Page 207 of 291 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    Why can't someone who hates Trump also hate Hillary? Thanks Obama!
    Absolutely! Who the fuck likes Hillary Clinton? Obama is dreamy though...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Someone making a credible accusation- especially under oath- IS evidence.

And then we investigate to get more evidence.

That's always how this works. That's not new.

The notion that we don't investigate unless we've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that something happened is incorrect. That's never how this works.

And, again, as far as he said/she said goes- I have to remind everyone that Kavanaugh lied under oath in 2006, and he lied under oath repeatedly just a few days ago.

He's currently less credible than Dr Ford.

So much stupidity in one post. Where was this type of fight when you had your title fight!?!?! I believed in you.. and you let me down.

Enjoy being the #1 contender who is simply unable to win the big fight.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

This is all starting to make perfect sense...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    This is all starting to make perfect sense...
    Confirmed Shaft wants to rape Barack's Obamahole.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-01-2018 at 01:52 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Weird how time4accusations wants this to be the gold standard. It's totally how she rolls.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

A "senior official" said the FBI probe could be ending as soon as tomorrow.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

I'm really going to enjoy the investigation that takes place over the 100's of thousands of dollars worth of GoFundMe $that has been milked out of gullible idiots.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

This has been the standard "there's not enough evidence" line- which would be reasonable to say if there had been an actual investigation.

The reason why this was nothing more than a he said/she said case is that's all the GOP would allow it to be. It may very well be that there is no additional evidence to find, but they were claiming that before they tried.

Though, she's leaving out one very critical piece: there's no reason to suspect Dr Ford lied under oath, but he was caught lying several times. Lots of little lies often suggest bigger lies.

But also, this isn't a criminal trial. No one is trying to put him in jail- they're assessing his fitness for a role. We had very compelling and credible testimony about the incident, and he lied repeatedly (also showed a lack of judicial temperament.). AND there are two other concerning allegations out there- including one in the form of sworn testimony.

The burden of proof for saying someone shouldn't be a Supreme Court Justice is very different from the burden of proof for throwing someone in jail.

Right. The truth is hiding in plain sight but these guys choose to avoid that.

Here's trump getting ahead of reports that Kavanaugh lied about drinking. He's flipped Kavanaughs testimony from not having a problem, to having a problem but it's cool because he was young then.

“I watched that hearing and I watched a man saying that he did have difficulty as a young man with drink,” Trump told reporters at the White House. “I graduated from high school and while I did not drink, I saw a lot of people drinking. They drink beer and go crazy and they were in high school.”
    During his tearful testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee last week, Kavanaugh repeatedly attested to his love for beer, but maintained his drinking habits never amounted to a problem.

10. Default

When did Kavanaugh say he had a drinking problem?