Page 784 of 785 FirstFirst ... 284684734774782783784785 LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,840 of 7841

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

https://www.allsides.com/news/2024-1...hile-president

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...sident-1974112

You did 0 seconds of research before you posted, didn't you? Because this took me like 30.
    Soykern still believes that Trump is Hitler.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Soykern still believes that Trump is Hitler.
    Just Hitler? Not LiTeRaLlY hItLeR, or even WoRsE tHaN hItLeR?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

The most amazing part about the left is that they still believe the media and don't question literally every single thing they say.

100% chance Solkern saw the "war" quote in an article that was clearly taken out of context and he and just ran with it. The media has been blatantly lying for 8+ years and for decades before that they were lying but were better at hiding it. Why they choose to be lied to is wild.

And yes, Solkern, Seran, et al, I know "But Trump lies!!11!11!!!"
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-24-2024 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The most amazing part about the left is that they still believe the media and don't question literally every single thing they say.

100% chance Solkern saw the "war" quote in an article that was clearly taken out of context and he and just ran with it. The media has been blatantly lying for 8+ years and for decades before that they were lying but were better at hiding it. Why they choose to be lied to is wild.

And yes, Solkern, Seran, et al, I know "But Trump lies!!11!11!!!"
    Like even Newsweek knew Trump was talking about a trade war. I doubt Soykern got that retarded take from any news media.. he probably got it from Facebook or TikTok and just went with it because ZOMGTRUMPSAIDWAR and it fit his narrative.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

5. Default

Just more proof that the world is a safer place with Trump in charge. All he has to do is say the word 'war' and people shit their pants.

Trump vs French:

7. Default

France is still madballs that Australia canceled a contract for old ass diesel submarines with them and instead contracted with the US for modern nuclear subs. You know, 'cause China.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

https://www.allsides.com/news/2024-1...hile-president

You did 0 seconds of research before you posted, didn't you? Because this took me like 30.

Despite Trump's claim that he "stopped wars," France's tax on American tech firms is still in place.

Yeah he didn’t stop shit.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post

Despite Trump's claim that he "stopped wars," France's tax on American tech firms is still in place.

rofl

You have gone from "Trump said he stopped a war with France! He is senile!" to "He didn't stop any trade wars!" after you were corrected for being a fucking moron to begin with.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-25-2024 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post

What a beta male.... You get fact checked on your retardation.. and you come around looking for another helping.

Normal people would be like "Yea, I fucked up" but not you. You doubled down with a clumsy pivot.

Your wife would be proud of you just sitting there and taking it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME