Page 171 of 763 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221271671 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 7625

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    The amount of mental gymnastics required to call me a terrible person for caring about people is pretty impressive. I've been consistent in my core values despite who has been president unlike some people I know. After so many years I'm surprised you haven't realized that by now. Then again, I'm not surprised that you still to this day argue with a persona that you have created in your head that epitomizes everything you think you hate.

Mexico is our closest ally and neighbor. The land we have settled has been shared by people for thousands of years. We are better together rather than building a wall. No one should have to flee harm but if they do they should be allowed free movement and offered aid to help themselves get to a better place. America is the richest country in the world. We have more than enough resources to cover it. America and the allies defeated Hitler and the Nazis. America abolished slavery and has always been at the front line in the battle of people's rights. It is a force of good for all people in the world. It is shameful that we are treating the poorest, weakest, most trodden upon people in this world like animals and not opening our doors to help them help themselves.
    Backlash performing mental gymnastics:

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Ok, I answered one of your questions. I don't owe you jack shit so you're welcome for it. Answer my question now.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You didn't actually answer shit. You just gave some super vague meaningless response like you always do, and every time you're asked for specifics, your go to response is "I don't owe you shit waaah waaah!" because you know that answering honestly would make you look like a giant hypocritical douche.

Nobody said you owed anyone shit. Stop being a fucking dumbass.

i DoN't OwE yOu JaCk ShIt BrAaAaAh!!!!!

But to answer your question anyway, because I'm not a massive dickhole, hundreds, the majority being people I went to public school with growing up.

What the fuck does public school have to do with any of this though?

Now that we're even on who "owes" who what for questions, please give me your advice on what I should do if a family of illegals comes knocking on my door by telling me if you would let them move in with your or not.

I just want to help, but having advice from a master of helping people such as yourself would help a lot.

Don't you want to help people help others?
    I did answer but you want to change the question. How do we know they are illegal? Where did they come from? How many are in the family? What are the circumstances that brought them to my doorstep? If you want to play the hypothetical game we have to get into detail.

Why don't you quit being a passive aggressive dipshit and just ask me what you really want to know?

All of them.

I'd help them best I could as I expect you or anyone would.
    Be specific though.. what have you done to help a family of illegal aliens?

In before:

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

I did answer but you want to change the question. How do we know they are illegal? Where did they come from? How many are in the family? What are the circumstances that brought them to my doorstep? If you want to play the hypothetical game we have to get into detail.

Why don't you quit being a passive aggressive dipshit and just ask me what you really want to know?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

I literally just did. But I'll try again, this time with crayons.

Pretend this happens at your house:

You hear a knock on your door.

You answer the door and see a family of what appears to be Mexicans standing there.

The one who speaks English says to you, "Hello sir. We come from Mexico
    (or Honduras or some other place south of Mexico). We did not cross the border legally, but we need a place to stay. Will you please help us by letting us move in with you and live here?"

What's your response to them Back?
    Last edited by Methais; 06-17-2019 at 11:11 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

You answer the door and see a family of what appears to be Mexicans standing there.

(or Honduras or some other place south of Mexico). We did not cross the border legally, but we need a place to stay. Will you please help us by letting us move in with you and live here?"

Like all liberals, he is far more apt to virtue signal with "We need a country without borders!! SUPPORT ALL IMMIGRATION TODAY!" as their signature line on an unofficial 30 year old, text based roleplaying game forum.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Come on in.

I get what you are trying to ague here and I stand by everything I've said. We are America. We help people who help themselves, not throw them in cages for fleeing oppression. We lead the world in wealth and human rights. We defeated the Nazis and ended slavery. We lead the world and we do that by bringing people up not holding them down.

Come on in.

I get what you are trying to ague here and I stand by everything I've said. We are America. We help people who help themselves, not throw them in cages for fleeing oppression. We lead the world in wealth and human rights. We defeated the Nazis and ended slavery. We lead the world and we do that by bringing people up not holding them down.
    Ok. How about non-hypothetical situations and let's talk reality.

What have you specifically done in order to help people that are here illegally?

And yes, I realize this is the Internet and you can basically come up with some bullshit... but I'm expecting more of this:

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME