Page 227 of 228 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228 LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2272

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I don’t think time4fun has posted since her infamous “it’s complicated” comment in response to terrorists raping and murdering Jews. I guess even she has enough self awareness to realize how fucked up her political positions had become and decided to cool her rhetoric for a bit, something Seran and Shaft lack.
    Bro... you know she has zero self awareness.

She was just tired of always being wrong about everything and being told so... so she spouts her nonsense on some other liberal site where people tell her how smart she is to know men lactate.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I don’t think time4fun has posted since her infamous “it’s complicated” comment in response to terrorists raping and murdering Jews. I guess even she has enough self awareness to realize how fucked up her political positions had become and decided to cool her rhetoric for a bit, something Seran and Shaft lack.
    Speaking of that reminded me of this new story. Someone posted on TikTok ripping down what she thought was an Israeli flag and scolded the business for supporting genocide. The only problem was it was a Greek flag and restaurant. Police were able to charge the woman with vandalism only after she posted her crime on social media.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Speaking of that reminded me of this new story. Someone posted on TikTok ripping down what she thought was an Israeli flag and scolded the business for supporting genocide. The only problem was it was a Greek flag and restaurant. Police were able to charge the woman with vandalism only after she posted her crime on social media.

I can't take any dude seriously that wears the same glasses that 6 year old girls wear.

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

"My bad."

The Black Elven Armor of Initiative

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "My bad."

The Black Elven Armor of Initiative
    "It doesn't count because I thought it was an Israeli flag!!!!!"

shaft:

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

shaft:

I'll never forget when Shaft flipped out on me for not giving driving directions to someone, for SIMUCON, that he approved of and told me not to come to SIMUCON.

True story.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

shaft:

"IT HAS THE SAME COLORS AS THE JEW FLAG AND THAT MAKE'S ME SO UPSET!" -Shaftmeharder 2024
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I'll never forget when Shaft flipped out on me for not giving driving directions to someone, for SIMUCON, that he approved of and told me not to come to SIMUCON.

True story.

It was just a few years ago that he threatened to come see me in Florida... then remembered his little limp wrist is only good for slapping and pulling hair and not actually fighting a man... so he left the PC for a time.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

She should be charged with a hate crime. You don't get to terrorize people based on religion then escape a hate crime charge with a simple "My bad." Well I guess you DO get to do that, you know, if you have the right political beliefs.

She should be charged with a hate crime. You don't get to terrorize people based on religion then escape a hate crime charge with a simple "My bad." Well I guess you DO get to do that, you know, if you have the right political beliefs.
    Agreed. What gets me is this woman was told and realized that it was a Greek flag, but still later posted this on TikTok. I guess some people will do just about anything for that clout.

The confused look on this guy’s face just before he tells this woman it’s actually a Greek flag is priceless: