Page 1785 of 1785 FirstFirst ... 7851285168517351775178317841785
Results 17,841 to 17,849 of 17849

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Hey, your people also refused to believe common truths for ages, but fortunately you're not allowed to burn people at the stake for believing the earth is round anymore.
    I’m just going to take a wild assumption that by “your people” you mean the Catholic Church & the burning at the stake nonsense you mean Galileo and those that supported his scientific studies…. Well, allow me to rebuttal:

*That was 500 years ago and totally off topic.

*Galileo’s heresy trial had to do with the Earth revolving around the sun. Aristotle figured out & educated people commonly understood that the Earth was round long before Jesus was alive. I know our public education system taught you that Spanish explorers sailed on long sea voyages to prove that the Earth was round, but unfortunately this is a fabricated myth.

*It’s your people today that want to imprison the greatest scientific mind of our generation (arguably), who is actively working to get humanity to colonize Mars, just for sharing his wealth with registered voters who sign a petition to uphold the Constitution.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 10-24-2024 at 12:46 AM.

Hey, your people also refused to believe common truths for ages, but fortunately you're not allowed to burn people at the stake for believing the earth is round anymore.
    I just want to point out that you are now comparing yourself to people from hundreds of years ago who burned people for being witches.

Good call. Pretty accurate too.

Blog Entries

Who, precisely, did they burn at the stake for saying the Earth is round?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

You're such a weak bitch.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Jesus.....

Why do I believe you have been pacing your mother's basement room for the past 3+ hours, saying "I have to come up with a good comeback that won't make me look retarded... think sErAn, THINK!" and THIS is what you came up with....
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Jesus.....

Why do I believe you have been pacing your mother's basement room for the past 3+ hours, saying "I have to come up with a good comeback that won't make me look retarded... think sErAn, THINK!" and THIS is what you came up with....
    Seran farts into his hands and then types the farts onto the internet anytime he posts.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-24-2024 at 11:17 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

The church never said the earth was round or flat.

Christians are by far the most persecuted religious group. Yes, Jews literally burnt Christians alive.

The people you say were "burnt at the stake" were, for the most part, devout Christians.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 10-24-2024 at 06:20 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    Hey guys, I know its the 3rd time that hes run for president but we have a new groping incident to worry about that they conveniently didnt bring up in the previous 2 elections.
    That one fell apart before it even got started.

Dumb bitch claimed it happened at Epstein's NY home in 1993... but unfortunately for her fictional tale.. he didn't buy that until 1996.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    I’m just going to take a wild assumption that by “your people” you mean the Catholic Church & the burning at the stake nonsense you mean Galileo and those that supported his scientific studies…. Well, allow me to rebuttal:

*That was 500 years ago and totally off topic.

*Galileo’s heresy trial had to do with the Earth revolving around the sun. Aristotle figured out & educated people commonly understood that the Earth was round long before Jesus was alive. I know our public education system taught you that Spanish explorers sailed on long sea voyages to prove that the Earth was round, but unfortunately this is a fabricated myth.

*It’s your people today that want to imprison the greatest scientific mind of our generation (arguably), who is actively working to get humanity to colonize Mars, just for sharing his wealth with registered voters who sign a petition to uphold the Constitution.
    Imagine being a Spaniard showing up in "Mexico" and discovering the real life version of Diablo.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984