Page 1784 of 1788 FirstFirst ... 784128416841734177417821783178417851786 ... LastLast
Results 17,831 to 17,840 of 17872

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    If you believe the polls.. they have every reason to be desperate at this point.
    I don’t believe them. Trump is going to outperform the polls just like both 2020 & 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    If I were as shallow minded & had the same delusions of grandeur as ClydeR, I’d say Democrats and their propaganda machines are reading my posts. They’re in full swing calling Trump a fascist, Hitler references, and back to the same tired old rhetoric that Trump is an existential threat to our democracy.

Truth is that these tactics follow a simple pattern. The joy and vibes tour didn’t work, so it’s back to what they do best. Leftists are not joyful people. Fear is the only effective motivator to get them to vote. It reeks of desperation.
    If Trump would stop telling folks stuff like he needs generals like the ones Hitler did, praising the man and other dictators, then perhaps the comparisons would stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    If Trump would stop telling folks stuff like he needs generals like the ones Hitler did, praising the man and other dictators, then perhaps the comparisons would stop.
    rofl

Why am I not at all surprised you fell for this obvious lie?

2 weeks until election day, Democrats: "Did you know Trump wanted generals like Hitler had?! Vote blue no matter who!"

Isn’t this the same disgruntled guy who made up the “suckers and losers” comment? It never happened, just like Kamala working at McDonald’s.

5. Default

To the millions of absolutely deluded, ignorant to history, click-bait addicted, complete morons like you, I ask this: Should Trump lose, what will you do? You will have lost your safety blanket of hating Trump for the past 15 years. How will you survive in the world to come?

You know, with no one to blame but yourselves.
    Last edited by Furryrat; 10-23-2024 at 09:18 PM.

Is there anything you won't fall for?

You literally have to be the most gullible retard ever to walk this planet.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Is there anything you won't fall for?

You literally have to be the most gullible retard ever to walk this planet.
    sErAn: It’s true guys! John Kelly heard it! He forgot about it for 5 years and just now remembered this detail 2 weeks before the election.

Seriously, this is all they got? And Liz Cheney? That’s supposed to sway Republican moderates?
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 10-23-2024 at 10:10 PM.

Hey guys, I know its the 3rd time that hes run for president but we have a new groping incident to worry about that they conveniently didnt bring up in the previous 2 elections.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Furryrat View Post
    To the millions of absolutely deluded, ignorant to history, click-bait addicted, complete morons like you, I ask this: Should Trump lose, what will you do? You will have lost your safety blanket of hating Trump for the past 15 years. How will you survive in the world to come?

You know, with no one to blame but yourselves.
    Excellent point.

Look on the bright side Seran. If Trump wins, he’ll make CNN great again. You will get to tune into Trump=Hitler news like this everyday for the next 4 years. You want that, don’t you?

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Isn’t this the same disgruntled guy who made up the “suckers and losers” comment? It never happened, just like Kamala working at McDonald’s.
    Hey, your people also refused to believe common truths for ages, but fortunately you're not allowed to burn people at the stake for believing the earth is round anymore.