Page 403 of 1666 FirstFirst ... 3033533934014024034044054134535039031403 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 16651

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I can't possibly expect you to have an adult conversation regarding the history of this country because:

1) You've shown zero ability to have an adult conversation in past.
    2) You've shown zero ability to have an intelligent conversation in the past.
    3) You've shown zero ability to understand history or the Constitution in the past.

Otherwise, you would be the perfect person to have a conversation with. Really.

PS - I LOVE the sudden "ZOMG WE NEED TO RESPECT THE CONSTITUTION!" that is suddenly the liberal left's mantra.. after decades of shitting on it. It's like the DNC put that into the computer and the bots are suddenly spitting it out.. not realizing what fucking hypocritical douchebags they look like.
    Mocking people for respecting the constitution to own the libs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McGoohan
    I am not a number, I am a free man!

Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    What about a child born to someone here on a tourist visa?
    Yes, which is exactly what some people do so their children can become legal citizens. I'm not sure what point you are making here?

What if the government starts requiring citizenspawn permission slips even from white american birthright citizens like yourself?
    "What if the government turns tyrannical and starts slaughtering all of its citizens?"

Again what point are you trying to make here?

Convention of States. Problem solved.

He can, with executive order, likely end chain migration and most of the allowances that keep all the extended (really extended) family members of an anchor baby in the country. Simple solution, just repeal the amendment to take effect on Jan 1 the year after adoption. The problem with that is, there is a LOT of law in the 14th Amendment that has nothing to to with citizenship and is a major foundation of our laws. So I would propose something like:

"The 28th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America.

Section 1. The 14th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America shall be amended as follows. Citizenship shall be granted to all biologically human children born of at least one genetic parent who is a natural born or naturalized citizen at the time of birth excluding genetic donors in the case of artificial inducement or transference of genetic material used to cause pregnancy.

Section 2. Minor children, both biological and adopted for a period not less than 4 years previous, meeting the above stipulation of a parent who becomes naturalized on or before the 18th year of the minor child shall then be considered also naturalized citizens.

Section 3. Any person of any age who has knowingly and/or willing entered the United States, it's territories, embassies and/or all other lands or properties in violation of immigration laws at the time of commission of the crime of illegal entry shall be forever denied citizenship under section 1 or 2 of this amendment except on an individual basis by act of Congress requiring a 2/3rds majority of both Houses.

Section 4. This amendment shall become effective on the first day of January of the year after ratification and apply to all human children who's final birth labor and/or delivery was initiated before the stroke of midnight on January 1. Due to the sometimes ambiguous nature of labor in childbirth, labor shall be defined as the initiation of the birth process as observed and certified by a licensed medical doctor, nurse or any other local, state or federal official present at the event in which a non-interrupted labor or surgical intervention results in delivery of the child or children. Five adults not related not related to the parent(s) or each other who submit affidavit under penalty of felony agreeing on the time of the initiation of labor shall also be considered valid certification.

Section 5. This amendment supersedes and renders null and void all Federal, State and Territory laws, rules, judgments, precedents and policies which might be found in conflict with this amendment regarding the status or eligibility for citizenship only."
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 10-30-2018 at 10:58 PM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Yes, which is exactly what some people do so their children can become legal citizens. I'm not sure what point you are making here?

"What if the government turns tyrannical and starts slaughtering all of its citizens?"

Again what point are you trying to make here?
    What point are you trying to make? At least Rocktar has details about his blood and soil citizenship requirements, though I expected him to propose something more like Starship Troopers.

Mocking people for suddenly respecting the constitution.
    Yes.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

What point are you trying to make?
    I see you have moved on from strawmanning everything to "No you!" type arguments.

Even Rocktar realizes the president can't end birthright citizenship with an executive order.

Even Rocktar realizes the president can't end birthright citizenship with an executive order.
    Yeah no shit he can't. If Trump follows through with this plan the goal is to obviously get the courts involved in whether or not we should continue handing out citizenship for simply being born here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Yeah no shit he can't. If Trump follows through with this plan the goal is to obviously get the courts involved in whether or not we should continue handing out citizenship for simply being born here.
    The courts can't change the constitution either.

The courts can't change the constitution either.
    The courts can certainly rule on whether or not the constitution as written extends citizenship to people just because they are born here.