Page 783 of 785 FirstFirst ... 283683733773781782783784785 LastLast
Results 7,821 to 7,830 of 7843

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    She failed her first bar exam because she is stupid. She slept with Slick Willie Brown to get placed into a position as a California DA and eventually Attorney General. She ran relatively unopposed as Senator in a blue state and has a track record of being left of Bernie Sanders. She was specifically picked by Biden to be VP for no other reason than being a woman of color. She was anointed to be the nominee for President without a single vote from the people. A real second string winner you got there…
    Details aside, it's Obama v2.0. The machine is quite adept at manufacturing figureheads.

So basically you have no answer aside from baseless refutations of fact. That is sad.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    So basically you have no answer aside from baseless refutations of fact. That is sad.
    Notice how quickly the machine attempts to bury my post.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    I get more desperate every day.

I am pathetic.
    This is correct.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1842246865234128978

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1842252268856324160

Seran: FEMA I'S DOING THE BE'ST JOB THEYVE EVER DONE IN HISTORY!!!!!
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Trump: “You have no idea what I did in the White House, I stopped wars with France.”

This is just sad. Dude is not right in the head. If Biden said this shit, you all would go after him for being a senile old man.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Trump: “You have no idea what I did in the White House, I stopped wars with France.”

This is just sad. Dude is not right in the head. If Biden said this shit, you all would go after him for being a senile old man.
    Man you far leftists are getting desperate.

Just stick with the "Trump is literally Hitler!" slurs, it's laughable that you fucks are calling someone senile after you defended Biden these past 4 years.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-24-2024 at 04:42 PM.

You can't compare the two... as witnessed at their last debate.

One was forced out of the race against his wishes... the other one will be our next President again.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

https://www.allsides.com/news/2024-1...hile-president

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...sident-1974112

You did 0 seconds of research before you posted, didn't you? Because this took me like 30.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-24-2024 at 06:06 PM.