Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who Is the White House Leak?

I never even thought of that.

If they are fabricated why is he hunting for them
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    If they are fabricated why is he hunting for them
    Because he's a dumbshit amateur at politics?

Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    Because he's a dumbshit amateur at politics?
    Trump isn't an honest incompetent. He's a lying incompetent.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Trump isn't an honest incompetent. He's a lying incompetent.
    Did you...as a Hillary supporter, just call someone else incompetent? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Did you...as a Hillary supporter, just call someone else incompetent? LOL
    And a liar.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

7. Default

Try me, I am not a Hillary supporter but Trump is the most grossly incompetent and dishonest president you have ever had. I really hope your country survives but his current plans are beyond stupid. The lowest ratings ever for an American president domestically and abroad, and worsening.
    Frankly, if you don't consider Trump a liar at this point, there is something wrong with you. Even his base is catching on.

More leaks..

On Monday, the New York Times published a leaked copy of the special science section of the draft 2018 National Climate Assessment, which federal climate researchers had completed but feared Donald Trump’s administration and new Environmental Protection Agency chief Scott Pruitt were plotting to smother in its crib.

More...

The NYT published the full report, more than 500 pages.

The leaks continue.

Just before leaving the White House, Obama left a secret letter for Trump in the Oval Office.

"It was long. It was complex. It was thoughtful," Trump said of the letter the week after taking office in an interview with ABC News. "And it took time to do it, and I appreciated it."

During the interview, Trump showed the news crew the letter, pulling it from its envelope. He wouldn't read it out loud.

More...

The fact that Trump wanted to keep the long, complex letter secret made me want to see it. Now I can.

[QUOTE]Written out longhand on White House stationery and slipped into the top drawer of the Resolute Desk, the 275-word letter captures an outgoing president eager to instill in Trump the vast responsibilities and uncertain parameters of the job.

Obama, when writing the letter, didn't disclose the content even to his closest aides. Since then, however, Trump has shown the letter to visitors in the Oval Office or his private White House residence. CNN obtained a copy from someone Trump showed it to.

And here it is, the full text of the long and complex letter..

Congratulations on a remarkable run. Millions have placed their hopes in you, and all of us, regardless of party, should hope for expanded prosperity and security during your tenure.

This is a unique office, without a clear blueprint for success, so I don't know that any advice from me will be particularly helpful. Still, let me offer a few reflections from the past 8 years.

First, we've both been blessed, in different ways, with great good fortune. Not everyone is so lucky. It's up to us to do everything we can (to) build more ladders of success for every child and family that's willing to work hard.

Second, American leadership in this world really is indispensable. It's up to us, through action and example, to sustain the international order that's expanded steadily since the end of the Cold War, and upon which our own wealth and safety depend.

Third, we are just temporary occupants of this office. That makes us guardians of those democratic institutions and traditions -- like rule of law, separation of powers, equal protection and civil liberties -- that our forebears fought and bled for. Regardless of the push and pull of daily politics, it's up to us to leave those instruments of our democracy at least as strong as we found them.

And finally, take time, in the rush of events and responsibilities, for friends and family. They'll get you through the inevitable rough patches.

Michelle and I wish you and Melania the very best as you embark on this great adventure, and know that we stand ready to help in any ways which we can.

Good luck and Godspeed,

BO

I'm just glad Trump rejected all of Obama's advice.

Leave it to fake news to end a sentence with a preposition.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.