Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: who is this loser

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So.. you were talking like an ignorant little bitch about things you didn't know and were only assuming.

I'm shocked.

Really.
    Fake news.

I presumed you did since you're so involved in this forum. You admitted it. Bingo
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    PB: I don't care about what you think of me. Like you, I come here to pass time, from time to time.

In my mind, you're a poor excuse of a human being that was part of the gang that pushed Kevin to suicide. That gang may be 3 members, 6 members, 12 members, maybe more, maybe less.

You were an adult that made fun of a kid, a minor. You even took his pictures and photoshopped them to bully him. You, the guy that gives himself rights to throw his judgement on others.
    Your allegations are completely unsubstantiated. Not cool at all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Your allegations are completely unsubstantiated. Not cool at all.
    I didn't even read that one. Yeah. I'm going to continue to be toxic as fuck to him and only him. Fuck that dumbass bitch.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Is Murrandii Androidpk or what? They both blame everyone here for Warclaidm committing suicide.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Is Murrandii Androidpk or what? They both blame everyone here for Warclaidm committing suicide.
    They see his death only as ammunition for internet arguments.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    They see his death only as ammunition for internet arguments.
    They are using his death as an "Oh yea!?" response when they have nothing else.

Pretty fucking sick.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Murrandii (xcaliber) used his alt witchhealer to lie, cheat, and mock warclaidhm. It’s all here on PC. So...yeah, knock off it the accusations you scumfucker.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    I always wondered if the WC suicide thing was just a meme. If true, A.) how did you guys know? B.) very disturbing.
    This is a disgusting troll.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Murrandii (xcaliber) used his alt witchhealer to lie, cheat, and mock warclaidhm. It’s all here on PC. So...yeah, knock off it the accusations you scumfucker.
    Yeah, Xcalibur was truly awful to warclaidhm. Is he claiming now that he wasn't? What a slimeball.

Own your shit, man.
    Last edited by Tisket; 06-13-2019 at 03:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    I don't use alts on this forum. You won't believe anything I say so your opinion doesn't matter.

Most of you guys weren't there when Warclaidhm was kicking and being himself on this very forum.

PB Was the most toxic on him and HE KNOWS it. He bullied like you know he does AND photoshoped pictures of him to laugh about him. He was an adult bullying a CHILD. He was ALWAYS SCOPING HIS posts and responding to him by laughing and telling him he's an idiot, a worth nothing guy, and so on

PB bullied him from 2003 until his death, 2013. 10 years, ten fucking years. You think that's normal and that's perfectly fair? Of course, PB, of course, you were only doing this for the benefice of others… of course, you fucking dumb heartless excuse of a human being.

For myself: I was bad with him in 2003. I made peace with him in 2004. That's it, I left and returned only in 2017, I didn't know what happened until I found out about. And I feel I have some responsabilities too. It doesn't mean I will whip myself, it means I try to behave better. You, on the other end just continue your attitude. You are bad.

Koar: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...ght=warclaidhm

Notice that some people even say it: I hope PB will lay low for a while.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"