Page 785 of 785 FirstFirst ... 285685735775783784785
Results 7,841 to 7,844 of 7844

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...sident-1974112

Despite Trump's claim that he "stopped wars," France's tax on American tech firms is still in place.

Yeah he didn’t stop shit.
    I'm too lazy to check to see if the French cheese and handbag tariffs are still in place, but that's irrelevant in the context of your orignal retarded post.

Let's talk more about this, which you're going to bend over so far backwards to avoid that you'll be able to suck on your own ass:

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You have gone from "Trump said he stopped a war with France! He is senile!" to "He didn't stop any trade wars!" after you were corrected for being a fucking moron to begin with.
    It's not that difficult to just be like "Yeah I fucked up on that one." and is also 948732092x more respectable than doing some retarded Seran-like doubling down goal post moving shit like Solkern just did.

Do you really want to be like Seran, Solkern? Because you're being like Seran.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-25-2024 at 01:32 PM. Reason: fixed some words
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Judge blocks Virginia from purging voter rolls of alleged noncitizens
    https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2024/10/25/...ncitizens.html

This is shameful and a clear tell of political bias by the DOJ. The governor of Virginia started a process back in August to purge almost 1600 people that self identified as non-citizens from the voter rolls. Our current DOJ sued saying they can’t do that within 90 days of the election and a federal judge just ruled in their favor.

Think about that…Biden’s DOJ is fighting to have non-US citizens vote in our election. Hopefully common sense prevails and a circuit judge and/or SCOTUS grants a stay on the State’s appeal, but the fact the justice department is legally challenging Virginia & a federal judged ruled in favor to keep non-citizens as registered voters is insane. That’s straight up treason and already brings into question the integrity of this election.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 10-25-2024 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Judge blocks Virginia from purging voter rolls of alleged noncitizens
    https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2024/10/25/...ncitizens.html

This is shameful and a clear tell of political bias by the DOJ. The governor of Virginia started a process back in August to purge almost 1600 people that self identified as non-citizens from the voter rolls. Our current DOJ sued saying they can’t do that within 90 days of the election and a federal judge just ruled in their favor.

Think about that…Biden’s DOJ is fighting to have non-US citizens vote in our election. Hopefully common sense prevails and a circuit judge and/or SCOTUS grants a stay on the State’s appeal, but the fact the justice department is legally challenging Virginia & a federal judged ruled in favor to keep non-citizens as registered voters is insane. That’s straight up treason and already brings into question the integrity of this election.
    In before Seran is like "Typical immigrant hating republican"
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    In before Seran is like "Typical immigrant hating republican"
    "We are all immigrants! America was built on the blood, sweat and tears of immigration!" -sErAn probably

"I think this is a bad precedent, but we also need to listen to our immigrant community. It's a difficult situation." -Soykern, the mealy-mouthed retard probably.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.