Page 1038 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 38538938988102810361037103810391040104810881138 ... LastLast
Results 10,371 to 10,380 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

I think that's why so many Republicans at the hearing yesterday were giving their time to Jordan, let him take all the heat for defending Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    They're kind of trapped right now. Their constituents are being fed a regular diet of politically-motivated misinformation from conservative media
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

That's the source of the real and lasting damage to our country.
    Record low unemployment numbers across the board and a solid economy has been extremely painful, that is, if you're a person that wants to see America fail like most far-left Democrats want.

Meanwhile the Democrats strengthen their image of the party for killing babies and bringing us back to living in caves to "save the planet".
    Last edited by Neveragain; 02-28-2019 at 12:32 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

4. Default

There's really no comparison. We've never had anything like this at the Presidential level, at least not in modern US politics.

My biggest beef with this comment is that it serves to normalize something that should NEVER be normalized. That's the source of the real and lasting damage to our country.
    We also need to let the investigation play out. Yes, Trump has some serious issues that he's being investigated for - but we as a country need to allow the checks and balances the time needed to work. We can't jump on every news headline, or take the word of a single person.

Yesterday's line of question in towards the end was the first step in public hearings about the financial crimes. This is a good thing.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    We also need to let the investigation play out. Yes, Trump has some serious issues that he's being investigated for - but we as a country need to allow the checks and balances the time needed to work. We can't jump on every news headline, or take the word of a single person.

Yesterday's line of question in towards the end was the first step in public hearings about the financial crimes. This is a good thing.
    No it’s not. It’s a spectacle orchestrated to block progress because liberals didn’t get their way. There is even now talk about padding the Supreme Court with additional justices because liberals didn’t get their way.

Let me know when you find collusion.
    Last edited by Fortybox; 02-28-2019 at 01:21 PM.

The thing I will never understand is how people can continue to knee-jerk defend him when there is SO much evidence of him having committed multiple crimes and having zero ethical boundaries.

Everyone who has ever worked with the man who doesn't currently rely on him for their job has made it clear what kind of person he is. He's in court over pay-to-play and slush fund issues with his personal foundation, he's being investigated for obstruction of justice (and by the way- that's not going to go well for him), his inaugural committee is under investigation for receiving improper foreign donations (among other things), his campaign is under investigation for colluding with a foreign power, and his business is under investigation for a pretty impressive number of things.

He lies every single day. His falsehoods as President hit the thousands by the end of his first year- something that has no parallel in modern US Presidential history.

And yet, these bizarre people keep rushing up to defend him. They're willing to believe that the American media is making up things about him (even though the vast majority of what they've been saying has turned out to be true), that there's some deep state cabal in his own DoJ that's trying to take him down for reasons that remain incredibly unclear, that the Courts are full of enemies who are just ruling against him out of spite.....basically that the entire universe is evil and petty and wrong just so they can keep claiming this one person with an incredibly sordid history of lies, ethical breaches, and straight up felonies is magically innocent for the first time in his life.

This is the real Trump Derangement Syndrome. The willingness to embrace corruption, criminality, and conspiracy theories over the obvious truths and facts before them.
    Do you understand why people laugh at your posts, saying you have no clue what the fuck you are talking about?

So, there is a record of “everyone who’s worked for Trump”?

If he’s as bad as you have been saying since Election Day, you wouldn’t have to use hyperbolic bullshit to make a point.

If you need an example of real TDS, look at any of your political posts about Trump. You have been so upset about his win, saying you have never been more politically scared in your life... let me ask you: what specifically has happened in your life since 1/22/17 that would support such a ridiculous notion?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

There's really no comparison. We've never had anything like this at the Presidential level, at least not in modern US politics.

My biggest beef with this comment is that it serves to normalize something that should NEVER be normalized. That's the source of the real and lasting damage to our country.
    But the same type of panic happened when we had President Reagan and President Bush.. and will no doubt happen when we have another Republican President.

You and your mentally unstable ilk aren’t happy unless the President is a Democrat.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post

Not just the financial crimes, though those are certainly important. The part about Cohen overhearing the conversation between Stone and Trump is really interesting considering the question that Mueller asked Trump regarding it. It was leaked by anon sources that Trump said Stone never told him about Wikileaks. Stone himself, who denies communicating with Trump about it, said Trump answered that question truthfully by denying it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    No it’s not. It’s a spectacle orchestrated to block progress because liberals didn’t get their way. There is even now talk about padding the Supreme Court with additional justices because liberals didn’t get their way.

Let me know when you find collusion.
    Exactly this. Never before has a hearing used a witness who was just convicted of lying to that same body to get legitimate information. It was nothing but a political circus for political reasons.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Not just the financial crimes, though those are certainly important. The part about Cohen overhearing the conversation between Stone and Trump is really interesting considering the question that Mueller asked Trump regarding it. It was leaked by anon sources that Trump said Stone never told him about Wikileaks. Stone himself, who denies communicating with Trump about it, said Trump answered that question truthfully by denying it happened.
    When you type out anonymous sources to prove your point.. you are doing it wrong.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME