Page 144 of 273 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 2722

Thread: Election Watch 2020 - Trump/Pence vs Biden/Harris

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Apparently you want me to believe that each and every subsequent ballot count over time became more favorable to Biden. That's statistically improbable. So all the ballots just "happened" to be processed in an order where more and more counts swung in his favor? Yeah right.

Instead, what should have occurred is what you saw in the examples of Florida and Minnesota that I shared earlier.
    I don't care what you believe. It's as simple as the data point you're ignoring - the mail in ballots are the final ballots to be counted in these states. You can point to the data all you want, but you are ignoring the variable. One side votes by mail, the other did not in this election. These are the last bits being reported.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No, I only get my conspiracy theories from the mainstream media such as CNN, ABC, NBC, and MSNBC.
    Will Biden be your President?
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Blog Entries

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Will Biden be your President?
    Now that Biden is elected, did you notice all the plywood coming down from storefronts? It's almost like there is an entire party of terrorists...
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Now that Biden is elected, did you notice all the plywood coming down from storefronts? It's almost like there is an entire party of terrorists...
    No.

6. Default

strange isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    If you fucked up the postal service really well, making it slow and unreliable, while simultaneously alot of dems voted via mail-in ballots due to the pandemic, wouldn't that create exactly that scenario? Sure seems like it would to me.
    You'd have to infer that it was slow for democrats and faster for republicans though. I don't think that's the case.

Or that its continuing.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-...dows-vandalism

Portland demonstrators identifying themselves as Antifa targeted a Democratic campaign office Sunday, shattering windows and spray -painting messages like “F--- Biden” and “no presidents” on the building

You'd have to infer that it was slow for democrats and faster for republicans though. I don't think that's the case.
    Or that one party primarily voted by mail while another followed dear leaders orders.

Well no, I don't think you would have to infer that. Not when you downplay the virus and promote anti-mask wearing rhetoric, you wind up with a larger percentage of republicans voting in person and Dems voting mail-in.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription