Page 780 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 280680730770778779780781782790830880 ... LastLast
Results 7,791 to 7,800 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I wasn't upset and I wasn't angry or relucant, you twit. You asked for something and I answered. Sellstuff1 is a troll and 99% of his/her shit is spam. That fact that you're trying to make up shit about how I felt or acted is straight up trollish though. GG
    Y'know that funny thing that keeps happening? Y'know, people keep saying that anyone who disagrees with you or an opinion you've got are suddenly trolls? It just happened. Literally, you keep doing it.

So, go ahead and point me to a post you think is my getting upset in that exchange. I would unironically love to see it.
    Last edited by Astray; 12-04-2018 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Y'know that funny thing that keeps happening? Y'know, people keep saying that anyone who disagrees with you or an opinion you've got are suddenly trolls? It just happened. Literally, you keep doing it.

So, go ahead and point me to a post you think is my getting upset in that exchange. I would unironically love to see it.
    OMG Y R U TROLLING!?!?!?!?!?!?!? TROLL!!!!
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I'm sure you're quite the expert on being pegged. Perhaps you can give pk and time4fun some tips. Pk could really use some pointers on how to sooth his flaccid destroyed Ashlianahole, as that's his only way of paying time4couch rent.

Remember when you said that Ashliana is your only PC account like 2 pages ago, but everyone knows you have a second account that you "accidentally" used to agree with yourself on?

What happened to that account? Are you claiming it doesn't exist and that that never happened?

Just curious. Please advise.
    OMGOMGOMGOMG! SEXUALIZED MESSAGES TO ANOTHER "MAN"!!!!!!!!!!

You are only turning It on....
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

OMG Y R U TROLLING!?!?!?!?!?!?!? TROLL!!!!
    I'm legitimately curious because during that conversation I was absolutely amused that it was taking him so long to say, "Yeah, fuck that racist Sellstuff1" and I think not even 3 pages prior he was quoting them something like, "Yeah agreed completely" or something close to that.

Lmao, I even think it was in the span of 12 hours.
    Last edited by Astray; 12-04-2018 at 01:34 PM.

5. Default

Except I'm not calling you a troll because we disagree something politically. I'm calling you a troll because you keep saying stupid shit that I was upset and throwing a fit and how hard it was for me to condemn that person. You're being utterly ridiculous over something asinine. It was so easy for you to condemn Methais though right? Surely you'd say something to him if he ever told someone to Warclaidhm themselves, right? Somehow I don't see that happening.

That would require effort.. something else Androidpk is bankrupt on.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Except I'm not calling you a troll because we disagree something politically. I'm calling you a troll because you keep saying stupid shit that I was upset and throwing a fit and how hard it was for me to condemn that person. You're being utterly ridiculous over something asinine. It was so easy for you to condemn Methais though right? Surely you'd say something to him if he ever told someone to Warclaidhm themselves, right? Somehow I don't see that happening.
    He already did, after last time you brought it up like 2 days ago. Dumbass.

Does you trying to doxx me to Antifa and try to get me fired irl make you a troll? Or does that just make you a creepy piece of shit? Or both?

Please advise, as you keep changing your meaning for what a troll is, despite being one yourself. A really really really shitty troll, but it's the thought that counts.

PS: Go Warclaidhm* yourself

*crash a scooter and lose your memory
    Last edited by Methais; 12-04-2018 at 01:40 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Ah, see. You couldn't even provide evidence to where you thought I was upset in the initial argument. I bring it up because it's a hilarious point of weakness in your character that having to condemn an admitted racist you agree with was difficult for you. Stay with me, because I base that on how angry you come off on in the following posts.

Starts here:

It isn't a deflection, it was an honest question. Or maybe I was just pointing out your hypocrisy. Either or.
    I believed you were upset because I caught you deflecting to Methais. Which you're doing again. Which I already answered immediately:

Sure, here. I'll condemn Methais right here.

Don't tell people to kill themselves.
    Still stands, btw. Yet you want to talk hypocrisy when RichardCranium admitted and you went denial into Methais. Without condemnation of Richard despite your 'strong moral outrage'.

I only saw methais say it
    Your turn.
    Last edited by Astray; 12-04-2018 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Only YOU would consider a rep comment like "Jesus Christ. .can you be a bigger faggot?" as a sexualized message.

You dumb fucking faggot. OMG MORE SEXUALIZED MESSAGES!!!!
    Tripling down still doesn't change reality. Much to your obvious dismay, the screeds that exposed you as mentally ill weren't just you calling someone "a faggot." As a 50 year old man, you spent countless hours over the course of more than a decade sending other men angry, sexualized fantasies full of your trademarked impotent rage.

You are a complete sociopath. You badly need psychiatric care.

You might have deluded yourself -- like Trump, whom you voted for constantly does -- that blindly insisting you didn't do something that everybody can pull up and view the record of somehow didn't happen, but unfortunately for both you and Trump, you don't have the power to magically warp reality to suit your delusions.

I'm sure you're quite the expert on being pegged. Perhaps you can give pk and time4fun some tips. Pk could really use some pointers on how to sooth his flaccid destroyed Ashlianahole, as that's his only way of paying time4couch rent.
    That's quite the imagination. You should write slash.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Remember when you said that Ashliana is your only PC account like 2 pages ago, but everyone knows you have a second account that you "accidentally" used to agree with yourself on?

What happened to that account? Are you claiming it doesn't exist and that that never happened?

Just curious. Please advise.
    You might want to work on that reading comprehension. And beeteedubs, I never claimed that the second account accidentally agreed with myself. The only "accident" was replying with the wrong account, which is how I was found out. How else do you imagine that happened? Perhaps if you're going to desperately cling to decade-old forum drama, you should get the basic elements right. You might want to lay off the oxycontin for a few days, let your brain catch up.

10. Default

Ah, see. You couldn't even provide evidence to where you thought I was upset in the initial argument. I bring it up because it's a hilarious point of weakness in your character that having to condemn an admitted racist you agree with was difficult for you. Stay with me, because I base that on how angry you come off on in the following posts.

Starts here:

I believed you were upset because I caught you deflecting to Methais. Which you're doing again. Which I already answered immediately:

Still stands, btw. Yet you want to talk hypocrisy when RichardCranium admitted and you went denial into Methais. Without condemnation of Richard despite your 'strong moral outrage'.

Your turn.
    I said I was pointing out your hypocrisy. It wasn't a deflection. It wasn't me being upset, but go on saying that all you like. Either way, this convo isn't going anywhere so I'll let you get back to circle jerking with the troll gang.