Page 600 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1005005505905985996006016026106507001100 ... LastLast
Results 5,991 to 6,000 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Fine, keep embarrassing yourself.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Says the guy who's been using Tisket's gif for years now? Hmm..
    Don't you know that every time someone mentions that, he adds six months to the time he's keeping it hostage?!

Don't mention it, don't even make eye contact!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I don't consider myself an expert but I do work in the cyber security field and attend such conferences.
    From Goodwill to being the next Woodward AND Bernstein and now onto attending cyber security conferences.

Your life is amazing on the Internet.. no wonder you never leave the house.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    You've gone full retard, tgo. Social engineering is a huge subset of hacking. Please stop embarrassing yourself.
    He can't help it. It's his way.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    So now you are a computer security expert or some shit? Seriously, shut the fuck up.
    Is there ANYTHING you actually understand? I've never met someone who was so consistently wrong every time they weigh in on anything.

PK is 100% correct. And if you had an ounce of sense, you would know that.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Is there ANYTHING you actually understand? I've never met someone who was so consistently wrong every time they weigh in on anything.

PK is 100% correct. And if you had an ounce of sense, you would know that.
    Ok time4stupid let's make this clear enough so that you can understand it which will be hard so I will use small words.

I did not dispute his assertions. I did not call him wrong. I did not argue his point or the topic. I held no position on the base argument.

I did question his "expertise" since it appears out of practically nowhere. I did say to him to shut the fuck up. I tend to tell him to shut the fuck up out of habit.

The only place I am so deeply wrong is in your fevered little pea brain. You made a wrong assumption. You then make a bad assertion. And then you want to argue a point that I did not make.

The only person lacking sense here is you.

Was that small enough words and simple enough sentences for you to understand?

Now please shut the fuck up.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

You forgot to drop the mic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

8. Default

It doesn't take an expert to know that phishing is hacking..

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Ok time4stupid let's make this clear enough so that you can understand it which will be hard so I will use small words.

I did not dispute his assertions. I did not call him wrong. I did not argue his point or the topic. I held no position on the base argument.

I did question his "expertise" since it appears out of practically nowhere. I did say to him to shut the fuck up. I tend to tell him to shut the fuck up out of habit.

The only place I am so deeply wrong is in your fevered little pea brain. You made a wrong assumption. You then make a bad assertion. And then you want to argue a point that I did not make.

The only person lacking sense here is you.

Was that small enough words and simple enough sentences for you to understand?

Now please shut the fuck up.
    My dear, I highly encourage you to use as many big words in front of me as possible. As you are so often in need of correction- it's best that you get that from me here instead of in front of, say, your employer. Consider it my little favor to you.

And if you weren't disagreeing with his assertions- then you were basically just spouting empty words. And you were immediately corrected by PK and then called out by me. And yet, you still haven't managed to admit that you were wrong to do so. (Shock)

As for you only being wrong in my brain....that's hilarious. Shall we do some recent greatest hits?

1) "Voter ID Laws just require you to have an ID to vote"- paraphrased, but that was your sentiment. Incorrect, of course, as the Voter ID laws in question largely restricted the number of acceptable IDs, closed polling locations, eliminated same-day voter registration, and- in a few cases- eliminated Sunday voting (to target souls to the polls)

2) Only "liberal judges" think Voter ID laws are racist. Incorrect- the 5th Circuit is arguably the most conservative Appellate Court in the country. But, of course, you actually had no idea which Circuits or Judges have weighed in on Voter ID laws.

3) "CNN is a fake news site"- you quoted an ACTUAL fake news site to prove this LOL

4) "There's this great new study proving that voter fraud is significant!"- you quoted a study that's been trashed by every reputable school or think tank who has looked at it. I'm going to go out on a limb and say you actually have no idea what the research methodology was behind the study. Because, of course you don't.

5) "Prager U is a more reputable source than Princeton"- really was one of your gems. I believe you said "better than my sources" right after I quoted a Princeton study.

6) "This Brookings paper shows that the tax law has been good for inflation!"- Not only is Brookings a liberal think tank, but the paper you quoted argued that *exact* opposite

7) "Clinton was caught destroying evidence to keep out of trouble"- you used this one a few times despite repeated fact checks. The FBI actually clearly stated there was literally no evidence of that. You brought up Bleachbit at one point, and if you had any ability to do your own original thinking or research you'd have known that Bleachbit was used by the IT professional she hired to cover HIS tracks after he forgot to do his job.

And those are just a few of your charming gems.

You are, without a doubt, the least informed person on this forum. You were so ragingly stupid that you keep going back to the same garbage sources again and again even after repeatedly finding out that what they've been telling you is wrong.

So rage on little boy. But don't confuse me with you.

10. Default

Oh, and sorry:

*mic drop*