-2017, 07:21 AM
It's been 1 year since our President was elected.

Let's look back...

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?105060-2016-Election-Prediction-Thread&highlight=election

So many good posts in that thread.

Gelston
11-09-2017, 07:24 AM

73 days spent golfing
2,470 tweets

1 Supreme Court Justice confirmed.

Neveragain
11-09-2017, 08:18 AM

73 days spent golfing
2,470 tweets

I think it was Reagan that asked people if they were better off now than they were before and for me personally things are certainly better than they were a year ago. The stock market would suggest the same for many others.

Methais
11-09-2017, 08:53 AM
It's been 1 year since our President was elected.

Let's look back...

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?105060-2016-Election-Prediction-Thread&highlight=election

So many good posts in that thread.

Well this is really not a fun night. No matter what, the alt-right won tonight

He's getting FL and NC. Thanks Comey. I hope everyone enjoys the new dictator.

There aren't enough votes left in FL and probably not enough in NC.

The big issue here though is MI. If that's lost, the country is in a lot of trouble.

I think she'll pull them, but this election is starting to look like a 272/268 night- which no one saw coming

Trump is now favored for WI. If that's the case, this is almost impossible for her to win.

This is the scariest political moment in my lifetime

Oh get a grip, you enormous, gaping cunt.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5iB6_73rNnc/maxresdefault.jpg

:lol:

Too much gold in that thread to quote. Especially time4fun's realtime transformation from an arrogant twat to Gollum.

Methais
11-09-2017, 09:05 AM
https://scontent.fbtr1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14947827_10154342676407535_2907034016989676556_n.j pg?oh=10525f0d8042e8f8ff9a6ad411af31cd&oe=5A993EC2

Androidpk
11-09-2017, 10:18 AM
Corker announces Senate hearing to examine Trump's 'authority to use nuclear weapons'

Tgo01
11-09-2017, 05:20 PM
Corker announces Senate hearing to examine Trump's 'authority to use nuclear weapons'

And the butthurt continues.

Androidpk
11-09-2017, 05:29 PM
Tgo correcting the record.

Gelston
11-09-2017, 05:30 PM
Funny, examining Trump's potential use of nuclear weapons but never thought a second about Obama's actual use of Drones all over the planet to assassinate people, even in allied countries and even US citizens.

Nukes have failsafes. The President can't actually order one launched by himself.

Parkbandit
11-09-2017, 05:34 PM
Funny, examining Trump's potential use of nuclear weapons but never thought a second about Obama's actual use of Drones all over the planet to assassinate people, even in allied countries and even US citizens.

Nukes have failsafes. The President can't actually order one launched by himself.

BUT TEH NUCLEAR CODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tgo01
11-09-2017, 05:38 PM

I thought legally he could, the secretary of defense just ensures the codes given are correct, he can't actually overrule the president.

Supposedly Nixon would order nuclear strikes while drunk and his chief of staff convinced everyone to stand down until Nixon sobered up, but once he was sober and if he wanted the strikes anyways I don't think there was anything anyone could do to stop it. Unless someone along the chain refused the orders, which is illegal to my knowledge.

Wrathbringer
11-09-2017, 05:46 PM
And the butthurt continues.

I know! Isn't it grand? :D

Tgo01
11-09-2017, 05:47 PM
I know! Isn't it grand? :D

The continued butt hurt is what gets me through the day. This shit is better than crack.

Androidpk
11-09-2017, 05:59 PM
Must be a nice bubble to live in where there is no such thing as valid criticism because they're either butt hurt or partisan hack.

Tgo01
11-09-2017, 06:07 PM
Must be a nice bubble to live in where there is no such thing as valid criticism because they're either butt hurt or partisan hack.

Right. Suddenly it's a problem that the president has great leeway over use of nuclear weapons. It wasn't a problem under Mr. First President ever to spend every single day of his time in office at War. It wasn't a problem under Bush who started two wars. It wasn't a problem when Bill Clinton was launching missiles left and right to distract the nation away from his sexual attacks against young interns. It wasn't a problem when Reagan was illegally selling weapons to Iran.

No. It's suddenly a problem now and has nothing to do with the butt hurttness of people still pissed that we have literally Orange Hitler in office.

Androidpk
11-09-2017, 06:17 PM
Right. Suddenly it's a problem that the president has great leeway over use of nuclear weapons. It wasn't a problem under Mr. First President ever to spend every single day of his time in office at War. It wasn't a problem under Bush who started two wars. It wasn't a problem when Bill Clinton was launching missiles left and right to distract the nation away from his sexual attacks against young interns. It wasn't a problem when Reagan was illegally selling weapons to Iran.

No. It's suddenly a problem now and has nothing to do with the butt hurttness of people still pissed that we have literally Orange Hitler in office.

It wasn't a big deal for those president's because they weren't raving lunatics. Trump has people in both parties concerned over his mental health and what he may do.

Wrathbringer
11-09-2017, 06:22 PM
It wasn't a big deal for those president's because they weren't raving lunatics. Trump has people in both parties concerned over his mental health and what he may do.

Don't be retarded.

Tgo01
11-09-2017, 06:23 PM
It wasn't a big deal for those president's because they weren't raving lunatics.

Right. Right. Obama, the man who made the usage of drones a national pastime, killing thousands of people, some of whom were American citizens. Obama, the man who bombed a civilian hospital.

Bush who invaded TWO countries in a span of TWO years.

No problems here.

WHAT??! Trump is in office? Well surely THIS is different. Because he has....uhh....well...uh....done....a lot of...bad stuff...as president....like...wait, weren't you the one laughing in the other thread about how Trump has literally done nothing while in office?

So Trump has done nothing while in office yet has proven to everyone just how crazy he is and therefore we need to look at dem dere nucler weapons!

This has NOTHING to do with butt hurtness at all!

You must be tired from carrying all that water from the Never Trump crowd, pk. Maybe you should take a break for a few days, or years.

Androidpk
11-09-2017, 06:26 PM
Yep, despite all of those actions no one considered those presidents mentally unfit. This has nothing to do with being butt hurt.

Tgo01
11-09-2017, 06:28 PM
Yep, despite all of those actions no one considered those presidents mentally unfit. This has nothing to do with being butt hurt.

Yes, despite all of the blood on previous presidents' hands, and despite doing nothing to suggest he's going to launch nukes all over the world, clearly this has to do with Trump being dangerous and nothing to do with butt hurt. Honest question, pk, does it hurt to be this stupid or are you used to it now?

Androidpk
11-09-2017, 06:40 PM
Your insults are as weak as your political beliefs.

Tgo01
11-09-2017, 07:01 PM

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/41/4181e3c45e38da71d3a0f60eb67b360b531d5b9bb049c5b079 d3ad0ad9fc6aa1.jpg

Androidpk
11-09-2017, 07:03 PM
The rallying cry of a partisan hack.

Tgo01
11-09-2017, 07:11 PM
The rallying cry of a partisan hack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA5UqUyFmT0

Gelston
11-09-2017, 07:14 PM
I thought legally he could, the secretary of defense just ensures the codes given are correct, he can't actually overrule the president.

Supposedly Nixon would order nuclear strikes while drunk and his chief of staff convinced everyone to stand down until Nixon sobered up, but once he was sober and if he wanted the strikes anyways I don't think there was anything anyone could do to stop it. Unless someone along the chain refused the orders, which is illegal to my knowledge.

He can't overrule, but he can get the remainder of the secretaries to declare the President mentally ill. He can't launch them alone. I have faith that Mattis and Kelly would do their jobs and not let him just launch nukes just because. I don't think Trump would do that anyways.

And yes, it is illegal to refuse a lawful order. The President's order can be ruled unlawful after the fact, but you are already arrested and shit before that.

Tgo01
11-09-2017, 07:19 PM
He can't overrule, but he can get the remainder of the secretaries to declare the President mentally ill. He can't launch them alone. I have faith that Mattis and Kelly would do their jobs and not let him just launch nukes just because. I don't think Trump would do that anyways.

I don't think Trump is going to be launching nukes either.

But for the sake of argument; if Trump did decide to nuke Androidpk's house, do the secretaries have the power to declare the president mentally ill? And if so would they use this power merely to stop something they think is bad as opposed to really believing the president is mentally ill?

Gelston
11-09-2017, 07:37 PM
I don't think Trump is going to be launching nukes either.

But for the sake of argument; if Trump did decide to nuke Androidpk's house, do the secretaries have the power to declare the president mentally ill? And if so would they use this power merely to stop something they think is bad as opposed to really believing the president is mentally ill?

Section 4 of the 25th Amendment allows the VP and the majority of cabinet members to declare the President mentally ill.

Tgo01
11-09-2017, 07:49 PM
Section 4 of the 25th Amendment allows the VP and the majority of cabinet members to declare the President mentally ill.

Yeah but that's something they have to tell Congress about. It's like a whole thing. It's not supposed to be like "I don't like this move by the president, let's just declare him crazy so we don't do this thing."

Again, this is all legally speaking. With the way our country is going to shit thanks to people like Androidpk it wouldn't surprise me to see people abuse powers like this.

Neveragain
11-09-2017, 07:55 PM
Well this is really not a fun night. No matter what, the alt-right won tonight ~ Time4fun

Honestly, I have been laughing for almost 2 minutes now after reading this.

Gelston
11-09-2017, 08:01 PM
Yeah but that's something they have to tell Congress about. It's like a whole thing. It's not supposed to be like "I don't like this move by the president, let's just declare him crazy so we don't do this thing."

Again, this is all legally speaking. With the way our country is going to shit thanks to people like Androidpk it wouldn't surprise me to see people abuse powers like this.

They tell Congress, yes, of course. But they have also effectively prevented a nuclear launch.

And they could mutiny like that too, but Congress has the final say. They can remove him for a short period though. If he isn't actually ill, then all those people are going to be fired.

Neveragain
11-09-2017, 08:05 PM

http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/blank-stare-gif-13.gif

Fortybox
11-09-2017, 08:28 PM

Time4pk < Time4fun. Please try harder, thx.

Parkbandit
11-09-2017, 08:29 PM

Holy shit.

stop.

~Rocktar~
11-09-2017, 08:45 PM

Is that before or after he gets indicted for real estate fraud?

Fortybox
11-09-2017, 11:12 PM
Holy shit.

stop.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/VIicYHrQ106ti/giphy.gif

Androidpk
11-10-2017, 12:08 AM
Sometimes I forgot how triggering this thread is to the Trump fanboys.

Neveragain
11-10-2017, 04:14 AM

Dude, you need to stay out of the sativa's. The threat of thermonuclear war is far less than it was during the Reagan administration.

Parkbandit
11-10-2017, 07:34 AM

The only one triggered right now is you. It's been that way since time4fun left.

Did you screw her.. and screw her out of some GS gear too?

Androidpk
11-10-2017, 07:50 AM
The only one triggered right now is you. It's been that way since time4fun left.

I'd tell you to get some new material but we all know how much you love harassing people. Bet you really miss warclaidhm, too bad people like you made him commit suicide.

Gelston
11-10-2017, 08:11 AM
I'd tell you to get some new material but we all know how much you love harassing people. Bet you really miss warclaidhm, too bad people like you made him commit suicide.

Now you're going flimbo level retarded.

Androidpk
11-10-2017, 08:18 AM
Now you're going flimbo level retarded.

Right, it's okay for him to continuously try and slander me but I say something true about him and that's out of line. Fuck off.

Wrathbringer
11-10-2017, 08:19 AM
#Americafirst

Gelston
11-10-2017, 08:26 AM
Right, it's okay for him to continuously try and slander me but I say something true about him and that's out of line. Fuck off.

What was true that you said?

Parkbandit
11-10-2017, 12:46 PM

https://pics.me.me/you-play-the-victim-so-well-im-surprised-you-dont-14662899.png

Methais
11-10-2017, 03:31 PM

To be fair, if everyone was as much of a pussy then as they are today and social media existed at the time, the same shit would probably be said about any of those past presidents.

The difference today is that everyone has their own soapbox that reaches the entire world on command combined with most of the world being a fragile little cunt that takes offense to everything and spends all day every day in an uproar because someone else told them to.

Methais
11-10-2017, 03:35 PM

Someone check pk’s dick for a tattoo that says “Sorry for being a penis.” and you’ll have your answer.

Please elaborate on how PB and/or anybody here is responsible for Warclaidhm and his severe mental issues that had the same end result everywhere he went.

Anything other than an actual detailed answer is undeniable proof that you let time4fun tattoo “Sorry for being a penis.” on your wang.

Stanley Burrell
11-10-2017, 03:36 PM
Yo, what was it, like, yesterday, or the day before? Before Trump was in China. When he was in S. Korea:

I don't have any issue with Trump being C.E.O.

I just don't really see him as a president figure.

But, back to this crap:

Yo, what was it, like, yesterday, or the day before? Before Trump was in China. When he was in S. Korea:

Did any of y'all notice how he got golf applause when talking about serious shit, but then when he mentioned Korean golfers, the crowd went wild? Sorry, not a lotta food in my belly and low on sleep. Peace yas negros.

Androidpk
11-10-2017, 04:02 PM
Someone check pk’s dick for a tattoo that says “Sorry for being a penis.” and you’ll have your answer.

Please elaborate on how PB and/or anybody here is responsible for Warclaidhm and his severe mental issues that had the same end result everywhere he went.

Anything other than an actual detailed answer is undeniable proof that you let time4fun tattoo “Sorry for being a penis.” on your wang.

Nice job trying to rationalize harassing and bullying him. Real classy.

Parkbandit
11-10-2017, 06:36 PM
Nice job trying to rationalize harassing and bullying him. Real classy.

I want the record to reflect that I don't want you to kill yourself Androidpk. Clearly you are very upset and feel bullied and harassed and that was not my intention. My intention was to only point out how fucking stupid you are and what a piece of shit you are.

Clearly if you get upset over a girl masturbating too loudly and feel harassed and bullied on an Internet forum.. you aren't in a good mental health place. I suggest you take some time away from the Internet and go outside for a walk.

We're here for you, Androidpk.

Androidpk
11-10-2017, 07:11 PM
I want the record to reflect that I don't want you to kill yourself Androidpk. Clearly you are very upset and feel bullied and harassed and that was not my intention. My intention was to only point out how fucking stupid you are and what a piece of shit you are.

Clearly if you get upset over a girl masturbating too loudly and feel harassed and bullied on an Internet forum.. you aren't in a good mental health place. I suggest you take some time away from the Internet and go outside for a walk.

We're here for you, Androidpk.

Maybe I should go into my rep and count how many times you told me to kill myself. Clearly you find the subject of suicide to be amusing. Keep on showing everyone what a loser you are.

Taernath
11-10-2017, 07:48 PM
Bet you really miss warclaidhm, too bad people like you made him commit suicide.

You know he posted about what drove him to commit suicide, right? People telling him to fuck off on the PC was not one of them.

Bringing up someone's suicide to try and win an internet argument or claim some sort of moral high ground is really fucking shitty.

Androidpk
11-10-2017, 08:00 PM
You know he posted about what drove him to commit suicide, right? People telling him to fuck off on the PC was not one of them.

Bringing up someone's suicide to try and win an internet argument or claim some sort of moral high ground is really fucking shitty.

This has nothing to do with claiming a moral high ground, it's pointing out the obvious. Some people harassed the shit out of him here on the forums and in GS and some of the same people involved are still harassing others today, to the point where some have quit the game or no longer post on the forums. Don't like hearing the truth? Tough titties.

Parkbandit
11-10-2017, 08:13 PM
Maybe I should go into my rep and count how many times you told me to kill myself. Clearly you find the subject of suicide to be amusing. Keep on showing everyone what a loser you are.

Yes. Please post every single rep I sent to you, telling you to kill yourself.

This is me, calling you out on your typical "I'm the victim here" bullshit.

Put up, or shut up.

Leech.

Androidpk
11-10-2017, 08:14 PM
Keep on being a toxic loser, bro.

Parkbandit
11-10-2017, 08:14 PM

One thing you can always count on: Pieces of shit like Androidpk will never, ever have the moral high ground ever.

Parkbandit
11-10-2017, 08:15 PM

Come on, bitch.. post them! We're all waiting here. Show us exactly how I red repped you with comments for you to go kill yourself.

We're all waiting.

Androidpk
11-10-2017, 08:17 PM
Keep on sending the red rep, it's the only thing you bring to these forums.

Parkbandit
11-10-2017, 08:18 PM
This has nothing to do with claiming a moral high ground, it's pointing out the obvious. Some people harassed the shit out of him here on the forums and in GS and some of the same people involved are still harassing others today, to the point where some have quit the game or no longer post on the forums. Don't like hearing the truth? Tough titties.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/80/a3/61/80a361fa41a44bccaddbe8e9144bc9b3--big-girl-panties-pinterest-pin.jpg

Parkbandit
11-10-2017, 08:20 PM

So... you looked and there wasn't a single red rep comment from me telling you to go kill yourself?

Weird.

So, you were just full of shit yet again.

Weird x100

Androidpk
11-10-2017, 08:27 PM
Oh they are there alright. Why are you even still posting on the forums when all you do is try and harass and antagonize people, saying how much you get off on it? There's a name for people like you, sadist.

Parkbandit
11-10-2017, 08:30 PM
Oh they are there alright. Why are you even still posting on the forums when all you do is try and harass and antagonize people, saying how much you get off on it? There's a name for people like you, sadist.

Why not post them then? Prove me wrong?

It'll be the first time in your life.. you should do it!

drauz
11-10-2017, 08:47 PM
Look he is obviously comparing himself to Warclaidhm, so he is implying he is suicidal. Get some help please.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/41/Lifelinelogo.svg/1200px-Lifelinelogo.svg.png

Neveragain
11-10-2017, 09:34 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/TrDxCdtmdluP6/giphy.gif

Parkbandit
11-10-2017, 11:47 PM

Still waiting for all these comments from me, asking you to kill yourself.

Maybe they are just in your head? Like a little voice?

Methais
11-11-2017, 10:37 AM

Yes. Please post every single rep I sent to you, telling you to kill yourself.

This is me, calling you out on your typical "I'm the victim here" bullshit.

Put up, or shut up.

Leech.

Come on, bitch.. post them! We're all waiting here. Show us exactly how I red repped you with comments for you to go kill yourself.

We're all waiting.

So... you looked and there wasn't a single red rep comment from me telling you to go kill yourself?

Weird.

So, you were just full of shit yet again.

Weird x100

Why not post them then? Prove me wrong?

It'll be the first time in your life.. you should do it!

Still waiting for all these comments from me, asking you to kill yourself.

Maybe they are just in your head? Like a little voice?

It's like he has no idea that everyone who reads his posts already know he's full of shit and that he has no ability to back up anything he claims before even having to read the posts to confirm it.

And also seems to think someone being called out on their bullshit = bullying.

Stop being a vaginahead.

https://i.imgur.com/y8Ea8jB.gif

Androidpk
11-11-2017, 12:44 PM

You are seriously delusional.

Taernath
11-11-2017, 12:54 PM

A lot of people have posted rep they received from PB, so you shouldn't be afraid to do so here.

Unless you're lying, of course.

Androidpk
11-11-2017, 01:03 PM
Good for those people.

drauz
11-11-2017, 01:09 PM
Good for those people.

So you're lying...

Androidpk
11-11-2017, 01:16 PM
So you're lying...

Discusses the subject of suicide.. must be suicidal.
Doesn't post rep received.. must be lying.

You have some strange fucking logic dude.

Are you saying PB doesn't harass people here?

drauz
11-11-2017, 01:29 PM

I don't care enough to respond to this anymore.

Just don't kill yourself. I'm sure it can be hard to talk about, but I'm sure someone loves you.

Taernath
11-11-2017, 01:50 PM

Well yeah, if you claim something then refuse to provide any evidence don't be surprised if people, y'know, don't believe you.

Don't conflate the very specific claim you made with some naughty red rep telling you to fuck off.

Fortybox
11-11-2017, 01:59 PM
It's like he has no idea that everyone who reads his posts already know he's full of shit and that he has no ability to back up anything he claims before even having to read the posts to confirm it.

Stop being a vaginahead.

https://i.imgur.com/y8Ea8jB.gif

Wait...Androidpk = Flimbo? Or are you alluding to Flimbo because he previously used the same verbal tactics against PB?

STOP CONFUSING MEH!!11one

https://media1.giphy.com/media/H4zeDO4ocDYqY/giphy.gif

Androidpk
11-11-2017, 02:14 PM
Well yeah, if you claim something then refuse to provide any evidence don't be surprised if people, y'know, don't believe you.

So suddenly evidence is super important now? Strange, never stopped PB from trying to slander me for the past few years.

drauz
11-11-2017, 02:21 PM
So suddenly evidence is super important now? Strange, never stopped PB from trying to slander me for the past few years.

You mean repeating something that you said? Do you not even remember conversations from like a couple weeks ago?

Taernath
11-11-2017, 02:22 PM
So suddenly evidence is super important now?

I'm not sure you want to open that door. Didn't someone accuse you of sending them rep with sexual references to their teenage daughter? I didn't really believe that one, but if you say I should...

Androidpk
11-11-2017, 02:23 PM
You mean repeating something that you said? Do you not even remember conversations from like a couple weeks ago?

I don't care enough to respond to this anymore.

drauz
11-11-2017, 02:26 PM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/06/you-got-me.gif

Methais
11-11-2017, 02:51 PM

Let me guess. You're extremely non-delusional, right?

Remember when you said this?

Since you won't post any of these mythological reps, do what you originally said and go count them. Then come back here and tell us that number. It was your idea and all. Unless you're just talking shit like usual, in which case shut the fuck up and stop being the offspring of time4fun & Flimbo.

Androidpk
11-11-2017, 02:52 PM
Unless you're just talking shit like usual

irony..

Methais
11-11-2017, 02:56 PM
irony..even though you don't have a problem with backing up what you say, which is literally the opposite of shit talking. All the irony is centered around me. Probably because I'm retarded.

Oh, sorry. Let me try again to where it will be harder for you to avoid addressing the actual relevant part of the post. I'll bold it in case that will help you.

Since you won't post any of these mythological reps, do what you originally said and go count them. Then come back here and tell us that number. It was your idea and all. Otherwise shut the fuck up and stop being the offspring of time4fun & Flimbo.

Androidpk
11-11-2017, 03:08 PM
Otherwise shut the fuck up and stop being the offspring of time4fun & Flimbo.

You should really take your own advice.

Methais
11-11-2017, 03:20 PM
You should really take your own advice.

You should really stop being worse than time4fun. She at least tried to back up her bullshit, despite still usually failing miserably. You on the other hand just skip straight to the failing miserably part.

Have you counted your PB "kill yourself" red reps yet like you were talking about? I think we all know the answer to that.

Parkbandit
11-11-2017, 07:59 PM

It should be easy enough to find. Here, I'm going to help you:

Pull up reputation page.
Copy all
Paste in a doc
Search for Parkbandit
Read rep
Copy / paste every single rep comment that I gave you, telling you to kill yourself
Win the Internet.

Until then, you are doing what you always do: Post some bullshit and hope no one calls you on it. When they do call you on it, distract, deny and lie.

We both know I didn't give you any of those comments.. but you are digging your heels in like Tsa'ah did when I called him out on his bullshit.

Tsa`ah was a piece of shit.. but he's twice the man you'll ever be.

Parkbandit
11-11-2017, 08:00 PM

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/80/a3/61/80a361fa41a44bccaddbe8e9144bc9b3--big-girl-panties-pinterest-pin.jpg

Parkbandit
11-12-2017, 09:12 AM
New day... maybe Androidpk will finally man up and post all the red rep messages I gave him telling him to kill himself.

Parkbandit
11-13-2017, 04:42 PM
https://images.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1427330341ra/14263069.gif

Methais
11-13-2017, 04:49 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/10045e60f9c1456be9a5e585f86f3fe7/tenor.gif?itemid=4653238

Parkbandit
11-14-2017, 10:18 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/iDh1vAFaEWwjS/giphy.gif

Methais
11-14-2017, 10:45 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/iDh1vAFaEWwjS/giphy.gif

Plot twist: He doesn't know how to count.

Gelston
11-14-2017, 10:47 AM
Plot twist: Banana hammock

Latrinsorm
11-14-2017, 09:00 PM
The President encourages Congress to mix health care with tax reform (https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/13/us/politics/trump-taxes-obamacare-individual-mandate.html).

They do (http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/14/politics/rand-paul-individual-mandate-tax-bill/index.html).

I have a question for my fellow Republicans. At what point is Rand Paul just trolling us?

Methais
11-15-2017, 11:28 AM
The President encourages Congress to mix health care with tax reform (https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/13/us/politics/trump-taxes-obamacare-individual-mandate.html).

They do (http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/14/politics/rand-paul-individual-mandate-tax-bill/index.html).

I have a question for my fellow Republicans. At what point is Rand Paul just trolling us?

At the same point where you stop going poopies in your pants.

Methais
11-15-2017, 06:35 PM
No way Trump will survive this. If this isn't proof then I don't know what is.

https://scontent.fbtr1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/23517611_2005275419690363_2157907649522057438_n.jp g?oh=e7c2484d59830ba40bda6f4ff5e407e9&oe=5AA0D00E

Latrinsorm
12-14-2017, 09:02 PM
Dec. 12th: 98% (https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/politics/alabama-exit-polls/?utm_term=.2ce47eece818) of black women voted for Doug Jones.
Dec. 13th: Omarosa fired? (https://twitter.com/AprilDRyan/status/940967236675817473?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp %5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet) Quits? (http://fortune.com/2017/12/13/omarosa-leaves-white-house-role/)
Dec. 14th: Omarosa turns out to have been the only black person (http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/14/politics/sarah-sanders-omarosa-diversity/index.html) to make the senior staff salary at the White House.

Androidpk
02-04-2018, 05:53 PM
Thought this was rather interesting, happened just earlier and most of the "guests" were viewing this particular thread.

https://i.imgur.com/rwma8Ui.jpg

Neveragain
02-04-2018, 08:34 PM
Thought this was rather interesting, happened just earlier and most of the "guests" were viewing this particular thread.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/661eb36e4dff823ecf2a961cfc317bc9/tumblr_osy0vx3pLQ1u501aoo1_400.gif

Androidpk
02-04-2018, 09:02 PM
Is there a point you're trying to make?

Neveragain
02-04-2018, 10:55 PM
Is there a point you're trying to make?

That you sound like you've been smoking crack.

Androidpk
02-04-2018, 11:54 PM
That you sound like you've been smoking crack.

Because I pointed out a large spike of people in the politics folder? Okay.

Gelston
02-05-2018, 05:35 AM

The guests are mostly bots and they go through every folder to index for search engines.

Methais
02-05-2018, 09:02 AM
It's probably all the safe spacers who said they were leaving the PC.

Neveragain
02-05-2018, 09:15 AM
It's probably all the safe spacers who said they were leaving the PC.

https://m.popkey.co/53e4b7/kwbqK_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=red_bull&i=wiiings-brands&l=similar&f=.gif

Latrinsorm
02-08-2018, 09:25 PM
Tuesday
White House staff secretary accused of beating his wife.

Wednesday
White House staff secretary accused of beating his second wife.
White House staff secretary resigns.
The White House releases a statement from his ex-boss Orrin Hatch: "It's incredibly discouraging to see such a vile attack on such a decent man. Shame on any publication that would print this."
Orrin Hatch releases a statement: "I am heartbroken by today's allegations. I do not know the details of Rob's personal life. Domestic violence in any form is abhorrent. I am praying for Rob and those involved."
No, there aren't two Orrin Hatches.

Thursday
Turns out the White House collected that first statement (and others like it) Tuesday, before the release of the detailed allegations.
When the allegations were published, including a photo of the first wife with a black eye and multiple corroborations, they didn't bother to check with the Senator if he had anything different to say.
Turns out he did!
Go figure!

Androidpk
02-08-2018, 09:29 PM
Ahh, the good ole "thoughts and prayers" from the party of family values.

cwolff
02-08-2018, 09:37 PM
Its all good now. Trump prayed today

Methais
02-09-2018, 08:45 AM
Ahh, the good ole "thoughts and prayers" from the party of family values.

Prayers vs. hashtags. Who wins?

https://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/audio/video/2014/5/10/1399722504864/Michele-Obama-017.jpg

Androidpk
02-14-2018, 12:08 AM
The White says Trump has trust in John Kelly. $5 that means Kelly gets replaced before the end of the month.

Neveragain
02-14-2018, 08:18 AM
The White says Trump has trust in John Kelly. $5 that means Kelly gets replaced before the end of the month.

I would take that bet but the likelihood I would ever see the $5 is slim to none. I mean fuck, 2 democrats already owe me a premium and standard subscription because of their typical cocksuredness. Of course I get more joy from their default than any GS subscription could deliver, if it were other peoples money they would have been happy to oblige.

cwolff
02-14-2018, 08:21 AM
Time4fun was prescient in creating this thread. Look how much use it's received. Its almost as if people knew trump would shoot himself in the foot every day.

Oh, and he still denies Russian meddling. WTF

Sources close to the president tell the news network that despite continued statements from top officials in the intelligence agencies, Trump still links the issue of Russian meddling to the investigation into possible collusion between his campaign and Russia, believing the investigation to be merely an effort to prove Russia aided his campaign.

Neveragain
02-14-2018, 08:30 AM
Time4fun was prescient in creating this thread. Look how much use it's received. Its almost as if people knew trump would shoot himself in the foot every day.

Ironically Time4lies is one of the Democrats that owes me a subscription. The ironic part is not that she made this thread but rather that she is the richest person to ever grace these forums.

cwolff
02-14-2018, 08:33 AM
Ironically Time4lies is one of the Democrats that owes me a subscription. The ironic part is not that she made this thread but rather that she is the richest person to ever grace these forums.

I miss her. She always responded with data or information to back up the things she said. Of course the trolls treated her horribly, but she still used her brain power, even in the face of juvenile taunting.

cwolff
02-14-2018, 08:36 AM
Gowdy is really working hard to get back in the good graces of his future employers

CNN

Verified account

@CNN
2m
2 minutes ago

More
Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy on allegations of spousal abuse against former top White House aide Rob Porter: “How in the hell was he still employed… How do you have any job if you have credible allegations of domestic abuse?” http://cnn.it/2EqSn2z

Parkbandit
02-14-2018, 08:42 AM
I miss her. She always responded with data or information to back up the things she said. Of course the trolls treated her horribly, but she still used her brain power, even in the face of juvenile taunting.

You should go find out what forum she has infected and go there to be with her.

She is a deluded idiot.. much like yourself. If you can pry "her" out of pk's ass, you two might have a future together.

Just don't have kids... Darwinism requires that the super retard genes die off.

Neveragain
02-14-2018, 08:55 AM

If by brain power you mean lying, yes she did a lot of that and was a terrible liar.

The trolls treated her horribly because she's a habitual liar and retarded.

Wrathbringer
02-14-2018, 08:57 AM
If by brain power you mean lying, yes she did a lot of that and was a terrible liar.

The trolls treated her horribly because she's a habitual liar.

I just thought she was retarded.

Neveragain
02-14-2018, 09:02 AM
I just thought she was retarded.

I edited my reply to reflect your profound accuracy.

cwolff
02-14-2018, 09:02 AM

The trolls treated her horribly because she's a habitual liar and retarded.

ya I've seen all those accusations and don't disbelieve. I just never was here on the forums when she was saying those things. All I saw was a good debater with evidence to support her ideas.

Methais
02-14-2018, 09:10 AM

Most of this thread is normal people calling her and people like her retarded and calling her out on her bullshit that only this forum's most extreme retards like Backlash and you would take seriously.

Then she fled to the safe space forums and you and time4pk have been working hard to fill her shoes. While you're both possess the required amount of retardedness, it's just not the same. Like a cheap imitation.

time4pkwolff is Great Value time4fun.

https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/7a5fbb1c-bb6f-41b4-87f4-e3d7ff506b91_1.4461f3f1c9409d9feb5bc2997833db55.jp eg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

Neveragain
02-14-2018, 09:14 AM
ya I've seen all those accusations and don't disbelieve. I just never was here on the forums when she was saying those things. All I saw was a good debater with evidence to support her ideas.

This is the extent of Time4fun's debate skill's.

Not Time4fun : "I'm sorry but you are wrong as the evidence clearly shows."

Time4fun : "Yea well, you're a sexist, you're racist......................................"

Methais
02-14-2018, 09:17 AM
This is the extent of Time4fun's debate skill's.

Not Time4fun : "I'm sorry but you are wrong as the evidence clearly shows."

Time4fun : "Yea well, you're a sexist, you're racist......................................"

Don't forget she has 2 degrees in everything, and saved lives on 9/11 by getting into a car or something. And that she makes more money in a year than everyone on this forum combined. And has years of experience in literally every subject that has ever come up on the forums. And used to teach logic classes despite never using any. I'm sure I'm forgetting most of it, but the list of her bullshit looks something like this:

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Chris-Jericho-list.png

Even cwolff's brokeback buddy pk knows how fucked she is. Which is why him turning into time4fun 2.0 after she left was so fucking weird and random yet hilarious.

Neveragain
02-14-2018, 09:23 AM
Don't forget she has 2 degrees in everything, and saved lives on 9/11 by getting into a car or something. And that she makes more money in a year than everyone on this forum combined. And has years of experience in literally every subject that has ever come up on the forums. And used to teach logic classes despite never using any. I'm sure I'm forgetting most of it, but the list of her bullshit looks something like this:

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Chris-Jericho-list.png

Even cwolff's brokeback buddy pk knows how fucked she is. Which is why him turning into time4fun 2.0 after she left was so fucking weird and random yet hilarious.

https://abrahamlincolnatgettysburg.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/04-bachrach07639ids.jpg

Confirmed, dark hat man is Time4fun.

Methais
02-14-2018, 09:24 AM
God you guys are terrible.. you miss the fuck out of her; I knew you all were making a massive mistake when you chased her off. Just bad.

I miss her like I miss watching a bad train wreck. Her stupidity was extreme but also extremely unintentionally entertaining.

Latrinsorm
02-15-2018, 08:14 PM
Most of this thread is normal peopleOh, honey.

Neveragain
02-16-2018, 08:15 AM
Oh, honey.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c8/94/7d/c8947d8d048a45999f16ed2fd72837c3.gif

Methais
02-16-2018, 08:48 AM
Oh, honey.

Reported for sexual harassment.

#MeToo

Latrinsorm
02-20-2018, 08:46 PM
Weird story re: VA Secretary Shulkin (https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/20/politics/david-shulkin-veterans-affairs-department/index.html). There aren't any other kinds, I know, but still:

There also seems to be a broader messaging disconnect that exemplifies how much the department's secretary and the White House-aligned officials working in it are not on the same page.

Last week, when the inspector general report on Shulkin's 2017 Europe trip became public, the secretary released a statement in which he defended himself, saying that he had "done nothing wrong." In that same statement, Shulkin called the report "neither accurate nor objective" and characterized it as "a direct assault on my spouse, my character and my unblemished record of service to the Veterans Affairs Administration."

Hours later, Shulkin's statement no longer appeared on the VA's website. The statement was replaced by a significantly shorter one from the VA's press secretary that said, "Accountability and transparency are important values at VA under President Trump, and we look forward to reviewing the report and its recommendations in more detail before determining an appropriate response."

Cashour declined to answer questions about why he replaced the secretary's statement with one of his own.
This is weird! But it gets weirder!

Inquires about Shulkin made to the VA's press office have been referred to the White House; Shulkin has been communicating with reporters not with the involvement of the press office, but instead through his personal cell phone.
https://i.imgur.com/V9y3EcE.gif
Veteran Affairs isn't the State Department or anything, but it's still a Cabinet level position filled by a guy President Trump himself nominated barely a year ago. Why is he hanging him out to dry, and why is he doing it so obviously, and why on top of all that is he doing it immediately after he publicly and repeatedly defended a guy who literally punched his wife in the face before literally punching his next wife in the face? How does he not get what a bad look this is? Yeesh.

cwolff
02-24-2018, 08:08 PM
The party of "Don't politicize a tragedy" is raising money from the school shooting.

https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/967474049013121027?ref_src=twcamp%5Ecopy%7Ctwsrc%5 Eandroid%7Ctwgr%5Ecopy%7Ctwcon%5E7090%7Ctwterm%5E2

cwolff
02-24-2018, 08:15 PM
Then there is this. I saw it this morning and assumed it was from a satire/parody site.

"If the sanctions don't work, we'll have to go phase two," Trump said. "Phase two may be a very rough thing, may be very, very unfortunate for the world. But hopefully the sanctions will work."

Parkbandit
02-24-2018, 09:44 PM
Then there is this. I saw it this morning and assumed it was from a satire/parody site.

We could just wring our hands and hope things will be better like our last limp wristed President did.

cwolff
02-24-2018, 09:46 PM
and this...

One Mexican official said Trump “lost his temper.” But U.S. officials described him instead as being frustrated and exasperated, saying Trump believed it was unreasonable for Peña Nieto to expect him to back off his crowd-pleasing campaign promise of forcing Mexico to pay for the wall.

I love how the WH can barely even spin it. That confirms that trump lost his shit.

Androidpk
03-01-2018, 05:02 AM
White House Communications Directors:

Trump: 5 in 13 months
Obama: 5 in 8 years
Bush: 4 in 8 years
Clinton: 5 in 8 years
Bush HW: 2 in 4 years
Reagan: 7 in 8 years

Androidpk
03-03-2018, 08:36 PM
"He's now president for life. President for life. And he's great," Trump said. "And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll give that a shot some day."

Taernath
03-03-2018, 08:53 PM
FWIW given the context I think that was an attempt at a joke, but fuck me do I hate reading about anything he says because he sounds like an imbecile.

cwolff
03-03-2018, 11:43 PM
"He's now president for life. President for life. And he's great," Trump said. "And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll give that a shot some day."

FWIW given the context I think that was an attempt at a joke, but fuck me do I hate reading about anything he says because he sounds like an imbecile.

It's more like 1/2 joke, 1/2 trial balloon. He gives zero shits about our history or heritage. If he can be President for life, then why not? We've known all along that he has strong fascist tendencies and admires other "presidents" who take over their countries.

Androidpk
03-04-2018, 04:10 AM

In the last week he's said he wants to: take peoples guns without due process, start a trade war because they're great and easy to win, jail his political opponents, kill drug dealers, and now this, be president for life. He admires Putin, Erdogan and Duerte. You say he's joking. I say he's a dangerous piece of shit that needs to be removed from office.

Methais
03-04-2018, 07:02 AM
In the last week he's said he wants to: take peoples guns without due process, start a trade war because they're great and easy to win, jail his political opponents, kill drug dealers, and now this, be president for life. He admires Putin, Erdogan and Duerte. You say he's joking. I say he's a dangerous piece of shit that needs to be removed from office.

Have you ever been more scared politically in your life?

cwolff
03-04-2018, 07:57 AM

The USA is definitely going through a Twilight Zone moment. These pieces of shit like Methais and Wrath probably fly a flag and post shit on facebook about supporting the troops/country/constitution. They're as bad as those Christians in KY who won't allow a no child marriage bill.

Wrathbringer
03-04-2018, 08:47 AM
The USA is definitely going through a Twilight Zone moment. These pieces of shit like Methais and Wrath probably fly a flag and post shit on facebook about supporting the troops/country/constitution. They're as bad as those Christians in KY who won't allow a no child marriage bill.

Damn. Ratcheting up that retard level, I see. I don't post on facebook, I fly no flag, don't support the troops, don't support the country, but do support the constitution. I'm also not a christian and don't care about what age people choose to get married. So, in that one post, you're 1 for 6.

Methais
03-04-2018, 09:09 AM

This guy here :lol: :lol: :lol:

My fb page is way cooler than anything mentioned in your unhinged straw man post.

Wrathbringer
03-04-2018, 09:13 AM

LOL Please, tell us more about dangerous pieces of shit.

Methais
03-04-2018, 09:14 AM
LOL Please, tell us more about dangerous

www.dangerous.com

Latrinsorm
03-06-2018, 09:50 PM
March 4th: The Trump administration is downplaying reports that White House chief economist Gary Cohn is planning to leave the West Wing because of frustrations over the implementation of steel and aluminum tariffs. (https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/04/politics/white-house-gary-cohn-exit-cnntv/index.html)
Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross: "[Cohn] is certainly not going to walk out."

March 6th: President Donald Trump's top economic adviser Gary Cohn is resigning, the White House announced on Tuesday. (https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/06/politics/gary-cohn-white-house-tariffs/index.html)
Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Archigeek
03-06-2018, 10:32 PM
https://youtu.be/Yzs7_DzXds0

cwolff
03-06-2018, 11:01 PM
As predicted by Fire and Fury; I thought at least half that book was bullshit, "No fucking way it can be this bad; no fucking way the most powerful country in the world is run like this..." then all the shit in that book started coming true and a cold fucking shiver went up my spine...

It’s worse than you can imagine. An idiot surrounded by clowns. Trump won’t read anything – not one-page memos, not the brief policy papers; nothing. He gets up halfway through meetings with world leaders because he is bored. And his staff is no better. Kushner is an entitled baby who knows nothing. Bannon is an arrogant prick who thinks he’s smarter than he is. Trump is less a person than a collection of terrible traits. No one will survive the first year but his family. I hate the work, but feel I need to stay because I’m the only person there with a clue what he’s doing. The reason so few jobs have been filled is that they only accept people who pass ridiculous purity tests, even for midlevel policy-making jobs where the people will never see the light of day.

It's how he rolls. It's how he bankrupted his businesses. He's got some serious self-sabotage thing going on. Tied into his narcissism I guess. He's impulsive and a gambler and he'll fuck up everything he touches.

Methais
03-07-2018, 02:03 PM
It's how he rolls. It's how he bankrupted his businesses. He's got some serious self-sabotage thing going on. Tied into his narcissism I guess. He's impulsive and a gambler and he'll fuck up everything he touches.

Can you tell me how many of Trump's businesses failed vs. how many of Trump's businesses haven't?

Gelston
03-07-2018, 02:14 PM
Can you tell me how many of Trump's businesses failed vs. how many of Trump's businesses haven't?

No, because then he'd have to research things instead of reading whatever is spoon fed to him.

Wrathbringer
03-07-2018, 02:19 PM
No, because then he'd have to research things instead of reading whatever is spoon fed to him.

Hey, come on. That's a bit harsh. He can't help it that he's retarded.

cwolff
03-07-2018, 03:40 PM
Supposedly 6 times but he did have some real successes especially due to his Manhattan Real Estate holdings. His real failures came from his ill-fated casino ventures and a few Real Estate deals he made outside New York. His total net worth is $3.1 billion currently.

However, one thing to note is that were you to take the $14 million in loans (from daddy) and another $70 million in co-wrote secured loans (also from daddy) back in the 1970's and shoved it all into the general stock market (aka some broad index like the dow) and forgotten about it, Trump would now have been worth in excess of $10 billion dollars even after adjusting for inflation. I bet that pisses him off to no end; all that work and stress trying to navigate the brutal NY Real Estate market and debt laden casinos and all he had to do was walk daddy's money a few blocks from his office and live off the dividends back in 1975 and he would be worth 3 times as much today. Go figure.

I'd love to get the answers on this Russian bullshit and his business. At a time when he was radioactive to lending he's able to keep going with money from Russia. It's not going to be that complicated. He was weak and Russians threw money at him to buy him. That's basically it. Might be gobs of money involved but at the end of the it's pretty simple

Methais
03-07-2018, 03:44 PM
Supposedly 6 times but he did have some real successes especially due to his Manhattan Real Estate holdings. His real failures came from his ill-fated casino ventures and a few Real Estate deals he made outside New York. His total net worth is $3.1 billion currently.

However, one thing to note is that were you to take the $14 million in loans (from daddy) and another $70 million in co-wrote secured loans (also from daddy) back in the 1970's and shoved it all into the general stock market (aka some broad index like the dow) and forgotten about it, Trump would now have been worth in excess of $10 billion dollars even after adjusting for inflation. I bet that pisses him off to no end; all that work and stress trying to navigate the brutal NY Real Estate market and debt laden casinos and all he had to do was walk daddy's money a few blocks from his office and live off the dividends back in 1975 and he would be worth 3 times as much today. Go figure.

I don’t know the details of the casino part, but I’m pretty sure most of the casinos in Atlantic City took a giant dump during that period IIRC.

You also failed to address the part about how many total businesses Trump’s had.

Methais
03-07-2018, 03:46 PM

I'd love to get the answers on this Russian bullshit and his business. At a time when he was radioactive to lending he's able to keep going with money from Russia. It's not going to be that complicated. He was weak and Russians threw money at him to buy him. That's basically it. Might be gobs of money involved but at the end of the it's pretty simple

cwolff
03-07-2018, 03:51 PM
I don’t know the details of the casino part, but I’m pretty sure most of the casinos in Atlantic City took a giant dump during that period IIRC.

You also failed to address the part about how many total businesses Trump’s had.

Oh bert, ya dumb bitch. We all know you're working up to something that you think is a salient point. It's cute in a shy school girl kind of way but instead of flirting around the edges just come out and say what's on your mind. What's with you all being so coy? Is it the new alt right thing? Did you all get marching orders on your secret decoder rings or something?

Wrathbringer
03-07-2018, 04:09 PM
Say what you want about Trump, he's getting rid of dangerous brown people and keeping dangerous brown people out. That's why I like him.

cwolff
03-07-2018, 04:21 PM
I think even Methais, Wrath, and the gang have that seed of suspicion in the back of their minds as to them having *something* over him. I think what we disagree on is if that *something* is truly enough for him to alter the course of the entire country for the worse just to save his own skin. I'm still on the fence on this. Again, gotta wait for Detective Mueller to solve the case!

Agree. Everyone knows that there is a there there. The best they can do is obfuscate it and rationalize while hoping for a miracle. Basic in-group out-group stuff. He's their boy so they're giving him tremendous benefit of the doubt that they would never allow for out-group politicians like Obama or Hillary. It's real lizard brain stuff and one would think that in this day and age people could use intellectual processes to resist those lizard brain impulses but we're seeing that it's not possible for everyone. All they use their homo sapiens big brain for is to create conspiracy theories to protect their beliefs. Great example why we thought the dawn of cable news was the dawn of a great awakening of an educated mass public. Boy, were we wrong about that.

cwolff
03-07-2018, 04:24 PM
The leader of a far-right British political group who was retweeted by President Trump has been found guilty of hate crimes.
Jayda Fransen, the deputy leader of Britain First, was found guilty on three counts of religiously aggravated harassment, BBC News reported Wednesday. Britain First leader Paul Golding was found guilty on one count.

He tweets all the best people.

Methais
03-08-2018, 08:52 AM
I went protesting yesterday guys, check it out:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/190/419/dc5.jpg

Look at you wiggling around just to avoid having to answer a question.

Let's try again anyway soy boy. How many of Trump's businesses have failed vs. how many have not?

We'll just assume that your incoming deflection is you apologizing for being retarded.

cwolff
03-08-2018, 09:13 AM
Look at you wiggling around just to avoid having to answer a question.

Let's try again anyway soy boy. How many of Trump's businesses have failed vs. how many have not?

We'll just assume that your incoming deflection is you apologizing for being retarded.

Lookey here princess. If you want to make a point about trump and his businesses, then make it. Once you do defend trumps business record we'll tear it down, and that gives you pause. So now you play games.

~Rocktar~
03-08-2018, 10:47 AM
Lookey here princess. If you want to make a point about trump and his businesses, then make it. Once you do defend trumps business record we'll tear it down, and that gives you pause. So now you play games.

So you are saying you have no clue what you are talking about and are just regurgitating CNN talking points. OK, gotcha.

cwolff
03-08-2018, 11:31 AM
So you are saying you have no clue what you are talking about and are just regurgitating CNN talking points. OK, gotcha.

It's cute how you defend him. Poor little guy needs all the help he can get.

Methais
03-08-2018, 11:40 AM

I'm just asking a simple question. You seem to have all the answers and know everything about Trump, so why don't you have the answer to this one? Stop taking pages out of time4pk's playbook. It's really not a playbook you should be using anything from.

How many successful business has Trump had vs. failed ones?

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/71810925/im-just-asking-questions.jpg

Methais
03-08-2018, 11:41 AM

It's cute how you can't defend your own claims so you instead resort to deflection, just like time4pk.

cwolff
03-08-2018, 11:53 AM
It's cute how you can't defend your own claims so you instead resort to deflection, just like time4pk.

Ya, I like that picture of Cartman. Stick to that.

I've said what I think have I not? Now it's on you. Either speak your piece or be a bitch. There's nothing more to it than that.

Rheisia
03-08-2018, 11:57 AM
in fairness to Wrath's pushback most of Trump's bankruptcies were casinos in the 90s and a lot of casinos were going under then. but there's no point in arguing about his business record. he's been in office for over a year now. and so far his econ decisions have been pretty poor. that tax cut is almost identical to the one that happened before the Depression and also to the one that happened shortly before the 2008 crash. the economy doesn't work if no one has money to pay for things. giant tax cuts to the rich increase inflation which means fewer people can afford to buy things. and on top of it he's starting a trade war which will make a lot of things here even more expensive. you don't have to have an econ degree to see where this is headed

Methais
03-08-2018, 12:01 PM
Ya, I like that picture of Cartman. Stick to that.

I've said what I think have I not? Now it's on you. Either speak your piece or be a bitch. There's nothing more to it than that.

I've already spoken my piece. You're the one being a scared little twat about answering a simple question because you already know it will goatse your retarded fictional narrative.

If it makes you feel any better though, everyone here already knows you're a retarded little cuntbasket.

Let's try once more though, just to drive the point home while you continue to deflect. I'll even put it back in context for you, just so you can't play the "Hurrrr hurrr I'm retarded and don't know what you mean!!!" card. I mean, you'll still be retarded anyway, but you get the idea.

How many successful businesses has Trump had vs. failed businesses, since Trump fucks up everything he touches and all?

RichardCranium
03-08-2018, 12:30 PM
he's been in office for over a year now. and so far his econ decisions have been pretty poor. that tax cut is almost identical to the one that happened before the Depression and also to the one that happened shortly before the 2008 crash.

You think tax cuts caused a crash in 2008?

Wrathbringer
03-08-2018, 12:31 PM
You think tax cuts caused a crash in 2008?

Given her other retarded thinkings, I'm going with yes, she thinks that. Rheisia=time4fun?

Gelston
03-08-2018, 12:32 PM
Given her other retarded thinkings, I'm going with yes, she thinks that. Rheisia=time4fun?

I've been saying that from the start. She was all "This account existed before hers!" as a defense.

Methais
03-08-2018, 12:46 PM

She doesn't really come across as uppity and cunty like time4fun though, and doesn't seem to have 2 degrees and several years of experience in everything that has ever existed either.

She strikes me more like well intentioned but ill informed.

Gelston
03-08-2018, 12:53 PM
She doesn't really come across as uppity and cunty like time4fun though, and doesn't seem to have 2 degrees and several years of experience in everything that has ever existed either.

She strikes me more like well intentioned but ill informed.

She reminds me exactly of time4fun if she hadn't made those claims.

Wrathbringer
03-08-2018, 12:57 PM
She reminds me exactly of time4fun if she hadn't made those claims.

She does regurgitate cnn/msnbc like time4fun, but the entire democratic electorate is made up of those people. I'm not convinced yet, but I'm suspicious.

Gelston
03-08-2018, 01:01 PM
She does regurgitate cnn/msnbc like time4fun, but the entire democratic electorate is made up of those people. I'm not convinced yet, but I'm suspicious.

I just don't think Time4fun has the discipline to truly ever disappear from here. She never had the ability to not stfu about politics on LNet either. So she came back with another handle she had on here that was clear from all the time4fun bullshit claims.

Rheisia
03-08-2018, 01:09 PM
yes- wolf, PK, me, and everyone else you ever disagreed with is time4fun.

no offense, but you all sound like you need to go start a support group or something.

Gelston
03-08-2018, 01:13 PM

no offense, but you all sound like you need to go start a support group or something.

I've never called anyone else but you time4fun, because I think you are time4fun.

Methais
03-08-2018, 02:15 PM
There is some merit to this argument but it was never the underlying cause just the trigger for the 08' implosion along with a hundred other variables. For instance another tax shenanigan that Wall Street bamboozled Repubs into passing is the tax carry forward which effectively subsidizes Wall Street losses in future years.

Anyway, what I'm seeing from a lot of conservatives is that they fall into a 'sucker's trap' about the economy. It's very deceptive because the economy uses everyday language and easy to understand basic concepts so people get it into their heads that they 'understand' what's going on while in reality much of this is more complex then open heart surgery. There is a reason why people on Wall Street or the City get paid millions of pounds a year; and it's not because of their personality!

Then you couple this with the fact that people in Wall Street realize they can use this false knowledge about the economy to bamboozle poor white trash who will willingly vote against their own personal financial interests and invariably you get the 08 debacle or what you're getting with Trump and tariffs.

BTW, Methais reacting to all this...
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/MediumConsciousAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-size_restricted.gif

https://i.imgur.com/Gatks3z.gif

Keep trying, you'll eventually improve. Maybe.

Methais
03-08-2018, 02:17 PM

I don't think you're time4fun, but let's settle this once and for all.

Are you a vegan?
Do you have two degrees in women's studies?
Did you used to teach logic?
Did you heroically get into a car during 9/11?
Do you make more money than everyone else on the PC combined?

These are the answers we need.

~Rocktar~
03-08-2018, 09:46 PM

I love how you assume any attack on you is a defense of someone else. I am simply calling you out for what you are and that is a clueless hack trying to be clever and not able to actually offer any substantive argument. I don't have time to call out every single time you demonstrate that you are a clueless hack and a useful idiot of the left, but hey, I had 45 seconds.

Neveragain
03-08-2018, 10:41 PM
I've never called anyone else but you time4fun, because I think you are time4fun.

I 2nd this, the gaslighting is exactly the same.

cwolff
03-13-2018, 12:03 PM
No chaos here. No chaos, you're the chaos

Common Defense #VetsAgainstTrump

More
● Tillerson gets fired for admitting that Russia committed murder in the UK
● New SecState pick is Pompeo, a hawkish Islamophobe
● Trump's body man J. McEntee being investigated for “serious financial crimes”
● Roger Stone talked to Wikileaks in 2016

It's not even noon.

cwolff
03-13-2018, 12:17 PM
Wow, getting fired for possible malfeasance from the WH makes you perfectly hireable by the Trump campaign

@RepAdamSchiff

Adam Schiff Retweeted Jake Tapper
The White House staff member fired for potential involvement in serious financial crimes was immediately hired for the President’s 2020 re-election campaign. Apparently, they needed someone to step in where Manafort left off.

Wrathbringer
03-13-2018, 12:20 PM
Wow, getting fired for possible malfeasance from the WH makes you perfectly hireable by the Trump campaign

Just shut up already. You lost. Hard. It wasn't close. Get over it. Moveon.org.

cwolff
03-13-2018, 12:25 PM
Just shut up already. You lost. Hard. It wasn't close. Get over it. Moveon.org.

Good Morning my little Troll Princess. Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed today? You seem grumpy

Methais
03-13-2018, 12:25 PM
No chaos here. No chaos, you're the chaos

https://media.giphy.com/media/Gt4FaBEFngjL2/giphy.gif

Good Morning my little Troll Princess. Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed today? You seem grumpy

Wrathbringer
03-13-2018, 12:27 PM

LOL

Methais
03-13-2018, 12:28 PM
Troll Princess isn’t a proper noun and requires no capitalization btw.

Reported for being stupid.

Wrathbringer
03-13-2018, 12:29 PM
Good Morning everyone. I need some penis today. I'm getting grumpy.

oh no, this again?

Methais
03-13-2018, 12:35 PM
You're retarded for not collecting dildos like I do.

https://i.imgur.com/PEkBoao.gif

Latrinsorm
03-13-2018, 05:16 PM
8.44 (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/973540316656623616) The President tweets that he fired the Secretary of State.
9.33 (http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/378083-deputy-tillerson-is-unaware-of-the-reason-for-his-dismissal) An Undersecretary of State releases a statement: "The Secretary did not speak to the President this morning and is unaware of the reason, but he is grateful for the opportunity to serve. ... We wish Secretary Designate Pompeo well."
12.22 (https://twitter.com/NBCPolitics/status/973595043360632832) Said Undersecretary of State also fired.

Some people are always three moves ahead. The President is somehow three moves behind himself.

cwolff
03-19-2018, 07:29 PM
President Trump’s attorneys have provided the special counsel’s office with written descriptions that chronicle key moments under investigation in hopes of curtailing the scope of a presidential interview, according to two people familiar with the situation.

Trump’s legal team recently shared the documents in an effort to limit any session between the president and special counsel Robert S. Mueller III to a few select topics, the people said. The lawyers are worried that Trump, who has a penchant for making erroneous claims, would be vulnerable in an hours-long interview.

Is that how law enforcement works? You just write ' em a letter saying you didn't do anything and they drop it?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-lawyers-have-turned-over-documents-to-mueller-with-hopes-of-limiting-interview-scope/2018/03/19/9174cd54-2b9f-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html?tid=sm_fb_pol&utm_term=.8c90701992bb

~Rocktar~
03-19-2018, 10:40 PM
Is that how law enforcement works? You just write ' em a letter saying you didn't do anything and they drop it?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-lawyers-have-turned-over-documents-to-mueller-with-hopes-of-limiting-interview-scope/2018/03/19/9174cd54-2b9f-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html?tid=sm_fb_pol&utm_term=.8c90701992bb

Well, you could just make a call if you were the previous POTUS, have your husband take a tarmac meeting for you, make a public announcement as the head of a Federal law enforcement agency that you were closing an investigation or simply call in tanks and burn your enemies to ash on national television if you are the head of the department of justice under a creepy accused serial rapist POTUS.

Since he is not a Liberal/Socialist, I don't think any of that will work.

cwolff
03-19-2018, 11:07 PM
Well, you could just make a call if you were the previous POTUS, have your husband take a tarmac meeting for you, make a public announcement as the head of a Federal law enforcement agency that you were closing an investigation or simply call in tanks and burn your enemies to ash on national television if you are the head of the department of justice under a creepy accused serial rapist POTUS.

Since he is not a Liberal/Socialist, I don't think any of that will work.

And this my friends is how we lose our country. Too many Americans who'd rather believe a conspiracy theory than accept an uncomfortable truth.

Patriotism isn't a team sport. There's no monsters in the closet and your sources of information are lying to you. Unless our people will recognize these truths there is little hope.

Parkbandit
03-20-2018, 06:55 AM
And this my friends is how we lose our country. Too many Americans who'd rather believe a conspiracy theory than accept an uncomfortable truth.

Patriotism isn't a team sport. There's no monsters in the closet and your sources of information are lying to you. Unless our people will recognize these truths there is little hope.

You really are a retard.

Always knew it.. even before your recent Trump meltdown.

Glad I called it out years ago.

Androidpk
03-20-2018, 01:31 PM
Washington, D.C. *– U.S. Senator John McCain (R-AZ), Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, released the following statement today on President Trump congratulating Vladimir Putin on his “election” victory:

“An American president does not lead the Free World by congratulating dictators on winning sham elections. And by doing so with Vladimir Putin, President Trump insulted every Russian citizen who was denied the right to vote in a free and fair election to determine their country's future, including the countless Russian patriots who have risked so much to protest and resist Putin's regime."

Androidpk
03-20-2018, 01:38 PM
President Trump must face a defamation suit filed by former “Apprentice” contestant Summer Zervos — as a Manhattan Supreme Court judge denied him immunity through his job as the nation’s commander-in-chief.

Methais
03-20-2018, 01:40 PM
You really are a retard.

Always knew it.. even before your recent Trump meltdown.

Glad I called it out years ago.

The time4fun 2nd string team is steadily becoming more and more unhinged every day. It’s quite glorious watching them ejaculate false hope on each others’ faces every day while convincing themselves that this is really it this time over and over.

I wonder what date the first OMG THIS IS REALLY IT post came up. All I know is that it was well over a year ago and still nothing. But that doesn’t stop them from bukkaking each other with more false hope every day, waking up in a pool of misery with TRUMP IS GOING DOWN TODAY FOR REAL THIS TIME being the only thing that gets them out of bed in the morning, thinking that if they copy & paste enough NYT articles they’ll be able to simply will Trump out of the Oval Office and replace him with Hillary.

https://camo.githubusercontent.com/1c25253b83b558f9b93f4f39e8b964d2766b7bbf/687474703a2f2f6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f74 756d626c725f6c6b77356536414e6453317166377131732e70 6e67

https://media.giphy.com/media/bkiBOCL34XzYA/200.gif