Page 143 of 273 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2722

Thread: Election Watch 2020 - Trump/Pence vs Biden/Harris

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Also there have been multiple employees who have come forward to report outright voter fraud and vote irregularities, but of course you won't hear about that on MSNBC, CNN, or even Fox News these days.
    I take it you're currently falling down the OAN rabbit hole.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Who do you think poll workers are? Like elected officials or something that we all would have heard of before and have a huge reputation?

The intellectual dishonesty among Democrats lately is staggering. Or maybe it's just low intellectual capacity.
    Just to be clear, do you think Trump won or lost this election?
    Last edited by drauz; 11-09-2020 at 04:42 PM.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    He believes they meant to have that press conference at the landscaping company.

These people are straight up incompetent and begging for your money. Hahahha.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    He believes they meant to have that press conference at the landscaping company.

These people are straight up incompetent and begging for your money. Hahahha.
    Obviously they did, what do you think they’d have it at the four seasons hotel? Get real!
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Might have been that convicted pedophile sex offender, that was at the four seasons with Rudy, claiming he was a poll worker?
    When he's a resident of new Jersey...which would mean he's not eligible to be a poll watcher in Pennsylvania. They'll grasp to anything, while shelling out the donations to get the campaign out of the red. I really don't understand how they can't see through it
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    It's almost like the state laws don't allow some states to start processing mail in ballots until later. Again - the stats that you're using don't matter because you havent accounted for a variable where the majority of votes will obviously go to biden. All your data is proving is rh vast majority of mail in votes went to biden, which is a big "no shit" when you take Trump's rhetoric into account.

Ignoring the variable has you grasping at straws
    Apparently you want me to believe that each and every subsequent ballot count over time became more favorable to Biden. That's statistically improbable. So all the ballots just "happened" to be processed in an order where more and more counts swung in his favor? Yeah right.

Instead, what should have occurred is what you saw in the examples of Florida and Minnesota that I shared earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Different states have different election laws.
    It's not about that. It's about the plotting of the data.

If, for example, PA had a similar distribution as was seen in Minnesota or Florida, I'd be less inclined to believe there was foul play. The distributions should raise the red flag of any auditor of the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Apparently you want me to believe that each and every subsequent ballot count over time became more favorable to Biden. That's statistically improbable. So all the ballots just "happened" to be processed in an order where more and more counts swung in his favor?
    If you fucked up the postal service really well, making it slow and unreliable, while simultaneously alot of dems voted via mail-in ballots due to the pandemic, wouldn't that create exactly that scenario? Sure seems like it would to me.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    No, I only get my conspiracy theories from the mainstream media such as CNN, ABC, NBC, and MSNBC.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Apparently you want me to believe that each and every subsequent ballot count over time became more favorable to Biden. That's statistically improbable. So all the ballots just "happened" to be processed in an order where more and more counts swung in his favor? Yeah right.

Instead, what should have occurred is what you saw in the examples of Florida and Minnesota that I shared earlier.
    If mail in ballots were done last, yes absolutely it looks right. Trump told his supporters to not use mail ins, then is like :shockedface: why didn't I get any mail ins???!!!!

Mail ins also just had to be postmarked for election day in many states. So they obviously wouldn't arrive until later. This isn't rocket science dude.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.