Page 862 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 362762812852860861862863864872912962 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,620 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Funny seeing all the people who used to screech about law and order and national security completely bend over to get dicked by Trump on the regular despite all the evidence out there proving that he's an asset for Russian spies and actively working to undermine American democracy at the behest of Putin.

Is this anything like how you bend over for time4fun when couch rent is due? Please clarify.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    So, uhhh, your barely-functioning brain finally broke when you realized that collusion's now completely known, despite your dozens of smug "so, still no collusion" posts?

Sucks to be you, retard. Perhaps you should take this opportunity, after being humiliated and devoting literally years to shitting out apologetics for a con man -- to realize that doubling down on willful ignorance doesn't work out for you in the end.
    It’s always entertaining how you try to dictate shit like “Blah blah and you were soooooooooo humiliated like omg!” despite there being a lack of humiliation happening, unless you count people laughing at you and telling you what a triggered retard you are. But that would require some self awareness on your part, so it’s safe to rule that out.

In before “omg methais is humiliated too see I told you bold underline italics and dramatics!!!!!!!!”
    Last edited by Methais; 01-10-2019 at 05:47 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I was briefly kicked from a channel (for less than an hour) for calling Naamit a cunt, what, six months ago? For the record, I still have that opinion and have no plans to apologize for it.
    You also faked selling Flimbo too. But that's ok. Sounds like PC has decided to forgive you.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    So does this mean Fox News is real news or fake news?
    It's only real news when It agrees with them.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana
    Isn't it weird how conservatives hysterically rage about people using any news source that isn't Fox -- or even further right-wing -- and then turn around and whine when somebody actually humors you and uses them as a source, when Republican wrongdoing has become so incredibly obvious and undeniable that even Fox has been forced to point it out? Nope, it's not weird. It's just more of the same, tired dishonesty that pretty much defines modern-day Republicans.
    So does this mean Fox News is real news or fake news?
    Couldn't understand what I wrote, eh? No surprise there.

Spoiler Alert: Your willful ignorance doesn't constitute a reasoned position. Better luck next time scraping the dregs of your meth-fried brain for an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    It’s always entertaining how you try to dictate shit like “Blah blah and you were soooooooooo humiliated like omg!” despite there being a lack of humiliation happening, unless you count people laughing at you and telling you what a triggered retard you are. But that would require some self awareness on your part, so it’s safe to rule that out.

In before “omg methais is humiliated too see I told you bold underline italics and dramatics!!!!!!!!”
    I'm sorry you're upset that the group of you has spent literally years defending a comically corrupt con man with a $5 spray tan -- your inability to deal with reality, though, is your problem. You wouldn't have embarrassed yourselves so badly if your only move wasn't doubling down, quadroupling down, octupling down in the face of unwelcome developments. If you were responsive to facts, though, you probably wouldn't be a conservative, so I guess you'll just have to be ignored as everyone's kooky right-wing uncles with the tin foil hats who listen to Rush Limbaugh all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tardbandit
    It's only real news when It agrees with them.
    I guess everyone else should've made the move you did -- when even Fox News' reporting sections couldn't even spin Trump's bullshit any more, you started drifting away to the "real" news, like Breitbart, InfoWars and Drudge.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    You also faked selling Flimbo too. But that's ok. Sounds like PC has decided to forgive you.
    That is incorrect. Any other stories you want to fabricate, or is it just the two? Find your drama elsewhere.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 01-10-2019 at 10:09 PM.

Couldn't understand what I wrote, eh? No surprise there.

Spoiler Alert: Your willful ignorance doesn't constitute a reasoned position. Better luck next time scraping the dregs of your meth-fried brain for an answer.

I'm sorry you're upset that the group of you has spent literally years defending a comically corrupt con man with a $5 spray tan -- your inability to deal with reality, though, is your problem. You wouldn't have embarrassed yourselves so badly if your only move wasn't doubling down, quadroupling down, octupling down in the face of unwelcome developments. If you were responsive to facts, though, you probably wouldn't be a conservative, so I guess you'll just have to be ignored as everyone's kooky right-wing uncles with the tin foil hats who listen to Rush Limbaugh all day.

I guess everyone else should've made the move you did -- when even Fox News' reporting sections couldn't even spin Trump's bullshit any more, you started drifting away to the "real" news, like Breitbart, InfoWars and Drudge.
    TG;DR (too gay;didn't read)

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    TG;DR (too gay;didn't read)
    Don't worry! Those scary, unwelcome facts will go away if you recycle some of your canned responses! Trump won't be headed for an indictment! You can sleep easy tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    That is incorrect. Any other stories you want to fabricate, or is it just the two? Find your drama elsewhere.
    I have a couple of good ones. Though not fabricated.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...88#post1979488
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...04#post1767404
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...74#post1887374
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...63#post1960163
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...095#post994095

Of course this http://gemstone.tusatusa.com
    Semper superne nitens.

Don't worry! Those scary, unwelcome facts will go away if you recycle some of your canned responses! Trump won't be headed for an indictment! You can sleep easy tonight.
    Don't worry! The scary, unwelcome fact that you're a gay retard will go away if you keep posting your retarded butthurt posts!