Page 226 of 227 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227 LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2269

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Trump's super racist rally in Madison Square Garden backfired big time. I'm not inclined to quote any of the awful things that they said. But you have no doubt heard a few of them.

Many people are comparing it to the 1939 rally in the same location. There are a lot of similarities. The same number of people attended both rallies. Like the attendees at the 1939 rally, the attendees at the 2024 rally want less democracy and more authoritarian control. Both rallies closely followed a global pandemic. Both rallies featured offensive racist language.

It remains to be seen if, like the 1939 rally, the 2024 rally is a symptom of an impending global upheaval. People in 1939 probably thought it was unimportant.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Trump's super racist rally in Madison Square Garden backfired big time. I'm not inclined to quote any of the awful things that they said. But you have no doubt heard a few of them.

Many people are comparing it to the 1939 rally in the same location. There are a lot of similarities. The same number of people attended both rallies. Like the attendees at the 1939 rally, the attendees at the 2024 rally want less democracy and more authoritarian control. Both rallies closely followed a global pandemic. Both rallies featured offensive racist language.

It remains to be seen if, like the 1939 rally, the 2024 rally is a symptom of an impending global upheaval. People in 1939 probably thought it was unimportant.
    I know right? Roast comedians telling roast jokes is LITERALLY HITLER!!!!!
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I see we have another upset leftist this morning because Beyoncé didn’t perform as promised (for the second time now) at Kamala’s lame uneventful rally in Houston.

This ain’t Texas….ain’t no hold ‘em…

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I know right? Roast comedians telling roast jokes is LITERALLY HITLER!!!!!

@1:09
    “Donald Trump said he was going to build a wall and George Lopez said you better build it in one day because if you leave that material over night <implying Mexicans would steal it>…”

Where is the leftist outrage over what they would clearly label as a racist hate crime disguised as a joke? Oh, that’s right, George Lopez is a Democrat supporting Kamala. That’s D-D-Different. Rules for the but not for me…
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 10-28-2024 at 11:20 AM.

Who's meltdown in November will be the best?

sErAn
    cLyDeR
    time4fun
    Shaftme
    Alfster

All I know is I cannot wait. Take to the streets, retards. Show America how upset you are.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

sErAn
    cLyDeR
    time4fun
    Shaftme
    Alfster

All I know is I cannot wait. Take to the streets, retards. Show America how upset you are.
    I think Shaft and Time4Fun are likely to have the biggest & best public meltdowns. That might happen on the Gemstone Discord, so if someone sees it there please post it on the PC for our viewing pleasure.

Seran & ClydeR will be at first in a complete state of denial days after the election results are known. They will then advocate for any means necessary to challenge the election results through extralegal means. Basically, they will become election denialists & support an overthrow of our democratic process in an effort to save America from turning “fascist.” The irony will be completely lost on them as usual.

Alfster will say he didn’t actually vote for or support Kamala, that America is going to hell for electing Trump, and we’re all just a bunch of idiots.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 10-28-2024 at 12:51 PM.

sErAn
    cLyDeR
    time4fun
    Shaftme
    Alfster

That depends on the category.

Drama queen meltdown = time4fun

Foaming at the mouth shitting his pants uncontrollably while screaming at his monitor like Angry German Kid meltdown = shaft

Make some weak low energy one liner and then vanish for 3 months = Alfster. Probably too weak to be considered a meltdown tbh.

Repeat what they're saying on The View and MSNBC meltdown with even lower energy = Seran

The most pathetic helpless retard you've ever seen in your life meltdown = ClydeRetard

I think shaft's chronic diarrhea meltdowns will be the most entertaining, and I think Seran is going to let us down and end up putting his retard championship in jeopardy.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-28-2024 at 01:00 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    I think Shaft and Time4Fun are likely to have the biggest & best public meltdowns. That might happen on the Gemstone Discord, so if someone sees it there please post it on the PC for our viewing pleasure.

Seran & ClydeR will be at first in a complete state of denial days after the election results are known. They will then advocate for any means necessary to challenge the election results through extralegal means. Basically, they will become election denialists & support an overthrow of our democratic process in an effort to save America from turning “fascist.” The irony will be completely lost on them as usual.

Alfster will say he didn’t actually vote for or support Kamala, that America is going to hell for electing Trump, and we’re all just a bunch of idiots.
    time4fun's 2016 meltdown was my favorite.. but she rarely ever posts anymore and when she does.. she reminds us how fucking stupid people can be.

sErAn won't act any differently than he does every day.. because he's got that "special" retardation that never sleeps.

You're right about Alfster.. he will pretend he didn't vote for Kamala and rail on and on and on about how upset he is that Trump is his President.

Shaftme will just blow up as if his entire world just ended.. then go away until the next thing sets him off... rinse / repeat / retard...

cLyDeR will be the one I really hope will make him just snap and become completely unhinged.

I wish Briarfox posted here still.. he had some good epic crying posts in 2016 that would make this forum great again.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

time4fun's 2016 meltdown was my favorite.. but she rarely ever posts anymore and when she does.. she reminds us how fucking stupid people can be.

sErAn won't act any differently than he does every day.. because he's got that "special" retardation that never sleeps.

You're right about Alfster.. he will pretend he didn't vote for Kamala and rail on and on and on about how upset he is that Trump is his President.

Shaftme will just blow up as if his entire world just ended.. then go away until the next thing sets him off... rinse / repeat / retard...

cLyDeR will be the one I really hope will make him just snap and become completely unhinged.

I wish Briarfox posted here still.. he had some good epic crying posts in 2016 that would make this forum great again.
    More than anyone else on the PC, ClydeR really needs Trump to win. He will have 4 years of daily negative media to feed his TDS. Without Trump, his life would have no meaning.

I don’t think time4fun has posted since her infamous “it’s complicated” comment in response to terrorists raping and murdering Jews. I guess even she has enough self awareness to realize how fucked up her political positions had become and decided to cool her rhetoric for a bit, something Seran and Shaft lack.