Page 65 of 253 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast

Thread: What's this worth?

I could be wrong on the VLA belt price, there's one on playershop for 7m but that just sounds high. At that price I'd shell out another million or so for a pin worn.
    The Nalfein Kitten

Default A brushed steel ring

While loresinging some locker crap, stumbled on this, and cant recall what this messaging means:

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the steel ring in your hand, and you learn something about it...

You sense a faint aura of magic around the steel ring. You also feel a faint drawing sensation from it, as though when its charge is depleted, it may be refilled. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the ring is to cast a spell or perform some magical purpose.

I thought mage rechargeable was something about drawing power from you, is this merchant rechargeable or something?

And the rest:

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the steel ring in your hand...

The steel ring contains the spell Quake, from the Sorcerer circle.

You sense that the steel ring will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

Is it worth anything?

Rechargeable Quake? You know, I'd be interested in that. I'd offer, oh, 500k or so for it.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by stugatz View Post
    While loresinging some locker crap, stumbled on this, and cant recall what this messaging means:

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the steel ring in your hand, and you learn something about it...

You sense a faint aura of magic around the steel ring. You also feel a faint drawing sensation from it, as though when its charge is depleted, it may be refilled. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the ring is to cast a spell or perform some magical purpose.

I thought mage rechargeable was something about drawing power from you, is this merchant rechargeable or something?

And the rest:

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the steel ring in your hand...

The steel ring contains the spell Quake, from the Sorcerer circle.

You sense that the steel ring will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

Is it worth anything?

The drawing power from you is when its a blank and has never held a spell. What you have there is also rechargeable.

Drevihyin

Nifty, but I have no use for it. I'll be putting this up in the auction section now

Wondering what the forest green brig is going for lately, seeing as I'll be looking for some soon.

7. Default

wondering if this is worth anything at all:

a stout ora mace
    2x, infused with a disrupting substance, and a bonus of +5 to stalking and hiding ranks with a huge number of charges left.

loresings at 150k--does that sound right? (i know disintegration is a rare flare, but not sure if its worth anything on a 2x ohb)

Quote Originally Posted by TalkNormal View Post
    wondering if this is worth anything at all:

a stout ora mace
    2x, infused with a disrupting substance, and a bonus of +5 to stalking and hiding ranks with a huge number of charges left.

loresings at 150k--does that sound right? (i know disintegration is a rare flare, but not sure if its worth anything on a 2x ohb)
    Those are disruption flares, btw, not disintegration. They use the mana disrupt crits.

No idea on price.

9. Default

oh, you're quite right...

You swing a stout ora mace at a kobold!
    AS: +115 vs DS: +68 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +76 = +155
    ... and hit for 32 points of damage!
    Blow to chest causes the kobold's heart to skip a beat.
    The kobold is stunned!

** Your ora mace releases a quivering wave of disruption! **

... 20 points of damage!
    Major bones in the kobold's right leg crack loudly!
    The kobold crumples to a heap on the ground and dies.
    Roundtime: 5 sec.

10. Default

a snow white velvet pouch embroidered with a golden cothinar flower
    a gold-traced alabaster ring
    a gold-traced alabaster band

The ring and band have matching show descriptions that I do not have at this time, but they're herbal in theme. I believe the rings are attuned to each other and have scripts(might attune to the wearer, never wore them) and I believe that they're scripted to each other. No real way of testing. Bought it at some auction or another ages ago.
    Truth, Justice and the Arabian way!