Page 2323 of 2363 FirstFirst ... 13231823222322732313232123222323232423252333 ... LastLast
Results 23,221 to 23,230 of 23625

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Smile Today

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Find me a geographical location in America vulnerable to a direct hit with a lower percentage of you want to make what I said even arguably false.

I kind of forgot how easy it is to run circles around the PC crew. I should come back here more often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    New Orleans is a chocolate city that loves voting for retarded democrats and supporting the same type of stupidity that you do. You don’t get more vulnerable to hurricanes than there.

Why do you want black people to die? Racist.

PS: going all unhinged racist and sniffing your own farts isn’t running circles around anything. It’s just you being retarded. Because you’re retarded.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-13-2018 at 12:44 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Find me a geographical location in America vulnerable to a direct hit with a lower percentage of you want to make what I said even arguably false.
    Well Polk county Texas is one of the most vulnerable counties to a hurricane and Obama barely got 30% of the vote there.

I kind of forgot how easy it is to run circles around the PC crew.
    Is that what you think you're doing?

The delusions are strong with this one.

I’m not sure how to grade the responses. Tgo01 was the only student that actually followed the instructions. The problem is he picked a location 50+ miles from the gulf.

Methais and Neveragain I’m going to give you guys an incomplete. If you want to do the assignment over I’ll let you.

Tgo01, that is a C- effort. I appreciate you tried, but it was really a poor effort.

All done for the night.

Sleep well kids.

I’m not sure how to grade the responses. Tgo01 was the only student that actually followed the instructions. The problem is he picked a location 50+ miles from the gulf.
    So one of the counties most vulnerable to hurricanes doesn't count? Interesting backtracking choice.

Methais and Neveragain I’m going to give you guys an incomplete. If you want to do the assignment over I’ll let you.
    Their point was clear. Hurricanes hit blue areas all of the damn time. Counties of all shades of red and blue and white and black have been hit hard by Michael, even if it wasn't a "direct hit", yet here you are still cheering on a hurricane as if it is sentient and hitting areas of people that somehow voted it into existence.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-13-2018 at 01:26 AM.

6. Default

The thing that confuses me most about this thread is when did Baking bread become a keyboard warrior thing? I get that we've all probably done it.. but when did it start being an excuse to evade questions?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    The thing that confuses me most about this thread is when did Baking bread become a keyboard warrior thing? I get that we've all probably done it.. but when did it start being an excuse to evade questions?
    I can only gather that it's supposed to prove that Keller is doing his part to save the planet by baking his own bricks.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 10-13-2018 at 07:31 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    He’s enjoying his new purchase and decided to pop in for a moment to go full Backlash.

He hasn’t been the same ever since he began collecting unwashed used dildos.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-13-2018 at 10:14 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Y’all got played...

Karma is a bitch.

Maybe now we can have a less obtuse conversation about climate change. Unlikely, but maybe.
    I hadn't realized that hurricanes didn't exist before the Industrial Revolution.

Good to know.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.