Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: PC Pick'em: Week 8

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    Lions had 486 yards of offense but went 1/5 in the red zone. they won but not because they played great. Then this dingleberry comes out of left field puffing his chest out...
    It’s the first time in Lions franchise history they have had a not God-awful football team. Give them some slack. Lions fans are just now learning how to talk smack in place of singing the Meow-Mix song.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    It’s the first time in Lions franchise history they have had a not God-awful football team. Give them some slack. Lions fans are just now learning how to talk smack in place of singing the Meow-Mix song.
    They have had good teams in the past, granted they were few and far between.

1990's with Wayne Fontes as the coach and Barry Sanders / Herman Moore

2010's with Matt Stafford and Calvin Johnson

I am loving what Dan Campbell is doing there though. He just seems like an overall decent person.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 10-31-2023 at 10:34 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

its hard not to root for them. As a philly fan I love seeing tormented fanbases see some success. That comment just hit me wrong, probably because I ready it while up spawn #1 at 1:30 am when i really wanted to be sleeping...
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

I am loving what Dan Campbell is doing there though. He just seems like an overall decent person.
    I always disliked that Sanders stayed with the Lions, his numbers would have been off the charts had he been running for the Dallas Cowboys.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

Also, they had 1 winning season while Calvin Johnson played. 10-6.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Ok, so the Lions may have had some rare winning seasons here & there. Taking a broad paraphrasing look at their history since 1930 though is what I mean. I agree it’s hard not to root for them. America loves an underdog…and RoboCop…
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 10-31-2023 at 11:33 AM.

America loves an underdog…and RoboCop…
    Most of the time we do... except when the team or fan base is a bunch of assholes.

Like I never wanted the Red Sox to win.. or the Cubs.. because they always blamed it on a curse.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

lol, Lions have had a few good teams throughout the years, just not many. As for the wrong choice, that came after I had already pointed out it was a sketchy switch because the Lions were at home where they have dominated a lot more compared to away games. No need to take it so hard, they were just facts. and as for skin, I did play a week but realized this was a cumulative thing going on here and I didn't start from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by chrenraf View Post
    lol, Lions have had a few good teams throughout the years, just not many. As for the wrong choice, that came after I had already pointed out it was a sketchy switch because the Lions were at home where they have dominated a lot more compared to away games. No need to take it so hard, they were just facts. and as for skin, I did play a week but realized this was a cumulative thing going on here and I didn't start from the beginning.
    Join us next week. It’s no big deal if you missed some weeks. Yes we keep total points scored for the season, but you can still play for the weekly fun.

Join us next week. It’s no big deal if you missed some weeks. Yes we keep total points scored for the season, but you can still play for the weekly fun.
    For real.. as the only 2 time 2 time winner this season.. I require some real competition.

And if there is another 2 time 2 time winner.. that person can fuck off because I'll be the first 3 time 3 time winner.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME