Page 27 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising left wing violence

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    If you mean like Proud Boys or other right wing militias? Laugh until they go away.

If you mean the El Paso shooter? Seek them out, lock them up, and make it more difficult to get their hands on weapons.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Stop being herpesyphilisgonoaids.
    ftfy
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

If you mean like Proud Boys or other right wing militias? Laugh until they go away.

If you mean the El Paso shooter? Seek them out, lock them up, and make it more difficult to get their hands on weapons.
    What if it was Antifa or other left wing militias? Since you know, you already knew that that’s who SHM was referring to just before you tap danced around it because you refuse to actually condemn them and their violent bullshit, and instead will only make vague general statements like “I don’t support violence” but will never directly call out Antifa.

Because you secretly are in favor of them violently assaulting anyone who might disagree with them.

So based on the post I quoted, you’re either a gigantic piece of shit, or an extremely x100000000 stupid person.

Which is it?
    Last edited by Methais; 08-25-2019 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Spoiler: The answer is both
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

So based on the post I quoted, you’re either a gigantic piece of shit, or an extremely x100000000 stupid person.

Which is it?

What if it was Antifa or other left wing militias? Since you know, you already knew that that’s who SHM was referring to just before you tap danced around it because you refuse to actually condemn them and their violent bullshit, and instead will only make vague general statements like “I don’t support violence” but will never directly call out Antifa.

Because you secretly are in favor of them violently assaulting anyone who might disagree with them.

Which is it?
    So... I don't expect everyone to read every post I make but I will repeat myself again.

I don't condone violence from anyone. I don't condone violence from anyone who calls themselves antifa. I do not think violence is the answer and in fact believe it is counter to any real progress.
    Last edited by Back; 08-25-2019 at 02:23 PM.

So... I don't expect everyone to read every post I make but I will repeat myself again.

I don't condone violence from anyone. I don't condone violence from anyone who calls themselves antifa. I do not think violence is the answer and in fact believe it is counter to any real progress.
    There you go with your stupid word games again...

I don't condone violence from anyone who calls themselves antifa.
    ^ Are you trying to imply that those people "aren't really Antifa," and that they're just violent impostors who are ruining Antifa's good name with violence by calling themselves Antifa?

Because every time it's brought up, you take extra care with your words in an attempt to distance violent assholes (i.e. Antifa) from Antifa (i.e. violent assholes), as if Antifa are just innocent do gooders who are being infiltrated with violent assholes that are tainting their otherwise peaceful good will.

The best part is that you think you're so clever that no one notices or sees through what a dishonest sack of taint cheese you are.

But anyway back to the question...

Are you trying to imply that those people "aren't really Antifa," and that they're just violent impostors who are ruining Antifa's good name with violence by calling themselves Antifa?
    Last edited by Methais; 08-25-2019 at 02:30 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

There you go with your stupid word games again...

^ Are you trying to imply that those people "aren't really Antifa," and that they're just violent impostors who are ruining Antifa's good name with violence by calling themselves Antifa?

Because every time it's brought up, you take extra care with your words in an attempt to distance violent assholes (i.e. Antifa) from Antifa (i.e. violent assholes), as if Antifa are just innocent do gooders who are being infiltrated with violent assholes that are tainting their otherwise peaceful good will.

The best part is that you think you're so clever that no one notices or sees through what a dishonest sack of taint cheese you are.

But anyway back to the question...

Are you trying to imply that those people "aren't really Antifa," and that they're just violent impostors who are ruining Antifa's good name with violence by calling themselves Antifa?

Nope. I meant exactly what I said. For the millionth time. Violence is not the answer no matter who does it.

Nope. I meant exactly what I said. For the millionth time. Violence is not the answer no matter who does it.
    So you denounce Antifa because they're a bunch of violent assholes. Good to know.

So you denounce Antifa because they're a bunch of violent assholes. Good to know.
    This is literally the first time he's taken a positive step.

Do you believe there is some sort of pseudo-intelligence at work here?

I'm shocked.. didn't think Backlash had the ability to learn.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    This is literally the first time he's taken a positive step.

Do you believe there is some sort of pseudo-intelligence at work here?

I'm shocked.. didn't think Backlash had the ability to learn.
    No, he'll most likely respond with "That's not what I said!" and then back to his weak word games.