Thread: SOTU 2023

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You didn't miss anything except Biden saying again that no one making less than 400K a year will pay a penny more in taxes.. then spent the rest of the night telling us how he's going to raise everyone's taxes.

The rebuttal was good though.. which is the first time I believe I ever said that.
    I suggest you read the transcript again, cuz you're interjection Fox spin into what Biden said and had accomplished. As usual.

Don't worry though, 23-24m viewers and broad consensus on the success of the speech amongst Democrats, Independents and 43% of Republicans means the truth of the administration's success is already known.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I suggest you read the transcript again, cuz you're interjection Fox spin into what Biden said and had accomplished. As usual.

Don't worry though, 23-24m viewers and broad consensus on the success of the speech amongst Democrats, Independents and 43% of Republicans means the truth of the administration's success is already known.
    LMAO. Troll on.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

There were more outright lies, exaggerations and just plain bullshit than actual substance.

Success for President Biden is measured on how often he started going off script and rambling, making up stories about Cornpop or Amtrak or relatives to make himself seem more special, making up words, shouting when it's not appropriate or whispering when it's not appropriate, etc... then yea, he was mildly successful in this speech.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Biden draws second smallest State of the Union audience in at least 30 years

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/joe...ears-rcna69844

What was the least viewed? Joe Biden in 2021.

At least he is consistently boring.

Last edited by Methais; 02-10-2023 at 11:12 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible