Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ahmaud Arbery Trial

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Wouldn't that swerving be assault not kidnapping or false imprisonment?
    Rocktar yes, IMO it could be evidence of either.

Looks my prediction on this case and Rittenhouse were correct, 2/2. If I can find coverage of the ghislane Maxwell case I'll provide analysis and prediction...but pretty sure I know already what will happen...

Quote Originally Posted by LOL BRIELUS View Post
    If I can find coverage of the ghislane Maxwell case I'll provide analysis and prediction...but pretty sure I know already what will happen...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    All three found guilty on felony murder and all but 4 other counts between two of the defendants, one getting 9/9, another 8/9, the last 6/9(nice). Max sentence possible is, apparently, life without parole.

Federal hate crimes charges coming in February.
    Was a pretty fitting result. That Prosecutor was absolutely on fire with her closing arguments.

4. Default

She was way better than the other team. They also had a good case unlike the other one ...

Racists before the trial: It's a tragedy and a sign of this racist justice system that the jury is nearly all white!!!
    Racists after the trial: Even a nearly all white jury could see that black lives DO matter!

Do these racists ever get tired of being racists? Probably not considering how many racists support this dumb shit.

Maybe the jury made the right decision regardless of the color of their skin and it should never have been a factor to begin with? Just a thought.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Racists before the trial: It's a tragedy and a sign of this racist justice system that the jury is nearly all white!!!
    Racists after the trial: Even a nearly all white jury could see that black lives DO matter!

Do these racists ever get tired of being racists? Probably not considering how many racists support this dumb shit.

Maybe the jury made the right decision regardless of the color of their skin and it should never have been a factor to begin with? Just a thought.
    Then you have people like Rocktard who wonder why a guy fought back against people trying to hold him at gunpoint and trying to downplay everything like it was some how the victim's fault he's dead. He promises he's not trying to blame the victim, while in the same breath blaming the victim.
    Last edited by drauz; 11-26-2021 at 03:48 PM.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Then you have people like Rocktard who wonder why a guy fought back against people trying to hold him at gunpoint and trying to downplay everything like it was some how the victim's fault he's dead. He promises he's not trying to blame the victim, while in the same breath blaming the victim.
    Yeah, that is a pretty dumb thing.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I'm going to say that what professional racists such as Al Sharpton says on the national stage is a gajillion times worse than what anyone on the PC can possibly say.

Rocktar having an opinion on the PC isn't going to do anything. Al Sharpton's racists words could have real life consequences.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-26-2021 at 07:28 PM.

Fuck off retard. The shitbag that got shot made lots of bad choices and could have lived. The shitbags that shot him could have managed to not shoot him easily enough. And you, being a shitbag could easily have understood English if you hadn't spent all of English class high with a finger buried in the base of your brain digging for gold.

You moronic fucks that think Arbury was some saint or couldn't have done a lot of things to still be alive are just that, moronic fucks.

Keep in mind, at no point did I say he deserved to die. Just that him attacking the guys hand to hand was fucking dumb as fuck and you know it.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Fuck off retard. The shitbag that got shot made lots of bad choices and could have lived. The shitbags that shot him could have managed to not shoot him easily enough. And you, being a shitbag could easily have understood English if you hadn't spent all of English class high with a finger buried in the base of your brain digging for gold.

You moronic fucks that think Arbury was some saint or couldn't have done a lot of things to still be alive are just that, moronic fucks.

Keep in mind, at no point did I say he deserved to die. Just that him attacking the guys hand to hand was fucking dumb as fuck and you know it.
    No one said he was a Saint, just that the person that shot him shouldn't have chased after him in a truck, veered infront of him, and jumped out at him with a shot gun.

Also, lol you're triggered
    Last edited by Gelston; 11-27-2021 at 10:46 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam