Page 1786 of 1787 FirstFirst ... 78612861686173617761784178517861787 LastLast
Results 17,851 to 17,860 of 17866

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

So I just looked up this whole Bezos thing. They are losing their minds because Washington Post won't make an endorsement in this election? The far left is cray cray.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So I just looked up this whole Bezos thing. They are losing their minds because Washington Post won't make an endorsement in this election? The far left is cray cray.
    It’s a smart decision. Really doesn’t make sense for any corporation to publicly endorse a political candidate.

In the words of MJ:

Also, Bezos can see just like the rest of America that the Harris campaign is sinking faster than the Titanic after it plowed into an iceberg…
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 10-25-2024 at 04:46 PM.

Wait, that is why the lunatic lefties are losing their shit? Because he didn't endorse Kamala?

Imagine if he comes out and endorses Trump....
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Bezos has to be seeing this reaction and thinking he dodged a huge bullet. He has to know he would be in the commie crosshairs.

Also latest counts:

Nevada in-person early voting: R+24.9

Florida in-person early voting: R+27

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Wait, that is why the lunatic lefties are losing their shit? Because he didn't endorse Kamala?

Imagine if he comes out and endorses Trump....
    The Democrats are losing their minds today. Olberman called to have Elon's assets seized and to have him arrested.

Granted Olberman is a mentally ill lesbian, but, that's neither here nor there.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

The Heil Mary failed, Bezos refused to endorse Kamala and now the 5th circuit said ballots have to arrive by the 5th to count. The reaction of the left has been amusing.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger

Blog Entries

Ted Lieu, a government rep., excoriating a newspaper for not endorsing his parties candidate and then talking about "free press" in the same response, is some peak irony.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Democrats are losing their minds today. Olberman called to have Elon's assets seized and to have him arrested.

Granted Olberman is a mentally ill lesbian, but, that's neither here nor there.
    What's the reason to seize his shit.. because he's voting for Trump?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Ted Lieu, a government rep., excoriating a newspaper for not endorsing his parties candidate and then talking about "free press" in the same response, is some peak irony.
    Ted Lieu is a retard.

Love Candice Owens owning his dumb ass during Congressional testimony. Made him look like a real beta cuck retard.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    What's the reason to seize his shit.. because he's voting for Trump?
    Because Elon is a "Russian asset", I'm not joking.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984