Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Indicted in New York

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Yeah honestly if I'm Trump, I'm feeling pretty good right now.
    Holy fuck. Is today April 1st?

So.. can we all agree that this was nothing but a political stunt?

Literally N-O-T-H-I-N-G in the indictment that we didn't already know and the FEC decided wasn't enough to bring to trial.

It's a sad day for New York State.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

Literally N-O-T-H-I-N-G in the indictment that we didn't already know and the FEC decided wasn't enough to bring to trial.

In before you're mocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    He's making fun of CNN because they're excited that people are actually watching them today.

How stupid are you that you really needed that spelled out for you?

You really think he's going to jail don't you?
    Dunno, but it’s glorious to see his fat fraudulent ass sitting in a court room. Can’t wait for more indictments!

Wow even Mitt Romney thinks this is a political witch hunt. You Democrats know you fucked up when you lose Mitt Romney.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Wow even Mitt Romney thinks this is a political witch hunt. You Democrats know you fucked up when you lose Mitt Romney.
    Grand. Jury.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The cult of personality strikes again. Confusing opinions with the law is sort of Republican speciality at this point.

Marjorie Taylor Greene and George Santos showed up at the courthouse to support Trump. I have not see reports of any other members of Congress being there.

Yeah honestly if I'm Trump, I'm feeling pretty good right now.
    The indictment says the criminal events were in 2017. The prosecutor needs to explain why the charges are not barred by time.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

We most certainly do not agree this was a political stunt. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Cohen went to prison for this, and Trump is the one who ordered him to do it. NOT looking to hold Trump accountable would have been a politically motivated decision.

Unless you're here to say that we should, as a general rule, only hold the hired help accountable for committing crimes and not the actual politicians who ordered them to do it. I HIGHLY doubt there are any other situations that don't involve one of your preferred candidates/politicians where you would expect that outcome.

But this really was a best case scenario for Trump. There's nothing new here, it's easy to spin rhetorically and there are some obvious legal defense routes.

Cohen went to prison for this
    LOL! Cohen went to prison for lying, and now this liar is the "key witness" in this political witch hunt trial against Trump.

At least get your facts straight.