Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Chemical Attack in Syria

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Yup. Just a victim, a whiner, a crier. Typical bully. It's like he never grew up. How old was he when his brother died? No that's not it. His Dad, Mom and brother died after he was well grown. I was wondering if there is some childhood trauma that keeps his inner child so close to the surface. When I googled that I did find something interesting. FWIW his dad's name was Frederick Christ Trump. HAHAHA, that made me chuckle.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Yup. Just a victim, a whiner, a crier. Typical bully. It's like he never grew up. How old was he when his brother died? No that's not it. His Dad, Mom and brother died after he was well grown. I was wondering if there is some childhood trauma that keeps his inner child so close to the surface. When I googled that I did find something interesting. FWIW his dad's name was Frederick Christ Trump. HAHAHA, that made me chuckle.
    Grow up.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Grow up.
    That's rich. Defending a 72 year old man who rants on Twitter every day about life not being "fair". Gelston, you got some fucking problems

Blog Entries

That's rich. Defending a 72 year old man who rants on Twitter every day about life not being "fair". Gelston, you got some fucking problems
    You do nothing but whine day in and day out about Trump. You whine about him more than he tweets. What a person you are. Do you cry yourself to sleep every night?

Grow up.
    cwolff is a closeted mall girl. Good luck with that.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

You do nothing but whine day in and day out about Trump. You whine about him more than he tweets. What a person you are. Do you cry yourself to sleep every night?
    Blah blah gelly.

Blog Entries

Blah blah gelly.
    So the answer is yes.

Looks like Trump is getting ready to strike Syria very soon. A week on the job, and Bolton is now advising us to use missiles.

And Trump, I'm sure, isn't desperately looking to A) Change the headlines B) Try to shake the Russia suspicion off of him and C) Try to get his ratings up because he remembers when he did this a year ago, they went up.

Someone has to get him out of here before he lands us in a war.

I don't think there's any avoiding a military strike in Syria. They used chem weapons again. That'd be enough, but then trump had to twitter it up like a crazy man then immideately back down a bit towards putin.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Looks like Trump is getting ready to strike Syria very soon. A week on the job, and Bolton is now advising us to use missiles.

And Trump, I'm sure, isn't desperately looking to A) Change the headlines B) Try to shake the Russia suspicion off of him and C) Try to get his ratings up because he remembers when he did this a year ago, they went up.

Someone has to get him out of here before he lands us in a war.
    You would be the one that thinks the use of WMDs on civilians doesn't warrant any response.