Page 588 of 594 FirstFirst ... 88488538578586587588589590 ... LastLast
Results 5,871 to 5,880 of 5931

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

As they did in 2021, Trump again is verified as being the WORST president in United States history. President Joe 'his this while I fix the economy' Biden is ranked 14th best. Last three Democrats all top 20, meanwhile last two Republicans are bottom 15. LOL

Historians Rank Donald Trump Worst U.S. President Again, with Biden in 14th Place

Historians have again named Donald Trump as the worst president in U.S. history, placing him 45th out of all the former American presidents in a new poll.

The poll surveys 154 presidential historians who are current and recent members of the American Political Science Association. Each respondent was asked to grade current and former presidents on 10 characteristics, including administrative skills, moral authority and economic management.

Abraham Lincoln came out on top among scholars as the nation’s greatest president, with University of Houston political science professor Brandon Rottinghaus saying in a release, “As presidential scholars reassess the impact of the modern presidency from administrative and cultural standpoints, we see significant shifts over time in what constitutes presidential greatness."

Current President Joe Biden ranked 14th in his first appearance on the list, with a rating of 62.7/100 — higher than Barack Obama’s first rating in 2015 (58.2) and dramatically higher than Trump’s first rating in 2018 (13.0).

Trump came in last, and was also put last in the same survey released in 2018. He has since technically moved down on the list (from 44th to 45th place), but only because Biden was added.

In the first post-Trump survey, we see a significant bump for recent Democratic presidents with each one moving up in the rankings while each of the recent Republican presidents dropped down, with the exception of President Trump who remained at the bottom of the rankings,” Coastal Carolina University political science professor Justin Vaughn said in the release.

Trump did get top marks in one category, though, ranking number one among "most polarizing" presidents.

"Donald Trump is by far the most polarizing of the ranked presidents, selected by 170 respondents and earning a 1.64 average (1 is a 'most polarizing' ranking)," the survey says.

Trump, who lost both the popular and electoral votes in the 2020 presidential election, is again running for office and remains the front-runner for the Republican nomination.

Four investigations into the former president have led to indictments, including the first, which made him the only U.S. president to face criminal charges.

https://people.com/historians-rank-d...-again-8592411

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    As they did in 2021, Trump again is verified as being the WORST president in United States history. President Joe 'his this while I fix the economy' Biden is ranked 14th best. Last three Democrats all top 20, meanwhile last two Republicans are bottom 15. LOL
    People..... for the love of God.. please stop...

This is right up there with the 51 "intelligence officials" that declared the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation.

I am happy that you were able to smile today, given your lot in life though.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 02-23-2024 at 11:10 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

3. Default

LMAO.

Biden in 14th place.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

OW OW OW I hurt myself laughing, People magazine . . . Biden is 14th . . . OWwwwww
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Y’all remember this? Aharharharhar! Ahh, good one Seran.

Lol, President Biden throwing shade because Demented Donald forgot who his wife was.

https://www.tiktok.com/@cnn/video/7340295981671451934

Lol, President Biden throwing shade because Demented Donald forgot who his wife was.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Even Italy is getting in on it.

EDIT: They already put out a sequel too

https://twitter.com/ramzpaul/status/1762474274592281059
    Last edited by Methais; 02-27-2024 at 03:52 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Is that like when Biden called his wife his sister and his sister his wife? Is that dementia with Biden.. or is that just a slip of the tongue because of all the incest in the Biden family?

Cognitive disabilities isn't the road you want to travel.. while defending Biden. Makes you look extra retarded and you don't need that look with no challenger in sight.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.