Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: About that pesky voter fraud

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Wait...Assliana is a dude? Why the gay feminine name then? General gayness?
    He started on this forum roleplaying as a female.. got outted as a fag.. got angry and pretended he never pretended to be a girl... that it was our fault we assumed his gender.

Started making new logins to agree with himself.. got outted as a loser.. got angry and removed all the posts of one of his alts.. then came up with a story that he "accidentally" posted as Ashliana but clearly he didn't.

Left a number of times over anger management issues.. came back when time4fun came back and they've been besties ever since.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He started on this forum roleplaying as a female.. got outted as a fag.. got angry and pretended he never pretended to be a girl... that it was our fault we assumed his gender.

Started making new logins to agree with himself.. got outted as a loser.. got angry and removed all the posts of one of his alts.. then came up with a story that he "accidentally" posted as Ashliana but clearly he didn't.

Left a number of times over anger management issues.. came back when time4fun came back and they've been besties ever since.
    Wasn't there a stint about paying their rent selling silver for cash and some such along with a huge screaming fit over a critter nerf in GS?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Wasn't there a stint about paying their rent selling silver for cash and some such along with a huge screaming fit over a critter nerf in GS?
    Ashliana?

No idea.

He's into some weird ass shit I bet.. nothing would surprise me.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Ashliana?

No idea.

He's into some weird ass shit I bet.. nothing would surprise me.
    This is the person that plays Flimbo though right? (serious here)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit's fantasy and Alzheimer's kicking in View Post

Uh, no. I never "roleplayed as a girl" on the PC. By all means, please point out where that ever happened. (Spoiler Alert: It didn't, and there are posts where my account is less than a month old telling people they're stupid for assuming someone with a female-sounding name on a forum for an RPG is a woman IRL). And I was never "outed." I mentioned I was LGBT in various threads, much to your obviously bigoted dismay.

I especially like how you're obsessed with the other account thing, 9 1/2 years ago, but can't be bothered to actually recall the events. Nobody "came up" with a story. How do you think you found out I was the other account? Because I was on the wrong account when I posted a "reply." That's the "accident." I fucked it up after like 2 days. Your inability to remember details is your problem, buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    Left a number of times over anger management issues.
    Okay, PB. I think the longest I've gone without posting is like 2 months. Going through phases where I'd only post once or twice a month doesn't qualify as "left a number of times," but I'm quite sure that with your obsessive, decade-plus history of leaving bigoted, angrily sexualized messages anonymously to other men on the Internet, you'd carefully track when people are, or aren't, posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar
    Lolwut? I've never sold a single silver for real-life money. The only time I've sold anything was a block of my own premium points... for silver.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox
    Again, don't know who that is.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-11-2018 at 07:33 AM.

what a gay tard.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    I doubt it. Flimbo is a different kind of retard.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Uh, no. I never "roleplayed as a girl" on the PC. By all means, please point out where that ever happened. (Spoiler Alert: It didn't, and there are posts where my account is less than a month old telling people they're stupid for assuming someone with a female-sounding name on a forum for an RPG is a woman IRL). And I was never "outed." I mentioned I was LGBT in various threads, much to your obviously bigoted dismay.

I especially like how you're obsessed with the other account thing, 9 1/2 years ago, but can't be bothered to actually recall the events. Nobody "came up" with a story. How do you think you found out I was the other account? Because I was on the wrong account when I posted a "reply." That's the "accident." I fucked it up after like 2 days. Your inability to remember details is your problem, buddy.

Okay, PB. I think the longest I've gone without posting is like 2 months. Going through phases where I'd only post once or twice a month doesn't qualify as "left a number of times," but I'm quite sure that with your obsessive, decade-plus history of leaving bigoted, angrily sexualized messages anonymously to other men on the Internet, you'd carefully track when people are, or aren't, posting.

Lolwut? I've never sold a single silver for real-life money. The only time I've sold anything was a block of my own premium points... for silver.

Again, don't know who that is.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    You do the same thing as PB, Methais. Except instead of babbling about "catfishing," you eventually switch to "Why take anything seriously? It's all trolling. Let me tell you about how it's all trolling for the 50th time, and yet, somehow I'm stupid enough to think I'm saying something new."
    Yet you take the bait every single time and go all super serious. Why is that? What part of your brain is malfunctioning that causes you to not understand simple concepts like that?

It's ok to be retarded, just don't brag about it.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Wait...Assliana is a dude? Why the gay feminine name then? General gayness?
    99% sure he's a dude that likes to put on his tutu and play tea time in his bedroom with his My Little Ponies, but I honestly have no clue. I don't think Ashliana knows either.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    He's Flimbo.
    Oh yeah that's right.

Reported for being Flimbo.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible