Page 225 of 227 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227 LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2269

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    All I see when you fucks post are blocked profiles. It’s glorious.

Have fun with Kamala Harris as the next president with a 8+% victory in the popular vote.

A black, Indian woman as president is going to break you all. For 4 years she’s going to break you.
    What a sensitive little flower you are. Why are liberal men always such little emotional little faggots?

I just want the record to show it was I who broke you during the first Trump term.

I hope Trump's second term makes you 10x even more upset and you go on a 4 year crying fit to where your bf kicks you out of his home.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    He is the dude who literally cheered on a hurricane to kill as many people as possible because he didn't like the way the region getting hit voted. He is beyond despicable.

Also for Shaft supposedly having us all blocked, sure is weird how he responded that he had us all blocked when we were replying to his messages, but now that people aren't replying to him anymore he doesn't reply. Almost as if he doesn't have anyone blocked.
    Shaft is one of those special little retarded pussies who blocks you.. then unblocks you to read your post.. have a good cry.. and then re-blocks you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

In 10 days you’ll be bitching about cheating and recounts.

Harris wins in a landslide victory. The popular vote margin will be 8+%

The US will rebuke you hillbillies. The confederacy is over… hang the hood up, cunt.
    Care to bet? I'll take more money from you.. as long as we do it like last time and give it to Ardwen prior.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Realized lately the PC is dead because it’s been overrun by nazi’s. It’s been dead for a while but when you realize nazi’s ruined it it’s a bummer.

Anyways… fuck nazi’s.
    Sit down you fucking triggered retard.

Apostrophes don't make words plural btw gg being like Seran.

Only one more week until your colossal meltdown. Which as you've just shown, has already started.

TLDR: Cry more dicknose
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Have fun with Kamala Harris as the next president with a 8+% victory in the popular vote.

A black, Indian woman as president is going to break you all. For 4 years she’s going to break you.
    Quoted so I can make fun of you over this next week.

Stay ultra triggered in the meantime.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

At the trump rally today you had:

1. A speaker actually call the rally a Nazi rally. He really said this.

2. Another guy said Puerto Rico is “a floating island of garbage”

3. One guy joked about carving watermelons with a black guy

4. Same guy who joked about watermelons insulted Hispanics in terms of having babies and immigration

You’re all racists, bigots and Nazi’s. The United States will heal one funeral at a time.

https://x.com/KamalaHQLies/status/1850620827013943310

https://x.com/TonyHinchcliffe/status...41658599399587

shaft is that retard who goes to a stand up show and rushes the stage over the comedian telling jokes.

At least he would be if he could afford the $10 cover.

Bonus for extra shaft triggering:

https://x.com/CollinRugg/status/1850654047063146505

I know leftists can't process humor though, because people like you are miserable self loathing fucks, so I hope you keep crying and blasting diarrhea all over your piss jug filled room over it.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-28-2024 at 08:45 AM.

I didn’t actually have you blocked. Until now.

Last edited by Methais; 10-28-2024 at 08:46 AM.

Realized lately the PC is dead because it’s been overrun by nazi’s. It’s been dead for a while but when you realize nazi’s ruined it it’s a bummer.

Anyways… fuck nazi’s.
    There was a trump rally today where one of the speakers acknowledged it was a Nazi rally. Trump and his people use Nazi rhetoric.

If you support people using Nazi rhetoric, you’re a Nazi.

Trump uses actual Nazi rhetoric. You fucks are Nazi’s. Just embrace it.
    Get a reading comprehension for dummies book. I said the PC.
    It’s also hilarious that someone makes a post about Nazi’s overrunning the PC and the people being labeled as Nazi’s come out in force with the rabble rousing. Thanks for proving my point.

I don’t see anyone else denouncing Nazi’s.
    The rabble rousing continues from the Nazi’s!

If you ever wonder how Nazi germany happened… look no further.

At the trump rally today you had:

1. A speaker actually call the rally a Nazi rally. He really said this.

2. Another guy said Puerto Rico is “a floating island of garbage”

3. One guy joked about carving watermelons with a black guy

4. Same guy who joked about watermelons insulted Hispanics in terms of having babies and immigration

You’re all racists, bigots and Nazi’s. The United States will heal one funeral at a time.
    I didn’t actually have you blocked. Until now.
    Ahhh that’s better
    The Nazi’s are riled up!

Racists and bigots HATE being called out on their racism and bigotry.

That’s why you wear hoods, right? Racism, hate and bigotry is ok as long as it’s behind closed doors, amiright?
    Interesting… I vaguely mention racists, bigots and Nazi’s and you choose to deflect. Hmmm.

I didn’t call you out by name. Feeling like you’re being targeted?

I was right when I said racists and bigots hate being called out. Amazingly, you’re smart enough to pick up on it when not mentioned by name. Well done!
    In 10 days you’ll be bitching about cheating and recounts.

Harris wins in a landslide victory. The popular vote margin will be 8+%

The US will rebuke you hillbillies. The confederacy is over… hang the hood up, cunt.
    There is no “both sides” when one side is spewing Nazi rhetoric.

Calling Americans “the enemy within”… calling Americans “vermin”…

Trumps calls immigrants vermin… says “They’re poisoning the blood of our country” and “They’re destroying the blood of our country.” He has claimed that many have “bad genes.” Also has said “They’re not humans; they’re animals”.

It’s Nazi rhetoric. Fascist rhetoric. And it’s going to be glorious to watch the United States rebuke the hatred of the maga party.
    You dumb fuck they’re using Nazi rhetoric. Trolling sea lion cunt
    There's no way I'm not preserving this gold mine of mental illness

Translation:

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    There's no way I'm not preserving this gold mine of mental illness

Translation:

"YEA BUT YOU DON'T KNOW I POSTED THESE QUOTE'S SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE VIDEO PROOF'S!" -Shaftme 2024
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Shit even Biden was expected to win the popular vote by 9 points and he ended up only winning by 4.5.

Harris, who hasn't received a single vote for any presidential primary and is currently tied with Trump in the polls, is not only going to win but she will win by double the margin Biden won by? Okay.
    didn't biden also get more votes then were possible? Maybe that was misinformation