Page 359 of 364 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 3638

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    I didn't delete anything. Kranar, or some other admin did, because of the empty spaces in the posts. Since Methais apparently went hysterically crying to Kranar about having his own tactic thrown in his face.

Best of luck with your reliance on fantasies, Tardbandit. BTW, this is the 233rd day of your ongoing meltdown.
    Well I knew it wasn't about you suddenly having a tiny semblance of self awareness or intelligent thought.

But the record should reflect that you have posted in this thread every.single.day for 147 days now. No one else has ever come close.

Maybe next time, try and hide your mental instability a little bit so Kranar doesn't have to delete your posts?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Well I knew it wasn't about you suddenly having a tiny semblance of self awareness or intelligent thought.

But the record should reflect that you have posted in this thread every.single.day for 147 days now. No one else has ever come close.
    Your meltdown is in its 233rd day, Tardbandit. Since you're a 60 year old who cleans ducts for a living, it's a surprise to zero people that you're terrible at math -- but that number will literally always be bigger than whatever mental gymnastics you're using to rationalize your ongoing obsession.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    Maybe next time, try and hide your mental instability a little bit so Kranar doesn't have to delete your posts?
    Were you aware you were calling Methais -- the guy who's simped for you hundreds of times in this thread alone -- mentally unstable, or did you just do so unwittingly?

Which do you imagine makes you appear less retarded?

I didn't delete anything. Kranar, or some other admin did, because of the empty spaces in the posts. Since Methais apparently went hysterically crying to Kranar about having his own tactic thrown in his face.

Best of luck with your reliance on fantasies, Tardbandit. BTW, this is the 233rd day of your ongoing meltdown.
    When you're so toxic that even Kranar deletes your posts, you might be a hugely mentally unstable retarded ball of cancer.

Sorry that your butthurt attempts to literally break the thread because it made you sooooooo mad was a colossal failure, but you really should be used to failing at everything by now.

Actual footage of Ashlianus' latest colossal failure:

In before "It's not me! The problem is with literally everyone else including Kranar!!!!!!!!!!"

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    When you're so toxic that even Kranar deletes your posts, you might be a hugely mentally unstable retarded ball of cancer.

Sorry that your butthurt attempts to literally break the thread because it made you sooooooo mad was a colossal failure, but you really should be used to failing at everything by now.

Actual footage of Ashlianus' latest colossal failure:

In before "It's not me! The problem is with literally everyone else including Kranar!!!!!!!!!!"

Translation: "Your attempt to 'break the thread' was such a failure, I had to cry to the admins repeatedly for help! Oh, and let me describe my own behavior as 'mentally unstable' and gloat about it, without a shred of irony or self-awareness!"

It's okay that you're Big Mad that the vast majority of murders in Louisiana still aren't in New Orleans, despite you being retarded enough to have repeatedly claimed such.

Best of luck coming to terms with reality, and falling on your face with completely unforced errors, totally unprompted.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 09-27-2021 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    Were you aware you were calling Methais -- the guy who's simped for you hundreds of times in this thread alone -- mentally unstable, or did you just do so unwittingly?

Which do you imagine makes you appear less retarded?

I bolded the parts where you failed at reading comprehension again. Because you're stupid and can't stop failing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlianus

lol @ you thinking anyone here has any pull at all with Kranar.

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I bolded the parts where you failed at reading comprehension again. Because you're stupid and can't stop failing.
    You being too retarded to understand that your behavior was being criticized unwittingly only reflects on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    lol @ you thinking anyone here has any pull at all with Kranar.
    lol @ you thinking your "but I didn't cry to Kranar about the tactic I started but got butthurt I was outplayed by!" cries are convincing. Best of luck with that, crybaby. Remember when you tried to make claims about who would have to get the GMs involved in Gemstone?

It's because you're an idiot, Methais, and don't know how to do anything -- except humiliate yourself.

Blog Entries

Translation: "Your attempt to 'break the thread' was such a failure, I had to cry to the admins repeatedly for help! Oh, and let me describe my own behavior as 'mentally unstable' and gloat about it, without a shred of irony or self-awareness!"

It's okay that you're Big Mad that the vast majority of murders in Louisiana still aren't in New Orleans, despite you being retarded enough to have repeatedly claimed such.

Best of luck coming to terms with reality, and falling on your face with completely unforced errors, totally unprompted.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlianus View Post
    Me being too retarded to understand that my behavior was so cancerous that Kranar deleted my posts only reflects on me and my lack of self awareness.

This is correct.

lol @ you thinking your "but I didn't cry to Kranar about the tactic I started but got butthurt I was outplayed by!" cries are convincing. Best of luck with that, crybaby. Remember when you tried to make claims about who would have to get the GMs involved in Gemstone?
    Ah yes, I got outplayed by your progressively more and more unhinged NO Us so hard that Kranar wrecked all of your super-ultra-angry-went-full-speed-off-the-deep-end meltdowns.

I got outplayed so hard that you literally can't stop crying and throwing a tantrum over your posts getting rekt for being so cancerous that Kranar deleted them.

The fact that you think we're competing over something in the first place, as opposed to you simply having your mental illness and chronic butthurt fueled toxicity and 24/7 insistence on having to have the last word in every situation exploited for entertainment purposes shows that this thread really is your entire life. If it weren't so funny, I'd feel bad for you. Keep pretending you're "winning" this "competition" though. Pretending is the only thing you're good at, at least compared to all the other things you fail at.

Ashlianus when he thinks he put someone in their place on a 30 year old text game forum:

It's because I'm an idiot, Methais, and I don't know how to do anything -- except try my hardest, but still fail, to project my chronic humiliation onto everyone else.
    Fun fact #1: You think I'm so awesome that you believe Kranar takes orders from me and does my bidding.

Fun fact 2: You're super mad about fun fact #1.

Fun fact #3:
    Last edited by Methais; 09-27-2021 at 11:39 AM. Reason: In before Ashlianus uses this post's format in his reply in his endless quest to be like me

You being too retarded to understand that your behavior was being criticized unwittingly only reflects on you.
    Just to be completely clear: I was criticizing your behavior and no one else's. Everyone with an IQ above 12 understood that... which doesn't surprise me that you didn't.

You were spamming the thread in some desperate hope to "win" at something for the first time in your life.. but as always: You failed miserably.

But please carry on with your complete meltdown. We're on day 301 and I'm going to make sure you post in this thread 200+ days "straight" so we can all celebrate your 1 year anniversary of you proving to everyone that you are mentally unstable. I knew this years ago, but thank you for proving it to the newer people.

Also, you are welcome that my tax dollars goes to people like you who are not fit to be mixing with society and we literally pay you to sit at home and contain your mental disability.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.