Page 102 of 113 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1121

Thread: The Stupidity from Ocasio-Cortez

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    "They had to amend the Constitution of the United States to make sure Roosevelt did not get reelected."

FDR died in 1945. The 22nd amendment passed Congress in 1947 and was ratified in 1951.

Remember when Dan Quayle was mercilessly mocked by the media (and is still mocked to this day) for adding an E at the end of potato? Yet this woman can be wrong about the simplest of things in our history and the media treats her like a genius.

She also once claimed she was eligible to run for president even though she's not yet 35 because the constitution states "a MAN has to reach the age of 35", and see she's a woman so that doesn't apply to her.

Except that's not true at all either. Here is what the constitution says about age of the president:

See? Our founding fathers were very progressive for their time. They made sure to use the word "person" and not "man" because they foresaw the possibility of a woman president someday. Just not Hillary or Cortez.
    I wouldn't know any of that shit, and I sometimes spell potato with an E...
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I wouldn't know any of that shit, and I sometimes spell potato with an E...
    True, not everyone knows when the 22nd amendment was passed or when FDR died. But I would imagine if you're going to make a point like this you would, I don't know, spend 3 seconds Googling the facts before giving a big speech about it.

3. Default

True, not everyone knows when the 22nd amendment was passed or when FDR died. But I would imagine if you're going to make a point like this you would, I don't know, spend 3 seconds Googling the facts before giving a big speech about it.
    Yeah I actually wrote a little bit about "but I'm not in politics and if I was I'd fact check shit before I tweet..." but then deleted because I felt wordy.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Yeah I actually wrote a little bit about "but I'm not in politics and if I was I'd fact check shit before I tweet..." but then deleted because I felt wordy.
    Words.

5. Default

Words.
    I feel like we just had a moment. If we were on a reality show, a bromance. I'd braid your hair and call you some cutesy name like "TGOsy".

BTW, Mondays are my free nights. Wife is at work (she's a sleep therapist and works overnight, and Monday's always suck at work, so I get a free night at the bar after work). This may or may not be a result of said night. Yes, it's almost 8 here. I'm old. Bar night means I get off work at 4, at the bar by 4:30, drink til 7 on a long night, and then home an relaxing to crazy shit on the PC.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

I feel like we just had a moment. If we were on a reality show, a bromance. I'd braid your hair and call you some cutesy name like "TGOsy".

BTW, Mondays are my free nights. Wife is at work (she's a sleep therapist and works overnight, and Monday's always suck at work, so I get a free night at the bar after work). This may or may not be a result of said night. Yes, it's almost 8 here. I'm old. Bar night means I get off work at 4, at the bar by 4:30, drink til 7 on a long night, and then home an relaxing to crazy shit on the PC.
    Your wife gets paid to rape people while they sleep?

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I feel dumber when I read Cortez' stupidity. I hope it's not contageous.

Also, can someone tell me what was taken "completely out of context" from the other dingbat from Michigan?

Can you imagine someone that retarded posting here?

Oh wait.. we have Backlash, sellstuff1 and Androidpk that are literally that dumb already..
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 04-15-2019 at 05:58 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

It's certainly not out of context.

I also don't agree with how Trump felt posting his video was in good taste. The Dems should go after his own history of 9/11 to call out this own insensitivities towards 9/11.

His comments that he now has the tallest building in new York.

His taking 150k meant for small businesses.

Complaining that bush had a higher poll because he used a bullhorn after 911.

He claimed he saw thousands and thousands cheering that the buildings were coming down.

“The World Trade Center came down because Bill Clinton didn’t kill Osama bin Laden when he had the chance to kill him,” he said during a debate in February 2016. “And George Bush, by the way, George Bush had the chance, also, and he didn’t listen to the advice of his CIA.”

Trump claimed had they used asbestos the towers would still be standing.

In 2013, he famously tweeted that he “would like to extend my best wishes to all, even the haters and losers, on this special date, September 11th.”

Where's the outrage for Trump's rhetoric around 9/11???
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    It's certainly not out of context.

I also don't agree with how Trump felt posting his video was in good taste. The Dems should go after his own history of 9/11 to call out this own insensitivities towards 9/11.

His comments that he now has the tallest building in new York.

His taking 150k meant for small businesses.

Complaining that bush had a higher poll because he used a bullhorn after 911.

He claimed he saw thousands and thousands cheering that the buildings were coming down.

“The World Trade Center came down because Bill Clinton didn’t kill Osama bin Laden when he had the chance to kill him,” he said during a debate in February 2016. “And George Bush, by the way, George Bush had the chance, also, and he didn’t listen to the advice of his CIA.”

Trump claimed had they used asbestos the towers would still be standing.

In 2013, he famously tweeted that he “would like to extend my best wishes to all, even the haters and losers, on this special date, September 11th.”

Where's the outrage for Trump's rhetoric around 9/11???
    LOL... a lot of words to say "ZOMG I HATE TRUMP SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Dude, just put it in your signature and type a period.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

10. Default

To Trump supporters he can do no wrong.