Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The CHAZ!

Default The CHAZ!

Honestly the CHAZ/CHOP/whatever in Seattle deserves its own thread now.

Seattle: one teen killed and another injured in shooting in police-free zone

This is now the THIRD shooting in 10 days which has resulted in 6 being people shot, 2 of them died and 2 were/are in critical condition.

As a nation CHAZ has by far the most gun crime and gun homicides in the entire world.

It's estimated around 300 people live in CHAZ giving the nation a gun homicide rate of 666 per 100k people.

For comparison the nation with the highest homicide rate in 2019 was El Salvador with a rate of 61.8 per 100k people. Keep in mind that is TOTAL homicide rate, not just with guns.

Also keep in mind that is the rate for an entire year, CHAZ has managed over 100 times that rate in fewer than 2 weeks.

At the rate of about 3 people being shot per week then in a year roughly half the population of CHAZ will be shot, resulting in about 20% being murdered and another 20% being sent to the hospital in critical condition.

Oh but let's not forget the local city council is of course blaming these shootings on far right white supremacists.

Last edited by Tgo01; 06-29-2020 at 11:10 PM.

2. Default

send in the social workers!
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    send in the social workers!
    I really wonder what's going through people's mind when they suggest this.

Like the people who are saying we should send therapists for a domestic dispute. Because yeah, domestic disputes never turn violent even WITH cops there. Surely a couple of people armed with nothing but a Master's (Person's) degree should do just fine!

Actually, Proud Boys are a big problem here.

Do you even Seattle, bro?

Quote Originally Posted by leifastagsweed View Post
    Actually, Proud Boys are a big problem here.

Do you even Seattle, bro?
    I saw videos of the fight leading up to the first shooting and that shooter was black. I mean I guess it's POSSIBLE he was a Proud Boy, but let's just say I'm skeptical.

We will probably never know who is responsible for any of these shootings because no one wants to cooperate with the police, not even the victims, which also leads me to believe it's not the Proud Boys because something tells me the citizens of CHAZ would love nothing more than to see some Proud Boys be arrested.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-29-2020 at 11:24 PM.

From what I am gathering, some Tacoma area gangs are banging in the CHOP right now. Seattle PD connected the previous shooting to a south end gang. They don't have details on last night's shooting yet.

Unfortunately Seattle area is not unique in that we do have shootings and crime even without peaceful protests. The particular intersection where both shootings took place is a very common area for gun violence and conflict. It's right at the edge of a gentrified neighborhood full of bars and sushi restaurants and an underprivileged neighborhood of African-Americans who are being priced out. Tensions run high.

I will acknowledge that the occupation and 24/7 activity is a huge PIA, expense, and stressor for businesses and folks who are just trying to live, to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Honestly the CHAZ/CHOP/whatever in Seattle deserves its own thread now.

Seattle: one teen killed and another injured in shooting in police-free zone

This is now the THIRD shooting in 10 days which has resulted in 6 being people shot, 2 of them died and 2 were/are in critical condition.

As a nation CHAZ has by far the most gun crime and gun homicides in the entire world.

It's estimated around 300 people live in CHAZ giving the nation a gun homicide rate of 666 per 100k people.

For comparison the nation with the highest homicide rate in 2019 was El Salvador with a rate of 61.8 per 100k people. Keep in mind that is TOTAL homicide rate, not just with guns.

Also keep in mind that is the rate for an entire year, CHAZ has managed over 100 times that rate in fewer than 2 weeks.

At the rate of about 3 people being shot per week then in a year roughly half the population of CHAZ will be shot, resulting in about 20% being murdered and another 20% being sent to the hospital in critical condition.

Oh but let's not forget the local city council is of course blaming these shootings on far right white supremacists.

Yeah those pesky protestors defending themselves after two teens committed a drive-by shooting. How dare they!

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Yeah those pesky protestors defending themselves after two teens committed a drive-by shooting. How dare they!
    So you mean it's a bad idea to set up a zone, kick out all law enforcement and have no way to defend yourself?

100% agreed. We might make a fine Republican out of you yet, Seran, we just have the find the world's best proctologist first.

This latest shooting is confusing to me.

Antifa is claiming the two shot were fascists that their security team shot.

The two shooting victims are a 16 year old (who died) and a 14 year (who is now in critical condition and might not make it.)

Is Antifa trying to tell the world their "security team" killed a 16 year old and critically wounded a 14 year old because they were "fascists" who fired at them first?

Anyone else smell that? Smells like bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So you mean it's a bad idea to set up a zone, kick out all law enforcement and have no way to defend yourself?

100% agreed. We might make a fine Republican out of you yet, Seran, we just have the find the world's best proctologist first.
    You know Seran doesn't have the mental capacity to be a "fine Republican".. stop bullying him!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.