Page 272 of 273 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273 LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 2722

Thread: Election Watch 2020 - Trump/Pence vs Biden/Harris

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    What? His claim that I defended the violence today? Demonstrably false, as I, multiple time, condemned the violence today and said the rioters should be arrested and imprisoned.

How are you this dumb?
    Wow. You couldn't even follow a single back-and-forth ... that you were one of the sides of.

1) Caelric: The violence over the summer was supported by many, many democrats.
    2) Back: Such as? And again, comments like this make it seem like you want to justify the violence in DC today.
    3) Caelric: How are you this dumb?

You made a stupid statement, were challenged to substantiate it, spectacularly failed to do so, and then either pretended to be retarded or ARE an absolute retard.

How are you this dumb?
    Last edited by Ashliana; 01-06-2021 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Wow. You couldn't even follow a single back-and-forth ... that you were one of the sides of.

1) Caelric: The violence over the summer was supported by many, many democrats.
    2) Back: Such as? And again, comments like this make it seem like you want to justify the violence in DC today.
    3) Caelric: How are you this dumb?

You made a stupid statement, were challenged to substantiate it, spectacularly failed to do so, and then either pretended to be retarded or ARE an absolute retard.

How are you this dumb?
    My apologies, I was mostly auto-replying to Back, because he is, in fact, this dumb.

As for Democrat support for BLM riots (oh, I'm sorry, 'mostly peaceful protests'), a simple google for 'Democrat support for BLM riots' would result in many hits stating that Democrats only started denouncing the riots after it started affecting them politically, with them tacitly supporting them prior to that.

I did make an assumption that people knew who to use google. But yeah, you're probably too young to understand that. Does your mommy know you're on the internet, little boy?
    Last edited by caelric; 01-06-2021 at 10:17 PM.

My apologies, I was mostly auto-replying to Back, because he is, in fact, this dumb.
    So you weren't pretending, but were in fact incapable of following a back-and-forth conversation you were a participant in, as you were simultaneously calling the other side stupid without a shred of irony or self-awareness. Gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric
    As for Democrat support for BLM riots (oh, I'm sorry, 'mostly peaceful protests'), a simple google for 'Democrat support for BLM riots' would result in many hits stating that Democrats only started denouncing the riots after it started affecting them politically, with them tacitly supporting them prior to that.

I did make an assumption that people knew who to use google. But yeah, you're probably too young to understand that. Does your mommy know you're on the internet, little boy?
    You've equated your earlier statement: "The violence over the summer was supported by many, many democrats" with "a Google search would show you Democrats who supported BLM."

Does it need to be explained to you that Democrats supporting peaceful demonstrations as a whole -- and/or acknowledging the legitimate issues causing the demonstrations to occur -- is a far cry from your statement that "the violence was supported by many, many democrats," which you SPECTACULARLY failed to substantiate and then moved the goalposts LIGHTYEARS away? Or can you figure it out for yourself?
    Last edited by Ashliana; 01-06-2021 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Assliana View Post
    So you weren't pretending, but were in fact incapable of following a back-and-forth conversation you were a participant in, as you were simultaneously calling the other side stupid without a shred of irony or self-awareness. Gotcha.

You've equated your earlier statement: "The violence over the summer was supported by many, many democrats" with "a Google search would show you Democrats who supported BLM."

Does it need to be explained to you that Democrats supporting peaceful demonstrations as a whole -- and/or acknowledging the legitimate issues causing the demonstrations to occur -- is a far cry from your statement that "the violence was supported by many, many democrats," which you SPECTACULARLY failed to substantiate and then moved the goalposts LIGHTYEARS away? Or can you figure it out for yourself?
    ooooooo Assliana is breaking out the bold and caps lock! It's serious now! Watch out! Italics come next!
    Last edited by Wrathbringer; 01-06-2021 at 10:44 PM.

One good thing has come from this election, at least for me: the concern about possible inflation from a Biden administration has already driven the dollar down, and caused a lot of people and institutions to invest in bitcoin, driving the current price to record levels. Since I have a low double digit amount of bitcoins, I'm doing okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post

This lie is being repeated over and over by many people including congresspeople as a justification for the actions of the fascist mob who broke into and ransacked the US Capitol. Its been debunked numerous times by legitimate sources. Sadly it has become typical in this age of misinformation. Its the same old denial of actual truth and falsely placing blame on the "other" to escape responsibility. They think they are clever by using this faulty justification but its so totally obvious its embarrassing.
    Last edited by Back; 01-20-2021 at 05:40 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I'm a lying sack of shit.
    Just admit your jealous it wasn't Democrats that stormed the Capitol.

The attempts at gas lighting the entire country after they watched your ilk burn business's to the ground, attempt to murder and burn down police stations and weeks long assault on a federal building (while begging gun rights activists to join in). It would be like "the summer of love" said Democrat leaders.

Malcom X is talking about you Back.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 01-09-2021 at 07:46 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

One good thing has come from this election, at least for me: the concern about possible inflation from a Biden administration has already driven the dollar down, and caused a lot of people and institutions to invest in bitcoin, driving the current price to record levels. Since I have a low double digit amount of bitcoins, I'm doing okay.
    I can't wait to see the reaction of the PC cult of jealousy once they finally figure out what's happening to their ability to use the government to steal wealth.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

The 1% need to pay more:

FCC awards SpaceX $886 million for satellite internet network
    https://www.theverge.com/2020/12/7/2...roadband-rural

SpaceX explains why the U.S. Space Force is paying $316 million for a single launch
    https://spacenews.com/spacex-explain...single-launch/

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Trump-ally media outlet OAN quietly deleted articles about Dominion despite publicly doubling down on election conspiracy theories

One America News has quietly scrubbed its website of references to election conspiracy theories, a possible attempt to fend off a lawsuit from the election technology companies it had targeted in its stories.

For months, the Trump-allied media organization has published stories about Dominion Voting Systems and perpetuated the false conspiracy theory that the company rigged the 2020 presidential election for President Joe Biden at the expense of former president Donald Trump.

But some time in January, OAN removed stories about Dominion from its website. It has also removed stories about Smartmatic, a rival election technology company also targeted in the conspiracy theories.

Stories about Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, and Lin Wood — the three biggest champions of the false theories — have been removed as well.
    Legitimate news organizations normally issue retraction notices or editors' notes when stories have been removed or significantly corrected.

Those notes are generally designed to demonstrate transparency, attempt to retain the trust of readers, or simply show that the news organization is complying with a court order.

But despite the mass removals, OAN has not given any public notice of those actions. The links to the removed articles do not lead to a retraction notice, but to a 404 page.

OAN is literally fake news.