Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 32 Human Rogue w/fixskill

Quote Originally Posted by landy View Post
    You don't have to wonder Rinualdo, my name is fairly obvious, not that he is well known, but I think anyone who has ever interacted with him knows, a genuinely good rogue and locksmith who refuses tips fairly often for his service. Some of these people are just ugly, not in any cosmetic sense, though I'd be willing to wager, but inside. They have no originality or compassion, no sense of honor, probably because it's been beaten out of them during their thus far pathetic lives.
    Now I'm curious.

You seem to to want to be a member of this message board, but are quick to insult everyone here, usually without provocation as far as I can tell.

Why are you even wasting your time interacting with these 'pathetic' people?

Quote Originally Posted by thefarmer View Post
    Now I'm curious.

You seem to to want to be a member of this message board, but are quick to insult everyone here, usually without provocation as far as I can tell.

Why are you even wasting your time interacting with these 'pathetic' people?
    I don't consider human interaction a waste of time, regardless of the outcome. Inevitably you either learn something about the person, yourself, or an even larger portion society. Granted I don't respond well to what I perceive to be insults to my character or actions, but that wouldn't force me to close myself off to the possibility of resolution.

And I don't like the way "be a member of this message board" sounds, like you consider it some sort of club. I post here for my own reasons, be those reasons practical or personal.

Quote Originally Posted by landy View Post
    And I don't like the way "be a member of this message board" sounds, like you consider it some sort of club. I post here for my own reasons, be those reasons practical or personal.

To post on Kranar's boards you need to become a member. Guests can view but not post, so in a sense, it is a club that requires membership..

I'm not sure what there isn't to 'like' about what I stated. The only impression given is factual, and any other is of your own manufacture.

Perhaps not seeing every message as an attack, or veiled insult would go a long way here.

Quote Originally Posted by diethx View Post
    Damn, you're like a half-assed Kyrandos clone. You're just as immature and pathetic, but your insults aren't nearly as creative.
    Please don't call me pathetic, I have feelings you know.

BTW, I bought at a yard-sale that crusty Teddy Ruxpin you discovered your sexuality with when you were a litle boy. 100 bucks and you can have him back.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrandos View Post
    Please don't call me pathetic, I have feelings you know.

BTW, I bought at a yard-sale that crusty Teddy Ruxpin you discovered your sexuality with when you were a litle boy. 100 bucks and you can have him back.
    Teddy Ruxpin is a harsh way to discover your sexuality with. Given the fact he was pretty damn hard as a rock, especially from the front since that's where the cassette tape would load.....Not that I would know from personal experience or anything
    -some random monkey