I'm 54, with 24 air lore ranks and 51 ranks of major elemental. I've got the Haste thing down cold, heh. I don't maintain 919 as I hunt because my mana supply isn't good enough yet.

The main problem is AS, although I do take the time every day to pour one out in memory of 919. A high-enchant crit weighted maul or mattock would solve my problems nicely, but I don't have 80 million laying around to get one. Hell, a 4x crit weighted maul or mattock would do the trick, but those don't seem to exist.

Starting at 60, I'm going to get back on the stick with minor elemental training, which will help matters, since I stopped at 435 to work on major elemental and now wizard circle. I don't have AS issues with anything I can ewave, but this level I moved into the Blighted Forest in Illistim, and the vipers there have an offensive DS equal to my AS and cannot be ewaved. They're kind of a pain in my ass. I figured that that sort of situation would become more common as I got to higher levels, which got me thinking about archery.