Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump: Grab them by the pussy

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It has FACT right in the name!

An entire generation of voters relying on sites like Politifact and fucking Snopes to do their research for them and to tell them how to think.

You lack so much self awareness it almost hurts.
    Yes TGO, it's has "fact" in the name- which stands in stark contrast to your statements which don't have facts anywhere near them.

2. Default

You know what the difference is between a rapist and a rape apologist? Nothing.

Hill's measuring the drapes in the WH as we speak; so frankly all this Bill did this and that is a moot point. Repubs should be more concerned on how to contain the fallout at Trump.

You know what, I'm not going to speculate on what did or didn't happen. Here are the facts: You can vote for a guy who says he grabs women by the pussy because he's famous or you can vote for a woman who defended her husband. Your call.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    You know what, I'm not going to speculate on what did or didn't happen. Here are the facts: You can vote for a guy who says he grabs women by the pussy because he's famous or you can vote for a woman who defended her husband. Your call.

Or they're both trash so you can vote for the person who'll entertain you more over the next 4 years. Hmm..
    Last edited by macgyver; 10-09-2016 at 11:42 AM.

7. Default

Or you know, vote 3rd party. Let the political class know that propping up two horrendous candidates such as Trump and Hillary isn't going to fly with us.

Quote Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
    Or they're both trash so you can vote for the person who'll entertain you more over the next 4 years. Hmm..
    Except not all of us are straight white men who have the luxury of being "entertained" while people are forcibly deported, children who are born in this Country are suddenly told they aren't American citizens because we hate Mexicans, while certain religious groups are banned from entering the country, while white supremacists have representation in the White House, while women are punished for having abortions, while LGBTQ people lose their marriage rights, etc etc

People like you don't have to worry about who is in office- you're safe no matter what.

The rest of us aren't so lucky or aren't so selfish as to be nonplussed about others not being so lucky.

Yea, fuck those women who dared to go up against the Clintons. They are trailer trash bimbos and probably deserved to get raped.

BUT at least Hillary is a woman and she will stand up for women's rights!!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Yea, fuck those women who dared to go up against the Clintons. They are trailer trash bimbos and probably deserved to get raped.

BUT at least Hillary is a woman and she will stand up for women's rights!!
    Seriously, this claim has been fact checked twice in this thread.