Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1290

Thread: Exhausting Court Proceedings on the Horizon

Last edited by Methais; 07-15-2024 at 10:50 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Damn.... I'm trying to feel badly for those super sensitive folks like sErAn, cLyDeR, Geijon, time4fun, Soykern and ShaftMe... they are going to have an even more difficult day today..

I just can't muster up enough emotions.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Damn.... I'm trying to feel badly for those super sensitive folks like sErAn, cLyDeR, Geijon, time4fun, Soykern and ShaftMe... they are going to have an even more difficult day today..

I just can't muster up enough emotions.
    In before they declare the Colombian born judge a white supremacist.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

So, here we have the public affairs office at the DOJ admitting that they pushed the multiple prosecutions for political reasons.

I want to see people to going to jail.

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    So, here we have the public affairs office at the DOJ admitting that they pushed the multiple prosecutions for political reasons.

I want to see people to going to jail.

He's not admitting it, he's speculating based on his federal standards...you know, he's stating why he disagrees with it.

Who do you think the sheep are again?

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    He's not admitting it, he's speculating based on his federal standards...you know, he's stating why he disagrees with it.

I smell copium.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

How to tell you're about to read a stupid post before seeing the actual post:

Last edited by Methais; 09-06-2024 at 09:48 AM.

The men formerly known as the Central Park Five before they were exonerated filed a defamation lawsuit on Monday against Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

With Election Day two weeks away, the group accused the former president of making “false and defamatory statements” about them during last month’s presidential debate with Vice President Kamala Harris. The group is asking for a jury trial to determine compensatory and punitive damages.

“Defendant Trump falsely stated that plaintiffs killed an individual and pled guilty to the crime. These statements are demonstrably false,” the group wrote in the federal complaint.

The men are upset because Trump essentially “defamed them in front of 67 million people, which has caused them to seek to clear their names all over again,” co-lead counsel Shanin Specter told The Associated Press in an email.

More...
    Trump is being sued again by people he defamed. What Trump said about the Central Park Five during the debate with Harris was clearly false. The victim in that case is alive and certainly was not killed, as Trump claimed, by the Central Park Five. Shouldn't Trump just admit he made a mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Trump is being sued again by people he defamed. What Trump said about the Central Park Five during the debate with Harris was clearly false. The victim in that case is alive and certainly was not killed, as Trump claimed, by the Central Park Five. Shouldn't Trump just admit he made a mistake?
    The Central Park 5 incident happened 35 years ago. Shouldn’t you STFU about it? Nobody cares…