Page 10 of 78 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising left wing violence

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    I do?

I never even post in these threads because so I'd love to hear this one.

How's your manifesto coming along?
    You don't remember back when that other racist whose names escapes me now was openly defending South Africa planning to implement policies to take away land from white farmers without compensating them and you came along to defend his stupidity of defending their policies?

You're partially correct: you never post anything intelligent in these threads, you usually just come along to say something racist, defend something racist a Democrat said, or say something stupid like I'm writing a manifesto because I call you out on your stupid bullshit of defending racist shit Democrats do and say.

As much as a worthless pile of shit Back is at least he has arguments. They're all worthless, but he has some moral convictions. You're just a hanger-on.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-18-2019 at 04:45 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You don't remember back when that other racist whose names escapes me now was openly defending South Africa planning to implement policies to take away land from white farmers without compensating them and you came along to defend his stupidity of defending their policies?
    Nope, but whatever Encyclopedia Brown.

You're partially correct: you never post anything intelligent in these threads, you usually just come along to say something racist, defend something racist a Democrat said, or say something stupid like I'm writing a manifesto because I call you out on your stupid bullshit of defending racist shit Democrats do and say.

As much as a worthless pile of shit Back is at least he has arguments. They're all worthless, but he has some moral convictions. You're just a hanger-on.
    No genius I don't post anything because I don't give a fuck.

I just don't think you are worth my time. Just like in this response, you go right to name calling and bashing the other person. I posted the pic as a joke but you're so hopped up on Geritol or something, you can't laugh at anything. There is no point "arguing" anything here because like some 90 year old codger, you are set in your beliefs and you aren't going to change. No one on this forum is. I have better things to do. Apparently, you do not. So have fun grandpa.

I like your new tactic though. Everyone who disagrees with you is a racist now. Nice turn around there, Farrakhan.

Blog Entries

Btw, I find both Democrats and Republicans equally full of shit. So, yes, please try to make me out as a Democrat sympathizer. I've voted for more Republicans in my life than Democrats. But I know, anyone who doesn't agree with you is the enemy and must be a facist/racist/democrat/whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    You could also post in the Rising Right Wing Violence thread about the Proud Boys holding a protest in Portland in order to bait antifa.
    84287171.jpg

Pull your head out of your ass and do some thinking on your own for once, Back.
    This went a bit over the line Tgo01.

You know that is something he can't help.

Apologize to him at once, or be reported.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Hey it's that other person who defends racists. Back was feeling lonely without ya.
    Hey now.. Some Rogue just has a case of TDS.. but I don't remember him defending racists.. unless those racists were calling President Trump a mean name.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Pieces of shit like you are something else.

Pieces of shit like you when Democrats or the left does something bad: But...but it's those darn right wingers who made them do it!

Your arguments are nothing but parodies of headlines from left wing newspapers. Seriously next time a Democrat does something bad and places like Washington Post or NYT actually reports on it take a look at the headline, they won't say "Democrat does something bad" instead they'll phrase it like "Republicans pounce after Democrat does something bad." Making the story about Republicans instead of the piece of shit Democrat that pieces of shit like you defend.

Pull your head out of your ass and do some thinking on your own for once, Back. I'm getting tired of having to explain the simplest of shit to you.

Here are some examples. Remember when VA governor Blackface supported killing babies after they were born? Sounds pretty bad, right? That should be a headline and a news story all by itself, right? Here was the Washington Post's headline: "Republicans seize on liberal positions to paint Democrats as radical."

How about AOC's initial release of her dumb Green New Deal? You know the plan that included shit like getting rid of airplanes, tearing down all buildings in the US and rebuilding them to be more efficient, and of course providing a living wage to those unwilling to work? What a doozy! Surely the media could run a dozen articles about what a failure that was. Here was the NYT's headline: "Ocasio-Cortez Team Flubs a Green New Deal Summary, and Republicans Pounce."

You're shit, Back. Your politics are shit. Your ideals are shit. Your thoughts are shit. You are a shit person. Period.
    Don't even pretend the Proud Boys are the innocent victims here. They come from around the country to stir up shit and fight in communities they don't even live in. Spare us the crocodile tears that are so typical of bullies who get punched in the nose.

Blog Entries

Don't even pretend the Proud Boys are the innocent victims here. They come from around the country to stir up shit and fight in communities they don't even live in. Spare us the crocodile tears that are so typical of bullies who get punched in the nose.
    Lol. There's a reason Antifa only pulls their shit in places like Portland and New York. I'll let you connect the dots.

SR is good people.

Going to read to Encyclopedia Brown now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Blog Entries

They come from around the country to stir up shit and fight in communities they don't even live in.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

In this scenario.. tgo01 is the bully.. and you punched him in the nose?

Such an Internet Warrior!

#BacklashSparticusMoment
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME