Page 223 of 224 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224 LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2232

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    I didn’t actually have you blocked. Until now.
    anyone else find it funny that people from the left block people that hurt their feelings or don't agree with them? I mean Shaft probably takes the shaft and that's okay. Don't really even know who he or furrybutt is. Wait I think Shaft was in fantasy football a few years i was in it.
    Last edited by beldannon5; 10-27-2024 at 09:32 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "If you were Moses, I was a Mau Mau fighter pilot." ~ Don Rickles roasting Charlton Heston at the 1985 Ronald Reagan inaugural.

Also Asked Charlton to heal his hand.

It would be awesome to get back to that country before Shaft and their ilk spread their cancer across the nation.
    It would be so awesome. The left/stupid have cause so much chaos and discord over the years making this country not as great as it once was.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    anyone else find it funny that people from the left block people that hurt their feelings or don't agree with them? I mean Shaft probably takes the shaft and that's okay. Don't really even know who he or furrybutt is. Wait I think Shaft was in fantasy football a few years i was in it.
    furrybutt? Nice. What I remember anyway from blocking this guy is a period of really vulgar and profane posts that quite frankly I don't need to read, and God forbid someone sees me reading over my shoulder. I'm certainly not a censorship proponent by any means, but there are limits.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    It would be so awesome. The left/stupid have cause so much chaos and discord over the years making this country not as great as it once was.
    Maybe one day I will return and I can "weave" my stories in the commons once again. But that won't happen until the woke mind virus has been removed from the game.

Can't be a storyteller when the audience gets their pink panties all twisted in a knot.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Furryrat View Post
    furrybutt? Nice. What I remember anyway from blocking this guy is a period of really vulgar and profane posts that quite frankly I don't need to read, and God forbid someone sees me reading over my shoulder. I'm certainly not a censorship proponent by any means, but there are limits.
    He is the dude who literally cheered on a hurricane to kill as many people as possible because he didn't like the way the region getting hit voted. He is beyond despicable.

Also for Shaft supposedly having us all blocked, sure is weird how he responded that he had us all blocked when we were replying to his messages, but now that people aren't replying to him anymore he doesn't reply. Almost as if he doesn't have anyone blocked.

The Nazi’s are riled up!

Racists and bigots HATE being called out on their racism and bigotry.

That’s why you wear hoods, right? Racism, hate and bigotry is ok as long as it’s behind closed doors, amiright?
    Last edited by SHAFT; 10-27-2024 at 09:59 PM.

The Nazi’s are riled up!
    Yes, yes you are.

Racists and bigots HATE being called out on their racism and bigotry.
    Yes, you do.

That’s why you wear hoods, right? Racism, hate and bigotry is ok as long as it’s behind closed doors, amiright?
    Well, you Leftist seem to think so but slipped up and put it all out on display.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    He is the dude who literally cheered on a hurricane to kill as many people as possible because he didn't like the way the region getting hit voted. He is beyond despicable.
    This is the sort of hate that we are up against. I am one of those people, living in central FL. Thankfully, we have strong leadership here, and had stacked massive resources from the FL National Guard to battalions of linemen ready to restore power. Not a dime requested or needed from the feds and FEMA. Florida Strong.

Northern GA, Eastern TN and West NC still need real help. And the Biden administration isn't doing a damn thing. They are actually using it as an opportunity to gain votes in NC by blaming the local government.
    Last edited by Furryrat; 10-27-2024 at 10:14 PM. Reason: clarity

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Yes, yes you are.

Yes, you do.

Well, you Leftist seem to think so but slipped up and put it all out on display.
    Interesting… I vaguely mention racists, bigots and Nazi’s and you choose to deflect. Hmmm.

I didn’t call you out by name. Feeling like you’re being targeted?

I was right when I said racists and bigots hate being called out. Amazingly, you’re smart enough to pick up on it when not mentioned by name. Well done!

Interesting… I vaguely mention racists, bigots and Nazi’s and you choose to deflect. Hmmm.

I didn’t call you out by name. Feeling like you’re being targeted?

I was right when I said racists and bigots hate being called out. Amazingly, you’re smart enough to pick up on it when not mentioned by name. Well done!
    No, I am calling you and the other Leftists out as the racist, sexist, anti-Semitic pieces of shit you are. You don't have a hurricane to wish on others so I guess you get to go back to cheering for infanticide, gang rape and mass murder as long as it's against Jews.

I am going to laugh so hard at your coming melt down. The only thing that could make me laugh harder than all the Leftist tears would be to hear that timeforrapingJews is all upset because her illegal relative got deported.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie