Page 1783 of 1788 FirstFirst ... 783128316831733177317811782178317841785 ... LastLast
Results 17,821 to 17,830 of 17873

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by joeyb View Post
    a person makes a post directed at no one, some creepy incel weirdo swoops in and responds to that post, the original poster replies and the weirdo starts on a diatribe about how the original poster wants their attention. and the original poster is the one who is the attention seeker. yes, checks out

lol let it go bro
    SPOILER: Maybe don't use his name in your posts then?

Fucking beta cuck loser.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

you are so weird dude
    You're so obsessed with Methais.

Stop posting.

He doesn't want you to suck his dick.

No means no.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

when does a baby become a baby again?

are you in favor of social programs that support low income people?
    When does a human become a human? Conception.

Did I not say I support public safety nets?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

you are so weird dude
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    I don’t know how many times and different ways I can tell you, my views on the subject of social security are not representative of the Republican Party.
    Ending payroll taxes and replacing it with a mandatory private payor system is rote Republican policy. Hate to break it to you, but you're cookie cutter.

Blog Entries

Reports that Lizzo charged the Harris-Walz campaign $2.3 Million for one appearance at a Detroit rally.
    https://x.com/joma_gc/status/1848804164488344036

"If Kamala is elected, she will make America, Detroit. ~ Lizzo"

Who needs campaign money when Kamala does your campaigning for you?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

The perfect gift for any “men” for Kamala this election season:

Also Hitler. You forgot to say Hitler reincarnated. You gotta do more to scare people of the big-bad Orange Man since you have nothing else to run a campaign on.
    If I were as shallow minded & had the same delusions of grandeur as ClydeR, I’d say Democrats and their propaganda machines are reading my posts. They’re in full swing calling Trump a fascist, Hitler references, and back to the same tired old rhetoric that Trump is an existential threat to our democracy.

Truth is that these tactics follow a simple pattern. The joy and vibes tour didn’t work, so it’s back to what they do best. Leftists are not joyful people. Fear is the only effective motivator to get them to vote. It reeks of desperation.

Fear is the only effective motivator to get them to vote. It reeks of desperation.
    Not true. Greed works really well with them, how much money they can take from others and give to themselves under the guise of "helping people" or "saving the world from climate change."
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

If I were as shallow minded & had the same delusions of grandeur as ClydeR, I’d say Democrats and their propaganda machines are reading my posts. They’re in full swing calling Trump a fascist, Hitler references, and back to the same tired old rhetoric that Trump is an existential threat to our democracy.

Truth is that these tactics follow a simple pattern. The joy and vibes tour didn’t work, so it’s back to what they do best. Leftists are not joyful people. Fear is the only effective motivator to get them to vote. It reeks of desperation.
    If you believe the polls.. they have every reason to be desperate at this point.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME