Page 41 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: US Oil Producers Fail to Produce

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Imagine the idiocy of Seran who thinks that all oils are part of "Big Oil" even though they aren't.

I guess if there wasn't an Internet or an ability to actually look up things.. you might be able to craft your fairy tale anyway you want.

Unfortunately, that data exists that confirms the one truth on this forum: You are the biggest retard.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/Le...PET&s=RWTC&f=M

Take a look at 2018, 2019, 2020... it doesn't start "going up dramatically" until 2021.. when Biden was in office.

I don't expect you to understand any of this... because numbers and words confuse you so much... but just so normal people know you are full of shit.
    Using your own chart and cited information, oil was at $16.55 a barrel April 2020 during Trump's reign. Oil was then $52.00 January 2021 when Biden took office, almost a 350% increase.

So let's summarize, April 3, 2020 the American Petroleum Institute meets with President Trump while oil was flirting with $15 a barrel. During the coming months it after Trump helped negotiate a multi-nation supply cut, the oil price triples. There was literally too much oil and prices tanked, Trump cut supply and your party hails him a stable genius. Yet blames Biden for what Trump did before his presidency.

Idiot.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Using your own chart and cited information, oil was at $16.55 a barrel April 2020 during Trump's reign. Oil was then $52.00 January 2021 when Biden took office, almost a 350% increase.

So let's summarize, April 3, 2020 the American Petroleum Institute meets with President Trump while oil was flirting with $15 a barrel. During the coming months it after Trump helped negotiate a multi-nation supply cut, the oil price triples. There was literally too much oil and prices tanked, Trump cut supply and your party hails him a stable genius. Yet blames Biden for what Trump did before his presidency.

Idiot.
    Speaking of idiots, what does abstinence mean and how are Republicans trying to block it?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Idiot.
    When President Trump took office, oil was at $52.50

Oil fluctuates, like any other commodity, based upon supply and demand.

Through 2017, it averaged around $50 a barrel.
    Through 2018, it averaged around $65 a barrel.
    Through 2019, it averaged around $55 a barrel.

Pretty stable, no?

Through 2020, the price crashed to $16.55 average in April. At that price point, many of the mom/pop oil companies (ZOMG BIG OIL!) can't make a living pumping oil at that low of a price... they actually lose money.. so the supply of oil dropped. This caused the price of oil to once again climb up to the "normal" price of around $40-$45 by the end of the year. 3 months of undervalued oil.

It's the same thing climate warriors do.. they pick the absolute lowest temperature and declare "ZOMG THE EARTH IS GOING TO MELT!" That's what you are doing here.. picking the absolute lowest price of oil to make your retarded conclusion that it's when the price started to dramatically raise.

It's not. It didn't dramatically raise up until the last half of 2021... and Trump wasn't President then.

Stop being stupid JUST to be stupid in every political thread.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

4. Default

You missed the lowest price of negative $37.62 that month.

We shouldn't take lightly the oil futures collapse of April 2020. This was very nearly a catastrophic event that would have crippled the economy for a decade and destroyed any chance for rapid recovery from the pandemic. The greatest threat to energy markets is a demand shock, and the greatest threat to global prosperity is an energy crisis. There are only ever two forces at play in financial markets, fear and greed. What you perceive to be greed looking at a 2 month snapshot, is actually fear of being caught offside again.

Learn all about it here: https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/IN/IN11354 The blue wording links to other reports so you can dig as deep as you care to.

It was when prices were at their lowest that Trump and API conspired with OPEC+, you may believe whatever you want about daily, weekly or monthly averages. Trump heralded one of the biggest cuts in daily oil supply ever and subsequently prices tripled. Trump is largely to blame for the current oil price, alongside Big Oil and followed alongside Russia.

It was when prices were at their lowest that Trump and API conspired with OPEC+, you may believe whatever you want about daily, weekly or monthly averages. Trump heralded one of the biggest cuts in daily oil supply ever and subsequently prices tripled. Trump is largely to blame for the current oil price, alongside Big Oil and followed alongside Russia.
    AND 0% BIDEN AMIRITE?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Trump is largely to blame for the current oil price
    Because of course!

Cost of gas drops by a penny.
    Seran: You better get on your knees and praise Biden for delivering us cheap gas!!!!

Price of gas inflates so high and so fast that no one has ever seen anything like this in the history of the world.
    Seran: TRUMP'S FAULT!!!!!

time4fun, Bhaalizmo, Alfster; admit it, it's absolutely embarrassing this guy is part of your political party, right? Come on, you can private message me your answer if you feel bad for Seran. I promise I won't tell him.

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

9. Default

Anti-energy administration, recent market trauma, uncertain geo-political climate, and rapid inflation already causing demand destruction in other sectors, but the industry is hesitant to invest capital into JUST MAKE MOAR GAS DUDEZ GAWD!!!!!!?

Shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Furryrat View Post
    but the industry is hesitant to invest capital into JUST MAKE MOAR GAS DUDEZ GAWD!!!!!!?
    Oh boy, now you've unleashed the wrath (whine) of Seran: SEE!!!! You just admitted that they are purposefully not pumping more oil! Because they are greedy!!11!!!